Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Toxin/Outside Bullseye's Dorm

He slept, overwhelmed by the music being played right now.

IC: Bullseye/His Dorm

The flute confirmed the presence of an onlooker. But it was no matter, he continued playing the song. The accompaniment sounded perfect.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

NPC Matoran Ghost:

The old man looked at the weapon Fang had created as he thought.

He noticed something was not quite right about it.

"Tell you what. Your blade here needs work. You let me fix it up right, you can have four discs, all level six."

Upon Gang asking about the leg, his eyes lit up.

"Ah, yes! Kat, my friend, your piece is finished!" He retrieved the leg, made to perfection from gleaming Proto Steel.

"I do hope it's to your liking, I put a few surprises in it. Free of charge."

He began to demonstrate the functions installed to the Rahkshi gathered around him.

OOC: that's your cue, if you'd like, Ultron!

IC: Exxan.

"Sorry, no..." Exxan sighed, "...nothing like that. I'm smart, not talented. He turned his attention to the Rahkshi that had somehow sat down next to him - in the most far-flung, least-visited corner of the library - without seeing him or Metal. "Can I help you?"  

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Bullseye/His Dorm

He finally finished the song. He walked outside to see who was listening in and found Melody and Toxin sitting outside. Toxin was sleeping, though.

IC: Toxin/Outside Bullseye's Dorm

He woke up. No music. Did he sleep too long? He saw Bullseye. He stood up.

"Oh hey bro! I found Melody listening in. And I kinda fell asleep. I just want to ask you something real quick."

IC: Bullseye/Outside his Dorm

"Come in. I'd like to talk to her first."

His brother nodded and went in. He turned and sat down next to Melody.

"Well...you did good. Where did you learn to play like that?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Fang - Nynrah

Fang looked both hurt and intrigued. He'd spent hours sharpening that blade to perfection, though the run-in with Anubissium had dulled it somewhat. On the other hand, Fang knew he was no master Smith, and he was curious to see what the Ghost could do. He nodded, and sat back against the wall. "The disks are for the blade," he put in. "I was hoping to make it more heat resistant so I could use my Plasma on it."

Fang watched the functions being demonstrated. Kat had commissioned this... and Fang knew of only one Rahkshi with a missing leg. He leaned over to Kat and whispered, "Is that for Dodge?"

IC: Omega

Omega growled at the newcomer. He didn't like the look of her and he was prepared to fight her.

IC:

Anubissium leaned back slightly as the other Rahkshi growled at her. The other female, Kat, poked her head out of the hut. "Play nice, Omega," she said before returning inside. Yes, please, Anubissium thought. Certainly play nice. The other Rahkshi, Omega, calmed down, causing Anubissium to calm down too, though she began trickle-charging her capacitor gun, just in case.

OOC:

How does pointing a sword at someone dull it, Click? Didn't Fang just point the sword at Anubissium?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Metal / Library, Speaking with the Crowd \ IC:

Although it was almost definitely a lost cause, Metal tried one more time, "Well, if you think of a way to show off your amazing brain on-stage, just sign up for the show!"

Metal went back to the poster, pulled out his axe-guitar, pulled out a spare set of strings, and started to replace and tune the broken ones from his brawl.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Bullseye/Outside his Dorm

He let out a laugh.

"Well, that's what I said to the Makuta who gave birth to me. And you know what he said? He told me that music wasn't for servants of the shadows. Especially the kind we played. I-," he hesitated for a moment, and then continued. "I eventually continued playing behind his back. And when he found out he banned me from doing so. That was long before I got here. Now that we were free to be individuals of our choice, my brother, Toxin, convinced me to play again. I guess...when one plays an instrument for the first time, they won't forget it, no matter how hard others try to stop them..."

He stopped again. He felt he was taking a while.

"What I'm trying to say is...if you're going to play any music, you shouldn't be afraid to let anyone else listen. Like Metal...and I. Be confident in your skill, and show it off. If we don't take advantage of our individuality, what happens when it's gone."

He almost cried to himself. This was turning into an emotional speech of encouragement. He stood up.

"Anyways...consider joining the Talent Show. I'd think you'd do well."

He walked in to see Toxin.

IC: Both Brothers/Inside Bullseye's dorm

"So," said Bullseye as he closed the door. "What do you want?"
"I want to know if you've heard of any semi-transparent individuals."

"Why?" asked Bullseye. "I might know one." Part of him knew what he was talking about, but he couldn't remember.

"I encountered her in the library. I don't trust her."

"Well, I think I do know who you're talking about. She's the one who probably knocked out Siren. She's the one with the flail, right?"

"I don't know if she did have one."

"Well, tell me the next time you see her. I want to figure out what she's up to myself as well."

Toxin left the dorm. Melody was gone. It didn't matter, though. He decided to go back to the library to read that book on kusarigamas.

IC: Fang - Nynrah

Fang remembered the shot that hit a rooftop while he was fighting Exxan. So, it was meant for the Rahkshi of Vacuum. 

He was relieved Kat wasn't the one to resort to such drastic measures. "How is that your fault? I know, a leader should watch over those they lead, but you can't expect everything, or everyone, to go as planned."

IC: Melody-Outside Bulseye's room

Melody decided she would give the talent show a try, she got up and left for the library.

IC: Revenge-Gym

Revenge walked over to the targets and took aim.  He was used to shooting at point-blank range, he activated his targeting device, several transparent objects appeared in front of his vission.  This will be fun, he thought.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Melody-Library

Melody quickly snuck in and signed the poster, hoping no one would notice her.

To most of the other Rahkshi in the gym it seemed like Revenge was groggy, but he was just getting used to the targeting system.  There were several crosshairs over his vission that shifted without rhyme or reason.  He was swinging his launcher in slow circles to try to get them to line up.

IC: Jayar / Library-->Halls

Finally Jayar exhausted the shelves upon which such a book as he was seeking might be found. The quest had been almost entirely in vain, the one relevant book he had found was entitled "Cooking for the Blind." Jayar had no idea why that book was even in the library, in the fighting section no less, except perhaps as a joke. Clearly he would have to accumulate the knowledge he desired elsewhere.

He noticed Squid was on the library. Since Squid was one of the more experienced (and friendly) students at Corpus Rahkshi, Jayar figured he would probably know of someone who could help.

He walked over and asked the self-proclaimed Squirahk, who directed him to a Rahkshi of Dodge named Hoto.

Jayar remembered a being of her description had been in the Infirmary when he delivered Toxin there, so he left the library and headed for the infirmary.

OOC: I'm assuming Squid at least knows of Hoto. Hope having him tell Jayar this wasn't bunnying. Also, Merry Christmas! Jayar open to interaction.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: uh, Av?

IC: Dodge-256

"Yeah. Sounds nice."

IC: Green

"Didn't get any nutritional commentary from him," Green mused. She turned around to see of Love Guurahk was following before continuing.

OOC: 

Whoops. Forgot that post. Sorry!

IC: Abyssium

They arrived at the art room, and Abyssium held the door open for Dodge. "Random question, Dodge: do you mind if I occasionally call you Captain Cripple?" he asked as they pulled out supplies and laid them out on one of the tables in the room.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Melody-Causeway

Melody shifted to filight mode and took off, heading for the Cauldron.

Revenge aimed again, this time he noticed that the crosshairs were almost lined up.  He shifted a little and they lined up and turned green.  His next shot hit, shattering the target.

IC: Melody-The Cauldron

Melody slipped through the waterfall and than crawled down her special tunnel.  When she got to her cave she tried to pull herself together.  "You can do this,"  she said, "just pretend that no one else is there."  She sat thinking for a while then pulled out her flute and played a tune to calm herself down.  It was a soft but happy song.

It was taking a while, but Revenge was getting the hang of it.  The Gym was extremely cooperative, creating new targets whenever he blasted them.  Just as Revenge thought that he had it something new happened.  Four of the targets began to spin in a slow circle. "Ok," said Revenge, "lets do this!"

OOC: Think you missed my Exxan post, VahkiDane. 

"Sorry, no..." Exxan sighed, "...nothing like that. I'm smart, not talented. He turned his attention to the Rahkshi that had somehow sat down next to him - in the most far-flung, least-visited corner of the library - without seeing him or Metal. "Can I help you?"  

"Hello?" Exxan waved his hand in front of the intruding Rahkshi's face. "Why did you come over here?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I'm going to start adding a bit of colour to my characters' speech as of... now. My posts look boring otherwise. 

IC: Exxan - Library.

Exxan was confused. "Do you... know who I am?" he asked. He'd assumed the only reason someone would come near him was if they wanted something. Perhaps he was overestimating his own reputation and importance, but he was one of the three most powerful students in the school, whether he wanted to be or not.