Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sim - Hallways

"You were wondering what I was doing in the wall. I was watching the Rahkshi that inhabit this school. I prefer to learn just by watching and observing. I tend to get loquacious when in dialogue. But maybe you could help me?"

No response. I prodded a little more.

"I've been traveling a very long time now, and despite what I can do with stasis, I am very hungry. Do you know where I could go to get something to eat?"

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Shark / Gym

Finally.

Spindle at last adequately dealt with, Shark snatched up Faithful and turned his gaze out again to the far-flung lurkers, carefully tip-toeing around the action, wary of involvement... These were the Rahkshi to focus on first. But which one?

His gaze settled on Diode, and he made his way towards them. For no specific reason really, at this point he was just going through everyone in no particular order aside from the uselessly inactive outliers first. "Your turn," he casually informed the crackling Rahkshi of Electricity, his mouth just barely taking on the downward curve of an apologetic frown. "You can enter the pit voluntarily, or refuse and force me in the line of duty to send you there myself." His voice came out just slightly regretful violence had to be brought up.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

Sepulchral set off toward the pit without reply. He was well aware that he had made the correct choice, as the stakes were so meaningless that a fight against superior numbers would be astoundingly stupid, but simply giving up without a fight rankled all the same. Upon reaching the lip of the enclosure, he rose up into the air and lowered himself into the abyss.

IC--Kaboom--Halls

As he neared the gym, Kaboom heard the sounds of chaos still emerging from inside. He sighed; the fighting sounded fun, but it all seemed rather pointless, and it was getting in the way of his primary concern at the moment.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Alright, who's next?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Door

Door was somewhat confused when he saw Beat, wild with rage, charge at him. Clearly she had lost her mind. So in response, Door stabbed his morning star toward Beat's chest, once more charging it with his powers. This time, with her charging straight at him, it was doubtful she could possibly avoid hitting his strike.

IC: Vyper - Gym Ceiling.

Things seemed to be wrapping up. It was clear at this point that the remaining assassins had no intention of stepping out and making a move, so it was just a waiting game for the remaining assassins to be found...

Where's the fun in that?

...but after all this time, I didn't feel like waiting. I'd been promised action and excitement when I'd come to this school, and I karzing wanted some! Dropping down from the ceiling, I landed in a clear spot in the middle of the crowd.

"There's only two of you left!" I shouted, drawing my staff, "You can whimper and hide and wait to be caught like cowards, or you can come out and fight!" This assignment had been disappointing thus far, and I suspected that trend was sure to continue, but it was worth a shot. "One on one, you and me! Let's see what you assassins are made of!" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

'What' again? People were proving disappointingly incapable of paying attention when someone menacing-looking came up and threatened them with overwhelming force.

But he demonstrated little exasperation as he reiterated, "I was requesting that you relocate to the pit." The explanation was accompanied by a helpful gesture towards the realm of the eliminated. "And I do hope you choose to do so; otherwise I'll be forced to reiterate this request more... forcefully."

IC: "You know the situation better than I do. If you think Illusive presents a threat to the student body I would inform as many of them as possible. Personally I would recommend doing that anyway, if people know who's making those notes and why they're less likely to listen. But..." She shrugged, "If you think its best to keep quiet then I will do so. But I make no promises for how long."

IC: Rail - Infirmary

Rail fell silent for a moment as he pondered his decision.

Alerting the other students to what was happening directly was a double-edged sword; true, some of them would be better off because of it, and he may even gain some allies in the process, but revealing Illusive's identity to the masses would likely cause the number of his allies to grow as well. On the other hand, not telling them could lead to more people ending up getting themselves caught in the crossfire, which was something he didn't want either. Realising the predicament he was in, he knew deep down that there was only one option left.

In order to hunt your prey, you must first learn to think like them.

The Rahkshi of Magnetism resisted the urge to smile as a plan born from equal parts subterfuge and irony pieced itself together inside his head, knowing that, if done correctly, it would both reduce any future collateral damage while simultaneously stacking the odds in his favor. For now, though, it would be best to keep the whole thing under wraps until it was time to proceed.

"I'll take care of informing the students," he finally said. "However, if you can get some of the others to start tearing down the rest of the posters still scattered around the building, that would probably go a long way towards eventually catching him. Thank you for taking the time to hear me out, Palma; your advice has been most invaluable."

With that, Rail proceeded to draw back the curtain before stepping out into the hallway.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC--Beat--Gym

Reacting through raw instinct, Beat dropped her axe and grabbed the head of the mace as it came at her. Her hand melted into the weapon slightly, decreasing the impact, but she still felt a few bones break and her armor around the contact begin to flake away.

That didn't matter, though, because she had gotten within reach of her enemy. Growling, she darted her free a hand toward his face, aiming to catch it in a molten grip and keep it there until he yielded.

Door had kept his shield up, and as Beat lashed out at his face, he brought his shield in between, blocking her from grabbing his head. He then let go of his morningstar, and proceeded to charging full force at Beat with his shield raised, seeking to knock her down.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC Diode:

I blinked, then frowned up at the larger Rahk.

"If you're an assassin, you aren't doing a very good job...."

I spared a glance at the ring.

"....or maybe too good a job. I'm sticking with 'no' right now, if it's all the same. If were an assassin, I'd have made a move long before now."

IC: Call - Hallways

Call shook his head, relieved to have found another topic. "I haven't eaten myself, but I'm sure there's something in this place to eat. Let's try to find it."

IC: Geuua - Library.

Picking out another volume, I flicked it open and started to read.

IC: Illusive - Hallways.

Leaving the Matoran safely hidden away in my dorm, I decided to wander the halls.

IC: Vyper - Gym.

As I'd expected, no one had stepped forwards. Disappointing, but not really surprising. 

IC: Bonegleam - Gym.

I continued prowling the empty corridors, seeking out willing donors for my collection...

OOC: All open for interaction. 

IC--Beat--Gym

Door might have had her then, had he not released his grip on the morningstar. The pits melted into the weapon's head by Beat's fingers let her grip it fairly well, and as he charged, she darted her hand around his shield (keeping it out of the way as well as she could with her impaled arm) and jabbed the shaft at his throat. Their combined momentum should make for a nasty strike, even if he did bowl her over.

IC: Tear - Gym

The pain was excruciating. Tear was beginning to regret tearing the melted knives away. The raw, seared armor of his palms throbbed painfully.

His vision blurred, and Tear found himself on the ground. But soon, the pain began to fade. Even the sensation of the floor under his body disappeared. He was dying...

...at least, so he thought. Tear soon found himself dumped unceremoniously into the spike pit, his injuries healed and head slowly clearing. But all he wanted to do was sleep...

IC: Call - Hallways

Call shrugged and turned down the hall. He knew about as much about this place as Sim did, maybe even less. He had walked these halls for all of ten minutes before running off on that crazy adventure.

He smelled it long before he saw it. That putrid, indescribable scent of something that definitely shouldn't be eaten. Call clamped his hands over his nose and turned back to Sim. "Do you smell that?" he gagged.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas relaxed and let her armor slip back into the simple red and orange of a Laser Vision Rahkshi. "Say, you any good at that flute, Melody?" she asked casually. "I'd love to hear your talent."

"Isn't that just what an assassin would say at this point, though?" Shark pointed out. "It's not like you've been making any useful civilian moves, either. And even if you're not, I can't simply take your word for it and move on, that would show the true assassins all they have to do to keep out of the pit is exactly what you did."

The menacingly massive Rahkshi shifted slightly into a more combat-oriented stance, teleportive sword, Faithful, and laser at the ready. "So I'll give you one more chance. Into the pit on your own, or I'll be sending you there."

IC: Revenge-Forest

Revenge followed Vlad to land in the forest.  He looked around to see how everyone else was feeling.

IC: Melody-Courtyard

Melody pulled out her flute and put it to her mouth.  She played a few quick notes, warming up. Than she played one high note, followed by a quick trill.

IC: Booger-Hallways

"What do you mean Psychopath?" Booger said, approaching Kewlah while brandishing his club.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Burn:

It was about this time that Burn managed to stumble inside, and saw two decidedly ugly looking losers.

"Hey, losers! Where do I go to fix myself?"

OOC: Booger and Kewlah, that's you.

IC Diode:

I decided, for once in my life, to not just roll over.

"And what if I am an assassin? All I would have to do is touch you. And.... no offense, but with your size, touching wouldn't eactly be an issue."

I frowned.

This was probably not the wisest decision I'd made today.

If Door's massive shield had been any smaller, then perhaps Beat's strike would have hit its mark. But as it was, the shield was simply too large to reach around, and as such, it instead bounced off the side of Door's neck, as the two rahkshi collided with each other.

IC: Helkyrie

Helkyrie landed with the other rahkshi, looking around at the forest that was a bit too eerily similar to where they had been before, yet distinct enough that they were obviously not there any more.

IC Burn:

Burn was unimpressed.

"Look, ya globbering punk, I just got through fighting through half a dozen Rahkshi to get back here, so it would be in your best interest to tell me where the medical bay is, before I tear your spines out and make you eat 'em. Get me?"

He accentuated his point with fiercely glowing eyes.