Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Burst

Enraged, Burst tried to pursue his target, but in his haste, he tripped, stabbed himself in the chest with his staff, and hit his head on the floor, knocking himself unconscious.

When he came to, he realized that his anger had gotten the better of him, and began limping off to the infirmary, cursing Ussal crabs all the way.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Raptor

Raptor tentatively entered the ruined building. Matoran all around him screamed in silent horror, and Naming Day ornaments were being thrown all over the place. He saw a door cracked open and slowly neared it. It was scary how no-one realised he was even there.

IC: Xara.

Xara tapped the Rahkshi on the shoulder with the tip of her sword. "Who the karz are you?" she demanded. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Guys, this topic is moving fast enough as it is right now, if you could take OOC only stuff to the discussion topic it might give people a chance to catch up :P

IC: Exxan's team had found a little more than Christmas decorations. Apparently the glorified suva they were desecrating held some moderately potent weaponry, possibly to equip any Toa that might one day be created there. They had found five, more intricate than anything the Ghosts usually made for the Rahkshi.

The first had been a fan axe, ornate but still sharp. It lay on the floor for now as it had been suspiciously heavy when picked up, more so than a weapon of its size should have been. Its name, Tarakava, offered little insight.

The second had appeared to be a regular quarterstaff, until Silencer had touched it and a blade had sprung from the top, simply appearing out of nowhere. The teleporting blade was about as long as a forearm, and slightly curved like a scythe though it stuck straight from the shaft. Its filigree named it Serpent-Fang

The third was not as large as these two, but glittered brightly with colour and light. It was but a humble flechette, but its name declared it Blossom and the markings around its metal fletchings were rich in promise.

The fourth was a sword, almost plain compared to the axe and spear unless you looked at the hilt, where there seemed to be some hinging mechanism. Along with the decoration on the crossguard being reminiscent of a pair of scissors, one could perhaps guess what the sword, Sibling, was intended to do

The last sat almost unseen at the bottom of the chest, and could perhaps have passed for a simple length of chain. Well, could were it not apparently absorbing the light around it to some degree. A single letter was marked on each of its links, spelling out the kusari's name: Legion

OOC: The axe Tarakava will equal the resistance it feel from any strike and throw it back, essentially increasing the power of your strike. Serpent-Fang can spring that blade from either end, and to any extent up to its full length (the length described in the post). Blossom, upon hitting a target, will release a cloud of illusory petals to blind and disorientate. Sibling has blade that can split and a hinged hilt, so it can swing out into a bladed staff. The links of Legion will suck light up into their centre, leaving the area dark enough to confound even Rahkshi eyes...except for the small area around Legion where the light trapped within it will be glowing.

Phew, that Team Exxan done, you can split the weapons up between you however you wish, moving on to Omega...

IC: Like an increasing number of the other students Omega found his desired loot, and it was even one somewhat suited to his style of combat. An axe, the head broad and round and covered in markings of crimson, orange and yellow, some of them spelling out Forge-Biter. It looked great, far better than the ones he carried presently but had one downside; the grip had been made for a Matoran. It was a little too small for Omega's hands. Still, it was just an axe, what could go wrong?

OOC: Forge-Biter has been made from fire disks and can superheat itself, enough to turn its blade white hot. Problem here is that the heat-resistant grip is too small for a Rahkshi, so you run the risk of burning yourself if you use it too much or too long.

I wanted to do the weapon names in this post in Matoran script like I did with the other two I described, but it pushed me over the emoticon limit. Sorry guys :P

IC: Palma clocked Fang round the head with her caduceus styled staff. "I am seeing to a patient who has injuries more severe than yours, who was unable to come here of his own accord like you and is still in a state if trauma and can't speak like you can. I have priorities and will get to you when I can."

OOC: Man, even from the school nurse Fang can't get no respect XD

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Mar'jik:

"Hello. Have you discovered anything useful?" Mar'jik asked as he approached.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Fang

Fang stared in disdain at the approaching Shelrahk, rubbing his dented headplate. "What's to tell? I got in a fight, I lost, and I had to limp over the Causeway to get here. Needless to say, I'm in a lot of pain and would very much like some rest. If the party in here wouldn't mind."

Every word was said through clenched teeth. The pain was getting worse, and he couldn't understand why the Infirmary was the new meeting ground.

IC: Hoto

It took a while and a few directions, but Hoto finally found her room. Some of the Rahkshi were a little too soft with her.

I don't need your pity, just your directions.

Hoto shut the door behind her and found the bed, but sleep wouldn't come. The echoes of Dodge's scream and their broken body replayed in her mind over and over, until she finally slipped into a troubled sleep.

OOC: That's funny, because I thought you were reading the post I was writing up right now. :P

IC: Omega

Omega held up the blade triumphantly. He put it on his back and added it to his collection of weapons. He gave it a test swing and it heated up. He would need to get that grip fixed soon however. He could ask Recoil to help. He decided to exit the warehouse and get back to his job, Forge-Biter added to his arsenal.

IC: Rider

Rider left the causeway and went to bed, Claws jumping up onto the foot of it.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: Venge

Venge wordlessly departed, leaving the two to rest. Fang mentioned that he had limped over the causeway, meaning that whoever was powerful enough to put Fang in such condition was off-campus. So, there's someone pretty strong out there, he thought. Might as well go find out who this is. I do love a good challenge, after all. Venge headed for the causeway.

OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

OOC: Holy karz these weapons are awesome!

IC: Exxan and The Twins. 

Exxan felt himself drawn to the odd little blade called Blossom, and tapped it experimentally agaisnt a nearby wall. The sudden explosion of illusory petals blinded him for a few moments, and he stumbled back agaisnt the wall. "Nice," he muttered, placing the weapon into his satchel. "I might hang onto this. What did you two find?" he asked The Twins.

Silencer brandished the chain called Legion, which seemed to be drinking in the light from their surroundings, while Illusive seemed to have taken a liking to the Serpent-Fang staff that Silencer had handed to him. 

"Just in time for the party, Mar'jik," Exxan said cheerily as his teammate entered the storeroom, holding out the two other weapons - Tarakava and Sibling - that they'd found. "One for you, one for Squid." 

Xara looked around the empty building. "Who are you talking to?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat: Let me be the first to tell you, flying with several dozen proto steel ingots in claw is not an easy thing. I mean, they don't weigh too much, but man, are they bulky.

I wasn't overly worried about looking foolish, but I definitely didn't want to drop any of the baggage I was carrying.

It took me a good hour or so getting back, what with the wind acting up over the Causeway, but eventually, my feet were planted on solid ground once more. I snaked through the crowds, and headed off to the Dorms.

As I neared my own room, I noticed Hoto go into the room just across from mine.

"Hoto, hey!" I called out to her, arms full of metal, a smile on my face.

"Could you give me a hand with these? They're for Dodge!"

OOC: and so, despite all odds, Naming day comes to Corpus Rahkshi~

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Squid

Squid reached for the sword- Sibling.

"Serpent-Fang looked awesome, but so does this!" 

He gave the sword a flick, which flung out in a scissor-like motion and turned into a staff blade thingy.

"Woah!"

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Raptor shifted uncomfortably.

"I... I don't know... do you know who this belongs to?" He held out a loose piece of armor, the red barely showing through its covering of white paint.He had taken it from the Rahk he'd helped. He was a scientist, after all.

Only after he'd done the irreversible did he realize he'd broken his promise to the other Rahkshi.

Xara peered at the piece of armour. "No idea," she shrugged. "Not my problem anyway." She pushed past him and started pulling decorations off the walls. The house seemed empty; the Matoran had clearly already fled. Cowards. "Ask Tridax; the big scary Makuta who's loitering around in the main square."

Raptor sighed with relief. She hadn't killed him! He should've listened to what she said, but... when she turned away, he slid through the door. He had an odd feeling that she wouldn't approve.

OOC: We're currently in the same building that Squid, the Twins and Exxan are in, right?

Edited by Gukko Lord

IC: Burst

Burst had made it to the infirmary, and was surprised to see that it was even more full than before.

"What, is the guy with the missing leg having a party?"

Nobody noticed his comment, or him, for that matter. Whatever. He was too tired to pick a fight now. From his many visits to the infirmary, he had gained basic knowledge of the healing methods that the nurse used. He detached the remaining blade from his staff, and slid the shaft out the hole it had made in his chest, and then decided to see why everyone was here.

Besides a new patient, nothing new had happened. Disappointed, Burst went off to his dorm to sleep off the gaping hole in his chest.

OOC: I'm done for the night.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Hyaku 

Hyaku waded into the liquid protodermis again. The fish can do it just fine she told herself. It had a habit to narrate its own life like a story. Maybe trying to learn to swim in the ocean wasn't the best idea. It promptly banished that thought and submerged itself again. After a few minutes of splashing/flailing, Hyaku locked into position and flew out of the water back to the shore. Palma assured me that water would not damage my machinery so why do I have this choking feeling in my neck?

After achieving a good height, Hyaku noticed a column of smoke rising from a matoran village and decided to investigate. Maybe there was something to salvage?

OOC: I can fly over right? And if so, will everyone have left by the time I make it?

What do I write here?

Someone, say something funny so you can be remembered for posterity.

IC: Revenge (Writing in his book again)

Dear Book,

So the rest of the day went along, interstingly.  I found the others at the library, but someone was spying on us.  He said his name was "Floor", I'm not shure I bleve him, but chosing such a bland and average name was a good move, even if it wasn't his real name.  Pesonally, I don't like him one bit. We almost fought but Rider interviened.

Our next stop was the Gym.  I took out my frustration on a training dummy.  While I was doing so a white Rahkshi snuck up behind me.  I assume he was thretening me because claws charged in and bit his foot. The noise made me spin around and punch the Rahkshi in the face.  It was quite funny.  He tried to stab me with a throwing knife but he failed to do any damage in his rage.

I am feeling even closer to Rider, but I am still not shure if I should consider him a friend.  Maby we should spar sometime.

Sincerely,

Revenge

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Xara heard the Rahkshi scurry away, but ignored him. She hadn't seen him on one of the teams, so he clearly wasn't here for the assignment. Therefore, he wasn't her problem. She continued on through the house, shooing off a Matoran who tried to get in her way, and spotted a door leading down into some kind of cellar. Kicking through the trapdoor, she dropped down into the cellar, which seemed to be full of wrapped gifts and boxes of decorations. 

She couldn't carry it all, so she started picking through to find the more expensive pieces to use as evidence. 

Raptor slowly descended into the underground level. Maybe there was something that could- his thoughts were cut off by a massive punch solidly connecting with his chest, sending his crashing against the wall. Everything went black.

OOC: I'm assuming I'm in the place where the Twins, Exxan and Squid are. So technically any one of you could've knocked me out. I'm done for today, so I'm not open for interaction.

IC: Hoto (before going to bed)

She stopped the search for her room when she heard Kat's voice. She was carrying something bulky and metallic.

"Sure, I've got some time." She held out her arms for the ingots. "Oh, these are heavy. What are you doing with all of this?"

IC Kat: I smile widely, as Hoto takes a few of the ingots. "It's a new leg for Dodge. Well, not yet, but.... With a little bartering with the ghosts, it could be! I'm thinking of leaving them in their room, but I'm gonna hold onto em for a little while. At least until they heal up a little bit."

I frown momentarily, "Hope their doing alright. I should have kept better control on my team...."

Shaking the thought away, I look to Hoto, and ask a question I've been meaning to for some time, "What's up with the armor, anyhow? It's unlike any I've ever seen."

IC Shatter:

Shatter walked around, looking for something of great value to the Matoran. Preferably a statue.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"What... oh, this?" She shook an arm and a barrage of clicks came from it. Each joint had been fitted with interlocking divets and springs, and as the arm moved, they pushed against each other, producing the noise. "It's just something another Rahkshi put together for me. I...uh, couldn't get around all that well after hatching, but these clicks bounce off objects ahead of me, and by listening to the echoes, I can get an idea of my surroundings. I think it's called 'echolocation.' It was a bit tricky to figure out at first, but I've had a lot of practice, and now, it's almost like I can see!" She grinned for a moment, but then the conversation with Dodge came back, and her face fell.

"So, where are we putting these?"

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik gratefully took teh weapon, Tarakava, and hefted it experimentally. "A bit heavy, but it will do."

Edited by Teclax Master of Tech

Hoto turned to the new voice. It was hard to pick out exactly what ability he had, and she couldn't recall hearing the voice yet. "Well, it wasn't anything... drastic, as you might imagine. I was just... hatched blind. Just like other Kraata are hatched with odd colors or... different features."

The topic was beginning to make her uncomfortable. It wasn't that she was ashamed to be blind, but it wasn't something she usually talked about.

IC Kat: She's blind, I realise. To go to such lengths to adapt is impressive, and resourceful.

I say as much, " that's pretty intuitive. I like it!" As for these," I say hoisting an ingot, "just gonna store these away in my cupboard. Though... I might not have enough room."

As I said this, yet another Rahkshi managed to sneak up on me. That was the third time today. I'd have to get my audio checked.