Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Poly: We st up our Sister, our eyes filled with compassion and worry.

"You are adjusting to a new body. It will take time to find your stride."

We looked to Tube. Our sister would be all but helpless for a day or two. We needed a shelter.

The cave.

"Brother Tube, take the empty suit to your room, then meet us outside the Cauldron, across the Causeway. I will be waiting for you. Be cautious, the Matoran are none too pleased with our presence."

We lifted Whakatio, and started across the causeway.

IC: Tube - Causeway

"I... I..." they stammered. Somehow, they couldn't promise that they would. They were standing there with Whak's old, familiar armor, now left empty without her. She was stuck in another armor, unable to move.

I need to listen to new master... but...

And that was the most significant thought Tube had ever had. That one "but," a small expression of independent thought. The smallest act of resistance against their master they had only just met, and a preference for Whak. She had been with them after Checkers left. They should stay with her.

But all that independent thought was giving Tube's small mind a headache. "I... I... want to stay by her," they pushed out, nearly collapsing with the effort.

IC: Phantom eyed Raptor's attempts at defence with the glint of amusement in his eye. Finally, the Rahkshi grew a spine.

"Or I could just kill you and be absolutely one hundred percent sure that you'll never bother me or my home ever again."

He swung at the bone-sword Raptor had claimed, hitting it with enough force that the Rahkshi's arms shook and rattled. 

"I kind of like the sound of that option better."

IC: Suvak raised his eyebrows. He honestly hadn't expected to see that many signatures for the proposition. He thought eight would allow Metal to get close, not the numbers needed to get the show but enough that he'd find friends of similar mind. Still, a deal was a deal. 

"Well then, lets get organising. What sort of time frame were you thinking of? When did you want this to happen?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Tube - Causeway

Tube let out an enormous sigh of relief as Legion left. For now, they were not in trouble for not obeying. But they would worry about that later.

"Are you okay?" they whispered down to Whak. "Is it... smelly?"

IC: Era - Hallway.

"But he still agreed," I pointed out to Hoto. "That's something, right?"

IC: Exxan - Gym.

Slinking out of the library, I returned to the gym to find Kat and Fang still there. The Omega impostor was, thankfully, gone.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Hallways

"And I do see his point," Jayar confessed as they approached the Library. "If, by some fluke, one of us ended up imprisoned, we'd need some figure of authority to assist. It would be a miserable vacation if we were stuck in some cell the whole time. Thankfully, we have Grossh... Who is he, anyways?"

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Mar'jik: 

Mar'jik was bored. Very bored. Didn't want to spar, didn't want to read, but wanted to do something. Turning into the Infermary, he looked about for Palma.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Fang - Gym

Fang heard someone walk into the Gym and looked up from his metal-coated hand. It was Exxan. He jumped away from Kat and back to the work table, trying to look busy and silent.

He looked back up as Exxan came closer and nodded a greeting.

IC: Hoto - Hallways

"It's just... the assignments he came up with never seemed to... be fair to us. Almost like he was against us. And when he asked us to write a letter... I don't know, though, maybe it's just me."

She shook the thought from her mind and tried to answer Jayar. "We met him in the last assignment when we wandered into his workshop... looking for Suvak. He's the one who made my staff..."

IC: Era - Hallways.

"He seemed genuinely interested in us," I added, to Jayar, "I don't think he'd ever met a Rahkshi he could hold a conversation with."

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey guys...." I cleared my throat, "....sorry about storming off like that."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Vector:

Vector walked into the library, hoping to find fun and adventure.

IC Fog:

Both of Xara's attack's worked, Fog slumping to the ground for a minute, his eyes seeing stars.

Have to force a draw. Best way to gain influence is to gain respect.

He released a cloud of fog, battering Xara with wind as he tried to pull his dirk free.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Xara - Gym.

He had dared to attack me, and now he was going to pay for it. The blast of wind blew me backwards, the knife ripping free of my arm. I braced myself against a pillar after sliding backwards a few bio and stabbed forwards at his chest, using the extra reach of my staff to close the gap between us.

I sent another crackle of electricity blasting from the staff at the same time, just to make sure I definitely hit him. 

No one attacks me and gets away with it....

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Mantis

Mantis grunted, his spine almost cracking. He resisted, trying to keep his limbs apart. Suddenly, he jumped up - as much as he could allow - and let himself fall on top of Rail, his spines digging into Rail's side. He knew he had his leg and arm pinned too, but it was the best he could do. He shoved harder.

IC: Raptor

Raptor tossed aside the mask and dove for Phantom's discarded sword, feeling him slice off the tips of his spines.

IC: Stronghold and Toxin/3rd Person/Gym

Toxin looked in the direction he was pointing. Apparently it was a Rahkshi that was being attacked by Rail. And Rail was the last person Stronghold wanted to see. Either way, they needed to talk with his opponent. They waited for their battle to end.

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail felt the weight of the other Rahkshi begin to shift on top of him and stepped forward to compensate. He felt the spines dig into his side, piercing farther than they had before, but it served only to further fuel his anger.

Looking up, he noticed the two Rahkshi that broke up his and Xara's fight during the riot, who seemed to be pointing towards his opponent.

"You put up a decent fight, but it's over and you know it. Continuing to resist will only end with the snapping of your suit's spinal column, which will render you useless for whatever your friends seem to need you for at the moment. Since I'm feeling generous, I'll allow you to tap out this time, but heed my words; this is a one-time offer. If you continue to struggle, or decide to challenge me again in the future, I will break you."

He shook his body as much as he was able, giving his foe a very unfriendly reminder about the pain in his limbs before returning to his previous position.

"Now show me that you're more intelligent than the majority of the student body and accept your defeat at my hands."

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Jayar / Hallways

It occurred to Jayar that fate, in its inexorable desire to inconvenience everyone, would likely dictate that the next assignment be ideal for a blind Rahkshi to carry out, and Hoto and Era would have to choose between the first assignment in their favor and a vacation.

Anyways...

"That's likely so." Jayar said to Era. "Unless he's met a Shadow Kraata, he would never have had the chance. And even if he had, it's not the same. We can choose free will, something even the most brilliant Shadow Kraata is unable to do. I do hope we've impressed him enough that he is willing to help us out."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Mantis

"Never. I'm no coward." Mantis yanked his arm and leg apart, ignoring the back-breaking (literally) pain.

"I refuse to surrender."

IC: Raptor

Raptor slid back from the impact. He readied his sword. It was heavy and awkward, but at least he had something to defend himself with. He charged Phantom, feigning a slice at the hunter's fleshy arm, but stopped short and thrust his weapon at his gut instead.

Metal / Suvak's Office \ IC:

"Time has shown that the Porters are really good at spreading news, whether we listen to them or not. I would think if we announced it today for tomorrow afternoon, that would give all of the students enough time to group up and figure out what they want to do. I've already seen and heard some people who have been getting ready. Advertise that all talents are welcomed, and maybe figure out a prize or something - maybe a weapon, a meal, school-wide renown. I would think either the courtyard or the Gym would be the best places. The judge could be you, maybe Palma, and if you could somehow convince the Headmaster . . ."

Metal was quite proud of his little pet project. If it turned out half as well as he hoped, it would go fantastically. He could feel the tension in the air after hearing of the deaths, and he imagined this would be a perfect way to fix things up.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

"Alright..." I decided to change the subject, "....what did I do with that knife?" 

"I'd listen to him if I were you. This fight is already over, whether I snap you in half or not," the Rahkshi of Magnetism continued. "Are you so dense that you can't realise that a life is more important than the belongings of a convicted murderer?"

Rail paused a moment as he pulled the Rahkshi's limbs closer together, letting his opponent's fingers brush up against his foot.

"Last chance. Stand down so you can walk out of here and help your friends, or you won't be walking at all!"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Hoto - Hallways

"He just sounded... interested, whether we impressed him or not. He wanted to know more about the Academy, and he seemed nice enough about it."

IC: Fang - Gym

Fang just nodded back to Kat, indicating she had it.

He pulled off another chunk of metal and began shaping it with his plasma, too lost in thought to bother speaking. And it was Exxan. He had already had enough of a headache from making weapons... for him.

The Rahkshi of Magnetism allowed a minute amount of slack in his own arms to prevent him from losing his grip.

"So be it."

Walls sprung forth from the gym floor, surrounding the pair completely and extending up towards the ceiling so that the other two who had just arrived would be unable to interfere. With his last remaining strength, Rail pulled the limbs as far as they could possibly go at the fastest speed he could muster, intending on breaking the spine of Bug-Boy's suit in one swift, painful motion.

He would let the others take what was left of him to the infirmary after the deed was done; there would be no point in causing him further injury afterwards.

He just hoped that his opponent had the strength to live with himself if it turned out that another student died because he was too busy settling a petty grudge.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Sidonas - Infirmary

"I'll look around, put some posters up, see what I can do. If someone was killed, we'll solve it." He extended his arm to Recoil. "Coming with?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

This isn't you. Stop it. The voice was back.

Unable to rest, I'd wandered the halls for hours, and eventually found myself back out at the Causeway. I'd started to cross, heading back towards Phantom-on-the-Water. Then, halfway across, the voice had returned. 

These Matoran had nothing to do with his death. Attacking them won't accomplish anything. Killing them makes you just as bad as the one who killed Silencer. Zex is dead now. Why are you still doing this?

I ignored the voice. It couldn't be him. The real Silencer wouldn't be trying to stop me. The real Silencer would want me to avenge him. I kept walking, ignoring the voice's continued protests. Please don't do this! 

There were two Matoran waiting for me at the end of the Causeway, armed with Cordak blasters. One of them opened fire, while the other started shouting for help. I took to the air, avoiding the Cordak blasts, and opened the shooter's throat with Serpent-Fang as I landed. He dropped with a gurgling cry, and I whirled to face the shouter, striding forwards and impaling him mid-cry. 

The voice in my head had fallen silent, forgotten in the heat of battle. But that momentary distraction - me pondering on the disappearance of that mental voice - gave the Matoran reinforcements their opportunity to strike. A Cordak round slammed into the ground at my feet, throwing me backwards. I struck one of the Causeway pillars, bounced off, and fell, smoking, down towards the water below. 

Darkness. Ouch....

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Vorzorak-Library

Vorzorak was being very serious about his training, both mentally and physically, so he was sitting in the library writing about his experiences since he achieved this new powerful suit of armor, and drawing images of every creature he knows, every rahi, every kanohi, everything in his little book, all 42 of his fellow rahkshi's powers, he was sitting there for hours, reading, writing, drawing, about everything he could fathom, he was drawing a picture of a black Fikou resting on the bookshelf in front of him. he was studying everything he could find in the library, wondering, What to do next? he decided to go towards the gym

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: "You assume that learning is itself not your true purpose," Tridax countered to Still's theory, "After all, knowledge is power, so the acquisition of knowledge is the acquisition of power."

IC: That sounded... oddly like a gilded cage. Perpetually learning, never doing. Power unused was like an engine left to rust. Still checked itself. Of course, that was what it had been doing the whole time, was it not? Learning, reading, consuming. But not applying it.

"Rrmph," The Rahkshi growled, a claw tapping the side of its head. A pensive pose for pensive thoughts, after all. "You've given me much to consider, Headmaster," the recorder chirped.

IC: "Oh the ones who actually did the killing will get theirs, believe me. You just get front row seats to the vengeance show. Hey, maybe we can actually get Vengeance involved, I hear he's gunning for Makuta these days."

His grandstanding cost him as Raptor's thrust hit his belly, sinking in a little before the densely packed metal and meat simply stopped it sinking any further. The Dark Hunter tutted and grabbed the blade with his free hand, pulling it out with a flourish that sent Raptor flying.

"The Matoran have decided matters on their own," he said to Rider, "Because they're not as pathetic as you seem to think. They have brains and they have resources."

IC: "You have more chance of getting a spine slug to tap dance than you convincing Tridax to take part in this," Suvak said, flatly. "And I'd advise using the courtyard. Otherwise you're going to have your volunteers being force to get out the way of sparring partners all the time."

"Then I trust you can be relied on to continue your studies and progress to being the best you can be?" Tridax asked Still

Edited by I Am Ultron Six
  • Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg