Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC-Kol (Chirox Causeway)

Interesting... Kol thought. A Rahkshi with two differing personalities... Kol tried to come up with another clever sentence... "I assume you're in two minds about this."

Drat, that one's even worse...

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway.

We glared at the other rahk for several long moments. 

"That's not funny."

"I dunno. I kind of thought it was."

"Shut up."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"Murder?" Canvas interjected. She couldn't help but feel she was responsible for that in some small way. "Was it a big guy, lotsa armor, ego the size of a planet?"

IC: Melody - Hallways

She glanced over to Canvas. "W-well... n-no one will l-listen if there's j-just a f-few of us. They n-never have. So w-we're trying to f-find more st-tudents to join us s-so we c-can't be ignored."

IC--Kaboom--Infirmary

Suddenly, it seemed like the infirmary was full of new arrivals, every one of them mewling about a dead body they were hauling around. Kaboom had half a mind to remind them all that his dead body was obviously the most important, and he'd been there first anyway, but that probably wouldn't get Palma over to see him any faster. He settled for a brief glare in their general direction as he laid what was left of Augustus out on a vacant bed.  

IC--Beat--Halls/Gym

Beat soon made it to the gym, and immediately set off toward the armory. She only needed a knife or something, a little extra metal to help fix her damaged weapon.

IC--Shrapnel--Halls/Gym

Upon slipping into the gym, Shrapnel immediately noticed the scene which seemed to have become the centerpiece of the arena: a single Rahkshi locked in a duel with two larger, extremely aggressive-looking specimens. This might be worth putting off her search through the armory to see. She summoned up a few training dummies to slash at, but was careful to always have at least one eye fixed on the fight.

IC--Sepulchral--Library

And there it was. Crude, yes. In need of revision, almost certainly. But it was there nonetheless, gazing up at him from his humble sheet of paper as if congratulating him on the culmination of his long hours of study. Sepulchral laid aside his pen in triumph, and ran his hand appreciatively over the cover of the topmost tome in his stack. True, a good two-thirds of the volume was dedicated to refuting the creed that had inspired his own, but that was to be expec--wait. Was he saying all this out loud? Karzahni. He was, wasn't he. Sepulchral let up on congratulating himself and focused on being quiet.   

IC--Footwork--Infirmary

He lay on the bed, still fuming. This was definitely not normal, at least not for him. Why the Karz was he letting a single smug twit infuriate him so much?

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

Having acquired his slop, Nyarl glanced around for a likely-looking table.

IC--Magnum Opus--Causeway

Magnum Opus took a step back and admired his handiwork. On the previously unadorned surface of the pillar now lay an impressionistic ocean, stretching into the distance beneath a midnight sky. As he looked on in approval, the Illusion infused into the pigment became active. The waves flowed gently across the surface of the water, and every carefully painted star glistened like a tiny lantern hung in the painted sky. "Voila!" he declared bombastically, half-hoping the nearby students would come over to investigate.

OOC: Everyone is open for interaction.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Lucid / Infirmary

Soon Lucid was approaching the Infirmary. It was a certainty in her mind that somewhere here was someone who could use her help... but who? There were several Rahkshi clustered around a guy who was physically dead, but not them, she thought. Then there was a burnt glowy guy, but he looked to be experiencing the gentle sleep of someone slowly recovering from harsh injuries, so not him...

At that point, the doorframe she was standing in pointed out was so obvious she had missed it - a camouflaged Rahkshi of Rahi control. She could practically see the turmoil pouring out of him like sweat, and he was visibly shaking.

Lucid knew without a doubt that this was the person she was destined to help.

So without hesitation, she walked over to him, and laid her ring hand gently upon his brow...

IC: Lucid / Rider's Nightmare

For a moment Lucid was but a disembodied spirit, memory and awareness without shape or form. From everywhere and nowhere, she assessed the dream. Memory or nightmare or somewhere in between, she could not be sure. But she would not permit this Rahkshi to be hurt in this realm.

With a thought, she slipped into being -

A point of light, gentle and pure, appeared beside Rider, reassuring against the darkness of the room. It billowed rapidly outward like white fire, solidifying in the shape of a gleaming rainbow angel - Lucid. She offered a hand to the Rahkshi of Rahi Control.

"Come with me if you wanna not die," she told him.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Call - Armory

Call soon finished clearing out the worst of the mess, and leaned up against a wall. "So... I... wanted to apologize... I guess..."

IC: Malady (Armoury)

"Nice mess in here, boys," I say sarcastically as I enter the armoury, beginning to peruse what racks are still standing.

IC Burn -Armory:

"Apologise?! What, do you think I'm stupid?! You just wanted to corner me, didn't you?!"  His hands found the smooth roundness of the staff once more, and he put it in front of him. "Well, you're gonna have to fight me for real if that's the case, punk!"

IC: Vyper - Gym. 

Well, this is awkward... My right forearm caught in his right hand, and the flail in his left hand was swinging towards my side. I kicked off the floor, attempting to swing myself out of the flail's path. It struck a glancing blow to my ribs, denting the armour plating and causing me to wince. 

"Now, that's not very nice," I wheezed, steadying myself. I clenched my right fist, retracting my wrist blade, then drew another throwing knife with my left and stabbed it down at the wrist of his right hand, aiming for what I hoped to be a gap in the armour. But neither am I...

IC Ezec:

Once again, Vyper had failed to realise something. This time it was that Ezec's heavy armor was not an addition to his chassis. It was simply the way he'd been created. The fact remained that there weren't gaps in the armor. That said, certain portions did have to be thinner to allow a range of movement  Such as it was, the knife drove into the armor.

Ezec's face was a surprisingly calm one, as he grabbed hold of the chain nearer to the head, and swung the flail around, bringing it swinging in from her right aiming to smash her torso.

IC: Tear - Causeway

"I-it's n-not me I'm f-frightened for," Tear stammered through her tears. "Everyone I kn-know, e-everyone I l-like... h-he'll hurt them. He always..."

That was as far as she got before a... well, a monster of brass and clockwork emerged from the cliffs before her, brandishing a massive cannon. Its frightening threats and the clank of its machinery rang in her ears. It was too much for poor Tear. The small Rahkshi collapsed, curling up around Haru and whimpering softly as the panic took hold.

OOC: Whoops, looks like I forgot my own color distinction for Tear in the last... dozen posts. Pretend it was teal this whole time. :D

IC Spindle

Spindle activated both wristblades behind his back. "Hey pal, watch it."

Then the minute scratches on the shoulders and faceplate made sense. "Oh... You were climbing up the trash disposal."

IC Pentaghast - Causeway:

The teal one collapsed into a ball of fear and whimpering. Clearly that one had either done the deed and quite thouroughly regretted it, or had in fact, not thrown the knives at all.

As for the other one....

"I'm not yer Pal, and so long as you have nothing to offer me, yer never gonna be my pal, So unless yer looking to get a face full of iron, I suggest you step off!"

IC: Leviathan

I turn to a shelf, filled with old parchments. I start sifting through them... Ah! A map of Xia! Examining the parchment, I notice that this particular parchment was more recent than some others. Locations of various shops were all marked around, as well as Antroz's lair. The one thing that was not marked however, was... Home. The place where my family remained. Folding up the map, I move over to another shelf... Wait. No. I didn't need that book. And so, I leave the library, heading for my dorm.

OOC: Leviathan OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Call - Armory

Call sighed and drew his blades. "If that is the way it must be," he said softly as he got into a ready stance, and nodded for Burn to make the first move.

Perhaps this was a better resolution after all. This time, they would fight on equal ground.

IC: Vyper - Gym.

As he brought the flail back for another swing, I kicked out at it with my foot, my claws catching on the cloak still tangled around the ball and caught on the spiked chains. I pushed downwards with my foot, pulling the ball off course to collide far less forcefully with my upper thigh. With my hand, I continued pushing down on the knife, twisting it in an effort to drive it into his wrist, and make him let go of my other arm. 

Edited by Nato Greavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Orimnoc

"Kick that hooligan's ***, greenie!" Orimnoc shouted at Vyper. She was starting to get irritated by these self-proclaimed god twins, and the thought to give Vyper backup had crossed her mind.

IC: Aerahk

"The gym? Assignment... yeah, I think I heard about something like that. You're probably right, if Icarax is anywhere, he's probably there." Aerahk smiled at Thurisaz's wisdom.

Canvas searched through her memory, trying to remember if she'd seen that psychedelic Rahk before. And yet, though she had seen countless Rahkshi in her months at Corpus, she was drawing a blank with Lucid. "I... guess..." Canvas sighed, not entirely sure of it herself. No doubt Lucid's strange behavior had something to do with it.

"Her, I think..." Canvas corrected. "And I think she'll be fine on her own for a bit. We're still trying to find more Rahkshi to join."

IC: Melody - Hallways

"B-but what if sh-she needs our h-help?" Melody pointed out. "W-we need t-to stick together."

IC: Lucid / Rider's Nightmare

Lucid smiled at him reassuringly.

The world fell away, brightly -

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest

and as it returned, they were standing by the shore of a tranquil lake, in the middle of a thriving woodland. Majestic trees both leafy and needled framed the still waters, with ice-capped mountains rising from behind them in turn, and beyond those the celestial sphere of the cloudless bright starry night - and all of this beauty, duplicated, reflected in the crystalline surface of the lake. A calm night fog settled on the glassy water, sparkling in the starlight. Below it, fish of every vibrant colour did the same as they flitted through freshwater seaweed.

The land upon which they stood was equally beautiful. All manner of vibrant nocturnal flowers, whether standing alone upon the ground, perched in the branches of trees, or growing from vines, bathed in the bright silvery moonlight, and indeed many gave off their own luminescence. Cricket song, surprisingly pleasant and melodic, wafted quietly through the air, and the occasional owl's hoot could be heard through the branches. Some other miscellaneous flora crawled about the forest floor and the branches of trees, though much was asleep.

And then of course there was Lucid, still faintly glowing. She let Rider's hand slide from her, and indicating the beauty all around told him, "Welcome to my realm."

Lucid frowned, concerned. "I can imagine," she agreed. She'd never had to deal with nightmares (well, not for a long while anyways), but she could guess how horrible it was to be cast adrift in the sea of sleeping sensations without being able to exert an iota of control over them. "Do you... want to talk about it?"

IC: Rider

Rider sighed. "About a day ago, my dead friend came back to haunt me. I freaked out, losing my mind. Then the dreams started happening. The flashbacks, back to when I was with my Makuta. My Makuta put us all through dangerous assault courses, to train us for the upcoming war. Not a lot of us survived. However, my and my brother hatched a plan to cheat. It failed. We were both captured, tortured, and I was punished by being sent to this school, Shortly after, I began to have seizures, before passing out, before waking up to discover I had hurt someone in that state. A friend of mine, a blue and white rahkshi, about my size, helped me. His name was Shield. He helped me get myself together, and for a while life was good. Until the dead friend came back. And I starting hurting my friends again." Rider had a sad look on his face. "Please help me, I hate hurting people."

Edited by Jayne Cobb

Lucid looked at Rider with pity. "Of course I'll help you," she assured him.

She motioned to a comfortable natural chair in the form of a large mossy rock. "Why don't you have a seat?" she suggested. "And tell me more... about this dead friend, and Shield, and how he helped you. As far as you're comfortable, of course."

IC: Rider

"He'd read with me, and generally get me to calm down after one of my "fits". He disappeared one day though, no idea where he went. He did say something about wanting to talk to his hero, whatever that means. My dead friend....he was killed during a fight with the dark hunter Phantom. A couple of days later...he returned...but he appeared to have lost his memory. He was a bit eccentric, and he always used to annoy my friend, Revenge. But, he always meant well, and helped me out a lot. But...when he came back, he grabbed me, and forced me to tell him who he was. I don't think he was alright. But he disappeared again, and I don't know where he's gone." Rider said, looking like he was about to burst into tears.

IC Pentaghast -Causeway:

She grinned, "The name is Pentaghast, and by my blade and cannon, I'm going to be the most feared and respected sailor on the high seas! But to do so I need a crew, so I've come to this miserable rock to find me one!"

IC Ezec -Gym:

His eyes flared a bright blue as his power took effect, preventing any further damage to the joint. His grip on her arm began to increase, intent on crushing the smaller limb into uselessness. Meanwhile, his left knee came up, aimed to deliver tremendous force to the stomach and torso of his foe.

IC Burn -Armory:

He cocked an eyebrow.

"What, you aren't gonna attack me first this time?"

IC Diode -Library:

Finishing his book, Diode moved to replace it on the shelf, and to retreive something new to read. His choice brought him close to Exxan, and the book he chose was little more than a pamphlet, with bold black letters, "Psychology of the New Breed of Rhakshi". As Diode flicked through it, it became abundantly clear that it was not only written by Tridax, but had little in the way of actual insight, beyond a few observations that anyone could easily make. Diode frowned, "Well that's not terribly helpful."

IC Percy -Gym:

The small Dodge rahk made his way to the Gym once more, looking for someone to spar with.

OOC: Diode and Percy Open for interaction.