Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

If Booger killed Vlad then I don't think too many people would hesitate about throwing Booger into the lava. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And if no one did that, he'd have to deal with Rail once he got back to the school.

Booger may not be the prettiest Rahkshi in the student body, but he'll look even worse after Rail gets a hold of him.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Even Exxan - especially Exxan - would want Booger to be severely punished. Exxan murdered Omega because he felt it was necessary. Booger's just a bully, doing whatever he wants to whoever he wants just because he can. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I can't help but wonder... Is Suvak hiding in a place the students can actually find him? Or is he a bit like Schrodinger's cat: neither here nor there until Ultron decides it's time for him to be found? 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Got Sidonas unconscious in the Infirmary on the floor. Posting this for if Ultron sees it or if Y'all find an unconscious, legless Rahk there. Hope Palma can reattach limbs.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

That depends; does Vlad want to die?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Omega didn't. Doesn't change the fact that he did

Omega didn't. Doesn't change the fact that he did

True, but Omega fought tooth and nail to try to stay alive.

Vlad just seems to be sitting there and taking the damage without defending himself.

If he wants to go out like that, that's his decision; I'm just saying that if he doesn't, he should at least be trying to put up some sort of fight.

No, he doesn't.

Then he shouldn't be laying there, then.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Pretty sure I recall Omega telling Exxan to kill him.

Ah... true... good point. But then Dane still tried to asspull his way out of it by saying Omega wasn't really dead. 

He better end this maniac before Sidonas dabs some poison on a crossbow bolt, which he will the moment he hears about Booger. Also, so I don't have to scrolls through 10 pages of text, who besides Sidonas didn't get in the Terrain Crawler?

I thought Deadeye was going to kill someone else, and you just messed up your pronouns.

Okay, Vlad will fight. He was hoping Booger would leave, goal accomplished, but now that he's not (thanks to temporal weirdness, no time has actually passed since Booger started beating him) he'll fight.

I wasn't going to have him just give in, but he could have been to injured from falling down the stairs and whatnot to really resist effectively. Decided against it though.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

He better end this maniac before Sidonas dabs some poison on a crossbow bolt, which he will the moment he hears about Booger. Also, so I don't have to scrolls through 10 pages of text, who besides Sidonas didn't get in the Terrain Crawler?

How did you get said poison and cross bow. It isn't in your bio and I don't think you asked ultron to approve it.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

I can't help but wonder... Is Suvak hiding in a place the students can actually find him? Or is he a bit like Schrodinger's cat: neither here nor there until Ultron decides it's time for him to be found? 

No, I decided before I posted the challenge where he was hiding. And I've got several leads that will point to where he is scattered about various places, so if you don't stumble onto him directly you'll hopefully stumble onto one of them :)

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I'm getting the impression that I've sent The Twins into a very smelly dead end. 

And that Exxan is wasting his time. 

Arrgh! Bright text!

True, Rail did not board the Terrain Crawler. However, he is in the Refectory at the moment, playing with his food out of boredom.

I thought Deadeye was going to kill someone else, and you just messed up your pronouns.

Okay, Vlad will fight. He was hoping Booger would leave, goal accomplished, but now that he's not (thanks to temporal weirdness, no time has actually passed since Booger started beating him) he'll fight.

I wasn't going to have him just give in, but he could have been to injured from falling down the stairs and whatnot to really resist effectively. Decided against it though.

It's perfectly acceptable to have him fight back while knowing that he can't resist effectively. I just found it odd that he wasn't trying to stay alive long enough for help to arrive.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

What is this? 

"No, it doesn't match the description," said one of the Guards, "We're looking for one that's black, with orange decals, and you stop for one thats red and green?"

Are the city guards looking for Exxan? 

What is this? 

"No, it doesn't match the description," said one of the Guards, "We're looking for one that's black, with orange decals, and you stop for one thats red and green?"

Nah, Exxan would be straight up orange and black, not black with orange patterns. They're looking for Torch. What, you thought I was going to let him try to burn down an entire forest and get away with it  :evilgrin:

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

What is this? 

Nah, Exxan would be straight up orange and black, not black with orange patterns. They're looking for Torch. What, you thought I was going to let him try to burn down an entire forest and get away with it  :evilgrin:

What are the chances of getting the two confused?

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Nah, Exxan would be straight up orange and black, not black with orange patterns. They're looking for Torch. What, you thought I was going to let him try to burn down an entire forest and get away with it   :evilgrin:

Oh good. I was starting to think this was some extra part of Tridax's punishment.

What are the chances of getting the two confused?  

If they managed to get green and red confused with orange and black, I'm kind of worried. 

Actually, since they stopped Siren, I would say Exxan's chances are that great...  

This is definitely part of Tridax's punishment. 

Okay, to the people who were following Era. I've timeskip teleported her to the fifth tier, soon to venture into the The House of Grossh, whatever the heck that actually is. If you want to help explore there, go ahead. If you wanted to look elsewhere, you can just say that the group split up and your character went somewhere else. I just picked a location at random that no one had really visited yet. 

Phoenix, The Crossbow and Poison I mentioned, if you look into my older posts you can see that Sidonas, as an inventor of gadgetry, developed a crossbow that folds into his gauntlet. And the poisons were mentioned as something he mixed together while making said crossbow.

I think you're missing the point. Did you have permission from Ultron to have that weapon?

And if you did, you should have added it to your profile.