Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC--Beat--Phantom-on-the-Water

Gorast's speech rang through what was left of the village, cutting their conversation short. Beat was unsure whether to feel relieved or ashamed that she had not taken part in the slaughter. For now, she just hoped Gorast wouldn't find out.

IC--Kaboom--Phantom-on-the-Water

"Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted." Kaboom turned toward the wreckage of buildings and bodies that lay behind him. "Parting is such sweet sorrow. I shall always remember our time together, darling!" Cackling, he ran after his fellow Rahkshi.

IC--Sepulchral--Phantom-on-the-Water

Sepulchral sighed and relaxed. The ordeal was over. It had been a horrific experience, but it had been necessary all the same.

Perhaps, if he repeated that thought a sufficient number of times, the doubts swirling like a storm-tossed sea within his mind would grow calm and leave.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Exxan - Nynrah.

From my vantage point, I could see the rahkshi beginning to leave, following their mighty leader and reveling in their so-called victory. I didn't exactly feel bad for the Matoran - had the situation been reversed, they wouldn't have hesitated to wipe us out - but the sheer brutality and pointlessness of the whole thing disgusted me.

And there was Phogen, of course, right at the centre of it all. I'd been wrong about her, let my feelings cloud my judgement and obscure the truth: She didn't love me... or if she did, she loved cruelty, destruction and chaos far more...

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (As Ipartsa ): "Well, do you want me to carry you as if you were a princess or bride?" The rahkshi of chain lightning replied as she swept an imaginary rahk off its feet and held the thin air.

IC (As Feka): "It's too late now if they're being butchered as we speak." Replied the rahkshi of sonics as he flicked through the pages of his journal. "I've received that response a lot, but it doesn't bother me." Feka manipulated one of his fingers on his earth claw to point at a blueprint he created. "A Kraata case hooked up with wires and devices for energy absorption. The wires travel through the suit to the fingers and the tips will be modified to simulate that of a matoran's."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

"Um, no thanks. I think I'd just be too heavy to fly with--pretty sure we're just not designed to stay aloft with that much weight. Besides which, I'd kinda like to keep whatever meager scraps of dignity I've got left."

IC--Footwork--Refectory

"That is interesting," Footwork said reluctantly, fascinated in spite of himself. "But even assuming it's possible, we don't have the resources..."

The obvious question sprang to mind, but he was determined not to ask it. Just leave this weirdo to his blueprints. Just leave it alone...

"...do we?"

Well, Karz.

IC--Nyarl--Causeway

A dark figure, monstrous even by Rahkshi standards, rose dripping from the surf. Nyarl smiled to himself; despite being designed for land and sky, he had always felt at home in the deep seas. Salty water dripped from his chassis as he slunk toward the main building, his tentacles waving sedately in the night air.

OOC: Nyarl open for interaction.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC Mar'jik:

As he flew through the air, Mar'jik twisted to avoid squishing Sidonas between his back and the wall. Then he smashed into it. His Rahkshi durability blocked a lot of the harm that would befall a Matoran, but it still hurt.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Sidonas - Outside Office

One moment Sidonas was keeping as quiet as he could, hoping to not be noticed, the next he was, well, a flying Kraata, shooting through a door and sliding across the floor, landing near Mar'jik.

"Ow... Well, looks like someone knows how to make an exit..."

Sidonas said this weakly, joking through the pain of being thrown through a door.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik laughed weakly, getting up. He lowered his arm, wincing at the motion, for Sidonas to climb on. "So, are there any weapons with your suit?"

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC (As Ipartsa): "Well, fine, the matoran are dead anyway." Ipartsa said with a sigh before returning to Beat's side. "Let's just casually stroll and fly over back to Corpus."

OOC: Requesting permission to bunny Beat back to Corpus?

IC (As Feka): "We are the sons and daughters of Makuta. We are taught to achieve our goals through any means necessary." The rahkshi replied as he turned a page in his journal. "I'm sure you would've learnt that when you were a Kraata."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Drift

Drift carried Vlad gently to the infirmary, where she carefully deposited him on the bed. She was about to turn around and head for the Cloak of Umbra when she saw the overweight Rahk carrying it in. She nodded apologetically to him before sitting down, quietly, next to her friend.

IC: Murder

Murder unabashedly laughed at Gorast's words. Head home already? There was still so much fun to be had! She bounded out of the warehouse and began to scale its walls with her new weapons, hoping to find more Matoran to play with.

IC: Silver

Silver darted into a forgotten warehouse, searching for more survivors. He swept the entire building, hoping to find a Matoran or two, but came up with empty hands. He was about to leave when a flash of metal caught his eye - coming closer, he realized it was a heavily modified, compact Kanoka disk launcher. Engraved into its side were the Matoran letters White Lightning

Silver held up the surprisingly light weapon, searching for a handle or trigger, but found only a large cuff. He brought it up to his left wrist, just behind his armored gauntlet, and cuff closed around it. Without hesitation, Silver closed his fist. In addition to the usual hidden blade sliding out of his gauntlet, White Lightning hummed to life and released a bright white disc of energy that shot forward and through the walls of the warehouse. Epic. Silver grinned and exited the warehouse, darting back to the cover of the woods where he could plan his next move.

IC: Eclipse and Pulse

The duo made their way through ransacked storerooms, taking in every detail around them. Pulse's analytical mind told him where to find cover in case of an ambush - and where an ambush was most likely to come from. He relayed every thought to Eclipse, who nodded thoughtfully. They came across a discarded crate full of special weapons, but Eclipse was quick to kick it out of his way without a second glance.

Pulse, however, reached into the spilled contents of the crate, feeling around until he pulled out a thin metal pauldron that would fit a Matoran. A few modifications will make it an easy fit for a small Rahkshi like me, he thought. Eclipse turned around to look at his brother's find, only to click his tongue disapprovingly.

"How is this piece of trash better than the great big sword I offered you? Remember, the Rahkshi whose face we cut in half?"

"Because no-one will expect to be killed by this piece of trash."

"As always, brother, your words make sense." Eclipse chuckled, and they resumed their search.

OOC: Silver has found White Lightning, a miniature Kanoka launcher that can launch discs of ionized air. Cooldown is approximately five-ten seconds, with another five seconds to generate another disc.
Pulse has found an old piece of shoulder armor, Repulsor, that repels any metals that come into contact with it. 

Edited by Aerixx

"Sounds good."

OOC: Permission granted, Lewa.

IC--Footwork--Refectory

"Sometime like that. My training was a bit...slapdash," Footwork replied, somewhat defensively. "I was just wondering if you had any idea where we would get the materials we'd need for something that complex?"

IC--Nyarl--Entryway/Halls

The hallways of the school were practically deserted, which was odd. Nyarl's Makuta had told him that there were hundreds of specimens at Corpus Rahkshi; something odd must be happening. Wait--up ahead, voices coming through an open door. When he got there, Nyarl found it to be some kind of infirmary. He nearly passed by--he still remembered what had happened the last time he was in one of these places--but he needed to know what was going on. "Exuse me," he whispered from the doorway, in a voice like fine-grained sandpaper, "can one of you tell me why this place is so empty?"

OOC: Nyarl interacting with Drift and Flabbergaster.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC (As Ipartsa): "Well, we're back home. I love Corpus Rahkshi..." Said Ipartsa as she landed alongside Beat. "Let's head over to the infirmary, you know, to fix up your leg and all that."

IC (As Feka): "To construct the prototype depicted in my blueprints, we'd need some metallic Protodermis, copper wires and a sensor pad." The rahkshi of sonics replied as he looked at the parts list. "I'm not building an entire suit from scratch, just the special case and head. I've got a toolbox back in my room, so don't worry about getting the equipment necessary."

IC--Nyarl--Outside Infirmary

Tried to stop them? "Why?" Nyarl asked, trying to wrap his head around the concept of someone nearly getting himself killed trying to protect organisms that could hardly even be thought of as alive.

IC--Beat--Entryway

"That sounds wonderful," Beat groaned. Her entire body ached, and she felt about as lively as a bowl of refectory slop.

IC--Footwork--Refectory

"Ah, I see." This guy seemed to have the whole thing figured out. There was just one thing bugging him...

"So, why do you need me for your little pet project?"

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC: Ivan / Halls, Infirmary

Ivan had fluttered along beside Drift as she carried Vlad to the Infirmary, hoping his vampiric friend would be okay and restrain himself from feeding on Drift. It seemed he'd managed the latter, at least... Looking at his semi-conscious form on the bed, though, the former was debatable. He'd probably live, now that he was in Palma's care... right?

IC: Gaever / Phantom-On-The-Water

Outwardly emotionless, Gaever stood, shaking her eyes from the thousand-yard stare and turning them to Makuta Gorast. This horrific massacre was over, at least. But only because it had been successful - and she had helped to make it so.

"Burial later," she told Burst. "There may be others less sympathetic remaining."

Silently the Rahkshi of Plasma shifted into flight mode, and sped through the air to the Causeway, along it, as fast as she could. As if she could somehow leave the pain and guilt within the village. Hah. The best she could manage to do was hide it.

IC: Shark / Phantom-On-The-Water

Well, this was over. What a waste. He hadn't even gotten to kill a single dissenter. At least he'd added a laser to his arsenal.

He didn't take off just yet, though. From his vantage point on the beach he had a good view of the Nynrah side of the Causeway, and he was going to keep a close eye on who left immediately and who stayed behind.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: Last post tonight.

IC (As Ipartsa): "Then let's go. Hey, since we're new breed rahkshi, have you developed hobbies of some kind?"

IC (As Feka): "Test subject? I planned to return home and place one of my fellow brothers and sisters in the case once it was built, but if you have displayed interest instead of disgust, then you are welcome to help."

IC: Jayar / Skies

"Grossh," Jayar called back to Snake. "He's the wealthiest goldsmith in Malebranche. In the past he's showed interest in New Breed Rahk, and been well prepared to back up that interest with his wealth and influence. That was only for three or four of us at a time, though, so we'll see how hospitable he is to twice as many."

IC: Burst- Phantom-on-the-water

The massacre was over. Phantom-on-the-water was finished. Though Gaever was right about people staying behind, Burst didn't want to leave just yet.

"You go, I'll catch up. I've still got something that I want to take care of."

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Bullseye and Toxin/Dorm

Being unable to fight since Toxin is completely vulnerable on his own, Bullseye and Toxin was just sitting around in the dorm while the events were taking place.

IC: Alpha/Gym

She was training in the gym.

IC: Helix/Phantom-on-the-Water

He came around after the massacre ended, and began scavenging for metal, chemicals, tools, anything that could support his research and engineering. He disliked the pointless killing, but war often brought opportunities.

IC: Sidonas - Outside Office

Sidonas climbed up on Mar'jik's arm, slithering, squirming, or however the karz a Kraata moves onto Mar'jik's upper arm. When questioned about his weapons, he responded honestly. The Rahk before him didn't seem shady or suspicious, and he had fought the loyalists before, so he wouldn't assume the worst just yet.

"A few of my inventions, prototypes, and a blade I modified to double as a grappling hook."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster shot Drift a harsh glance upon coming in before taking the conversation. "Unfair ruling. No judgment whatsoever. In the past, they used to make weapons for us, I've heard. That is, until they revolted." He finished with uncertainty in his voice. "Honestly, though, I'm just glad it's over with."

Hopefully Flabbergaster's attitude was enough to show Drift to keep quiet.

IC--Beat--Halls

"Oh, just combat, mainly. I've actually never lost a fight...unless you count that Karzing mortar." She grinned ruefully.

IC--Footwork--Refectory

He quailed a bit at the thought of someone else modifying him again, and this time could not keep himself from rubbing the blades hidden in his arms. "I'm not sure if I can do that. I've had some...bad experiences."

IC: "Then you just ask him to shut up. And if that doesn't work-" A likely event given the personalities of most of the students, Palma thought... "Then you walk away and find a way to avoid them. The library is usually quiet and many find it a good place to hide if needed."

IC: The Rahkshi force were landing back on the soil of Corpus Rahkshi, some having flown, some having jumped across the Causeway and a few who had been carried. Gorast seemed pleased with all of them.

"I should visit this place more often if all my trips are to be such fun," she announced, "We did good work out there. Some of us in particular did better than others."

She moved through the crowd, tapping Draco, Grim, Illusive, Phogen, Rain, Shark and Sliver. The message was clear, they'd marked themselves out as her favourites to watch during the fight.

"Alas I have other work to keep me occupied. Though I admit I pity you Rahkshi the coming days, I do not imagine Icarax or Tridax are going to be fun to work with. Perhaps next time I am here my task shall be to raze the pair of them to the ground instead!"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Fog:

FOg bowed his head. As soon as GOrast was gone, he flew off toward teh Isle again.There was something he needed to do, before someone else beat him to it....

IC: Draco

Draco bowed. While he was not the biggest fan of that last comment, for Icarax was his master, it was one of the biggest honors to be commended by a Makuta, especially one who was a warrior. Standing back up, he looked at the others Gorast had commended.

IC: Shock

"Oh yes, let me relax... Except I can't because I AM NOT SOME SCRUB WHO IS FAT AND LAZES AROUND! Hypnosis is not going to work." Shock screeched.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Murder

Murder had returned with most of the students, for once satisfied with all the pain she'd inflicted. A powerless silver Miru now hung at her shoulder, covered in a multitude of scrapes and blotches of dried liquid that suggested its previous owner hadn't wanted to part with it.

IC: Eclipse and Pulse

Eclipse spat in disgust. "Leaving already? I haven't scored a single kill since the old 'Zero' incident!" Nevertheless, he followed his younger brother back to the school. His hopes were still high for this 'Corpus'.

IC: Silver

Silver let out a long sigh of relief. They'd left. He shook his head to clear it, about to head back into the village. There had to be more survivors. And now, armed with White Lightning, Silver was sure no surprises would overtake him.

IC: Drift

Drift sighed dejectedly. "Yeah, that's what they say. Revolt. But what this new Makuta is doing is stupid. No matter what they did, words can solve every problem. Not everything has to be shut down with violence. Besides, the Matoran could have continued to be a valuable resource to... us." The word left a bitter taste in her mouth. Drift wasn't very sure she wanted to be affiliated with her own kind anymore, save Vlad and the others who'd helped save him.

We can't be the only ones. Violence isn't a correct answer... right?

IC Mar'jik:

"Yep. Except... Out one of the side doors. We'll go out into the COurtyard and from there fly.", Mar'jik said, walking toward the COurtyard while holding Sidonas.

Edited by Unicode

IC--Nyarl--Outside Infirmary

What the female was saying didn't make sense. When a dog bit its master, it was put down. Giving the Matoran that same treatment was all that could be expected, given their abysmal level of sapience. Still, he did not interrupt, wanting to see how the obese Turahk would defend his position.

IC--Sepulchral--Causeway/Halls

It occurred to Sepulchral, as he entered the school once more, that he had never properly thanked the luridly-coloured Rahkshi who had rescued him earlier. He would have to find her and amend that. Sepulchral decided to seek her out in the refectory. She didn't seem like the type to be fighting in the gym, and he was growing hungry.

IC--Kaboom--Causeway/Halls

It was a good haul, all told, the crowning success of a perfect evening. But the night was still young. Whistling merrily to himself, Kaboom skipped down the hall, his several Matoran-sized sacks of looted armor clanking at his side, looking for someplace where he could forge them into his own chassis.

OOC: Sepulchral and Kaboom both open for interaction.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC: Gaever / Causeway

Gaever lingered only briefly on the Causeway, watching Gorast commend her chosen warriors, before turning inside, loping dully through the halls towards her dorm.

It was no surprise that it was others, and not she, who had received the Makuta's unspoken praise. Nevertheless, it stung. After everything she'd done to ensure her body was superior to anyone who dared stand against her, despite all her mental prowess, she remained exquisitely inferior in bloodthirst and cruelty. Which, apparently, was what really counted.

But there was no way she could possibly cure herself of that deficiency! She couldn't go slaughtering innocents to prove her strength... not again, anyways. Once had been enough to imprint the terrified eyes of dozens of Matoran a moment from death into her vision forever, enough to send involuntary shivers down her spine without warning.

She arrived at her dorm, and tore open the door to stride into her haven, her workplace. Closing it and taking a seat upon her bed, she began to patch herself up. Granted, she couldn't do much for the organic components, but the damage to those was minimal enough that a good rest later would take care of it. For now, she bent her left forearm blade back into place, sealed a crack in her Kraata case by melting a piece of scrap into it, reshaped a dent in her knee, and so forth.

Her heart wasn't really in the work, though. It was still in the village, wondering... how had she been so weak? And how could the chosen have possibly managed to be so strong?

IC: Jayar / Skies

"That was only for three or four of us at a time, though, so we'll see how hospitable he is to twice as many."

IC: Era - Skies. 

"He'll help us," I said, trying to sound confident. "He has to. We've got nowhere else to go..."  

IC:  "We did good work out there. Some of us in particular did better than others."

She moved through the crowd, tapping Draco, Grim, Illusive, Phogen, Rain, Shark and Sliver. The message was clear, they'd marked themselves out as her favourites to watch during the fight.

IC: Sliver - Causeway.

"I think your mother likes me," I said to Grim, feeling a surge of joy at having yet another Makuta recognise my skill. 

IC:  "Alas I have other work to keep me occupied. Though I admit I pity you Rahkshi the coming days, I do not imagine Icarax or Tridax are going to be fun to work with. Perhaps next time I am here my task shall be to raze the pair of them to the ground instead!"

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

From where I stood, my enslaved Matoran arrayed about me, I couldn't help but smile.

That sounded like a brilliant idea... 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shark / Causeway

Shark merely nodded deeply, respectfully as Gorast moved to him. The warrior's praise was appreciated, and it could never hurt to impress the Makuta, but it meant little to the finned Rahkshi. By his own appraisal, his accomplishments had been minute. Slaying Matoran was too easy a task.

Still, at least he had benefited to a small degree. Gaining a laser weapon was nice, and saving Rain's life could only earn useful loyalty -

- Not to mention the sudden sensation of a level up.

Yes, participating in the destruction had been far from a waste after all.