Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Poly: An assignment from Suvak...? That was strange, usually it was Tridax who gave the larger assginments.

~change. should go.~

Yeah. I suppose so.

I headed for the Library.

OOC: Poly open for interaction.

NPC Matoran:  the Forge glowed with the heat from the Plasma. The old man, went to his drawers, searching through them for the proper discs.

A few moments later, he walked over to a different part of the forge, and placed the discs in slots, allowing them to heat up just enough to be malleable. He returned to the bellows, pumping once more, a fire burning in his eyes. This was his craft, what he lived for.

"When I tell you to, I want you to pull the blade out, and put it on the disc table there," he said, looking over at the scorched looking metal table.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Jayar / The Gym-->Library

A rolling noise invaded the room. Jayar whipped off his blindfold - pity, he'd been hopeful for a day of learning - as the porters rolled in with their message.

Jayar wasn't sure he wanted to be part of an assignment. He had hated the premise of the first, and loathed the premise of the second. But, seeing as the students were being called to the Library, this could likely be a more scholarly assignment. Jayar headed to the Library to at least see what the assignment was. He hoped Hoto wouldn't mind that he had left.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: The Twins - Hallways

Hearing the Porters message, the two not-confusion Rahkshi exchanged a quick flurry of hand signs. You up for another assignment? Illusive asked. 

Silencer shook his head. Still dizzy from the poison. Let's sit this one out

IC: Exxan - Hallway/Library

"Here we go again..." Exxan sighed, hearing the Porters as they shuffled past him. He felt obliged to attend the new assignment. People had expectations of him now, and he had to live up to them. With that in mind, he started walking towards the library. He soon arrived and joined the swiftly-growing crowd of Rahkshi attendees. 

IC: Era. 

"Sure," Era said to Hoto. She hadn't participated in any of the assignments yet. Now was her time to prove herself, "let's go." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik floated, ghostlike, towards the Library. He had deposited his bow in his room and was carrying the fan ax he had gotten in the last assignment. He still had not figured out its power, but it was a strong axe, heavy and had a powerful feel to it.

IC CLockwork:

Clockwork looked up from the launcher he was drawing up, hearing the announcement. He ran out into the halls, changing to flight mode and taking off down the hallways.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Hoto - Gym to Hallways

"Good! I hope this one is better than the last." She scowled. Not only was it against the Matoran, some of whom had been kind to Hoto, but Dodge had seen her panicking. It was her first time among other Rahkshi for a long time, and it wasn't the best way to start off. It was nice to be with someone she didn't have to worry about hiding her expressions with.

"Wait, Jayar..." she said. "Just a second, I'll be right back." She ran back to where Jayar had been, but she didn't see any sign of the Quick Healing Rahk. He must have already left. She felt bad about leaving him, but she had met Era.

When she got back, she said, "Okay, he was fine. Let's go." She lead Era to the Library, unsure if she knew where it was.

IC: Fang - Nynrah

Fang waited for the signal, then yanked the sword out and swung it towards the worktable. The hot blade was trailing sparks as it cut through the air. The same thrill of the craft was in the craftsman's eyes as they began the true work. Fang stood back, watching every step of the process.

IC: Tube - Library

Tube turned as Whakatio called and saw the Porters. "Come on, master, the books can wait! It's an assignment!"

NPC Matoran:

The moment the blade hit the table, the old man had metal gauntlets on, and brought one of the discs over, the metal drooping slightly, glowing in the small room. Gently, he stretched and pulled the disc into an oblong shape, folding it along the blade. As the metal began to cool, he cried out, "Back into the forge! We can't let it cool yet!"

Fang grinned as he lifted a hand, but instead of putting the blade into the forge, he ran his hand along it, heating it with plasma. After a few quick passes, the blade was almost painful to look at.

IC: Chekquars (Library)

If the Darkness Rahkshi was being honest with himself, then he knew exactly how this felt. Oh yes. 

Chekquars remembered this feeling quite well, the feeling he felt right now. It had been one of his great motivators, in a way. To put it simply, Chekquars was lost. He had goals, yet they felt... insubstantial? Useless in the grand scheme of things? He didn't have any worthy goals, at least none that inspired him. 

That.. was a problem. As much as he would banter and craftily analyze people to become the most evil of masterminds, at the moment it was simply hollow. Empty. Going through the motions. These books were worthy research, and yet somehow he knew as soon as he closed the cover half of the information would slip away. 

Chekquars, for all his plans and plotting, had always found it hard to stay motivated and working on his goals. Some quirk of personality he was given, he supposed, just like his ambitions to be the best a Darkness Rahkshi could be. 

Perhaps being an evil mastermind was merely an act. Perhaps that would be the better way to approach things, as a play, a story to be an actor in while focusing on the true things that would make him seem that much better in the eyes of the Makuta. Corpus Rahkshi was, after all, meant to be a school of sorts. 

A Porter handed him a letter, as his minion's voices pulled him back to the world. Had he zoned out that much, totally lost track of the going-ons? Apparently. 

With a smile much calmer and more happy than amused or confident as his smirks were, Chekquars stood and closed the book. It had been long enough thinking alone, and with things somewhat settled the real world beckoned. He closed his eyes for half a second, and then opened them to stride towards his minions, the smirk of an evil mastermind returning to his face with every step. 

It was time for Scene 3, it seemed. 

"Come, my minions! Let us gather and wait for Headmaster Suvok's announcement and be ready for this next assignment! The school is a stage, dear minions, and we must do our very best to gain favor in the eyes of the Makuta and our fellows!"

With a flourish of his cloak, he went to stand by them and watched the crowd, allowing his prideful smirk to cover his face while he studied the flow of incoming students. Introspection would simply have to wait. Chekquars snorted. 

That was what he needed a lair for. A place where he could go, have peace and quiet, and yet still be able to later easily gather his followers and go.

OOC:

Just felt a post of this size and depth needed a few comments, so here we are. 

I will admit that Chekquars' character takes a radically different turn in this post, and half of that is needing a reason for why he's just sat here reading for quite some time. Along those lines, I'll say that with this Chekquars becomes easier to write as a more fleshed out character and one who's grown along the course of the game much like Exxan and Omega have. He's also easier because with this, he's more like me: I myself struggle with finding goals that motivate me and having something to focus on in life, something personal that I enjoy. 

I have immensely enjoyed playing Corpus Rahkshi thus far, but the activity is quickly becoming something I'm going to have to work around. Sometimes I find it hard to just type out a constant series of back-and-forth posts, other times it just flows. iunno. 

Anyway I've blabbed for long enough now about feelings and such so yeah. There's insight to my mind. 

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

NPC Matoran:

He grimaces. "No, no no. You mustn't try and rush! If you change the temperature too quickly, there will be imperfections in the metal!"

Regardless, he rushes over to the disc slots, carefully pulling out a second disc, and bringing it over to the table, molding and shaping it just as before.

"Back in the fire!" he cries again.

IC: Toxin/Art Room ---> Library

He followed Abyssium. His brothers would probably be there already.

"What is you opinion," he whispered, "if I want to get the Karz out of this school?"

IC: Stronghold/Gym ---> Library

He stopped Rider. Porters had spread word of an assignment.

"Stop. Let's do this later. I must join my brothers on this assignment."

He held out his hand to the Rahkshi on the ground.

"I'm Stronghold, by the way."

IC: Bullseye/Halls ---> Library

He rushed to the library as soon as he got the word.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/Causeway ---> LIbrary

"What do you think?"

"Eh...too many people."

A porter came by and dropped a notice.

"Let's go do this. Perhaps we might meet Master Stronghold."

"Why do we need to refer to him as Master? He already told you not to call him that. We are both at the same level."

"Yeah, but you cheat."
"So? It's fun."

"Let's just go."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Abyssium

"Hm. Now that, my fine friend, is a perfect pickle. While it is a great goal, I might not be the best person to talk to about that. While I might want to escape eventually, my sister is the truly dedicated one. However, I'm not sure if she's here yet. But, if you want to escape, I can promise that I will not report you and I will help you, as will my sister once she arrives. Join my group, the Abyss, to get extra help. There will likely be another layer, probably called Depths of the Abyss, with escape as its priority," Abyssium whispered to Toxin.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Fang nodded, humbled by the rebuking. He waited for the sword to cool, then swung it around and plunged it into the fire almost before the Matoran could ask him to. The blade hissed in the blazing fire.

IC: Tube - Library

Finally, their master turned from his books and rose, that familiar wicked grim slowly returning after the quiet time. Tube eagerly followed along, trying to stay close but not too close.

As the students began pouring in, Tube watched them all with an infectious grin. So many students they hadn't met, so many possibilities. They tried very hard to remember some of them were meant to be their enemies, and would be crushed if they dared approach Checkers.

IC: Toxin

"That's good. Just what I wanted to hear. You are much more reasonable than Fang. My brothers and I will be glad to join your group."

IC: Abyssium

"What's wrong with Fang? How is he unreasonable?" Abyssium asked.

OOC:

Hey, VahkiDane, UltimoScorp, if you guys want to bring in Anubissium to your conversation, go right ahead. I'd enjoy it. Getting rather boring having her just standing in the background with you guys.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

NPC Matoran:

He pumped the bellows, and the Forge blazed to life once more, heating the metal slowly, and together, he and Fang melded each disc into the sword. 

The blade was much larger than before, and had lost it's wicked curves. But that would be fixed soon enough. The last heating would be the most difficult, as the metal was now resistant to heat by a very great amount. 

But he had an idea.

"I need you to put more Plasma in the forge, this must be the hottest fire yet! and you must pump the bellows while I work the blade! Lest it will cool, and we will never be able to make it a proper weapon!"

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik arrived at the library, and reached out with his mind, attempting to identify anyone here he knew.

IC Clockwork:

Landing as close as he could to teh weaponry section in the library, Clockwork looked around for Suvok

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Era - Library.

Era almost stumbled as she and Hoto entered the library. This wasn't right. It was too noisy to be the library. The constant barrage of sounds made her vision blur and flicker, making everything seem indistinct and wobbly. That was the problem with relying solely on sound; too much of it made things difficult to see. She did her best to block out the interference, and focus specifically on her immediate surroundings, to avoid colliding with any one or thing.

"I didn't think there'd be so many..." she said quietly to Hoto. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Vaalku

Vaalku grinned as he saw Kat and Omega bump their fists together. "Power is a deadly thing," he stated. "It can make you care for everything that ever existed... And it can tear you apart piece by piece."

He thought for half a second, and then stated "When we return to the school, I have some work to do and I'd like your help Omega. No, it doesn't involve Phogen whatsoever."

IC: Toxin/Halls ---> Library

"Sorry. Bullseye said it was more of paranoia than being unreasonable. Fang had accused Bullseye of being one of..." he tried to remember the name just then. "Exxan's spies when my brother tried to save another accused Rahkshi...Forget that. Let's go to the Library and see this mission."

IC: Stronghold/Gym ---> Library

"Cool."

He pulled Rider off the ground.

"You headed to the Library for the assignment?"

He gestured to the way out.

IC: Bullseye/Library

He walked in and waited for his brothers. Rahkshi were everywhere. He went to a corner of the library and sat down.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Fang nodded and got to work, not wasting time with words. With one hand furiously pumping the bellows and the other deep within the fire, adding plasma, the heat in the room was nearly unbearable, even for a Plasma Rahkshi. Without the openings in the hut, they would certainly have been cooked alive. Fang continued to work, almost manic in each movement, his eyes glowing nearly as brightly as the fire.

IC: Hoto - Library

Hoto gritted her teeth against the noise. "I think I know what you mean."

But the time to panic was behind her. She would just have to stand it if she wanted to be in on this assignment.

"Why don't we wait outside until someone I recognize passes by? It would be nice to have someone to talk to..." and help us around, she silently added.

OOC: Hoto open to interaction.

IC Vector:

Noisy. Vector disliked noisy. All sorts of noises and Rahkshi all over and so hard to understand and so overwhelming and... Vector stopped himself with a deep breath. He took several more as he looked around. Lots of students were saying things, but Vector could not understand. He tried to look for someplace quiet.

OOC: Vector, Clockwork, and Mar'jik open for interaction.

Edited by Teclax Master of Tech

IC Vaalku

Vaalku grinned. "Nothing violent. Remember that."

"I'm going to be posting up ads for our own little group, and you guys get the option of joining first. When people come, they'll report to an area to be checked over and questioned." He leaned in close, trying his best to be serious but not threatening. "You have experience in Phogen's league. What I need to know is if any one is joining who is also working for Phogen and could possibly turn spy once they find out Fang's on the team."

IC: Punch / Counterpunch / Library

"Alright Counterpunch, let's do this."

His eyes quickly flashed to green as the personality of Counterpunch took control of the body. He approached the library. He saw a Rahkshi warily looking around.

"You don't like being around others. Me neither."

OOC: That's for Mantis, GukkoLord.

IC: Stronghold/Library

They had entered the library.

"That's good."

He saw Bullseye hanging around a corner.

"Hey. See you later. Gotta see my brother."

As he approached he saw a sight he thought he'd never see for a while.

"Punch is here? I guess I should greet him."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17