Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Raptor

Raptor ran by Squid as soon as he heard the freakish laughter. When he made it to the edge of the causeway, still hidden from sight, he saw the tortured Omega laughing and screaming.

"Time to end your misery... it's only logical..." he muttered as he pulled out his bow and readied an arrow. He aimed, pulled back, and let it fly, watching grimly as it sailed toward his target.

IC Phogen

Phogen rolled his eyes, having none of this, and saying aloud "You know, we might need to take him to the infirmary. He seems sick in the mind." This got a chuckle from the crowd.

Phogen walked over, and picked the brute up. She gave a small, curt salute of thanks to Raptor, and a nodded smile.

OOC: Gonna be busy for a little while. Dont do anything rash in the meantime. Assume he/she brought him to the infirmary. Feel free to tag along and talk to her/him.

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Fang

Fang awoke alone in the library. The crowd that had gathered around him at the word "revenge" had dispersed, leaving him like everyone else seemed to.

With the collapse, all the anger had left him. He just felt... empty. There was nothing to direct any sort of feeling to, besides himself. He was ready to break Exxan, ready to watch him burn, and all he felt was horror. How could he have gone so far.

With difficulty, he pushed himself up into his sword again. Just the sight of its dangerous curves made him sick, but it was a necessary evil for now. He found his way back to the chair, opened his book again, and stared at the pages, just giving the impression of thought.

OOC: I'll post Hoto in a bit. I'm still out running errands. Fang open to interaction.

IC: Dodge-256

"Okay, Level 1 steps..."

Slowly, Dodge hobbled their way out of the infirmary, still getting the feel for their crutches. They would have to rely on them if they wanted to go anywhere for now. "What was I looking for again... Right." The issue of Fang had came across Dodge's mind while they had been unsuccessfully resting. They had encountered him three times; each time, the two of them had been opposed. Dodge had been trying to do their duty, to use a Matoran term, while Fang would always be trying to get in their way. They were starting to see a pattern... "I could report them to the Headmaster. Recommend a sanity check. Or..." If they didn't go to Tridax directly, who else was there? Phogen...? No, he/she/it/they would likely pay no mind. Maybe... Exxan maybe? He seemed more serious and reliable than Pho. And he was smarter than Cao-what's his name, more straightforward than Chekquars... Exxan then. Dodge continued walking on their crutches through the halls, looking for the Rahkshi of vacuum.

IC: Glass

"Err..."

With Phogen being okay, Glass caught up to Xara.

"You don't seem well. What help do you need? You look nauseous," he asked, worried.

IC: Xara.

"It's not that, I just..." she shook her head in disbelief, "...Exxan beat me. That little nerd leveled up before I did. I just can't wrap my head around it. I mean, look at me. I'm possibly the best fighter in the school. I train every night, and rest well each day. I've put my all into becoming the best warrior I can so that I can reach higher levels. And instead, it's Exxan and Phogen who level up before me. Because apparently, they're smarter than me."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Twins.

The two "confusion" Rahkshi didn't return to their doors that night. Instead, they headed deep into the empty dormitory wing and resumed training, testing out their new weapons. As always, they ensured that no one had followed them, and Silencer shrouded them both in an aura of silence, so that no one would hear them if they ventured into the area for whatever reason.

Three student had already reached a new level. The Twins didn't intend to be left behind. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Exxan. 

Exxan rounded a corner and almost ran into Dodge. "Oh, sorry," he noticed that Dodge was on crutches, and seemed to be... missing a leg. How the karz had that happened? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Whoa!" Dodge fell over. "I-It's fine," they said flatly as they tried to pick themselves up. "Actually, er, was looking for you. Wanted to-ack-talk to you," they stammered as they got back to their... foot, "About Fang. Do you know him?"

OOC: surface keyboard is terrible

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

"Yes. Unfortunately. He attacked my team during the Naming Day assignment, and wouldn't back off. We were forced to..." he searched for the right word, "...incapacitate him." he sighed, having a bad feeling that he already knew exactly what Dodge was going to tell him, "Let me guess, he wants revenge?"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:
Abyssium watched as a Rahkshi woke up and pulled himself up by his sword before sitting down at a table and opening a book. Something about him said he wasn't really reading, though. He walked over to him and began talking. "Are you alright?"

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

"Uh... I don't know about that. Actually, I came to talk to you because... I'm finding his behavior troubling. He's... what's it called... Moralist? Anyway... He got in the way of my assignments several times, though it didn't lead to confrontation." Dodge paused, something sounding like exasperation in their voice. "I was thinking of reporting him to Palma or Suvak, to get him a sanity check, but... Would it be wise to preemptively eliminate him before he becomes more of a subversive element?"

Exxan shook his head. "If I went around trying to kill off every student who might be a threat in the future, Fang and his buddies would have a justified reason to hate me. Right now, I haven't done anything to provoke them except defend myself. I don't want to give them ammunition."