Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Toxin and Stronghold/1st Person, Toxin's POV/Halls

"You...want to knock me over the head with smoke? I don't understand what's wrong. We should find someone that can help. While we do that, keep trying your charades in the hopes we may understand you."

I looked around the halls, carrying Rider with me, to find anyone that could help. Stronghold stayed behind to watch the Gukko.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"What did you..." I trailed off, staring at the unfamiliar Rahkshi's surprisingly familiar face, "....say?" ​I picked up Remembrance and leveled it at them. "You think this is funny; painting yourself to look like Omega to make me feel worse?"

I glared at them. "Who the karz are you?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Brother?" I couldn't stop myself; I burst out laughing. It was a terrible joke, but they seemed to have put a lot of work into it. "No, seriously, who are you?" As quickly as my laughter came it was gone. "If you've gone through all of this effort to get my attention, you have it." I tried to remember of the name of the Rahk that had tried to kill me a while back. "Is it Recoil? Or are you someone else?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Gym, Angry at Exxan

"I am Alpha."

My power was activated.

"The twin of Omega."

My skin was now covered in metal. I put myself in a defensive position.

"I hold a grudge against you. But for Fang's sake, I don't wish to kill you."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Kat:

"Exxan.... It's... it's true, for all we know. Either way, it doesn't matter, she obviously has or had some connection to Omega." I looked at the other FemRahk.

"She'd be wise, however, to not start a scene. We're planning a funeral if you want to pay your respects."

"This isn't even mildly amusing anymore." I snapped, ignoring Kat's protests. She wasn't in on this joke too, surely? "I don't know who you really are, or what Omega might have meant to you, but get over it. He's dead, he's gone, and he isn't coming back." 

I didn't lower my sword; this Omega impostor was making me mad. "Now can you please get that ridiculous paint off your armour? It's not funny."

This was getting real old real fast. "Listen. I don't know who put you up to this, but it isn't funny," I sheathed my sword and turned back to the forge, resuming my hammering. "You better not still be here when I finish this blade." 

IC: Fang - Gym

Fang looked up from his work to realize Alpha was there. He almost grinned at her... then he noticed Exxan was holding Remembrance to her throat.

Oh Karz...

He stood quickly and the tongs dropped from his lap. This could not go on... but Exxan was wise enough to see the same.

He instead turned to Alpha. "He has a lot on his mind. Perhaps you should keep your distance, for a little while."

Edited by Click

IC Kat: I grabbed Exxan's shoulder. Not in a combative way, just to get his attention on me.

"You really think I'd stoop to this to get some cheap laughs outta watching you squirm, Exxan? Whether she is or isn't is hardly the point. If she wants to remember him a certain way, leave her to it."

I gave him a little shake.

"Okay?"

"Are you two really this stupid?" I snapped suddenly, slamming the hammer into the table. "Some random Rahk you've never met changes her armour colour and suddenly pretends to be Omega's sister?" I tossed the hammer aside and rounded on them. "Where's her proof? Omega never mentioned a sister. This is a lie, and you both know it. You're just too engrossed in the idea of making up for your inability to save the real Omega to see it."

I stormed away. "Come find me when you're done playing in the land of wishful thinking and make-believe." 

IC Kat: I snarled.

"Exxan! You karzhead, I don't think she's his sister, I frankly don't care whether she is or not! I just-"

I trailed off. 

Gods, he was irritating sometimes. 

I looked at Alpha.

"It might be a good idea to make yourself less.... Omega-like. Make your armor your own, y'know?"

I turned back to help Fang make the knives.

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Gym ---> Dorm ---> Infirmary, Irritated at Exxan

"Stop bringing others into this! They have nothing to do with me! You don't know how it feels to know that you have a twin that you've been separated from for years without them knowing that you exist and them knowing that they dead and that you weren't there to see their final moments. I came here alone to find what happened to my brother and it's already irritating enough that people look at me like a ghost."

I paused then continued.

"I also don't understand why Fang is making you a weapon. But I don't care. Even though you killed my brother, I should hate you and want to kill you...but..." I shed my way out of my thin metal armor. He wasn't going to attack anyways and it would've been a waste of my power. "I don't feel like making the same mistake as my brother."

I ripped up the metal shell, rolled them up, and made 16 of my signature makeshift darts.

"So take this." I laid them down. "I'll apologize for...disturbing you."

To Kat, "Perhaps I should...but I don't know what to do. I don't want to fade out who I truly am. And besides, I would need help to do so anyways. I prefer to look clean."

I turned to Fang. "I'm going to be at my dorm to prepare a picture for him, and I'll see you at the infirmary."

I went to my dorm and drew up a decent picture of my brother and then went to Omega, where I began to dust him off again.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Exxan - Library.

Of course, I didn't hear a word of whatever the prankster was saying, because I'd already stormed off in a rage. Just when I thought it was finally over, that Omega's death had finally been accepted by everyone, some sick ####ing ###### thought it was funny to pull a ###### practical joke like this.

I was never going to be welcome here, or anywhere. When the time came to leave, I was going to have to find my own path. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: "Hmm...he is a Vortixx, yes?" Suvak asked, "Perhaps if you could get him to write up some sort of contract that gives him limited responsibility over you while you're on this trip then that would be alright. Just be careful he doesn't get you to sign on as unpaid labour."

IC: "And I'm sure thats of great comfort to the Matoran your kind put in their graves. When you say some of you have chosen to be more, does that mean they've gone from weapons to super-weapons? Because I really don't see how that helps."

Phantom made a lazy swipe at Raptor, aiming for the raised fists, trying to hack the Rahkshi's hands clean off

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Era - Suvak's Office.

"Um.... wouldn't giving Grossh a contract require us to get to Malebranche first?" I asked, pointing out the flaw in Suvak's logic. 

IC: Raptor

Raptor started to respond, but shut up as the sword came at him. He flattened himself against the arena's walls, feeling the bone sword scrape off bits of the armor on his forearms. It was enough to make him wince.

"I believe that I... I'm a living example that you're wrong. I have no interest in fighting... except maybe for a friendly spar with my equal."

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

They left Fang still trying to piece his words together, his mouth hanging open in preparation for some word of advice or consolation. Not that they would want to hear it anyway after that. He had hoped to keep them apart longer, maybe ease them together without blades being pointed. But he had never been a peacemaker. He had been too caught up in his work and his thoughts to stop the argument while he could have stood a chance.

He snapped his mouth shut and looked back to Kat. The only one who had stayed with him at the forge. "That... could have gone better. Then again, it could have gone a lot worse. Once again, I'm... we're trapped in the middle of everything."

IC: Hoto - Suvak's Office

"Suvak..." she said softly. "We... can't read. You'll have to take us there."

Understanding of her condition? Hah.

"It's... uh... just like what Exxan was doing. Use these tongs to pull out the metal, bash it a few times, cool it off, and warm it up again. It's... well, I suppose I can't say 'easy.'"

He picked up a few of the flakes of metal Alpha had dropped off and started heating them in his hand, turning them into a solid block that could be molded.

IC Kat:

I nodded, picking up the makeshift tongs, heating the oblong metal shape to a warm orange, and bringing it over to the anvil, to strike a few times with.... a very small war hammer, by the looks of it. Then into the water, and back into the flames to repeat the process. 

"Something like this?"

Fang nodded and mumbled something without looking away from the glowing metal in his hand. He trusted Kat was doing it right, and he was too focused to look over.

I'm making a knife... for Exxan, those thoughts spoke up. Just like the ones he used when he killed Omega. And I volunteered for the job.

He needs to defend himself somehow around this school.

...just as he did with Omega? Or Alpha? ...or me?

He was justified.

He was going to use that sword on my friend. Just for seeing her.

But could he be right? Is it all a lie?

For who's benefit? Who would want to make me and Exxan look like fools for dancing off after some lookalike?

...Phogen. She hasn't been seen for weeks. She could be doing anything right now. Planning anything.

"I will not let her make me look like a fool!" he hissed without realizing it came out. The metal in his hand was boiling, nearly too bright to look at. Then his hand clenched down on it, splattering the metal in all directions. Even his armor sizzled with the heat, though he didn't appear to feel the pain.

• Upvote 1

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Infirmary

After dusting his body, I sat down. What Exxan said jarred my mind a little. What if I was lying and I never knew?

No.

I took out my the picture of the two of us in our batch. That was definitely the two of us together....but I now had doubts. Was this Chirox's elaborate scheme to teach me humility or something? I smirked. Like that would be the case. I looked to Palma.

"Palma? Is there a way to confirm that Omega and I are twins? I mean, I know that I'm his twin, but just so that others will believe me."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Outlash

Raptor's Dormitory -> Gymnasium -> Library

Concealing her disappointment that these two Rahkshi hadn't been offended by her insults regarding the Gukko, Outlash sheathed her blades and walked off, hoping to find more emotionally vulnerable prey. The gym was usually a good place for that. Focused on this, she headed over there and watched as a striped Rahkshi stormed out in a rage.

This certainly was interesting. Careful to stay as far back as she could without losing him, she followed him to the library. After waiting a few seconds for him to begin reading or writing or whatever it was he had come to do, she quietly and innocently walked in and sat at a table with an open book already upon it. While she gazed blankly at its illustrated pages, she tried to sense what the Vacuum Rahkshi was feeling.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

He looked up from the metal solidifying on his hand. He was breathing heavily, but his face no longer showed rage. It was full of shock and confusion which only slightly dissipated as he realized that Kat had heard him.

"I... I..." he struggled to begin. Finally, he settled on, "Do... you really not believe her? Alpha?"

IC Vaalku

Vaalku came finally to his room and painfully opened the door. His muscles burned from crawling all day, and he had to prepare for tomorrow. It was a good thing he left that last reminder with Omega, Fang would find it soon enough.

He pulled himself up on hi bed and fell to sleep as soon as he slammed the door shut with his foot.

IC: Exxan - Library.

I slumped down in a chair, almost drowning in the turbulent sea of emotions hat threatened to overwhelm me. Just when I'd finally made peace with Kat and Fang, when we'd learnt to cooperate and work together, some cruel prankster showed up, painted herself to look like Omega, and started pretending to be his sister. It was sick... disturbed.... pathetic. 

IC: "I...had assumed getting to Malebranche under your own power was always going to be part of the arrangement." Suvak looked between each of the Rahkshi that had come to see him, "Like myself, the school's Terrain Crawler is going to be needed for the next assignment. If you can read and write well enough," he nodded at Jayar, "Then you could try sending him a message, see if he can arrange transport for you."

"I highly doubt it. You have met the Headmaster, yes? He is not the most...forthcoming of people." Sidonas was being oddly persistent in this line of inquiry, Palma noted. Was there someone other than any old Mind Reader that he was trying to find?

IC: Phantom laughed. Not a mocking laugh, or a spiteful life, but the pure laughter of someone who was honestly amused. 

"You were seen in the woods forming a Kaita and practising your warrior's skill. You can wear a mask to try and hide yourself to yourself, but deep down you know that fighting is all you crave."

He lunged forward, the sword slashing though the air in a series of rapid sweeps that traced a shining lattice through the air

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Raptor

This time, Raptor was ready. As soon as Phantom lifted his sword, Raptor reached back over the wall and grasped a random Matoran's mask. Pulling it off and bringing it forward, he knocked Phantom's sword away, using the mask as an improvised shield. He then lashed out with a kick to Phantom's exposed torso.

OOC: This is okay, right?

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

IC: Sidonas - Infirmary

Sidonas looked at her and said: "Besides protesting torture and seeing him allow other Rahk to conduct said torture, I don't know much about Tridax. Is there any way you could get the information?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf