Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Malattia

I give a small nod, before trying to carry on the conversation. "What do you think the next assignment is? We've had an assassination one, a 'smash everything' one, a writing one, a capture the flag... That sports day thing, and a mafia... Rahkshia? Whatever."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Kat:

"Because I figure we need some time to grow as team mates. Also, I think Fang needs to learn to be able to handle himself."

IC: Xara - Forest of Kaam.

"Fair enough," I paused to make sure Sand was still following us, then continued, "So what's the plan for dealing with this Hand?" 

IC: Kovinth-Refectory

"I can't control how others view and treat their gift of individuality, and if I could then it would no longer be beautiful. All I can do is act as a caretaker to mine, and hopefully pass onto others the chance to treat theirs as such too."

IC: Vyper - Refectory. 

"I see..." it was a naive outlook, to be sure, but I had to admire the other rahk's idealism, "...well, I wish you luck." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear had a good idea of how each of those had turned out: dangerous hazards being thrown around, Rahkshi dying left and right, and Tridax supervising the spectacle with a sickening approving grin. "With assignments like those, I wouldn't be surprised if Icarax just told us all to jump off the Causeway. Maybe more of us would survive."

IC--Sepulchral--Library

"There is nothing to apologize for," Sepulchral replied, with what he hoped was a reassuring smile. "I doubt any of us has done this sort of thing before, so a rough start is to be expected." Melody had played no part in the fracas, either, but he decided not to bring that up; pointing fingers at this juncture would only make matters worse.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Draco

I smirk a little. "You do realize you are dealing with some of the most powerful Rahkshi in this school, right? To us, you are simply another challenge, not a so-called God. You may have had power in your home, but here? Things work differently. Try to take power by force... Well, it has never ended pretty." I chuckle, before straightening up. "So prove your godlihood, and actually fight! Unless you're afraid of a mere 'mortal'," I sneer, emphasizing the last word.

I hold back a laugh, since, y'know, the Loyalists are here and all. I might get strung up by my toes... If I had any... "Eh, hey, maybe next assignment won't be so much about fighting. I for one would love an expedition into the wilds of some island. Have an adventure."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Xara - Forest of Kaam.

"They're also crazy, apparently," I reminded her, "So chances are they're probably not as unified as usual."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Sliver - Gym.

Once again, Draco was focusing on running his mouth instead of just finishing the fight. But still, he'd taken this "god" by surprise. That was probably deserving of some kind of credit. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Draco

Not the reaction I wanted... But even so, I could work with it. I wait until I am within striking distance, before I whip Necrosmith towards him.... Or that's what I appear to do. In reality, I subtly move my hands down the hammer, so that the rod would be beside him, not hitting him. I quickly switch Necrosmith to scythe mode, before pulling Necrosmith towards me. Since he wouldn't be able to see it, I hoped that he would still think it was a hammer... Before it was too late for him.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Snap [Library]

As Call walked away, Snap returned her attention to the books, she'd scanned most of them at least briefly before, as fake-reading was a rather fond pastime of hers, but she hadn't read a good deal of most of them, and had honestly forgotten what they were about, she browsed such titles as:

-Homemade Bombs, and other chemical disasters

-Rahkshi or the Egg? reproductive theory in Makuta's Sons

-Caring for your Sentient Stone, a pet-keeper's guide

-How to walk with only two limbs (where they aren't both legs)

she passed many many more before seeing something genuinely intriguing:

"Beginner's Guide to non-lethal and self-defensive combat..." she read the title out loud, unsure of what to think, did she really need to learn to fight?

She thought back to the embarrasing display back at the gym. winced, and made her decision.

"Yes" she mused out loud, "Yes I do."

IC: Teeth [Halls]

Infirmary task taken care of, I went back to my rounds as a cold-shoulder loner, wandering around and making wide steps to avoid any of the bigger, louder, or shiftier rahkshi.

Yeah, I was looking pretty pathetic, but whatever.

IC: Rose [infirmary]

The plasma-rahkshi bolted upright, teeth and claws already out and each eye scanning the room, the new... mysterious, clean room...

She had no idea where she was.

OOC: Rose and Teeth open for interaction in respective locations, Snap vaguely open to interact though she is engrossed in something. (it seemed long enough for Rose to wake up, i think.)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Liar - Hallways

While it was true that Liar did indeed have to aim lower than normal to have been able to reach his formerly intended target, he would've also had to switch punching techniques as well in order for it to be even remotely effective, meaning that the backside of his cestus was practically sparking against the stone floor as he was delivering his previous uppercut. A straight-up punch would've been extremely foolish to perform at that angle, as it was just as likely to knock him off-balance even if his opponent hadn't planned on countering his attack by diverting his momentum into a throw, and if his previous time at Corpus had taught him anything, it was that those who had played things smart usually always came out on top.

That being said, while the shrimp was busy attempting to initiate his counter, the Rahkshi of Dodge was meanhile taking advantage of the fact that his "dancing partner" was pulling him even closer towards his body, which presented the opportunity to throw his other armored fist directly towards the underside of his jaw. Sure, it was more than reasonable to assume that Liar would be pulled down as well if the blow had succeeded in knocking the diminutive Rahkshi off of his feet due to the hold on his arm, but it was also highly probable that he would also land right on top of him as a result of this, which would probably both pin his foe against the surface of the living rock and simultaneously put himself in a better position in which to beat on him more easily.

Given the current situation, Liar was liking those odds.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Jodohnn

I shake his hand.

"Well, are you planning on doing anything? I didn't really have much in mind for what I was gonna do besides rocket jump."

IC: Slif - Gym

"Well... In all honesty, I came here out of the idea I might be able find a way out of... here. I guess. Yeah. But it was pretty much a dead-end."

I lifted my hand and reached up to scratch at the back of my head.

"So I'm... not doing anything. At all. I don't even know what there is to do here, aside from beating the brains out of each other, which isn't really my thing."

I shrugged.

IC: Melody - Library

Melody nodded slowly. He had a point; as far as she knew, none of them had been in any kind of an organization before. There was still so much to work out.

"D-do you h-have any ideas on h-how we c-could b-be better?" she asked hesitantly.

"I had enough of that on the way here," Tear grunted. "Believe me, you aren't missing much. The wilds can be every bit as dangerous as this place."

IC: Canvas - Refectory

Well, no sign of "Arms" here either. Canvas was drawing on everything she knew of him to try to figure out where he could have gone. Was he sulking back in his dorm? If so, she might never find him. Did she miss him in the halls, and he went back to the Library, or the Gym, or maybe even the Cauldron?

Probably the best way to find out would be to ask someone. Canvas caught a Rahkshi as he left the Refectory, and asked, "Hey, uh, have you seen a four-armed Rahkshi anywhere?"

OOC: Canvas talking to Magnum Opus.

Edited by Click

IC Spindle

Never dropping his stride, he increased it ever-so-slightly just to tick Tear even more.

IC Frog

Arriving in the dorms, he came to Tangirahk's, retrieving his keyboard and papers, closing the door behind him. And down the halls he went.

IC Xi

Xi noticed what appeared to be a ruined village not far from the mainland. How did he not see it before?

Taking off in flight mode, he headed for the mysterious place.

OOC: Frog and Xi open for interaction.

IC: Kovinth-Refectory

Koving nodded to his companion and smiled. "And I wish you luck in your endeavors here, Vyper. I hope you learn what it is you need to learn." He turned and began to walk away, weaving through the crowd towards the tray deposit.

IC: Blue-Dorm

Blue woke up with a start, her vision filled with fire. She shook her head and the flames vanished, back into her nightmare-filled mind. She stood up, feeling an ache in her limbs, but feeling more rested than she had in a long time. She may never be fully free of the demons she saw in the massacre, but maybe she could find people to help her contain them.

The silver-plated Rahk left her room, taking flight once she got outside. She could see other Rahks walking and flying, but she made headway for the mainland, seeking out the ruins of Phantom-On-The-Water, a place to center herself...

OOC: Kovinth and Blue are open for interaction.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Vyper - Refectory. 

I thought about the other rahk's words for a few moments. What was I here to learn? I already knew how to swiftly and efficiently dispatch my siblings in battle, but the rahks here were different. They had other interests aside from combat, and many of those that did fight were notably inexperienced. There was very little for me to learn from these students, combat-wise. 

So why was I here? 

• Upvote 1

IC--Sepulchral--Library

Sepulchral’s brow furrowed as he contemplated the question. "Time might be the best answer," he decided. "As we grow accustomed to each other, we will inevitably clash less often and with decreased severity. Still, I feel that you are correct--there must be some measure we can effect in the meantime..." A flash of memory lit up his eyes. "Didn't...Squid mention lessons of some sort?"

IC--Magnum Opus--Halls

"Four arms?" the artist repeated, searching his memory. "No, I can't say that I have..." He paused, decided that he had nothing better to do, and added, "If you need help looking for him, I'd be glad to assist."

Melody winced, then leaned in conspiratorially. "Y-you d-didn't see what h-happened t-to the old c-class. It c-caused m-more fighting than it p-prevented."

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"Really?" Canvas beamed. "Because it's really important that I find him, but I've already looked in the Library and Gym and I'm not sure where else he could have gone."

She paused for a breath and suddenly remembered her manners. "I'm Canvas, by the way." She stuck out a hand to shake.

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam. 

"See anything?" I asked Cao as we walked through the trees, still following the scent of smoke.

I'd likely be able to detect anyone before they came close to seeing or hearing us, but there were smaller details - footprints, scorch marks, signs of a scuffle or battle - that I probably wouldn't be able to pick up as easily. 

IC: Jodohnn

"Are you any good at fighting? I was actually wondering if you might teach me some moves, and like, how to use the gym."

I kinda did want to know how to use the gym, I mean he was doing some pretty radical stunts there. Fighting can also be thrilling, but as long as I don't go around beating people up... I could maybe do some sick moves while rocket jumping!

IC: Squid

Overhearing his class mentioned, Squid perked up.

"Yeah, it was a good idea but a lot of Rahkshi came who just wanted to mess around. So we had Rahkshi that actually wanted to learn how to solve issues without violence, and Rahkshi that wanted to make fun of them or just be mean. Things didn't end well. If we were to have it again, we'd need to make sure we only have the first type of Rahkshi there."

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC--Sepulchral--Library

"Well, I was thinking of only including members of the group for now. We should all be willing, I think. Once we are able to effectively work through any problems that arise between us, we can then consider how to incorporate other students--but for now it would simply be about us, learning to function properly as a group." 

IC--Magnum Opus--Halls

"Magnum Opus," he returned, grasping the extended hand briefly. With the introductions done, he turned back to the matter of finding this four-armed Rahk. "I only just arrived myself, so I'm afraid I can't offer many suggestions about where your friend might be hiding. I suppose there isn't much of interest in the school besides the refectory, gym, and library?" 

IC--Footwork--Halls/Library

Footwork tried to walk more softly as he entered the library, but soon forgot all about the attempt as he moved among the shelves as fast as he could without breaking into a run. He was so frantic that he nearly missed Snap when he found her. She was, of course, perfectly fine, and was so absorbed in whatever book she was reading that he couldn't be sure she had even heard him. Immediately remembering what a fool he was being, Footwork clicked over to the nearest shelf as softly as he could and began taking an unusually intense interest in the books.   

IC--Nyarl--Halls/Library

Nyarl made a beeline for what seemed like the section on weaponry, narrowly voided being bowled over by some idiot running around making obnoxious clicking sounds, and began scanning the spines of the books for anything involving Kanoka.

Melody nodded slowly. "Th-that might w-work."

"Well, there is the Courtyard," she said, "But the only other place he might be is in his dorm room, which could take forever to find. He could be outside or at the Cauldron though."

"Eh. Even so... I think it would be fun. See sights you never could imagine..." I say, grinning.

IC: Shock

I make it to the refectory, before sitting down.

IC: Panther (Leviathan)

I find myself a set of claws, perfect for my disguise. Slipping them over my fingers, I admire their luster.

OOC: Both OFI, as well as Pentalik and Mortsia.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"As well as plenty of..." he began, before noticing the moving slab had increased its speed, and was starting to get a little close for comfort. Fortunately, they were nearing the door; Spindle couldn't hide forever... or was that the moment he would spring his trap?

"We need to move," he hissed. He started hobbling along as fast as he could, one hand pressed to the wound in his chest to ease the agony.

IC: Bonegleam - Refectory.

Finishing my walk, I stopped by the refectory. The tasteless sludge was far from the most desirable of meals, but it would do...

IC--Sepulchral--Library

Sepulchral smiled, glad to be making himself useful instead of just standing around. "I'm certainly glad, because that is the only workable idea I have at the moment."

IC--Magnum Opus--Halls

Magnum Opus wasn't sure where their heavily-appendaged quarry might be, but one of the suggested locations definitely sounded more intriguing than the others. "'The Cauldron'...what is that, exactly?"

IC--Nyarl--Library

Here was something...Nyarl pulled down The Marksman's Armory, flipped it open to the contents page, and saw that it had nearly seventy pages covering Kanoka discs. Hopefully there would be forging instructions in there somewhere. The tentacled Rahkshi immediately found the nearest chair and began reading.

"W-where should w-we start?" she asked. There had to be something they could do besides sit here and wait for Canvas.

Canvas looked at Magnum Opus strangely. "What, you've never been there? It's this huge cave right outside the school, filled with paints and metal and... well, anything you could want really. I go there all the time!"

IC: Call - Hallways

"I... suppose it is understandable," Call murmured. He kept staring at Eps' arm, as if he couldn't believe it was really there.

Edited by Click

IC: Tesla - Hallways

After some few more tries at her targets, she decided to leave gym. I need somebody to fight with, she thought. Or better, somebody to learn fighting with. And so, she just aimlessly wandered around hallways.

OOC: Tesla open for (and searching for) interaction.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC Doubt

Tesla might see a Chain Ball clattering down the hall...

IC Xi

Arriving at phantom-on-the-water, Xi immediately stepped on some dead animal. With a revolted face, he quickly hopped up and out, before peering down to make sure-

It was a Matoran.

Xi jumped backwards, almost screaming. "How...?"

IC: Gaever / Phantom-On-The-Water

"Is it not obvious?" came an sad, bitter voice from behind Xi.

Gaever's grim race across the jagged pillars was finally complete - she too had reached the ruins. And gazing once more upon the desolation - pained - she beheld saw no worthy grave, no improvised memorial... her actions surely could not desecrate this place, for there was nothing sacred left to desecrate.

And Xi's alarmed exclamation had brought him to her attention. "Or was it somehow believed that a village across the water from an academy of Rahkshi, governed by Makuta, had a promising future?"

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Call - Hallways

"I... I know," Call mumbled weakly. I'd better get to the Refectory before I pass out again. "Hey, I was going to get something to eat, if you would like to come," he said with a poor attempt at a smile.