Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

"Look," He spoke up, "I'm not too sure what is going on, but count me in nevertheless. Someone mentioned distractions? I can assist with that."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: The Trinity Brother, Punch/Counterpunch, and Alpha/3rd Person/Halls

Toxin was still adamant.

"I still want to come with you. Rider is my friend."

Punch contemplated for a while.

~Tell them...~

"There's this scrap warehouse that's kinda on the borders of the village. Villagers don't normally go there unless they need materials. We could take destroy that."

Counterpunch then took control.

"We could also do some guerilla warfare. Something I've learned from books. We hit and run."

"We could do the latter," said Bullseye. According to what Vlad was doing, which was hunting for Dagger Spiders and stuff, he immediately came to the conclusion that they weren't specialized in actual hunting and tracking.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Kat:

I shook my head.

"Fine, you can come," The others started throwing out ideas. All of which were exactly what I'd said not to do.

"No, no destroying anything. Make noise, not pieces. We need them to follow you, so if you're breaking stuff, make sure it can be easily fixed."

Jeez, I hated working with greenhorns.

IC: The Trinity Brother, Punch/Counterpunch, and Alpha/3rd Person/Halls

Toxin nodded.

Counterpunch then looked at Kat.

"We're not going to destroy anything. At most, we'll stomp around or chop down a tree in ways so it falls in the forest. Don't worry."

Bullseye looked at Alpha, Stronghold, Sidonas, and anyone else that will help.

"Alright, here's the plan. Kat, Toxin, and Cao will probably hide on one side of the city, We'll form two groups and attack from two sides. We'll do the hit-and-run technique Counter suggested. The only thing we can do to the Matoran is knock 'em out, or disarm them. We'll then do a strategic retreat into the forests. Anyone else want to add anything or have a question?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Era - Hallway.

I got up out of my chair and followed Jayar and Hoto out of the library.

IC: Exxan - Gym.

Scowling, I stormed away and headed back to the gym. Fang and Kat could keep pretending they were heroes, but for all of their good intentions, they seemed to have forgotten one very important thing: they were Rahkshi.

As far as the majority of the universe was concerned, we were the bad guys, and no amount of good intent was going to change that. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:Vorzorak-Library

Vorzorak does think physical fitness is good, but mental fitness is also good, that's why hes in the library, but He figured he'd do someone a favor

Vaalku

He took a few arrows, made the cushioned from some paper in his notebook, and tried to hit both Vaalku and Deadeye in the foot, it was soft enough that it wouldn't injure them, but just really hurt them, He might miss, who knows? oh well, the noise was starting to bother him, if it continued too long, he would think of using arrows that Aren't Cushioned

IC: Sanurahk-Refctory

Sanurahk Cringed at was was on his plate, any more of this, and he'd be convinced to just eat his scrap protodermis that he uses to make little trinkets

OOC: Sanurahk is ready for anyone to request little trinkets

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Hoto - Hallways

"Yeah... I think I am too," Hoto agreed. "I... didn't really get a good look at the city while we were there. I can't wait to see... well, hear... and smell Malebranche." She laughed nervously at her mistake. Now she knew what seeing was like, and it was incomparable to what she did.

IC: Fang - Gym

Fang didn't need to hear their plans. His mind was running through every single possible situation, and a few impossible ones, where it could go wrong. So much risk, and he couldn't be there.

Exxan walked back into the Gym. Fang waited for a moment, then casually staggered after him.

IC: Era - Hallway.

"I can keep working on my translation skills," I added, "now that I'm level three, I hopefully won't sound like a Rahi being strangled." 

CLANG. I brought the hammer down hard onto the ingot. 

Stupid Fang....

CLANG. Hot sparks stung my hand.

Stupid Kat....

CLANG. I tried to ignore the pain and keep working. 

Always trying to be the heroes....

CLANG. Giving up, I tossed the hammer aside and slammed my fists into the table, glaring down at the half-finished throwing knife as if it was the cause of all my problems. The thing was.... I wasn't even sure who or what was the cause of all of my problems. I had nowhere to direct my pent-up anger and frustration, so I just kept letting it build up. Sooner or later, it was going to explode to the surface....

Reluctantly, I picked up the hammer again, and continued beating the knife into shape. This is going to end badly....

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Hallway

"And..." Jayar trailed off. He was thinking about saying they could form a Kaita... but he stopped for some reason. Maybe he didn't want to give Hoto false hope in case it didn't work out for some reason - it might not be a good idea to summon up some terrifying creature in the middle of a huge city swarming with accomplished guards. He'd like to think that was why.

Or maybe he was afraid, because the ensuing melding of minds would reveal to her the jealousy he had felt, was still feeling, even as Era mentioned that she was level 3. No matter how he tried to tell himself it didn't matter, it kept gnawing at him. And he hated it! That wasn't supposed to be how... how love was!

• Upvote 2

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: "I think we should let participants vote. Should be interesting to see how many of them vote for themselves," Suvak stroked his chin. Would certainly show which of the students were taking ethics to heart... "What about you? Would you consider being a judge, since this is your show?"

IC: Phantom looked down at the mess for a moment...then in a movement swift and true ran his blade through Raptor's chest. The Rahkshi felt it pierce through his armour and slice through his kraata, the cold steel stinging his shadowflesh.

"I told you I'd get bored if you kept making a mockery of my vengeance," Phantom said, as he kicked Raptor off his sword. He rolled and tumbled to the side of the area, spilling a trail of dark viscous blood. His ragged breaths showed he was still alive, but his life was quickly trickling out into a pool around him. 

Alright, next one." Phantom eyed up the remaining two chained Rahkshi. "I think...you." He pointed at Revenge, who found his chains cut loose as he was dumped into the arena as the latest challenger...

OOC: Rahkshi Rescue team, you might want to consider getting there a bit quicker now, depends how friendly you were with Raptor :P

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: NO! RAPTOR! There goes your Kaita.

IC: The Trinity Brothers, Punch/Counterpunch, and Alpha/1st Person/Halls ---> Nynrah

I was growing impatient. Kat was obviously unable to comprehend the amount of activity that was going on and Counterpunch complicated the matter by trying to bring in a new plan. And even Fang disappeared. Rider was probably suffering now, and yet everyone hasn't moved yet. Without a word I ran off. At the Causeway, I begun to stealthily make my way to the Nynrah.

"Claws. Prepare to lead the way for me."

I saw that Toxin was leaving.

"No, brother! The plan!"

"Bullseye. Forgive me, but I don't think Toxin's going to follow any plan now. We should go."

We along with Counterpunch ran off after Toxin.

I realized that a few of them were already leaving.

"Should we....go after them?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Hoto - Library

"And..." Hoto repeated, expectantly. "What do you want to see there? I... guess I never asked about how the assignment went for you."

Fang followed Exxan nearly to the forge, but at a slower pace. He took a look around. No one was near. No one would care. It was time to do something he should have done long before now.

Exxan was hard at work as he approached, pummeling the metal like he had a grudge against it. The metal was malleable; there was no need for such a beating. He could see that just by the light it gave off. He scowled and took another step forward.

"You're striking too hard..." he coached with a hiss, but he was cut off as Exxan slammed his fists into the table.

The noise caused Fang to pause. Exxan is angry, he wondered.

As Exxan picked up the hammer again, Fang crossed the distance between them a bit more humbly. "Some things do not need such a heavy hand."

I put the hammer aside and whirled to face Fang, arms folded. "And some do." 

IC: Vorzorak-Library

Ok, Vorzorak missed, he realized it was much easier when his targets were moving

Vaalku and deadeye were making too much noise, and it was getting on his nerves, he moved up, after 14 holes in the ground,  to merely dull arrows.

IC: Sanurahk-Dorm

Sanurahk was making alot of noise, He was making a pitchpipe, and every once in a while, playing the flute, He will do ANYTHING to recover his mind from that Gruel

Eh, you'll get used to gruel.

"No I wont!"

For an hour he was arguing with himself, until he hit himself in the face to hurt his mind, and the arguing with himself stopped for a minute, just a minute... he won the argument, well he being his mind, He finally gave into eating it often enough to get used to it

If he was worried, he gave no sign as he stepped in front of Exxan and took the knife in his practiced hands. "Metal that is hardened too much can become brittle, and break when you need it most."

OOC: Yo, it's been like five second IC, calm down.

IC Kat:

I sheathed my blades, nodded to Cao, and ran for the Causeway.

"Distraction team, you guys go on ahead, get set up and start making some noise as soon as you can! Rescue team, on me. We're going hunting."

With grace unseen in most, I dove into the waters beneath the causeway, swimming with long powerful strokes.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Fang had more in common with Phogen than he realised. Just like her, he wanted to avoid a direct discussion by hiding behind metaphors and analogies. Fine. You want to play this game, let's play. I stepped aside and gestured to the forge.

"Show me where I went wrong." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

It was a miracle he was even on his feet. He couldn't go back to forging, especially with his plasma. But this wasn't a friendly lesson any longer. The image came to his mind of Phogen and Caoutchouc sitting over the gameboard in this room. One move at a time, slowly wearing away your opponent's defenses. It was all a struggle for power. It always was. And he couldn't let Exxan see his weakness now.

He stepped over to the forge, letting the comforting heat wash over him. Exxan had made one mistake challenging him like this. This was his home game now. He thrust the blade into the fire with renewed vigor. His eyes already reflected the brightly shimmering flame. 

"The finest weapons are forged in the hottest fires. The heat weakens them for a time, only to make them stronger and more useful in the end. Then, while they are still weak and malleable, you strike!" He whipped the white-hot metal out of the forge and onto the worktable with a grace that belied his exhaustion and brought the hammer down. "You are shaping the metal into something better, not breaking it. Only use as much force as is required, and no more." The hammer rang through the Gym once more, steadily picking up a rhythm.

IC: Jayar / Hallways

Possible responses flew through Jayar's mind, a centrifuge of ideas, some plausible, some ridiculous, spinning madly between Kaita, food, Kaita, Actor's Cradle, Kaita, new weaponry. But if he suggested a Kaita, was that out of jealousy as well, desire to level up by the same means as they had? Yet he couldn't deny her the opportunity to see... It was driving him mad.

At last, though little time had passed outside his mind, he spoke. "and... you can taste Malebranche, too... well, you know, in that there's actual food there..." Surely she would be able to tell something was wrong, though he tried to keep up a mask of optimism. It was difficult for the normally noble Jayar, and he moved on to her second question, much more easily answered. "I didn't get to try any while I was there last time. It was somewhat disappointing, to be honest... Kat, Fang, and I found a lead that pointed straight to Suvak, and second guessed it. As a result we were too late to find him... You and Era probably got more out of the trip, meeting Grossh and getting weaponry and such..."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

Sidonas, seeing Kat and the rest begin to take off, ran alongside them, ready for whatever might come next. Sidonas looked at Punch and Alpha as he ran to Phantom. "Who wants to make some noise?" He said with a little enthusiasm in his voice.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Weak and malleable.... that had been me, back when Phogen had first recruited me. Corpus Rahkshi was one big forge, melting us down and shaping us all into something new. Fang was pretty good at this whole metaphor thing. 

But so was I.

"There's one problem with your analogy," I pointed out, "You of all people should know that it takes time and practice to perfect the art of forging. The metal gets broken, bent out of shape, twisted into something other than what it was intended to be." 

I was so glad I'd read that brochure about Malebranche's smithing district. "Mistakes get made, but not all smiths accept that. Some of them try to pass off their inferior works as quality instead of starting over and learning from their mistakes." 

IC: Hoto - Hallways

Something was off with him. It was clear he was going to say something else, and there was that... hesitation, just like when he was congratulating them on their level up. Whatever it was, she couldn't just question him in front of Era and Zelnos. It would have to wait until they were alone.

For now, she continued as if nothing was wrong. "Yeah... I guess..." she replied quietly. Before the staff, she had wandered around, barely keeping track of Era and Zelnos in her depression. She didn't really get much out of Malebranche. "We didn't get to try any of the food, though. That would be nice!" she chirped. Or maybe they had, and she hadn't paid attention. Karz, they could have dragged her through the entire market, arms loaded with food, and she wouldn't have noticed during that assignment.

"Analogy?" he said with confusion, but there was a slight grin on his face.

The hammer paused almost imperceptibly as Exxan concluded his move. It was becoming unclear what Exxan was referring to, and Fang felt his anger flare at the implications. But he pushed it down. Now was not the time. "It is true that not every smith is perfect. There is always one better. It took Kat's friend to... improve Venom to where it is now.

"True forging takes time. Those who rush the job to satisfy others or to leave their mark are fools. They do not understand the value of the craft they have been given."

OOC: Yo, it's been like five second IC, calm down.

IC Kat:

I sheathed my blades, nodded to Cao, and ran for the Causeway.

"Distraction team, you guys go on ahead, get set up and start making some noise as soon as you can! Rescue team, on me. We're going hunting."

With grace unseen in most, I dove into the waters beneath the causeway, swimming with long powerful strokes.

IC: The Trinity Brothers, Punch/Counterpunch, and Alpha/1st Person/Going to Nynrah

I turned to face the oncoming Distraction team that consisted of Bullseye, Stronghold, Alpha, Counterpunch, and some others. I managed to calm down as Kat dove into the water.

I turned to hover quietly, making sure to follow Kat.

I looked around with Bullseye. There were just a few guards.

Counterpunch created a contained fire for the sake of encompassing the whole area of a 5 bio radius with smoke. Alpha walked through the smoke and shed the thin armor she was wearing, positioned in such a way that it looked like that there was a sole Rahkshi there. As soon as the Matoran is paying attention to us or rather our silhouettes in the smoke, we run into the forest, leaving the statue to die, giving us time to actually get back into the forest. I looked at Sidonas.

"Make some noise."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Vaalku

Vaalku jumped back to avoid the knife, and flipped over the chair in an awkward fashion. The doorway was behind Deadeye. "Remember what happened to the last Rahk who killed another." Vaalku said as the chair tumbled over, only overhearing once that it was gruesome. He wobbled for a second before standing straight. "If you kill me Tridax will do worse."

IC: Rail - Gym

"As did you, even if you did have your priorities mixed up," the Rahkshi of Magnetism said. "But I am not your brother."

Rail felt his opponent go limp and released his grasp soon after, pushing him off to the side as he commanded the walls to recede back into the floor. To his surprise, the other Rahkshi that were previously waiting for his match to be over were now gone, leaving the duo alone in the middle of the gym.

It seemed that they didn't need him anymore.

Retrieving both his weapons and his foe's before reuniting them with their respective owners, he threw Bug-Boy over his shoulder, moving towards his pile of weapons and body parts as he began to spectate Xara's fight. Neither of their injuries required an immediate trip to the infirmary at the moment, and he felt that he still needed to be there just in case it was necessary for him to intervene.

OOC: Don't worry, Aerixx. Rail's taking Mantis to the Infirmary as soon as Xara's fight is over.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.