Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Toxin

"Yes. Let's."

He waited till Silencer jumped.

"Still lively, eh? I guess I need to make you so nauseous you won't be able to walk for days!"

Undeterred by the field of silence, he dodged to let momentum do its job, and tried to punch and slash from behind.  He'll be even more nauseous when his attacks land.

"Ready to give up now?" he asked. "Don't make me make this worse for you."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Dallior:

I take the dagger, rapier, and Rhotuka in me. My Rahkshi exterior dies almost instantly, and my kraana flees to the birthing chamber place, hoping Poly doesn't kill that too.

OoC: Can Rahk's bodies be... I guess "Respawned" after destruction, or is your character just done?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Silencer.

Toxin's words came out muted. As had happened several times before, Silencer fell flat on his face when his blow didn't connect. But this time, it wasn't accidental. It was very deliberate. He hit the floor, diving right into a puddle of poison and sliding across the floor... right towards where his flail had landed.

His vision blurred the moment he came into contact with the poison, his insides churning as it seeped into gaps in his armour and splashed across his skin, but he didn't let the nausea stop him. A stomach ache wasn't going to kill him. He snatched up his flail and got to his feet, ready for whatever else Toxin had to throw at him. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

He mentally facepalmed for letting Silencer take his weapon back. But as he was snatching his flail, he took 10 kunai off the ground and stashed them. This time he won't use them all so sporadically. This time he chucked one of his two sickles like a boomerang. Perhaps if is was fast enough it could puncture some shell. Or slice chain.

IC Poly: he ejects from his armor.

~crush him~

In a minute.

I leave my rapier embedded in his armor's leg. As he tries to slither away, I use my broad foot to step on him, just hard enough to cause discomfort and stop him escaping. I bring my rhotuka up one more time. No armor this time.

I spit the word that comes next. "Talk."

You've got to be kidding me... Silencer groaned inwardly. He knew he couldn't dodge the weapon in time, and while he could intercept or block it, he had a better idea. He pivoted on his feet, and stepped into the blow, letting the flying sickle bite into the thicker armour of his shoulder plate. It stuck fast; leaving Toxin short a weapon, and leaving Silencer with a fresh dose of poison in his system and a new weapon of his own. 

He stood unsteadily, and readied himself for whatever Toxin had to throw at him. This battle was going to end soon, one way or another. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Thank Karz."

He picked up 10 more kunai. And had to figure out another way to disarm Silencer, get his sickle back, and knock him out.

He stood there ready for anything. Luckily anything Silencer did would be dampened by nausea, and all he would get in the end was endless waves of nausea.

"Come at me, bro."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Once more, Silencer didn't hear Toxin's words. He was far enough away that Toxin wasn't actually inside the silence field, but the sound still didn't get through. Silencer hefted the sickle, unaccustomed to the weight of the unfamiliar weapon. With a quick flick of the wrist, he sent it spinning back towards Toxin. Only when it was a few bio away did it become apparent that Silencer had wrapped Legion around the handle of the scythe, which was now bringing darkness with it as it spun towards the Lerahk. 

Dodge that, Silencer thought bitterly. 

The moment Toxin had caught the chain, Silencer had made a run towards the darkness pooling around Legion. As the five knives flew towards him, he dived down into the shadows, relishing in the peaceful silence and darkness. Now... how was he going to be able to finish off this interfering upstart?

"Flail vs. my improvised kusarigama. Time for a more balanced fight."

The kunai did their job giving him more time. He undid the darkness and then threw five more kunai. He put one sickle away and had his new improvised weapon in both hands.

"Thanks for the chain!"

OOC: Don't worry. I'll give it back.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Silencer 

As the darkness evaporated around him, Silencer saw five more knives flying towards him. He rolled aside, his head spinning faster than the rest of him, figuratively speaking. He got up, unsteady, to see that Toxin had now caught Legion, and was using it to improvise some kind of spinny scythe weapon. Silencer wasn't too worried. The kusari only had ten small links in its chain, whereas Silencer's flail had sixteen large reinforced links, and a big spiky ball of death at the end. He still had the advantage of far greater range.

Plus, Toxin didn't even know how Legion properly worked. If he started spinning it around ,there was a good chance he'd end up just blinding himself. It had taken hours for Silencer to figure out how to work the cursed thing properly. 

With that in mind, Silencer jumped forward, swinging his flail in a wide arc towards where Toxin stood. 

"Is this guy immune to my poison or what?"

That was his thoughts when he got smacked. The chain got loose and he dropped it. He was back to sickles. That was unexpected. That amount of nausea would've stopped him for aiming properly. This surprised him. What surprised him more is that he coughed some blood, but could still stand up. This was the time for seriousness. No more fun and games.

OOC: He got hit because he didn't expect it. Toxin is able to dodge because he can imagine what will happen. But as the opponent is poisoned, he tones his "foresight" down. But when he thinks his poison isn't enough. He gets more serious.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

As much as he wanted to just lie down and sleep off his hangover, Silencer didn't slow down. As soon as he felt his blow connect with Toxin, he swung back the other way, sweeping the flail around his body and towards Toxin's other side. The maneuver took only a few seconds; hopefully Toxin wouldn't have had time to recover from the first strike yet. 

That was the beauty of using a blunt force instrument like this one. The wielder didn't need to be particularly precise, or superbly skilled. They just needed to have the strength to swing their weapon, and the smarts to know which direction to swing it in. Silencer did have skill and precision, but in his current state, strength and smarts would have to suffice. 

Toxin was about to stand but seeing the flail coming around for a second time, he lay there on the floor as the flail went over him. Sighing in relief, he quickly staggered up and moved out of Silencer's range. A feeling in the back of his head told him that he shouldn't have charged in alone. Where was Bullseye with his back-up fire? Or his elaborate schemes? He needed a way to finish this Rahkshi once and for all.

The strike missed, but Silencer wasn't about to let the momentum run down. He swung the chain around once more, and let its momentum carry him forward as he took to the air once more. The air rushing in his face as he flew was refreshing; helped clear his head a little, allowing him to focus on swinging his flail with all of his strength down at Toxin's retreating form. The best part? The field of silence was still in effect; Toxin wouldn't hear him coming. 

Metal / Gymnasium, Fighting the Twins \ IC:

Metal was surprised when the light returned that he had felt nothing. Apparently he had missed in his swing, even though it looked nigh on impossible to miss the Rahkshi which stood before him. Still, without a second thought, Metal jumped forward spiked shoulder pad-first into Illusive. With the lack of resistance coming from the illusion, the power scream Rahkshi fell straight to the ground, leaving him wide open to a strike from Illusive. Metal hoped that this power was the obvious - illusion - and not confusion. That would certainly be confusing. Oh Karz.

Mind running at a mile a minute, Metal trying to flip over and block whatever attack might be incoming.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

"Oh Karz."

He felt himself thrown forward by the flail. But he turned it to his advantage by somersaulting and tossing five poisoned kunai. Landing on the ground he heaved more blood.

"This is it."

He put his sickles in front and did a defensive stance.

"If I don't land anything on him, then I'm pretty much screwed."

IC: Illusive. 

But it wasn't a blow that came for Metal. It was the forearm-long blade of Serpent-Fang, stabbing right towards him. Illusive saw Metal try to flip backwards, and angled the Serpent-Fang to meet him. With Illusive stabbing down and Metal springing up, there was a good chance of the Power Scream Rahkshi just outright impaling himself, doing all of Illusive's hard work for him. 

Silencer felt the flail connect with a solid crunch, and a surge of adrenalin exploded through his poison-filled. He wasn't done yet. He turned sideways, letting the knives flash past him towards the ceiling, before wheeling around and landing in front of Toxin. He stepped forward, swinging his flail underhanded with the aim of delivering a devastating iron-spiked uppercut to the Lerahk's head. 

"FINALLY. Something to dodge."

His adrenaline rose too as he backflips a short distance to evade the ball. He decides to cough blood tainted with some of his poison directly at Silencer's face as a distraction. And while the blood is in the air he tried to get behind him.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Metal had to assume that this was the real one, and he was glad he did. Reacting as quickly as he could while in motion, Metal twisted both his body and his axe-guitar to deflect the unexpected jab. The blade slid between the handle and the strings of the weapon, allowing Metal a little bit more leverage. Still, the blade easily sliced into his carapace. It didn't seem too deep, but it hurt like Karz. Overall, however, the entire occurrence left Metal very close to his opponent. With a grimace, Metal tried to jerk Illusive down onto his knee with his new found leverage.

OOC: And, sadly, I've gotta go again.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC: Silencer 

He stepped back, letting Toxin's bloody drool splat onto the ground where he'd been. Contorting his body, he redirected the momentum of the upwards-rising flail and swept it sideways to intercept where Toxin was now trying to sneak around him. 

IC: Illusive. 

But Illusive's weapon gave him one very special advantage. The teleporting blade meant that with a bit of willpower, Metal suddenly lost all of his leverage. The blade vanished at Illusive's mental command, freeing the staff. With his other hand, he slashed out with his oversized claws right at Metal's face. 

OOC: Is the ball coming from behind or from the front? I'm assuming the front.

Toxin knew for a fact that his blood would do nothing. So he was ready to flip over the ball while throwing 2 poison kunai at Silencer.

OOC: Now at 8/33 kunai. Won't post till tomorrow.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: Yep. Front.

Having seen Toxin dodge most of his flail strikes thus far, Silencer was ready for this one. The moment Toxin started to jump, Silencer released his grip on the flail and stepped forward, rising to meet Toxin's already-battered chest as the Lerahk finished the jump. 

OOC: I just wanted to finish this before I go cuz' I currently got no more tricks up my sleeve. Thanks for the battle. BTW, I hope Silencer and Toxin can be on good standings after this. Toxin mostly just wanted to battle. Metal isn't a friend yet. But hopefully he does become one after all Toxin's done. Just being optimistic here.

In a gasp of blood, Toxin fell. He had lost. He shouted at the top of his lungs.

"I will have a rematch! And I will win!"

He coughed another heave of blood.

"You were a worthy opponent."

He sat there, blood continuing to ooze from his mouth.

OOC: So...if this guy doesn't get to the infirmary on time, I think Toxin's going to lose a lot of blood. Also I hope someone picks up all Toxin's kunai and returns it to him. Hopefully I get my 1v1 rematch.

And man, Toxin is fragile.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Dallior:

My kraata looks up, and says merely one thing. "Not today, Poly!" I shout out the last word for the whole school to hear. Who cares if this means my death? She would have killed me anyways, and if she cared enough about her identity that she would kill for it, just more spite for her.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OoC I'd prefer not to kill your character, especially so soon after you introduced him. You sure about this...?

IC Poly. I lean on my leg, increasing the pressure on the squirming Kraata beneath my foot.

"If not today, it might just be your last, worm. If you value your life, you'll give me the information I want."

OOC: The Twins don't really have friends, per se. But this was good fun, so Silencer probably won't want to kill Toxin on sight if the two of them ever meet again in future, if that's what you were worried about. 

Silencer stood there, panting. Blood dribbled off his fist and dripped onto the floor. His silence field had dissipated at some point due, so he'd heard Toxin's words. All he could think was thank karz that's over, before he fell to the floor, the adrenaline that had been keeping him upright finally subsiding. 

He hoped Illusive was having better luck than he was. 

IC: Jayar / The Courtyard

Jayar watched with sadness and signed as the Derahk, rather than coming clean, turned and ran, and the Lerahk escaped Jayar's hold and struck down his armor. Clearly these two were not going to since their problem peacefully.

He heard the Derahk's Kraata shout, 'Not today, Poly!' Was the Lerahk's name the source of this conflict? No matter, if he wanted it secret, Jayar would permit him that. "Your name will remain secret with me," he told the Lerahk. Then he walked away.

He didn't feel like continuing on to the library after all this. Instead, he returned to his dormitory. Lifting his mattress from the bed, he pulled from under it a small leather notebook - his book of poetry. Flipping to a blank page, he began to write a new poem. It was an expression of his frustration at the disunity of the students of Corpus Rahkshi. Then he remembered Short, and how the small Rahkshi had accepted his friendship, and felt hope. He wrote that into his poem too.

OOC: This might be my last post for the next week or so since my internet access may be limited.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Ooc: okay, two people with one more coming.

Ya'll 'bout to have a real bad day.

Ic:

Siren was preparing to strangle Melody, when she heard a "twang" come from behind her. She turned around, still holding the wriggling Rahk, to see an arrow fly towards them, now aiming for Melody's chest.

Ooc: Dun dun duuun!!!

Metal stumbled due to the lack of resistance to his attempted fling. Instead, he flung himself right into his opponent. While he did keep the claw from hitting his face, it still scratched his left shoulder pad - thankfully for him, the strange collar-like shape took most of the damage. In the process, Illusive's claw was likely to get tangled rather badly in Metal's cape, which would likely prove problematic for both of them. With a groan, Metal tried to use his position on top of his opponent to twist Illusive's arm hard enough to break it.

IC: Dodge-256

"Hm," Dodge said, sounding interested, but... Something was off. "Perhaps you could try advertising more?"

IC: Abyssium

"Perhaps. I'll try putting up posters in the cafeteria or something. Say, you wouldn't be interested in joining, would you?" Abyssium asked hopefully.

IC: Burst

"Just because I could create wars doesn't mean I will. I don't have the power to absorb anger, so I couldn't stop any wars I create. It's like an explosive. Just because you can light the fuse, it doesn't mean that doing so would be in your best interest. Anyways, we don't have any assignments, currently, but we will most likely get one soon."

IC: Anubissium

"Oh, good. I was worried you were one of those crazy, "destroy for the heck of it" Rahkshi. No assignments? That's good. It'll give me more time to. . . Actually, there is something you can help me with right now. I heard you use the name "Abyssium" earlier. Do you know him?" Anubissium asked.

OOC:

Man, I wish this wasn't so popular. It grows five pages in a day and a half!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC Vaalku

Vaalku decided to return later and began to stroll around. In only a matter of time, he ran into a fight going on. Oh, big surprise he thought. But then he noticed Omega.

Now it was time for a Rahkshi of electricity to step into the fray, whose side to be on was yet to be determined.