Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Metal and Short were both inspired by their character quirks; literally everything else was off the top of my head. That said, I do love them both.

Regarding location, that's why I always have it written in my IC. I've been frustrated one too many times by not being able to figure out where characters are. I think I started doing it because Lloyd had it required in one of his RPGs. Don't quote me on it being him, though.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I might start doing the same. In an RPG this tightly-packed with so many people, I think it's starting to become a necessity. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

This is all started when we made the front page and got all of these new players.

Tis both a blessing and a curse.

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

...Yes. Yes I was. As Tira's list of life regrets only has two items on it, mine has two (maybe three) as well. Funnily enough, mine also contains an RPG. Guess which one that may be. All that said, I don't actually regret that one too much, as it got me into this forum.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

...Yes. Yes I was. As Tira's list of life regrets only has two items on it, mine has two (maybe three) as well. Funnily enough, mine also contains an RPG. Guess which one that may be. All that said, I don't actually regret that one too much, as it got me into this forum.

I think mine had three. Just that Truth was #2.

Mostly because I lost the word file with it and BZP died before I came back. So it is more or less lost to time ;__;

...but close to it

I'd be interested in some slightly more academic activities. The only assignments we've been giving so far have involved assassinating and destroying. 

Dangit Hubert, now I want some cheesy rice.

...I actually have the materials to do this.

brb fooding

And no, I don't think we have any official clubs. Unofficially, we have Phogen's Cabal and some smaller groups (like Metal's Refectory jam band).

Edited by Toa of Dancing

And Roman, what's the fun in school?

Well, Corpus Rahkshi is a school. All I'm suggesting is that we could have some more academically-themed activities. Optional, of course, like the assignments were. I just think intelligence plays a big part in becoming more powerful, considering all three of the students who've reached level three are thinkers more than they are fighters. 

I would've expected Love Gurahk to start up some kind of school gossip magazine, to be honest. I mean, come on... Xara and Glass... Fang and Hoto... Exxan and Phogen... so many ships floating there in the harbour. 

I would've expected Love Gurahk to start up some kind of school gossip magazine, to be honest. I mean, come on... Xara and Glass... Fang and Hoto... Exxan and Phogen... so many ships floating there in the harbour. 

Bah, romance is not something to be gossiped about! Love Guurahk is a pure guy. He wants to get relationships happening in a healthy way without interfering with them in mags and whatnot. Just give some advice and stuff.

• Upvote 2

Rules of Akilini

Akilini matches are played between more than one, but not more than four, teams.

An Akilini team consists of at least two, but not more than six, players.

At least one player on each team must serve as a defender. A defender is forbidden to take shots and may only launch disks to deflect the shots of opponents. A maximum of two players may serve as defenders.

At least one player on each team must be a launcher. If the team has more than two players, a maximum of four players may serve as launchers.

One point is scored for every disk that passes cleanly through an opposing team's hoop. Disks that strike the hoop are not considered goals.

Akilini tournament play ends when one team reaches twenty-one goals.

Disks in play may be retrieved by any launcher or defender from the launching team but may not be recovered by opposing players.

Disks that leave the playing field are considered to be open to all and may be retrieved by players from any team.

Players must keep at least one foot on their transport disk at all times. Transport disks may not be launched. Launching disks may not be used for transport.

Players who go more than one bio outside of the field of play on any side will be considered out of bounds. However, players may go as far above or below the field of play as they wish and still be considered in bounds.

Players may not make physical contact with a defender at any time.

Players may make physical contact with launchers, but only after their disk has been launched. Striking, tackling, or otherwise making physical contact with a launcher in the process of making a shot is considered "roughing the launcher" and will cost the offending team one launching disk.

Players may not use disks from other Metru. For example, only Po-Matoran may use disks made in Po-Metru (This rule came into existence because players of other Metru often went to Hewkii, a Po-Matoran disk maker, to get Kanoka to play with since his were considered of the highest quality).

• Upvote 3

Huh, never realized that they were completely put into stone like that. Cool. Seems like it's perfect for Rahkshi too, considering the ability to fly.

Also, Hubert, I ate that rice and cheese, with a fair amount of hot sauce for added flavor. I regret nothing, although my stomach will probably yell at me when I go to bed in a few minutes. X3

I'm not a sporty sort. Sparring in the gym has been enough for me. 

Huh, never realized that they were completely put into stone like that. Cool. Seems like it's perfect for Rahkshi too, considering the ability to fly.

Also, Hubert, I ate that rice and cheese, with a fair amount of hot sauce for added flavor. I regret nothing, although my stomach will probably yell at me when I go to bed in a few minutes. X3

I'm shocked you actually did it.

In other news, the battle of the bands/talent show was a legitimate question. So far only Hubert has responded positively. If there isn't any actual interest, then I'll leave it ti lie; if enough interest is drummed up, however, Power/Ultron said he'd bring out Suvak to help run it. =3