Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

MWAHAHAHAHHHAHAAH :evilbiggrin:

I am the ninja king!

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I nose what you mean. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

How many of the students here have voices in their heads, now? It's starting to worry me. 

I think we've established that everyone in this RPG is crazy and its leaking into their characters. Plus, it's more fun to write when your character is having this whole crazy inner argument with themselves.

On another note, what even is the "House of Grossh?" Is it a literal house, or a popular blacksmithing shop? Seems like some good information to know as we head into it.

On another note, what even is the "House of Grossh?" Is it a literal house, or a popular blacksmithing shop? Seems like some good information to know as we head into it.

I have no idea. That's actually why I decided it was worth investigating. 

Rail only hears one voice in his head; his voice.

He's in complete control of his actions, which may or may not make him even more terrifying.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Neither my rahkshi nor I, am crazy.

Well of course you'd say that. Not many crazy people realise that they're crazy. :P

Sort of both, really. I'll get you a description now.

Also, anyone else thinking Glass going crazy is just an allergy to cats? Someone get this Rahk a Benadryl!

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Also, anyone else thinking Glass going crazy is just an allergy to cats? Someone get this Rahk a Benadryl!

I've sort of had my suspicions, but I've never seen allergy systems quite like this before....

I think Glass should let Xara carry Sand for a while. 

Ultron reserves the right as GM to torment whoever he feels like. No breaks. 

Actually, Exxan, Fang and Kat split up to cover more ground... without stopping to agree on where they would meet up afterwards...

In hindsight, that might not have been the best strategy.

Sidonas attempted D.I.Y. Leg surgery, but Palma stopped him, and guys, and how far is this bustling metropolis from the school?

Sidonas can't get there in his injured state. Also Sidonas doesn't know where it is so if you magically get there I would think that would be cheating.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Speaking of....

Kat had to go to Nynrah, get materials, get this materials to a Ghost, wait a few days, go back, get blasted in the face, come back after being healed, finally get a prosthetic, bring it back, and get it installed.

And sidonas just.... Magicked a couple of legs out of..... What, bits of stuff lying around?

Edit: also, Poly would be so disappointed in Deadeye.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Has Teclax come on? My responses to him have been buried behind pages once again.

I'm usually on. The problem is that while I read your posts, I usually forget before I reply. :P Sorry. :P I just replied.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC: We should probably wait for an Ultron post before doing anything big. The Skakdi wouldn't just be sitting here doing nothing.

I tried to leave my post open for the Skakdi to run or fight if he wouldn't stop for a white-hot Rahkshi, but if not, I'd be willing to edit. I just assumed that little thought process took place as the Skakdi approached Fang and/or stopped for a moment to avoid getting his armor singed.

Speaking of....

Kat had to go to Nynrah, get materials, get this materials to a Ghost, wait a few days, go back, get blasted in the face, come back after being healed, finally get a prosthetic, bring it back, and get it installed.

And sidonas just.... Magicked a couple of legs out of..... What, bits of stuff lying around?

Edit: also, Poly would be so disappointed in Deadeye.

Sidonas has a bunch of metal from reserves for making his own weapons/gadgetry, along with some scraps he 'borrowed', take scraps + supply of metal + a crippled inventor and you got yourself a pair of legs.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

@ Arctic, Alijar: How did your characters just waltz into what is presumably a heavily-guarded storage compound, and have enough time to find empty crates to hide in without getting spotted? You probably should have waited for Ultron to describe the place before making stuff up. These guys might not even use crates for all you know. 

Oh...i'll go edit that...

IC: Bullseye >-}> /3rd Person/4th Tier

He turned around when he saw that the Xia Solutions storage compound was more guarded then he expected, and that other Rahkshi were already approaching it.

So instead he began to run around the more unguarded ones.

He heard noises sounding like the guards coming around as he found an empty crate meant to store 5 Rahkshi staffs.
"Use your power to fit in here. I'll carry to wherever you want to go. Or would you rather get imprisoned and risk the possibility of not being able to return to the Academy? Hurry."

Will that work?

Edited by ArcticFreeze17