Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: No, I responded with

IC Xi

"Seriously, BUGGER OFF." Xi spat, backing away.

OOC: Ah. Sorry then. I would have done a search but Xi isn't allowed to be searched cause it's too short.

IC: Edge

He didn't want to go through the trouble.

"Fiiinnnnee." He flipped his scalpel in the air then caught it. He unwrinkled his coat then walked away into the causeway filling 2 more vials with water. He proceeded to fill 3 more tubes with sand, which he could use to make more vials. Hopefully nobody noticed the blood on his hands. Or the bloodstained bedcover and doorknob at his dorm.

He began to walk back to his dorm to clean it with the water.

OOC: I believe he has 3 water vials, 1 oil, 2 smoke bombs, and 3 sand vials

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Warehouse

"So I j-just sit here w-when they all f-fight?!" she squeaked. "W-when they need me?!"

IC: Era - Warehouse.

"I don't think there's much either of us can do right now," I admitted, "Probably better to just stay out of the way and let them settle their arguments on their own." 

IC: Edge

He began to walk back to his dorm to clean it with the water.

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways.

"Hey, I'm not done talking to you," he growled, moving to stand in the other rahk's path, "Who do you think you are, prancing about trying to take limbs from people? That's my job! I was here first!" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas searched through her bags for an empty jar, apparently unfazed by the mention of "infection." After a moment, she pulled one out and held it out to capture the slime. Her armor flickered green again.

"Now," she said to Melody as the slime dripped, "you were saying?"

IC: Melody-Hallways

"Oh, I've j-j-just b-been missing my f-f-friends is all, I h-haven't s-seen them in a w-w-while."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Flabbergaster

He had been watching the two, and they still attacked. Grr.

The attacks were easily refutable, by a slab from the gym floor directly in front of him. Lucky too, he barely noticed the arrow.

As the slab went into the floor again, he spat "and what the Karz did I do to you?"

IC Recherche / Gym
"Having you nearby has left me feeling paranoid and mistrustful, for this reason I am going to direct that paranoia and mistrust towards you and eliminate you." Now in range, he swung the great serrated club at the large right arm of the Turahk, bone rending force behind it.

Edited by Lugh

...but close to it

IC: Sliver - Gym.

Baffled as to how the fat blob of wasted parts had manipulated the gym when Icarax was supposed to be actively preventing us from doing so, I circled to the side and loosed another arrow at his oversized chest. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shield

The sight of the skakdi jarred Shield out of the kaita, making him breath heavily and pull backwards. The image of him slamming the skakdi's head into the ground flickered before his eyes. "No....nononono." He tried to steady his breathing.

"S-s-shield..."

"I-I-it's just a vision. I-I-It didn't happen."

"P-p-please c-c-calm d-d-down."

"S-shield?"

And then, Shield's hands shot forward, grabbing both Jayar's and Snake's.

And then he felt like he was going to be ripped apart.

IC: Rail - Infirmary

Ugh...

Rail scowled.

Apparently What's-His-Face didn't bother sticking around long enough to fill her in on the events that had transpired at the causeway... or to make sure she even knew she had a patient waiting to be treated at all, for that matter. But if she hadn't moved him, then who did? Surely he couldn't have wandered off on his own in his condition, if he was even brought here in the first place, that is...

Great. One more thing to add to my to-do list. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother at all...

"Apparently, a Rahkshi going by the name of Vlad took something that didn't belong to him. Whoever he took it from left a Matoran impaled via knife on one of the pillars out by the causeway with a note promising to drop more bodies if he didn't return it. Having seen his injuries first-hand, I doubt he's still amongst the living if you didn't even get the chance to tend to them."

He paused for a second to inhale before addressing the real reason why he was here.

"I also figured you would want to know who was behind those posters left scattered around the hallways, trying to get others to rebel against the staff... because they were one of the Rahkshi responsible for bringing those other Matoran inside the school not too long ago, and it's probably safe to assume that they had a hand in the events leading up to Ghorast's destruction of Phantom-on-the-Water as well."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC (As Necron): "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way-" the rahkshi interrupted as he vomited again and spilt green goop in front of Canvas's feet.

IC (As Liliate): "I can play a regular drum kit and piano, although instruments reliant on tonal pitches are not my specialty." Said the rahkshi before sitting down to play her instrument. "This is a rhythm I love to play the most." The rahkshi of laser vision gave a demonstration of her musical ability. "And to answer your last question, yes, I can write the percussion part of a song fit for a marching band."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Waiata

Waiata nodded and smiled. "I sing, and play the guitar. Wanna hear some riffs?" Waiata asked, taking out their guitar and turning it to electric.

IC: Helkyrie

"If I'm fast enough, I could teleport around through each of the villages, spooking them some more." Helkyrie suggested. It would be risky, but if she was fast enough, it might pay off.

IC: Aerahk

"Well, that's the extent of the Corpus Rahkshi tour. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them now." Aerahk said, having gotten quite immersed in the role of a tour guide.

IC: Geuua - Library.

"Without trying to sound rude," I spoke up from where I sat, not looking away from my book. "This is a library. If you're going to go play music, I'd politely ask that you please do it elsewhere." 

IC: Geuua - Library.

Casting a brief glance over my shoulder to see the rahk putting away their instrument, I gave a grateful nod, "Thank you." Getting back to my book, I flipped through the pages, carefully studying the various concepts drawings and designed printed out within.

It was a book on Xian technology and weaponry, and there were all kinds of things in here I hadn't even seen before, which was astounding, given how many months I'd spent on the island...

IC: Draco

"You want a warning? Fine. Surrender willingly to the pit... Or extra measures will be taken." I growl at Rose, taking a step back, regaining my posture.

IC: Rose [Gym]

The laughing faded as she stumbled to her feet again, blood still oozing from her open wounds, "Y-you're not v-very fun to fight with," she began, breathing sharply, "You must n-not be VERY pop-lar..."

Her good arm raised, she turned as if to leave, only to swing back around, flicking grape-sized orbs of level-2 plasma from her claws and in Draco's direction.

IC: Kaita [Halls {near Dorms}]

Heavy footsteps fell on the floors of Corpus Rahkshi as Kaita made her way from her dorm room, this wasn't her first day at the school, but after a certain point, they all start to feel the same,

"This place is disgusting," She mused to herself, "Nothing but a monument to the complete control the makuta wish to exhert upon us..."

"Rahkshi aren't meant to be kept so close to each other," she continued, almost as if she were unaware she was speaking out loud, "We're practical machines of war, completely asocial."

"Maybe you are," She piped up to herself, a distinct nagging tone in her voice, "Simply because you have never tried to be friendly towards anyone in your life."

This whole exchange, of course, would likely seem absurd from an outsider's perspective.

OOC: Kaita OFI.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Aerahk

Aerahk's face beamed with happiness at Thurisaz's words. This person, this being, was so incredible and kind, and Aerahk had never thought that anyone would ever treat him with such grace and kindness. "Y-yeah. I'll be ready to answer your questions any time!" Aerahk managed to say before a shiver of euphoria shot throughout his body.

OOC: Back for the moment.

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat wasn't about to stand for this brakas trying to wreck her bolas. She stepped toward him...

Oh Karz, the other guy was getting up.

Beat swung her axe to intercept his mace, channeling as much plasma as she could into the blade and aiming to slice the enemy's weapon in two.

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"Well," Kaboom pondered as they approached the infirmary, "there was the boney guy, obviously, but you shouldn't have any trouble spotting him. And the other day I had a close call with this huge silence Rahk. Guy had a spine just like a Takea fin. Those are the only real hostile students I've met, though." He stopped by the infirmary door and glanced inside. "And here's where you go when you inevitably need patching up. I don't see Palma in there right now, but she's pretty much always around."

IC--Footwork Gym [Pit]

Footwork winced as he heard Snap crashed to the floor nearby. "You...'kay?" he managed to mutter weakly.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Leviathan

Interesting... It would seem as if the leader of the failed raid had some grudges, of sorts... And to think they had organized the attacks. I turn my attention to my hand. Right now, I couldn't worry about that.... Yet.

I barely had enough time to put up a cyclonic shield to block the attacks, but sure enough, I remained unscathed. "You have made your choice, then." I put up a convincing smirk, before lunging forwards, one of my blades thrusting towards their chest, cyclonic powers aiding the speed.

IC: Spezia

"Well, I got nothing of the sorts here." I sigh, closing the first book. "Any luck?"

IC: Chantant

"Well then. Let me just..." I grab a whole stack of books in one hand, my Bass Clarinet case in the other. "So... A guitarist, eh? I could probably work in a solo... As for you, what about marimbas?"

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Strurin

"None of the sort so far. But I still haven't finished this one." He said, all while not taking his eyes off the book.

IC: Blade

Hmm. Something is off... Oh yeah, I haven't been attacked by anyone in a while.

Maybe That guy is depressed. Go kill him in his state of weakness.

Why did you just sigh?

Blade got up, Put his book back, and walked towards the door.

IC: Fang - Malebranche, Fourth Tier

Fang raised a Rahkshi-eyebrow as Kat passed by dragging along a Skakdi. As curious as he was to see what was going on, he wasn't going back into that warehouse now.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Warehouse

"M-maybe... you're right," Hoto sniffed, drooping down a little. "B-but I c-can't!" She threw her hands down in frustration and almost picked herself up to run back. "I can't," she whispered, sinking down again.

IC: Tear - Gym

As Tear hacked through the ropes, he kept an eye on his assailants. And what he saw... confused him. The Chain Lightning Rahk who he had confronted was crying out for the Turahk's aid, the very same flabby one she had been attacking and Tear had intervened for. Fortunately, he had wandered off to be attacked by someone else, and the Chain Lightning Rahk was soon dispatched. That left just him and the Surahk.

Door's interference gave him just enough time to slice through the last cable of the bolas, and in one smooth motion, he cast off the bonds, leapt to his feet, and flung a dagger towards Beat's carapace. Hopefully Door should keep her occupied long enough for it to hit home.

"Oh... Oh!" Canvas muttered sadly, only to be met by a bit of extra poison all over her feet. "I... think I have 'nough... o' that..." she slurred, the contact already making her feel a little nauseous. "Thanks, though."

She turned back to Melody, kicking the stuff off to the side. "Well... ah, what did your friends look like?" Canvas asked her.

IC: Door

Beat may have parried Door's morningstar with his plasma-charged axe, but the mace wasn't so weakly constructed as to being cut apart by the strike. Door stepped back and raised his shield, prepared to meet any strike from the foe with a counter of his own.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Augustus | Halls

He took in the information greedily. Anything that would help him pass would be appreciated, but information in general right now was useful.

"Where are the dorms? I'm gonna unload this," he moved his pack to the other shoulder, "and probably go to the gym. Even if it's crazy, it is where everybody is. Best get part of it now."

IC: Nymph (Nynrah)

Reluctantly, I get up as well, waiting for Fior to get the maps out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: Malady (Gym)

My face is impassive as the weakling gets up, dissatisfaction roiling behind my face of stone as he drops into the pit.
I shrug, turning to the rest of the crowd.

"Anyone else?"

IC: Acinaces (Gym)

"You alright?" I say brightly to Rider, surprisingly spritely for someone who had just lost an arm.

IC: Mu (Gym)

Mu turned over in the pit so that he was lying on his face.

IC: Ilukiri (Library)

Shrugging faintly, Ilukiri returned to his writing, humming away quietly to herself as she wrote.

OOC: Mu, Malady and Ilukiri OFI.

Edited by Chandra Nalaar

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Revenge-Forest

"That sounds like it would work Helkyre."  Revenge turned to look at Vlad, waiting for him to say where they were going.

"Oh... Oh!" Canvas muttered sadly, only to be met by a bit of extra poison all over her feet. "I... think I have 'nough... o' that..." she slurred, the contact already making her feel a little nauseous. "Thanks, though."

She turned back to Melody, kicking the stuff off to the side. "Well... ah, what did your friends look like?" Canvas asked her.

IC: Melody-Hallways

"Oh, well th-th-there w-w-was Cuutuk, h-h-he was g-green and he had a p-p-pet spider."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Canvas grinned and closed her eyes. She seemed to be focusing intently on something, though at first it wasn't apparent. Then, the orange and red of her carapace faded to yellow and then to bright green. Canvas opened her eyes, still grinning widely. "Like this?" she asked.

I barely had enough time to put up a cyclonic shield to block the attacks, but sure enough, I remained unscathed. "You have made your choice, then." I put up a convincing smirk, before lunging forwards, one of my blades thrusting towards their chest, cyclonic powers aiding the speed.

IC: Rose [Gym]

With another wide grin, she lept away from the attack, though the increased speed made it difficult, and another gash appeared across the front of her scarred torso,

"Impre-sive!" she quipped, as she swung her bloodied hand in for a (less effective) swipe of the remaining claws.

IC--Footwork Gym [Pit]

Footwork winced as he heard Snap crashed to the floor nearby. "You...'kay?" he managed to mutter weakly.

IC: Snap [Gym {pit}]

Her eyes were watering, her teeth clenched, she couldn't feel her arm much,

"Well, I've certainly felt better," She said with a faint attepmt at a lighter tone, "can't say i've felt much worse before."

a few flower petals fell around her head, presumably knocked loose when she first fell.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat realized she had made a tactical error when she saw the ringleader fling his dagger from the corner of her eye. If she'd been paying proper attention to both of them (which she should have been; Karz all these one-on-one fights were making her soft) she might have been able to dodge it. As it was, she barely had time to start channeling plasma across her back armor before the weapon struck. She had hoped the dagger would be dulled enough by the blistering heat to just bounce off, but it still had enough edge to leave a nasty gouge. She turned to keep a proper eye on both of them, and managed a fierce grin that didn't resemble a grimace of pain too closely. "Okay," she snarled, "which of you pansies wants some?"

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"Of course," Kaboom grinned, as he resumed walking, this time heading for the dormitory wing.

IC--Footwork--Gym [Pit]

After a moment, Footwork had worked up enough energy to attempt full sentences. "Well," he whispered, "I can't say this is...how I wanted to get us out of the assignment...but I guess we're more or less safe from anything else..." 

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Augustus | Halls

Augustus fell in step with his...friend? Comrade? First person he met here, and so far, no reason to not believe what he said. But he had another question on his mind.

"Are the rooms assigned?" He secretly hoped his room would be near Kaboom's instead next to a bunch of Rahkshi he didn't know. But, how well did he know Kaboom anyways?

IC Flabbergaster

"Oh come on!" He snapped, sliding to the side to avoid the sword. "You were the one who sent your assassin friends to me, then proceeded to fight in front of my face! how do I know you're not an a-"

Pointing his right arm forward and jabbing out a finger at the golden titan, the unnoticed arrow went straight through his forearm and stayed there. It took a couple seconds for Flabbergaster to process there is an arrow in my arm.

Collapsing into a kneeling position and clutching his forearm, he forced out "N-No... You're the Assassin..."

Edited by Ghidora131

IC Recherche / Gym

The massive sword-club hovered in a deadly arc, ready to fall at a moment's notice upon the now kneeling Turahk.

"That looks extremely painful, why don't you go get in the pit before another accident occurs?" For emphasis, his arm quavered a few centimeters closer to the Turahk's fat head.

Edited by Lugh

...but close to it