Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: (Snakey)

Snake finished his bowl of slop, said goodbye to Unpronounceable, and began to walk back, searching for Pho on the way.

IC: (Wraith)

Wraith began to browse the books again, keeping a careful eye on Exxan and the others around her.

OOC: Both my characters open for interaction. Also, 100th page, yay! :D

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC Kat: I'd stayed quiet through the trip, after all, I was in point, I had to be aware. I spotted the older matoran's hut, sitting on the outskirts of the village.

"There it is!" I called over my shoulder, pointing.

I angled down, veering off smoothly to land near the hut.

IC: All Three Brothers/Gym

The three stood facing each other at one of the corners of the gym

"Remember, non-lethal and no consumables. Arrows and throwable are exceptions. That means your oil, Stronghold. Gotta save widgets."

"Got it. Don't need anything else." He decides to take off the spikes and go with blunt attacks.

"3. 2. 1. GO!"

Toxin kicked Stronghold to the side and did a ninja backflip to avoid an arrow that Bullseye shot at him.

Stronghold got up, dashed up to Bullseye, and jabbed him in the stomach. He turned to see two of Toxin's kunai bounce of his chest. He laughed.

"Is that the best you can do?"

"No."

Stronghold opened his eyes mid-laugh and saw Toxin's feet. He hit the ground again.

Bullseye struggled to his feet and prepped another normal arrow on his bow and fired. He missed and hit the wall behind Toxin. He smiled. Neither of them knew what he planned to do. He just hoped that he had enough air to do so.

OOC: Time to show my character's skills in a good 'ol free-for-all spar.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Dallior:

Dallior woke up, and decided to head for the gym.

Upon arrival, Dallior found Stronghold and his two brothers having an epic battle royale.

OoC: 100th page on Christmas Eve. Coincidence?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Fang - Nynrah

Fang followed closely behind Kat as she landed. The hut was out of the way, but Fang noted with a grimace that even this neighborhood was lacking decorations. The huts were burned and broken by over-eager Rahkshi. Tridax had ensured they were thorough.

Fang caught sight of a few flashes of light in the windows as they landed. Curious Matoran peeking out to see what was going on. He felt uneasy, but Kat said she trusted this Matoran, so Fang would need to trust him too.

He quickly hid his discomfort behind a small smile. "Let's get this done quickly," he said to the group. "I can pay."

He walked up next to Kat and asked "What do you think of all of this 'team' business? You were fairly quiet through it."

OOC: Sorry for not including you in the conversation.

Metal / Library, Speaking with Raptor and Making a Poster \ IC:

Metal briskly said, "Hey man," without looking up. He tried to smile, but kept focused on the paper which he was currently writing upon with surprisingly pleasant handwriting. The poster/sign-up sheet combination was large and ostentatious, if tasteful enough not to get completely disregarded. Across the top it read in bold handwriting:

Come One, Come All!

A Battle of Wits, a Show of Talent!

Under that was a short paragraph regarding the fact that, if a fair number of students showed interest, there would be a showing of the arts sponsored by none other than Headmaster Suvak himself. Under that was a number of lines for signups, and at the bottom of the page was a pencil on a long string for use. On the first line of the signup portion was Metal's own rough, jagged signature.

Stepping back from his creation, Metal looked up at Raptor and said, "What do you think? Brilliant, isn't it? Perfect idea! Want to be student number 2 to sign up?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Dodge-256

"Sounds sort of vague. You said you wanted to make a group, right? That sounds more like general propaganda. Perhaps put something about banding together? Makr it obvious you're forming a club or team or something."

IC: Abyssium

"Oh, I planned to actually say I'm forming a team. I was just saying something about what to put down for the goals of the team. Perhaps something like, 'Feeling out of place? Wanting help to learn and train? Join the Abyss, we're not as scary as we sound!' Sound good?"

IC: Anubissium

Anubissium followed them until they landed in a village that looked like it had been through a war. Oh yeah. The Naming Day thing. It has been through a war. She landed too, then slowly approached them, speaking to Fang, "Uh, excuse me? May I tag along?"

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Fang whirled around, drawing and igniting Venom in the same motion. He held the blade up, ready to strike, the white-hot glow reflecting eerily on his charred faceplate. His eyes were hard and threatening.

"Who are you? Why have you followed us here?"

IC: (Snakey)

Snake nodded to Green as he passed her...they had first met a while ago, on the stage at the first assignment, in fact. Omega had been making a fool of himself and they had intervened. Snake still wasn't sure where her allegiances lay.

The Library seemed to be filling up quickly...Wraith watched the newcomers.

Kathok

IC: Anubissium

Anubissium backed up a little and raised her hands, glad she wasn't wielding her spear or gun when she spoke. "Well, my name is Anubissium. I had planned on approaching you earlier, but circumstances prevented it. As for why I followed you, I guess because I heard you talking in the library earlier and wish to help out some. Satisfied?" she asked, slowly lowering her hands.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: Bullseye would love to sign up for the Talent show, but he's kinda occupied at the moment.

IC: All Three Brothers/Gym

While Toxin and Stronghold begin fighting each other. Bullseye shot all his five normal and.five barbed arrows on strategic points on the walls. Out of arrows, he pulled his trusty boomerang. Toxin and Stronghold noticed that Bullseye had ran out. And both brothers rushed him.

Bullseye ran and slid between them, arms out, tripping the two in the process. He jumped on the mini platforms created by his arrows on the wall. Toxin facepalmed for not realizing his brother's intentions. He tried to fling 3 kunai to stop him, but it just added an additional step on the wall for Bullseye to take advantage of. Bullseye threw his boomerang at Toxin and jumped off the last arrow and used his momentum to kick Stronghold across the room. Bullseye was tired and held up his hand to catch the boomerang...that never came. Looking up, Toxin had whacked it out of the air and waving it playfully.

He took one of his kusarigama and whipped the chain around Bullseye and pulled him to the ground. Stronghold tried to stand up, but then Toxin gave an uppercut to him and nausea finished the job.

After they recovered, Bullseye put his hand on Toxin's shoulder.

"Well. You won. Congrats."

"Good job, bro."

"Hey, it wasn't much. I don't even know how to properly use these," Toxin held up the kusarigamas. "I just thought of them like Silencer's flail. But less heavy. I guess I'll go to the library to find any books on these."

"I need to sleep the rest of the nausea."

IC: Bullseye and Toxin/Library

They entered a library and saw Metal put up a poster for a Talent Show.

"Dude, you can bring your keyboard!"

"I dunno. Will anyone appreciate piano or synth music?"

"Just try!"

Toxin pushed Bullseye to Metal and the poster.

OOC: In the battle, the arrows didn't create platforms. Bullseye stepped on the arrows themselves. Also, claimed the record for Corpus Rahkshi's shortest battle!

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Bullseye

Bullseye turned back to ask Toxin to stop pushing when he saw the Rahkshi he helped to save sneak past. He decided to figure out the story behind what happened and walked up to the Rahkshi, who had just picked out a book to read. Hopefully he wouldn't scare her or anything.

"Hey. A 'Thanks for saving me.' would suffice y'know," he calmly said.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Bullseye

Looking at her reaction, she must have been extremely shaken up. He decided to speak as calmly and sincere as he could, not like the pompous and confident person he was when was talking to Fang.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just saw you pass by and wondered if you were okay."

Metal / Library, Speaking with Raptor and Making a Poster \ IC:

As Metal taped the poster to the bulletin board, he saw Bullseye come up and put his signature as the third. Already he was almost halfway to his goal! He then saw Melody sneak by and, hazily remembering her face from the Infirmary, went up to her and asked, "Hey! You're Melody, right? I met you in the Infirmary while I was dying a few hours ago! You want to do something for our talent show?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Metal / Library, Speaking with Melody, Raptor, and Bullseye \ IC:

Metal pointed to the poster and said, as gently as a Rahkshi of power screams could, "Basically, Headmaster Suvak agreed to sponsor a show, or contest, of sorts that would display the artistic talent of our school! Doesn't that sound fun?"

Edited by Toa of Dancing

OOC: Bullseye didn't sign yet. He's still unsure. So I'll just force him into doing it. :)

IC: Toxin and Bullseye/Library

Toxin sighs. He proceed to write Bullseye's name for him on the poster and goes up to Bullseye who had began talking with a female Rahkshi he apparently saved.

Bullseye hears Metal call out her name. He picks up her book and hands it to her.

"Excuse me, Melody. But, uh...here's your book."

Toxin pulls him away to the entrance of the library as soon as she grabs the book back.

"Hey, Bullseye," he whispered. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't start hitting on girls in the middle of something as important as practicing for the Talent show."

Bullseye's Kraata blushed from inside his armor.

"No I wasn't!" he said. But then realization dawned on him. He stopped Toxin.

"YOU WHAT? I DIDN'T APPROVE OF THIS."

"You would've signed up anyways."

Bullseye pondered for a while and sighed in concession.

"I guess, you're right. I'll head back to practice."

IC: Toxin/Library

As he watches his brother leave, Toxin sees Metal and waves to him.

"What's up, dude! Nice to see you up and standing again! My brother decided to join your show."

IC: Bullseye/His Dorm

He pulled out his keyboard sat down and began playing a short song.

IC: Stronghold/His Dorm

He began sleeping. And snoring.

OOC: So Bullseye's in. And is there anyone who like Deemo/Cytus? It's an awesome game with awesome music.

Also, I'm unsure if Toxin's dialogue was appropriate.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Wraith looked up at the sound of a rahk shouting "DON'T HURT ME!" at the top of their voice. She was very mildly annoyed, which was the most emotion she had shown for three days.

"The purpose of this Library is to read. Optimum conditions for reading include a lack of loud sound." She stated matter-of-factly to the shouter, before turning back to her book, which was actually blank. It was the look of the thing that counted, and incidentally made it a lot easier to observe people without being noticed.

OOC: Dancing: You know Suvak isn't actually the Headmaster, right? :P

Edited by Sil

Kathok

Metal / Library, Speaking with Melody, Raptor, and Toxin \ IC:

Metal carefully considered his answer. He was enthusiastic, but not blind to the fact that Melody didn't like to be around other Rahkshi. Ignoring Wraith, he replied, "Of course, but all of them will be there to smile at you and enjoy what you do. It will be a friendly gathering of appreciation for the artistic!"

He turned to Toxin and said, "He's actually a nice guy, especially for a Skakdi. You'd be surprised how amiable he is despite his gruffness and imposing figure."

Edited by Toa of Dancing

OOC: Bullseye's not there anymore, Toxin is though.

IC: Toxin

"Seriously though, dude. How did you convince Suvak to let you do this?" he asked Metal. He didn't that a Skakdi was that amiable. Then again, he never actually talked with the headmaster.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Fang let the sword drop, more out of concern for the hours of work than a lack of suspicion. The plasma slipped off and onto the street. He still glared at this 'Anubissium,' unsure of what to make of her. She seemed sincere, but this was yet another Rahkshi approaching him about assisting within the last day. Something didn't feel right; no one had expressed any interest before... Exxan.

He tried to be genial, but it still came off cold. "I apologize. Perhaps I am a little... on edge in this place."

Not wanting to either confirm or deny her request, he turned suddenly and walked into the hut. It was obviously made for a Matoran, and Fang had to stoop to get his spines through the doorway. The Matoran looked up from his work with a panicked expression.

"Easy, craftsman. We come seeking your services, nothing more." Fang hoped the Matoran understood Rahkshi. From what Kat said, Fang could hope so.

The idiotic rahks outside kept refeing to Suvak as the Headmaster. Wraith just shook her head; how could the imbeciles be at this school without knowing it's own leader? The stuttering one was continuing to very mildly annoy Wraith. When Wraith got very mildly annoyed, trouble was bound to happen.

Kathok

OOC: Toxin didn't directly say that Suvak was the headmaster. I would think that my characters would know who runs the place.

IC: Toxin/Library

"Well, then. Why don't you think about and then you can talk to Metal about signing up."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: Only reason I'm referring to Suvak as Headmaster alongside Tridax is that TPtI/Ultron referred to him as such. Look at the first post.

Metal / Library, Speaking with Melody, Raptor, and Toxin \ IC:

Metal smiled at Toxin and said, "As I said, just because he's imposing and barks a lot doesn't mean he's a bad guy. He was all for it if I got enough students."

To Melody he said, "You could meet new friends! Have a good time, get lost in the music, and make friends."

IC: Rider

Rider had gone to the library to find Metal. He found him next to a poster showing a school talent show. "Hey, you performing in this?" He asked. He was excited to show off his new violin.

IC: Omega

"How do we know you're not a spy sent by Exxan?" Omega's eyes turned into slits at the newcomer.