Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Pyre (Dorms)

Pyre just had arrived at the school. First off he wanted to do a little bit of reading up on some fighting tactics, and maybe do some training in the gym.

"Better do the more important thing," Pyre thought. "Gotta make myself some grilled rahi sandwich."

Upon reaching the refectory, he realized that unlike where he lived before the only thing on the menu was slop.

"This gruel looks terrible. Maybe I should apply as a cook."

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Coryn

Half way down the hall Coryn realized he had lost his fez. He raced back to the library and his heart dropped. Inside he saw Chekquars, a rahkshi that he wasn't to friendly with. He saw his fez in the corner and he thought out his predicament.

OCC: Coryn is gonna need some luck getting his Fez back without Chekquars spotting him.

IC: Bullseye

He didn't find anything in the gym, except a lot of blood. Toxin's blood. He hurried around the halls following his trail to find him. He was delayed by a sonic boom that made him slip. Luckily he was far from where the sound was. He made it to the infirmary.

IC: Both Toxin and Bullseye

Bullseye sat there with Toxin. He saw that someone had been kind enough to get him to the infirmary. Toxin finally regained consciousness.

"Oh Karz. I almost won."

"What happened?"

"Two rahkshi, the Twins, were about to beat up Metal. I stepped in and got whacked by SIlencer. I landed more hits than him though."

"...You overexert yourself too much."

"Hey. You think I could convert my sickles to kusarigamas? And I need some shurikens."

"I guess"

"Okay, then," he said. "I think I can stand."

"Let's go and get you to your bed. I'll go take your sickles to the mainland. And get a melee weapon of my own."

OOC: Open to interaction on the way back to the dorm.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Hoto

Hoto was thrown against the wall by the sonic blast, hitting it with a crack. Even with them covered, her sensitive audio receptors were ringing from the deafening explosion. She could feel someone leaning over her, but couldn't reliably tell who it was in her state. She groaned. Everything hurt.

IC: Fang

Fang jumped up at the sound of the blast. He was becoming rather sensitive to large, powerful weapons going off, and this sounded dangerous. He ran down the hall towards the noise.

IC: Tube

"Oh, that's cool. I thought you got them from the last assignment." They sat quietly, focused on their legs moving in and out of view under the seat.

IC Pyre

Walking back to the dorm Pyre bumped into Toxin. Noticing his sickles it reminded him to check if he had his plasma scythe equipped.

"Good. Didn't want to forget that" thought Pyre.

Pyre passed by them and continued to go into the library. Upon entering he Picks up a book on Rahkshi anatomy. If he wanted to get into his first fight soon he would Need to know all possible weaknesses in a Rahkshi's body.

IC: Dodge

"Advertise. I'm not sure about joining yet."

IC: Abyssium

"Hey, works for me. Thanks for helping out," Abyssium said gratefully.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Silencer.

Silencer slowly sat up, his vision still blurred. He felt sick to his core, but at least he'd managed to beat that annoying, impossibly-agile Lerahk. He got unsteadily to his feet, picking up Legion and his flail. He stumbled over to a nearby bench and sat down, head still spinning. His wounds weren't too bad, so he decided to put off visiting the infirmary until Illusive finished his fight.

Instead, Silencer hobbled off to his room to find some old glass vials and beakers he'd been using for experiments into what kinds of liquids absorbed sound better than others. He emptied them out, cleaned them with water, then slowly returned to the gym, using them to gather up samples of Toxin's poison from the many puddles of the stuff lying around. You never knew what kind of use one might have for a this much Lerahk poison.   

IC: Exxan.

Exxan picked up the sound of footsteps approaching.

He looked up at the entrance of the refectory to see Fang running towards them. Just great... 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Squid

"Okay, you'll need to be able to distinguish when Rahkshi are playing and fighting. Two Rahkshi that are good friends could be pushing each other around or wrestling, but that doesn't mean they're fighting. If they are fighting, chances are they'll be insulting and cursing at each other, and you'll tell from their movements, expressions and tone of voice that it isn't a friendly matter. It's best not to get involved in a fight between two Rahkshi that is already going on- you'll be drawn into it and beaten up. The best thing to do is stop it from ever happening. If you're with some friends and tensions arise, you'll need to be a mediator and relieve the stress. Any questions?"

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Pyre

Pyre had been in the library for a while. He had been reading up on Rahkshi anatomy, martial arts of many kinds, the different types of rahkshi and toa powers. He also did some research on weapon making and technology. He should try that out later.

"Ugh. Studying hurts," thought Pyre.

Pyre left the library and proceeded to go to the gym. He looked inside?

"Hello? Anybody here who would like to fight?"

OOC: Pyre is open to a sparring challenge.

IC Kat: my ears still ringing from the blast, I signed an affirmative to Phogen. I dashed through the refectory looking for fang. All the noises blurred into one loud roar. I had to find hi- I saw a flash of white.

"Fang!" I called out to him. "We were attacked on the way here!"

OOC: family gathering, don't leave me behind, guys.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

OOC: Lerahk are immune to their own poison, hopefully you know that.

On the mainland, he met his typical Ghost. He asked to use his forge to make the kusarigama and paid him his price of 25 widgets for each and 10 widget for 10 shurikens, spending the last of his savings. Then he asked whether he could use the forge for his own purposes. The Ghost allowed to use it for free since they were his common customers.

He crafted a boomerang and worked till the end of the day.

At the end of the day, The Ghost came back with the Kusarigama and the 10 shuriken that Bullseye ordered. He took all the weapons and went back to the Academy.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: I'd say Hoto's out for a while. That sonic blast couldn't have been good for her.

"That's too bad. It was a really fun assignment. That's where I got my glove!" They held it up proudly for Whakatio to see. "I found it in a house full of Matoran. They kept stealing my decorations, but I knocked them on the heads and they left me alone."

Fang ran past the Rahkshi who had talked to him earlier. She said something about an attack, but it only made Fang run faster. 

She was with Hoto. Don't let it be her!

He skid around a corner and stopped cold at the scene, his eyes already surveying the damage. No one seemed seriously hurt, besides the Rahkshi of Chameleon with the missing limb. Based on what little care they were giving her, Fang could only assume she was the attacker. Or he would have assumed had he not caught sight of Phogen.

She was leaning over something, and as soon as Fang saw the silver and red body, he growled.

"What happened?" He yelled, too shocked to consider how these Rahkshi were his enemies, or how he feared they were coming after him.

"Snake did," Exxan growled, "fired off a stupid sonic blast right here in the hallway." Where had Snake even come from? Why couldn't people just mind their own business. "And as for you..." he rounded on Fang, all thought of Phogen's original plan cast aside, "...we need to talk." 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat: I finally caught up with the guy after he ran off. "Fang!" I was still winded from the blast. "There was a..." I saw Hoto on the ground out cold. Maybe worse. I rounded on Snake. My eyes burned with a fiery rage. But I tried my best to contain it. "Don't EVER shhot when a team mate is in blast range." I ran over and scooped Hoto up. "I'm getting her to the infirmary. The rest of you, better settle your differences fast."

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Stronghold

I finally made it to the academy and intercepted Bullseye.

IC: Both Bullseye and Stronghold

"Brother. What are doing here? Nevermind, don't answer, it's great that you're here."

They go to see Toxin. Bullseye tells him of the adventures they had and the truths that had been revealed. Stronghold joins the group as he searches for whether it meant the Makuta and Rahkshi had honor or not.

"Hey, bro," said Toxin. Stronghold nodded. Stronghold went to the gym to spar.

Bullseye gave Toxin his weapons and went to the Refectory.

IC: Toxin

Toxin took his weapons and continued resting.

OOC: Stronghold and Bullseye are open to interaction.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Fang was about to turn on Snake when Kat beat him to it. He stood, shocked at her outburst, and Exxan's words finally registered. As Kat left with Hoto, he wanted to follow, but Exxan obviously wouldn't let him until this was settled.

Fang turned back to Exxan, his eyes clearly saying "I have no patience for you right now."

Verbally, he coldly replied "I think I know what you mean."

Tube laughed at the memory of it. "Yeah, it was so much fun!" The laugh died down as they recalled the Matoran. They had hard heads, right?

OOC: Fang doesn't know Kat's name yet, I'm just being lazy. :P I love the image of him getting ready to shout at Snake and Kat cuts him off to say pretty much the same thing. I just wouldn't really have expected it, and I don't think he did either. 

And for Tube, I'm trying to go for that heartbreaking, innocent violence. Watch "Into The Woods," and you'll see what I'm talking about with Jack.

Edited by Click

Exxan had plenty of things he wanted to say, but the distinct lack of an angry mob ready to kill him on the spot gave him momentary pause. Had Squid given him bad information, or had something happened to Fang in the meantime? He saw the look in Fang's eyes, but he ignored it. 

"Perhaps we should go inside and sit down," he suggested, indicating the door to the refectory. "I have a feeling this could be a long talk." 

IC: Green

"Okay..." Green began walking through the kitchen door. If she wasn't allowed in here, she'd find out very soon.

IC: Green and Love Guurahk passed through the Refectory doors they entered a hive of activity. Actually, hive was probably the most appropriate word, the place was full of the insectile Porters, the squat little things scurrying back and forth in activity. Some were heating large vats of boiling water over great furnace-like ovens set into the ground, others were carrying massive sacks of grain meal as though they were the lightest of pillows. The weirdest display were the group of Porters stirring the water and meal into the familiar gruel served in the refectory proper. The spoons they were holding just looked so out of place in their massive hands with the three blocky fingers. As the pair stared at the unconventional chefs they were noticed in turn, and a trio of the mechanical janitors dropped their sacks of powdery meal and darted over. They stood in front of the two Rahkshi, trying to block their passage by just insistently being in the way, staring them down with unblinking blue eyes

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Fang nodded, his face finally reverting to its cold and stony appearance. He turned on his heel and walked into the Refectory without waiting to see Exxan following. The sword Venom dragged behind him, grating on the stone floor.

Fang found an open seat and collapsed into it, fixing his eyes on Exxan. The students in close proximity quietly scooted away.

The Vacuum Rahkshi sat down across from Fang, hands resting in front of him on the table. He'd run hrough a dozen different ways to start this conversation in his head, but he decided not to bother beating around the bush. He cut right to the heart of the matter. "Squid told me you were gathering a mob to hunt me down. Would you care to explain what the heck I've done to you to deserve that?" 

Exxan may have been prepared for a variety of actions, from cold anger to physical blows, but Fang did something he couldn't have expected. Fang started laughing. It was a harsh, grating sound, closer to claws on a chalkboard than what a Matoran could call laughter, but there was genuine humor in it.

He looked back to Exxan and the laughter stopped. "I suppose you haven't heard. You are safe, for now. That mob fell apart as quickly as it started." Inwardly, Fang cringed at the memory, but the remnants of his mirth never left his face.

OOC: Might not be able to reply for the next hour.

Edited by Click

Exxan had already figured that out. Clearly, that's what Kat had been joking about earlier. 

"That's not what I asked," Exxan said slowly, "I asked what I'd done to you to warrant that in the first place." 

IC Vaalku

Upon entering the refectory, the bulky Rahk saw Fang sitting with someone else, while Omega sat in the background nervously. Things do not look good.

Laughter. What? coming from Fang? the thought of that seemed impossible. So vaguely impossible that Vaalku thought it might be a sign that  Fang was cracking. He softly growled and quietly, slowly began to circle the table, maintaining a safe distance.

Edited by ghidora131

IC: Pyre

Pyre went and leaped across the Causeway. He met a friendly Ghost there. Pyre asked if he could have the ghost make a duplicate of the scythe he had at the moment. He also asked if he could make it if they could combine into a staff. The ghost asked for 20 widgets for the job.

"Ummmm... I don't have that money" groaned Pyre. "I only brought 10 widgets. I can use my plasma to turn this pile of scrap metal into some parts for you?"

The ghost accepted the offer telling Pyre to make him some parts and handed Pyre a list of specific parts that he needed.

Hours later the ghost finished the weapon and handed it to Pyre. Pyre handed him the parts and the 10 widgets.

"Thanks," responded Pyre. "I'll be back."

Pyre proceeded to head back to the school. Once he got back he went directly to the gym.

"Anybody here?"

OOC: Pyre open for sparring.

Fang continued to ignore the question, and there was still a bit of a laugh in his voice as he continued. "You should have seen Omega. Angry as a fireflyer, then Snake shows up, and he loses it! He was terrified of your vengeance! Omega! Do you believe that?" Fang laughed again. "But...but look at you! Talking it over like an old friend! You're not so scary without your twin muscle!"

Exxan wasn't spawned yesterday. It was rather obvious that Fang was trying to make him lose his temper, but Exxan had came to talk peacefully, and that was what he intended to do. "I don't know what your problem with me is, but please, feel free to enlighten me."