Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Caoutchouc / Forest of Kaam

"Once they're done with their goodbyes, we'll be heading out." He kept his voice at a close level, "the way things have progressed with the others, I feel that... That leadership and course of action might come into question at some point. If it does, I think that you and I are likely to be the best to take charge, emphasize on take, if necessary." 

IC: Xara - Forest of Kaam.

The words caught me by surprise, and I struggled to think of a reply, "Hopefully it won't come to that." I said finally.

IC Caoutchouc / Forest of Kaam

With that said, he raised his voice a little to call out for Era, a rather pointless action in retrospect due to her abilities. "Era, can you come over here?" He beckoned the Derahk towards the forward position they were at.

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

"Yeah?" I headed towards Cao, wondering what he wanted with me. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

"Shouldn't we talk about this as a group?" I asked, "Or at least tell Kat where we're going before we just run off?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Torc - Causeway

Icarax, huh? Wonder what happened to Tridax...

"Right... Guess I've got to get used to the whims of the Makuta again," Torc responded casually. "Well, at least until I decide to pack up and leave, anyway. Don't exactly think I'll be sticking around too long, to be perfectly honest."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Carapace/Infirmary

I looked to Sim. He was evidently worried about his friend.

"So...who is she?"

IC: Sim - Infirmary

I patted Fate's snout.

"You know... I'm not entirely sure. I only met her for a day or two. I still remember her though. She's the one that made me this,"

I finished my statement by letting my grappling cable shoot out a bit.

"I don't know a lot about her, but she was kind to me, so I remembered her."

The Rahkshi of Heat Vision couldn't help but chuckle a little.

"Oh, I'm not really worried about the other students," he said, deploying The Hog's kickstand in order to hop off the vehicle and stretch his legs. "No, I'm talking about the possibility of this place ending up being a bit too boring for my liking, because if that's the case, I'm out of here."

Figuring he should expain himself a bit more before they got the wrong idea, he opened his mouth once again in an attempt to explain his somewhat unique situation.

"You see, I came here of my own volition, and I get to arrange my departure just as easily. One of the perks of being a Wild Rahkshi, I suppose."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"You know... wild," he continued, sort of surprised that he actually had to explain this. "As in my Makuta apparently ticked off the wrong people and got herself killed, thus technically exempting me from service to the Brotherhood as long as I don't do anything that might be considered interfering with their business...?"

A thought suddenly crossed his mind.

"Wait a minute... Are you seriously implying that I'm the only one here who doesn't currently have ties to them, one way or another?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Huh."

"Well, in any case, I should probably familiarise myself with the lay of the land at some point. No point in wandering around all the time without knowing exactly where I'll end up all the time, am I right?"

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Vyper - Gym.

Finally growing tired of my observations, I dropped down from the ceiling. I switched to flight mode in midair, spinning upright and gliding smoothly down to the floor, walking towards the exit after landing. 

IC Vaalku

"Well," Vaalku gestured down the hall. "There's the gym, where you can go to fight other Rahks, train by yourself, etc. Of course, you can summon anything stone you want from the floor."

"Head to the refectory if you're looking for a bite to eat. Note, the food is rather bland."

"If yah get into a painful fix, hobble to the infirmary to get anything short of a missing limb healed. I was kinda outta luck by that time."

"And the library is where all the information is stored. Hope you have a great time 'ere."

He leaned back against the railing.

IC: Exxan - Hallways.

Finding no new books of interest, I started out into the hallway. I was done stalling; it was time to figure out exactly what the karz had happened in my brief but eventful absence, and where all of my friends had vanished off to. 

IC: Tesla - Causeway > Refectory

Tesla landed just in front of the causeway. She could just fly over it, but she was too tired. She tried to navigate and after few minutes, she arrived to her dorm and took a rest. She then gone to refectory, took some gruel and sat on nearest place.

OOC:

Tesla took off over 2 months ago of real-life time (here). I stopped playing, but now she is here. Flown thru a spacetime wormhole, she feels like it was just few hours ago. Or something.

Tesla open for interaction.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Melody - Library

"Hey guys!"

Melody had been starting to doze off when the unfamiliar Rahkshi approached her. It was a Rahkshi of Teleportation, that much was clear... but either Melody was very tired, or the blue arrows painted on their lime green body were moving, crawling slowly across their carapace.

She squinted at the Rahkshi through bleary eyes, trying to figure out why they sounded so familiar with her. "W-wait... C-Canvas?"

IC: Canvas - Library

Canvas' grin broadened as the spark of recognition lit in Melody's eyes. "What do you think?" she asked her and Squid, giving her new look a twirl. She decided it would be safer to replicate a variation rather than a specific Rahkshi, but she couldn't resist putting her own spin on it. Using her powers to subtly shift the blue arrows "painted" all over her armor was a nice touch, she had to admit.

IC: Call - Library

Here.

Edited by Click

IC: Jodohnn

I'd been dodging him for a while now. It had become almost automatic, bouncing around away from him. He tried to get me... but nope. I think I'll go tell him he's lost. If he tries to catch me though- I'd better keep my distance and my guard up. I bounce over closer to him.

"Hey, I think I won!"

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Blue-Refactory

Blue dropped her bowl into a return bin, rubbing at her eyes and groaning. She hadn't slept much since the night of the attack on the Matoran, rest wasn't coming easy. She had no special love for the little beings, but there has been no justice in the slaughter either. Yes, her and her kind were built and bred as weapons, but the sick thrill that some of the other Rahks seemed to take over killing innocents was appalling to her. She shook her head to clear it of her thoughts, and walked through the mess hall, heading for the exit. She stumbled however, due to her exhausted mind, and nearly bumped into a magnetism Rahk with... Glasses? "Sorry, so sorry..." Blue muttered, resting her hands on the table, waiting for her dizzy spell to pass. "Don't mind me, just a little... Not all here right now."

OOC: Tesla.

IC: Kovinth-Library

Kovinth looked up from his pile of books at the sudden commotion in the library. Looked like some kind of reunion going on, and they were being loud... He sighed and rolled his eyes, stretching his long arms and looking back at his pile of books. Half a dozen books, plus his own journal, that was all the information there was about Light... Kovinth had become interested in that specific end of the spectrum after meeting the Rahk called Vlad, and his... Curious relationship with the element. Kovinth wanted to know more, however the Makuta didn't seem very keen on keeping records about Light. What little there was seemed very focused on combating it, which the teleportation Rahk didn't want to do. Vlad was nice, he seemed intelligent and good-hearted, for a Rahk. 

Kovinth looked down at his journal, cryptic notes scrawled across water-damaged pages. He sighed, and slipped the journal back into his bag, grabbing up the books he'd taken and starting to put them away. No use leaving them all in a pile, someone putting together the common thread between them, and figuring out which Rahkshi had been researching Light. It would raise some questions he'd rather not answer...

OOC: Kovinth open to interaction.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Jodohnn

"Yeah, It's definitely something I'm glad to have. You see, I actually cannot fly. My Makuta is obsessed with studying gravity and using it in creative ways."

I tapped my rocket jumper.

"That's why I've got this rocket jumper here. It was designed off of a simple missile tube, but instead of firing explosives it fires gravitational pulses that only affect the user. I have no idea how the bursts only blasts me away. I jumped off of your head lots of times, but I doubt you felt it much. Sometimes I think a gravity jetpack thing or something like that would have made more sense, but I could care less. I love this thing! There is so much I can do with it that I couldn't if I just flew normally or had a jetpack. The rush of excitement is just the best thing in the world."

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Tesla - Refectory

Tesla was ending her meal, when Rahkshi of Chain Lightning stumbled near her. When she saw her falling and heard her apologize, Tesla stood up to help her. "Are you alright?" asked Tesla, helping out Blue. "You seem pretty tired," she said, watching Blue and helping her to stand straight. "I may help you to get to your dorm," she continued, forgeting about rest of her meal.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Blue-Refactory

Blue tried to stand on her own, not wanting to show weakness, but the room kept spinning and she shook her head quickly, trying to gain more focus. "Yeah, tired... Turns out we need sleep, huh? Who knew..." She tried to walk on her own, but couldn't make it more than a few steps before stumbling again. "Kharzing feet... I guess I do need some help, as much as I hate to admit it..."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Call - Library

Call hesitantly extended his own and and shook. "Nice to meet you, I suppose," he replied, his habit of courtesy overcoming his own inner turmoil. But he quickly turned back to staring at the floor.

IC: Snap [Library]

Seeing Call return his gaze downwards made Snap frown, then she bit her lip for a bit, thinking of the right words to say...

"What's eatin' you?" she harmlessly quipped.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Exxan - Dorm.

Here it was. I stopped in front of the door to my dorm and unlocked it to find that it was exactly how I'd left it the last time I'd been here. It seemed that no one had been interested in stealing the belongings of a dead rahk, not that I actually had anything worth stealing in the first place.

I stepped inside, shutting and locking the door behind me once more, and sat on the edge of my bed, placing the two swords I'd brought back with me by my side. My Remembrance and Fang's Venom. I'd promised I'd give it back to him, but since he was apparently gone, that likely wasn't going to happen anytime soon. 

Here it was. I stopped in front of the door to my dorm and unlocked it to find that it was exactly how I'd left it the last time I'd been here. It seemed that no one had been interested in stealing the belongings of a dead rahk, not that I actually had anything worth stealing in the first place.

I stepped inside, shutting and locking the door behind me once more, and sat on the edge of my bed, placing the two swords I'd brought back with me by my side. My Remembrance and Fang's Venom. I'd promised I'd give it back to him, but since he was apparently gone, that likely wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

IC:Taltrun

Since Edge didn't answer, Taltrun moved on. He knocked on Exxan's door. "You gonna open up!?"

Edited by MCGPY

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

I glanced up from the swords for a moment, hearing a muffled banging and shouting on the other side of my door. Probably the same lost rahk who'd been hammering on the other door when I'd come in. I didn't know who they were, or why they thought I'd even consider opening my door to a total stranger, so I just did the sensible thing and ignored them. 

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway.

Well, this has been an eventful day... can we go back to our room now?

Why?

I'm tired. Aren't you?

Nope. 

Karz...

IC: Vyper - Hallways. 

Leaving the gym, I headed for the refectory, having not eaten anything since arriving at the school. 

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways.

Too much... Overwhelming... So many choices... I couldn't decide. I turned away from the veritable treasure trove of bones waiting to be claimed that was the gym, and broke out into the hallway, head throbbing. 

I glanced up from the swords for a moment, hearing a muffled banging and shouting on the other side of my door. Probably the same lost rahk who'd been hammering on the other door when I'd come in. I didn't know who they were, or why they thought I'd even consider opening my door to a total stranger, so I just did the sensible thing and ignored them. 

IC: Taltrun

"Hey!!!" Taltrun was annoyed at his alienation in this place.

Edited by MCGPY

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

"Ugh..." I got to my feet and leaned up against the door, still not opening it. "Who are you, what do you want?"