Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan - Library.

"You could say that, yeah..." I lowered my book, relaxing somewhat, "...what's the topic?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"That's a rather... obscure... topic," I mused, wondering how and when this rahk had even come across the term, "I think there's an article or two about Kanohi Olmaks over in the mask section," I pointed towards the sign for that part of the library, "Apart from that, I don't know where else in here you might find something that mentions the concept." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Call - Gym

Call held firm, trying to keep his blade in place despite Eps' struggles and the blood pouring down his arm. It was awful, but right now it seemed his only chance to stay alive.

His other hand stretched for his other sword, but he couldn't quite get a grip on it. It was just out of reach. He had to think of something else, fast.

IC: Rahkslif - Library
"Yeah I get that. This is really the only place that lets a guy like me stick around long enough to do some research though."
I pulled out a chair and sat.
"It's really a great feeling getting to stay in one place without being afraid of getting kicked out. Bah, haha, I'm talking my grin off. I'll let you read your book. Thanks for the help... Name?"

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

I paused for a moment, but didn't see any harm in being honest with this guy, "I'm Exxan." 

IC: Rahkslif - Library
"Name's Rahkslif." I bumped my fist against the hand holding his book.
"I mighta called you Muaka otherwise, but I'm sure you get that enough as it is."
I finished this last sentence while walking towards the section Exxan pointed out. It didn't take me long to find the books he was talking about, so I headed back with three in tow, and sat a seat away from Exxan. My grin faded into a concentrated half smile.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

The conversation seemingly over, I got back to reading. 

Call abandoned his other sword to put both hands on the sword in Eps' shoulder and push against it with all his might. As the first talons began to scratch his faceplate, he activated his powers once more, his frozen muscles providing more strength than he could alone while also protecting him from the claws.

IC: Slif - Library

As much as I wanted to study this topic...

I was so. BORED.

So far, I'd only been able to study in short periods before I got found out and thrown out, so I was used to a much shorter study period. And besides that, trasndimensional mechanics can only be interesting for so long, c'mon.

I put the book down. It must have been at least an hour since I picked it up. I looked around the room, hoping to find something distracting. I needed to talk, not just read.

"How long have you been here?" I ask Exxan, quietly.

"A while," I replied, "I left for a bit, then came back." 

"Huh?" I thought that over, "No idea." 

Bile rose up into his mouth, but his clenched and frozen jaw made sure it stayed there. He just severed that guy's arm... Why couldn't he stop hurting people? It was like this place was cursed...

His leverage and will to continue fighting were gone. He let his powers slip away, now focused on only one goal: he had to get out of here. But he could see the feral rage on his opponent's face. He wasn't getting out easily. "Please!" he begged. "It was an accident!"

IC Pentaghast- Hallway > Gym:

A few minutes in this place, and already making deals. Pentaghst couldn't help but to smile. She didn't know or care what a 'Gym' was, but if she could find some greedy, murderous, sneaky sorts, that was fine by her.

As she stepped into the spacious domed room, her first sight was a Rahkshi quite literally disarm another, and then try and play it off as an accident.

Her smile grew wider. 

"Oh, I'm gonna love this place..."

OOC: Pentaghast OFI

Edited by The Other Other Alex

"The books," I agreed, "but also the quiet." 

IC Hollow

Hollow hadn't disappeared, and while not too bright, he definitely knew how to listen in. Exxan... He left... Wonder what connections this guy has...

He continued to pretend to be a rock.

IC Doubt

Doubt growled, clutching hard on the chain in his hand. "What will you do about it? You can earn it back."

IC: Slif - Library

"Well, you got me there, haha. Good reading with whatever it is your reading, be it functional kinetic distortion or just a good swashbuckler."

I settled back into my chair, and picked up the book again. This Exxan guy intrigued me. Soon I was back into reading again, and now something caught my attention much better.

'The olmak is effective in the transdimensional travel, but in rare cases has been found to be capable of transuniversal displacement.'

This book knew what it was talking about, and I knew it knew

The book I happened to be rereading was one of Makuta Chirox's more recent studies into Rahkshi anatomy. I didn't want to put too much thought into how many of his own spawn he must've butchered to get his information, but it was useful nonetheless. 

IC: Geuua - Gym.

I jerked back out of range of the first punch, only for it to turn out to be a feint. Having already put some distance between myself and my foe, his follow-up punch resulted in only a glancing blow to my chestplate. 

Stepping around to the outside of his arm, I swung Blazebreaker with both hands towards his extended elbow. 

IC: Radriarch - Gym

The moment the hammer was swung towards his outstreched arm, Radriarch did the fastest thing, which was to simply let his arm drop back to his side quickly. After his arm dropped the hammer swung in front of him, close enough to his body that he could feel the air as it swung past.  He attempted to grab the hammer rod once again as the weapon swung past him.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Geuua - Gym. 

"Is that seriously your only strategy?" I grumbled, yanking back with both hands when one of his snagged at my hammer, "Instead of trying to steal everyone else's weapons, maybe you should consider getting one of your own?"

Though he wanted to get a few more words in and maybe a cry for help, the only thing between him and an untimely demise seemed to be his own powers. And so he activated them once more for what seemed to be the last time.

But he couldn't hold out forever. Sooner or later, his energy would be exhausted, and Eps would have his revenge.

He had thought he was ready for death. He had faced it the moment his last sister died. Nothing could hurt worse than watching everyone around you die first. But as death waited for him once more, Call realized he wasn't ready.

There's still so much to do! I can't die like this, a tarnish on my family's legacy!

"Is that seriously your only strategy?" I grumbled, yanking back with both hands when one of his snagged at my hammer, "Instead of trying to steal everyone else's weapons, maybe you should consider getting one of your own?"

IC: Radriarch - Gym

Radriarch did not respond to the taunts. As she pulled back with both arms Radriarch took the chance to step forward and smash his fist straight into the elbow of the arm welding the earth claw.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

His fist smashed into my armoured elbow... which would probably do more damage to his hand than it did to me. My elbow was already bent, and the plating on that part of my arm was undamaged. It hurt, but nothing I couldn't cope with.

I stepped forwards, stomping my right foot towards his feet, and swinging Blazebreaker overhand at his head. 

IC: Leviathan - Refectory/Hallways

My meal finished, I stand, before leaving for the exit. I had work I needed to do to prepare myself, and sitting around wasn't going to finish it...

IC: Malattia - Hallways/Causeway

That done, I make my way outside, to see Tear passed out, and that... Odd looking one standing beside her. "Teer!" I rush over, kneeling beside her, before turning to Spindle. "What happened to her?"

IC: Draco - Hallways/Library

Well, I'm bored out of my mind. Sighing, I turn into the library. Picking up a book on scythe combat, I start reading, looking at the techniques used.

OOC: Leviathan and Draco OFI. Also, Mortsia is still looking for a spar.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

His fist smashed into my armoured elbow... which would probably do more damage to his hand than it did to me. My elbow was already bent, and the plating on that part of my arm was undamaged. It hurt, but nothing I couldn't cope with.

I stepped forwards, stomping my right foot towards his feet, and swinging Blazebreaker overhand at his head.

IC: Radriarch

I could just grab it above my head. But that's boring by now.

Instead Radriarch used his large palm in an attempt to push the hammer arm to the right as it flew down so that it would hit the floor. With his other arm he attempted to slash at her chest with his shredder claws.

IC--Sepulchral--Library

Sepulchral nodded rather absently and pondered. It seemed she didn't have any particular measure in mind for the students who resisted persuasion. By all rights, he should have refused immediately, but some tiny, insistent spark of optimism encouraged him to go along for the moment. Surely there must be others involved in this pacifistic movement. It could hardly hurt to see what they had to bring to the table--and there would be nothing keeping him from leaving if he didn't like what he found.

"So," he said casually, "who else is partaking in this little group? Surely it's not just you and I."

IC--Beat--Gym

"Well, I'll be happy to give you a demonstration," she grinned. "Shouldn't take me long to get it patched up--I just need to get a little extra metal from the armory."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC--Beat--Gym

"Well, I'll be happy to give you a demonstration," she grinned. "Shouldn't take me long to get it patched up--I just need to get a little extra metal from the armory."

IC: Blade

"I suppose I should stop by the armory as well," He said, Looking down at Tooth, "this sword wouldn't be the best to use anymore."

IC: Mortsia

Well, that was becoming very violent. I decided to keep my eye on the spar between Call and Eps, but I wouldn't intervene- not yet. If Eps went for a killing blow... I'd act. So I stand back.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Vlad / Hallways

Vlad scoffed. One person was a start, but it didn't do much to signify a lesson truly learned, and 'made nice' certainly didn't give off an impression of genuineness. Plus, assuming he was talking about Call - a Rahkshi who had painfully captured him earlier - it was probably closer to preservation instinct than kindheartedness that was keeping him civil.

But yes, they would have to ask Call. Hopefully wouldn't be hostile after their disagreement on Nynrah...

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg