Steal The Mask!

King Joe

Hapori Tohu has never dealt with ninja.*ninjas mask away from HT*My mask.

Edited by UltraHau

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

The Last of the Kinlukko stares at you. Suddenly, everything becomes dark, and light seems to shine from the ground below, illuminating him. Suddenly, you black out...You wake up in the middle of a crop-circled field, 2 hours from now. You later use Google Earth to look at the field from above. It is Matoran writing. It reads:The Last of the Kinlukko has the mask.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I force the Kinlukko into a alternate dimention where creatures called Kinlukkoeaters eat it, and this causes a paradox which everyone but me falls into, and it ceases to exist. This also deletes all alternate universes, destroying the pest of the kinlukko.My mask once more in the ONE TRUE UNEVURSE.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

@Snelly: Technically, I am Last of the Kinlukko, I just don't want to change my name. :PThe Last of the Kinlukko is eternal. He is also not Snelly. He eats Snelly. He takes the mask. End of.The Last of the Kinlukko has the mask.PS: Snelly, you can make your own rahi-subspecies if you wish. :biggrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Dissatisfied with my Kinlukko army, I become a makuta and create my own ever-loyal, armour plated, Kinlukko-proof, over-powered and ravenous rahi hybrid species! It is the Kardas/Kanohi dragon!With my new steed and its many clones, I steal the mask for myself.My mask!

ppg2.png