Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Rain - Phantom-On-The-Water

"Something like that," Rain shrugged. She carefully shifted one of the beads, and a burst of sound erupted from it and scattered sand a few bio away. "You find anything?"

IC: Silver

There. A couple more Matoran, heading for the cover of the trees. Silver bounded towards them, snarling loudly to herd them in the direction of the makeshift shelter. They cowered and ran, stumbling over branches and fallen logs.

IC: Murder

Murder gleefully dispatched another squad of Matoran, shoving her claws into the chinks in their natural armor. She discarded the bodies and headed deeper into a storeroom where another one was bunkered up. He let out a shout and fired from a mounted Zamor launcher. It was awkward and crooked, and she easily ducked out of the way, grinning. She strode up casually before quickly thrusting two fingers through the eye-holes in his mask, sending him reeling.

She reached into a nearby trove, hoping to find an explosive she could detonate the building with, but instead found what appeared to be two metal shells. She pulled them out curiously, suddenly realizing that they were grooved to fit over her hands. She put the Bloodclaw Gauntlets on, smiling at the blind and screaming Matoran. A quick strike to the neck brought him out of his misery.

OOC: The more damage Bloodclaw Gauntlets do, the sharper they grow. This effect disappears over time.

Edited by Aerixx

IC: Shark / Phantom-On-The-Water

"Only briefly," Shark specified. There had been no time for more if he was to rescue his accomplice. "Once, twice counting when the Matoran hit me with it." Another might have winced at the reminder of the still-persistent pain in his shoulder, but Shark preferred to avoid demonstration of pain.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia landed on all fours, before spinning around.

"What sin has he comitted?

Which crime did he do?

For surely you should not be permitted

To beat him,you know this is true.

No, you are like a Muaka, arrogant and proud

One who takes whatever it pleases

One whose actions are loud

One whose prey it plays with and teases.

Well, woe to you, cat of greed!

For a day will come when you anger the beast!

One whose only thought will be this: feed

And upon you and your bones will it feast!"

IC: Draco

Where is it... "I see nothing, maybe-" there! "Nevermind, here it is." Draco picked it up. "So... We have nothing to launch the disk with."

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Ivan / Beach Outside Corpus

For a long time now, Ivan had been flitting up and down the beach, looking in vain for either Vlad... or his corpse. So far, he'd found nothing, and was growing quite distressed. He probably didn't need Vlad quite as much as Vlad needed him, but the Ice Bat would nevertheless be heartbroken if his Rahkshi friend had met with a watery grave.

But at last, thank Fate! - on the beach in the distance, he spotted an unnatural glow. Rapidly he flew to the object, and was rewarded, for it was indeed Vlad. He appeared terribly bedraggled, covered in seaweed and brine and whatnot. As for his breathing... at best, Ivan wondered if he was just imagining it.

And he, but an Ice Bat, could do nothing...

Frantically squeaking, he set off at a feverish pace for where he had last seen Drift. She could help Vlad, surely... And it would have to be soon. Every second increased the chances that they'd reach him a few moments too late...

OOC: Ivan open to interaction with anyone, though Drift is his intent.

Still being unobservant. There had been a reason he grabbed her with his left arm, not his right. Oh well, now it was either point out his injuries or go with a more graphic demonstration, and between those the choice was obvious.

"I could go through a great deal and still look relatively fine," Shark pointed out, angling his head and the weapon at the sand. "A more tangible demonstration might prove more meaningful." A brief thought on firing the laser and it began to glow, and a moment later a burst of bright red discharge flashed through the air, striking the sand and fusing a line to glass. Not exactly very pretty glass - it took careful mixing of just the right minerals to get anything remotely clear - but enough to prove the point.

IC: Era - Skies.

"Are we there yet?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Permission to bunny Dallior & Frog to Tangi's room?

IC (As Tangirahk): "I agree wholeheartedly with Dallior, now please follow me back to my room." Said the rahkshi of sonics as she entered flight mode.

IC (As Ipartsa): "Okay, I have a faster idea." Said the rahkshi of chain lightning as she looked at Beat. "Why not let me lift you onto my shoulder and I'll sprint to the exit back to Corpus?"

IC (As Feka): "Chirox kidnapped a matoran and mutated his mouth into that of a fanged beast. My Makuta said the matoran was perfectly fine after visiting Chirox, so it is possible to change the way an organism eats." Said the rahkshi of sonics as he examined his earth claw. "I won't the ghosts, they may be the best at forging metal parts, but I'd need Onu and Ko-Matoran, they're the best when it comes to electronics. Also, the Ta-Matoran are good substitutes for the ghosts."

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC--Kaboom--Phantom-on-the-Water

"Well, I guess we can see if any of these piles of scrap had a launcher on them," Kaboom mused, idly kicking at a deceased Matoran. "If not, I guess we could try fitting it into my sling. I'd rather not have to, though...the shape would probably make it tricky."

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Blue-Phantom On The Water

The silver Rahk paused at the words from the other, unsure of she'd heard correctly. She looked up at him and squinted, watching his smile. He seemed sincere... And she really had no choice. She stabbed the staff into the gorund, holding onto it for support as she straightened up. "Well... Glad I'm not the only one." She said, trying to keep her composure. She reached up and grabbed her boomerangs, yanking them out of the tree and sighing. "What do we do then? We couldn't help here, at least I couldn't. I refuse to be used as a mindless solder like our predecessors. We can't sit idly by and wait for more trouble to befall us, or innocents. Do you have any ideas?"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Drift

Drift grit her teeth and began to scale back up the chasm when she heard a squeaking coming from above her. She looked up and instantly recognized Ivan, quickening her pace before reaching the top. She ran up, panting, to the ice bat.

IC: Pulse and Eclipse

Pulse was silent as he followed his older brother to Nynrah. They transformed from flight mode and landed, skidding a little, on the village's territory. Eclipse's trained feet connected deftly to the ground, springing him instinctively back up into a run. Pulse followed close behind, not missing a beat.

"Well... we're late."

IC: Burst- Phantom-on-the-water

"Unfortunately, no... After everyone left, I was going to bury some of the bodies, but that's hardly a long term plan. Although..."

Burst looked around, checking for anyone who could be listening.

"Our brethren may be smart, but they are still far from being master killing machines. There are probably still some matoran survivors in the village. They could probably be snuck out of here, under the guise of looting... Do you have any ideas yourself?"

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Ivan / Outside

Ivan did his best to gesture in the direction of Vlad, but it wasn't entirely easy for an Ice Bat to gesture while at the same time flying - he couldn't much use his wings, after all, and had to resort primarily to his head. After a brief moment he just gave up on that and began to fly off towards Vlad, hoping his frantic squeaking would be correctly interpreted as 'follow me!'

IC: Ivan / Beach Outside Corpus

Ivan would have made his way back to Vlad as quickly as he had left him, but he realized he probably had to slow down just a little if he wanted the Rahkshi to be able to keep up with him, as was necessary. Still, his pace was far from slow; he raced along the beach as quickly as he dared. Soon Vlad came into view, the Cloak of Umbra serving as a beacon for his prone form.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC Optis:

Optis lay, panting, at the base of one of the Causeway's pillars.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Drift followed behind Ivan restlessly, only letting out a breath when she spotted Vlad. With renewed vigor, she bounded up to him and shook him, checking if he was alive. This was the second time that day that this was happening.

"Vlad... Vlad, please be okay..." she muttered, her faceplate creased with worry.

Edited by Aerixx

She crawled over to take a closer look at the glass. It was... almost beautiful. Rain reached out a hand to pick it up only to quickly throw the still-cooling glass down again. "Impressive," she said as she picked herself up as if nothing had happened. "Think I could find one of those?"

IC Flabbergaster

There was that odd Rahkshi skittering on the beach. Who knows what...

Hey, she was holing shiny!

Flabbergaster wasted no time getting to Drift's location, skidding to a stop and showering sand over the water. "What's the matter? is he OK?"

IC--Beat--Phantom-on-the-Water

"Shoulder?" Beat pondered whether the plan Ipartsa had suggested would be worth sacrificing still more of her already battered dignity. "How exactly are you planning to cross the causeway with me sitting on you?"

IC--Footwork--Refectory

Okay, this guy clearly had a serious agenda. Or maybe he just hated the cafeteria food that much. "Just because they can make a Matoran eat like a Rahkshi doesn't mean they can make a Rahkshi eat like a Matoran," Footwork answered. "And it's a simple matter of practicality--the only Matoran village that we knew would deal with us is probably being butchered as we speak."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Vlad / Beach Outside Corpus

Somewhere between consciousness and unconsciousness, through a fuzzy white cloud, Vlad saw Drift staring down at him. She looked worried... He was worried too. What if... she touched him and... he tried to drain her energy...? It would be horrible... he would have to resist that urge...

Vlad's mouth opened, and a small stream of water spilled out before the Vorahk was racked with a weak fit of coughing. He was still rather waterlogged...

"Possibly, but I suspect it would require some effort," Shark said. "Weapons like Cordak, Kanoka, and lightblasters seem more prevalent."

"Ah well," Rain shrugged. "I guess this will have to do. The Percussor." She pushed at another strand of beads, and another burst of sonic energy erupted from it. "You should have seen the Matoran I took it from. He tried so hard to get away, only to be blasted through a wall."

It was in some ways unfortunate that Rain's weapon was sound-based while he was a Rahkshi of Silence, but in others most fortunate. If she were to use it in battle near him or for some foolish reason turn on him - he was far from trusting enough to discount this possibility - he would have the capability to defend himself fairly effectively, if not entirely, from the sonic weapon.

Shark just nodded appreciatively, casting his gaze around for any escaping Matoran or dissenting Rahkshi in the vicinity. They were still supposed to be guarding the perimeter, after all.

Rain sighed and turned her gaze with Fins. "Right... we're not done yet."

She carefully put the Percussor away before she broke something. As fun as the weapon was, it wasn't as flashy as a laser. It didn't seem as impressive now, especially with how quiet Fins was about it. But why would she care?

IC: Silver

The Matoran each grunted, in turn, as powerful blows connected with the backs of their heads. They collapsed within moments, and only a few minutes later they were tucked away in the hollow.

Silver stretched out his back, breathing levelly. This was annoying, beating up helpless beings. He assured himself quietly that it was for his own good...

...and tried to hide from himself the fact that, somewhere deep deep down in his programming, he'd enjoyed it.

Drift let out a long, deep sigh of relief. Vlad had foolishly risked his life to do the right thing, and it pained Drift she hadn't done the same. She bent down and reached to scoop him up, gently slinging him over her shoulder.

"I've got this. I'll get him to safety. Don't... don't get in the way." she said to the overweight Rahk with an unusual and out-of-place sharpness replacing the usual kindness in her tone. She stepped past him and continued stoically to the infirmary.

IC: While Mar'jik and Sidonas had been wrapped in their whispered conversation the two Makuta had been surrounded by silence. They'd been moving about, either retrieving paperwork or gesticulating or pointing at things. But never a word. Telepathic communication, something a little too complex for Mar'jik to pick up on. 

But when the two students spoke up, they drew the Makuta's attention. And their ire. 

Invisible force pushed at Mar'jik, a violent surge of acceleration that sent him hurtling backwards. He and Sidonas were slammed through the office door and crashed down onto the floor. Icarax had a very simple and slightly predictable way of solving his problems, clearly...

IC: As Palma came to Deadeye's bed, she gave him a disappointed look.

"Fighting again? Do we need to give you more psychiatric exercises?"

IC: The attack was drawing to a close. The rage behind Gorast's storm had dwindled and what had been a hurricane had become just drizzling rain that spat on the smouldering ruins of the village. It patted down the dust from cracked and shattered masonry, it formed tiny rivulets that washed away the ichor and ooze, and it almost, almost, masked the foul stench of death that was growing over the wreckage like mildew.
A Kanohi, perhaps dashed from some poor victim's face, perhaps some artist's work destined to never now be completed, lay in a steadily growing puddle of black sludge. Until one of Gorast's taloned feet dropped onto it, shattering it into a thousand pieces. It was an act of such spiteful symbolism that she must have done it deliberately. The sickening smirk on her insectile face seemed to confirm it.

"You have done well, servants of the shadows! The rebellious village has fallen, and the law of the Makuta stands strong once more! Gather our wounded, we shall return to the school triumphant!"
Edited by Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Vlad / Halls

Through the haze, some distant sensation of... contact... Two arms, supporting him, and a faraway feeling of motion. Thank Fate. Yet through them also was a nexus of energies ripe for the taking...

But he would not try to take them. If he did, he lost Drift... and right now, to lose Drift would be to lose his life. Frankly, he wasn't sure he could bear either.

Still... it would be so... so... delicious...

- no.

IC: "You have done well, servants of the shadows! The rebellious village has fallen, and the law of the Makuta stands strong once more! Gather our wounded, we shall return to the school triumphant!"

IC: Sliver - Phantom-on-the-Water.

"Well, that was fun," I flashed a cruel smile at Grim, "We should do it again sometime." 

IC: Illusive - Phantom-on-the-Water. 

The village was nearly silent now, save for the soft crackling of flames and the creaking and crumbling of still-collapsing rubble. There were still Matoran hiding somewhere in this ruin, and I intended to find them.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar