Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Call - Library

Call jumped a little, sending a fresh lash of pain down his spine. His wild eyes searched Snap's for a sign of more hidden knowledge. How does she know? I didn't even tell Vlad that I...

...oh.

Just as quickly as the panic started, it was gone, and Call relaxed back into the chair. Just a figure of speech. The mannerisms of his fellow Rahkshi still surprised him. "There... was a spar, and... I hurt someone terribly." The words seemed to rush out before he could stop the. "He wants me dead, or... he did, but... I don't know!" His sword clattered to the floor a short distance away.

IC: Melody - Library

"It... l-looks great," Melody stammered truthfully. Even if it didn't, she didn't want to risk upsetting Canvas again.

IC: Canvas - Library

Canvas beamed at the praise for a moment before a furrow of confusion appeared on her brow. "Where's 'Arms?'" she asked worriedly. "I... didn't scare him off, did I?"

OOC: Feel free to chime in, Squid.

IC: Exxan - Dorm.

"How can you not know where you are?" I blinked, confused, "This is Corpus Rahkshi." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Chuck who?" I scoffed, beginning to wonder if this rahk wasn't deranged in some way. "Listen buddy, I don't know who you think you're fooling, but Muaka aren't native to Nynrah. Now please stop wasting my time, and kindly go bother someone else." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Chuck who?" I scoffed, beginning to wonder if this rahk wasn't deranged in some way. "Listen buddy, I don't know who you think you're fooling, but Muaka aren't native to Nynrah. Now please stop wasting my time, and kindly go bother someone else." 

IC: Taltrun

" Ya know what?" Taltrun started to use his level 2 heat abilities to burn the door. "I wanna fight someone anyways."

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

Of course, given that heat vision rahks couldn't raise the temperature of objects to melting or boiling point until level three, the reinforced dorm room door remained perfectly intact, merely growing a little warm. "Then go to the gym," I suggested. 

Of course, given that heat vision rahks couldn't raise the temperature of objects to melting or boiling point until level three, the reinforced dorm room door remained perfectly intact, merely growing a little warm. "Then go to the gym," I suggested.

IC:Taltrun

"Oh you wanna get physical?" Taltrun kicked the door open. He drew his sword.

OCC: Yes Taltrun is that strong, i'm just gonna shoot that debate in the foot right now.

OOC: Nice try, but no. There is absolutely nothing in Taltrun's profile to suggest he has any kind of above-average strength, so there's no way he could, with a single kick, smash open a solid stone door that's both locked, and has a guy leaning up against it. 

I felt his foot thud into the door, and rolled my eyes. It was a shame, really. We new breed rahks possessed heightened intelligence, were capable of emotion and reasoning, yet so many of us resorted to being violent-minded simpletons. 

"Do yourself a favour and go bother someone else, please," I pressed, focusing my powers on Remembrance and pulling it into my hand, "I'm only going to ask nicely this one time." 

OOC: Nice try, but no. There is absolutely nothing in Taltrun's profile to suggest he has any kind of above-average strength, so there's no way he could, with a single kick, smash open a solid stone door that's both locked, and has a guy leaning up against it. 

I felt his foot thud into the door, and rolled my eyes. It was a shame, really. We new breed rahks possessed heightened intelligence, were capable of emotion and reasoning, yet so many of us resorted to being violent-minded simpletons. 

"Do yourself a favour and go bother someone else, please," I pressed, focusing my powers on Remembrance and pulling it into my hand, "I'm only going to ask nicely this one time." 

OOC: Oh I thought it was wood

"Asking is for wooses! Get out here and fight coward!"

"Choosing not to fight takes more bravery than leaping at every opportunity to do so," I replied calmly, tightening the strap on my bandolier and making sure the knives were firmly secured in their sheathes, "Last chance." 

• Upvote 3

IC: Kovinth-Library

Finally putting the last book away, the blue and purple Rahkshi turned to the library exit. He rolled his eyes again as he saw the group at the front of the library conversing loudly. He started walking their way and slung his bookbag over his shoulder, activating his teleportation power as he approached the group, popping past them and out into the hallway. He looked in each direction, finally setting on heading for the mess hall, where maybe he could find some of the Rahks he considered friends.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

"Fine." I unlocked the door and backed up, ready to defend myself the moment it opened. "Don't say I didn't warn you." 

IC: Tesla - Refectory

"I don't mind helping you." Tesla gave Blue needed support, having Blue's arm over her shoulder and slowly led her to dorms. "Show me a way to your dorm," Tesla said when they left the refectory. Blue was a little heavy for her, but she was more or less standing on her feet. Tesla was wondering, how does one get this tired, but she didn't ask about it.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Blue-Halls

"Yeah, uh... Take a left here..." Blue said, supporting herself as much as she could. The halls all looked the same, but she's been on autopilot for the past few days anyway, she knew where to go... "Kharz, dad would be so upset with me if he knew about this... I mean, my Makuta, not dad, he's not my father..." She said quickly, upset with herself for resorting to calling him her father again. He'd never done anything for her. "Hang a right here... Why are you helping me? Not that I don't appreciate it, mind you."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Tesla - Refectory

Tesla responded, shocked by Blue's sudden change: "Because unlike other Rahks on this school, I am trying to be nice to others. I-I simply am like that." She looked at Blue, "If you don't want my help, I'll leave you here." Is being nice really so uncommon thing? she thought.

Taltrun punches Exen and closes the door. "All I wanted to do."

OOC: I'd kindly request that you edit this to something that isn't a blatant autohit. Thanks.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Vyper - Refectory. 

Whatever hopes I'd had of being met with an array of awe-inspiring edibles were quickly destroyed once I saw the grey sludge that was the refectory slop. "Ugh... now that's just cruel..." 

IC: Blue-Hallways

"No no, that's not what I meant!" Blue said quickly, shaking her head and immediately regretting it. "It's just--Woo, spinning walls--It's just that most of the students around here are... Preoccupied with themselves. Kindness is... Refreshing. We could all do with some more, I think. Thank you."

IC: Kovinth-Refectory

Kovinth strode into the aptly-nicknamed mess hall, dodging around some of the more unruly students as he headed for the food line. He stepped up and grabbed a bowl as he heard the camouflaged Rahk ahead in line make some noises off discontent. "I do agree with you on that point, friend." He said, scooping some of the sludge into his bowl. "However, it technically provides for all our basic needs, and so the higher ups think we have no right to complain. Barbaric if you ask me."

OOC: Vyper

"Well, I have had worse, believe it or not..." I replied with a shrug, "...so I guess I shouldn't complain." 

"As have I, before arriving here. However, in a place where they claim to understand our kind, it seems a grievous oversight." He sighed and turned, scanning for a free table. "And as living, sentient beings, our right to live does come with the right to complain if we so feel the need. I'm Kovinth, are you new here?"

"Been here a few days now," I explained, "I'm Vyper." 

"Well, welcome to our... 'illustrious' institution then." He found a seat he liked and started walking towards it, before turning back to Vyper. "Care to sit and chat? I like to hear other Rahks stories, if that's alright."

"I don't see any reason not to," I conceded, following him towards the table. 

IC: Blue-Halls

Blue stood on her own, albeit shakily. "I... I think so, yeah. Thank you, and not just for helping me to my room. If I can help you out with anything, come find me. My name's Blue."

Kovinth nodded and took a seat at a small table, setting his bowl to one side as he took out his journal and set it in front of him. "Thank you, I'm glad to have some company. So, may I ask what brought you here?"

"A boat," I answered.

IC: Tesla - Dormitories

"I am Tesla," she smiled. She would help Blue on rest of her way to her dorm, but it seemed that she is starting to annoy her. "Pleasure to meet you."

She wanted a pause from fighting, so she headed to library. She was thinking about Blue and so, she just headed to shelves about about physics and took some books about magnetism. She took them to table and begun to read them.

OOC: Open for interaction.

OOC

I'm back!

IC-Kol (Refectory)

Kol Waited in line at the refectory. It was about time he had his lunch... or was it? He could never keep track of time in this area, or what class he was supposed to be at. were there even classes anymore? Such thoughts floated in his mind as he stood in line, looking partially like a fool.

IC-Swarm (Infirmary, Taking to Sunshine)

"I'll try to remember that." Swarm said, taking a bottle of antiseptic off a shelf. "But before I go, can you at least tell me who you are, so I can tell Moonlight exactly who's going to destroy him?"

IC-Arsenal (Gymnasium, Fighting Malady)

Arsenal took a step back, trying to keep out of range of his opponent. With one hand, he yanked out his foe's sword and tossed it aside, causing pain, of course, but he knew if he kept attacking close quarters, he wouldn't last much longer. As he circled around his opponent, his working arm morphed into a double-barreled cannon, it's mechanical parts shifting until it was fully repurpoused. when the transformation was complete, he unleashed a few impact shots at his opponent's chest.

OOC again

Kol Open for interaction in the Refectory.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Kavinav:

Kavinav continued walking around, looking for his dorm. Kavinav having no clue where said dorm was, it wasn't long before he found the Refectory. Well, he was hungry anyway. Getting in line, he tapped the shoulder of the Rahkshi in front of him. "I don't suppose you could tell me how to get to the dorms?"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Taltrun punches Exen and closes the door. "All I wanted to do."

OOC: I'd kindly request that you edit this to something that isn't a blatant autohit. Thanks.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: K sorry

Taltrun tried to punch Exxen in the face and close the door "All I wanted to do."

Edited by MCGPY

IC: Pentalik

And just like that, activity increased tremendously. Huh... Wonder what caused everyone to come here... I step into line to grab some food... If you could call tasteless, gray sludge that. Sighing, I sit down, and start nibbling at my food.

IC: Panther (Leviathan)

I set down at the school, to be greeted by a two-headed Rahkshi. Intriguing... But they have probably been asked so many times why they have two heads... I'll avoid that. I walk up to them. "H-hi," I say shyly. I had to get into character.

IC: Malattia

"Okay, then... Well, I'll need... A spear would be good... I'll try that out." I walk over to a rack, and grab a spear, with a head that branched off in three directions.

IC: Vitesse

Voices. I groan, and stand up. People need to know when to shut up. I grab my bow, before opening the door to my dorm, and poking my head out. "Yeah, if you could not make so much noise, that would be great."

OOC: Pentalik OFI, and Panther/Leviathan interacting with Glaciem Ignis.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Sunshine

"Yes," He hissed, his tone darkening more than it was supposed to. "You tell Moonlight if you ever see him again that Sunshine's marking his grave."

IC Frog

Frog continued slowly when he heard something coming up behind him. Clanky. Not of metal, no, as if someone was knocking bones together...

Suspicious enough for him.

Frog tried to increase his pace, which he really couldn't do while still looking casual.

OOC: Frog fleeing from Bonegleam.