2001 Kanohi You Wish You Owned (Real Color Or Not)

banana92

the yellow hau is indeed awesome, especially with the red eyes of a normal toa head, all the mctoran (tohunga) masks rocked, they should have made all the masks in those colors too :(

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

Of the real ones, I'd always wanted the copper masks, the trans-green Miru, and I wanted the McToran, so I suppose you can add the masks that they wore :P . Being in the UK, I missed out on these (I can't remember whether any of those masks ever came to Legoland Windsor), but I did get quite a few Misprints (for anyone who can't remember, or never knew, these are the trans-light-blue and trans-yellow Kaukaus, plus the Matatu and Ruru in Toa colours). Oh, and don't forget the solid gold Hau. I would have loved one of those!As for the non-existent ones, how about all the 2001 masks in solid gold and sterling silver :P ? (OK, that's just silly.) Other than that, anything purple would be nice (as far as I can remember, the only purple one that was actually made was the Pakari - which I do own from the Nui-Jaga set). More infected masks would be nice too (the only 'real' one was the Hau - which I own from the Muaka & Kane-Ra set).

i agree with most of the above, might i point out, a trans glow in the dark kaukau, and many masks in yellow, purple, dark orange, teal, sand blue, and the metru colors (like the dark blue matatu which i so want....) there were 5 masks released in yellow, (ruru and huna are extrememly rare misprints i will never own probably) and the kaukau in yellow was an awesome misprint... the kakama was the only mask released in mctoran colors (except blue obviously) but it was released in teal, dark orange... and i guess blue would count to, but not matter really lolFurthermore they should have released the metru matoran masks in all the dark colors

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

Umm... How about the entire 2001 Kanohi collection? :P I've started working on Gali's set, but there's just so many. Really just Hau's for everyone would be a nice start, since of course I like them the most.For nonexistant masks, I'd have loved anything else in yellow. Anything. It was such an underused color.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

• 2 weeks later...

I've almost got a MEK. I want that mask so bad!I can buy it for only € 5,- ( $ 6,30) with a Chrome Hau, Sparkly Avohkii (now I almost have 4 of them :D), Grey Hau, Black Ruru, some Silver and Golden masks, about 5 other Kanohi, and some other stuff like the Music CD of the Power Pack, some Disks, about 8 - 10 Krana, a few Promo-comics, and some pieces of sets.

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

I would like a full set of Kanohi Hau, and a ful set of Onua's mask. Forgtot the name.

Onua's mask is the "Kanohi Pakari".I also wanna have a complete collection of the Hau's, specialy the White and Yellow Hau. (I want to have a lot of masks :biggrin:)
Ah thanks, and me too! =P Bricklinks prices are expensive =/

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

• 2 weeks later...

I would have liked a kanohi mask of strength and a mask of vision. i would have these be a mix of black and white kinda of like how they did the phantoka makuta's masks. I also would have liked to see all the mask great and noble have a purple counterpart. that would have been so nice and l would have definitely bought the purples ones.Sigh when i see these type of topics it makes me think back to the first bionicles and how much they have changed.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Here's some more ideasToa Ignika mask of life in chromeChrome colored KraahkanAll 2001 Toa Mata masks and all 2003 Toa Nuva masks in transparent plastic to indicate that they have robbed of their elemental powers.

well those would be good but most of them are not from 2001

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Here's some more ideasToa Ignika mask of life in chromeChrome colored KraahkanAll 2001 Toa Mata masks and all 2003 Toa Nuva masks in transparent plastic to indicate that they have robbed of their elemental powers.

well those would be good but most of them are not from 2001
I know but 2001 kanohi choices alone are too restrictive for me. Edited by .-:Kopaka Nuva:-.

qs3135.jpg

The only mask I want is one of those super-super rare 9k gold hau masks, representing the Aki mask. However, I have at least 30 TNGM masks. I bought them from some guy on Ebay who had 100s of them. They should have produced a solid sterling silver Miru.

9 katat? I always thought it was 14-karat gold...

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

The only mask I want is one of those super-super rare 9k gold hau masks, representing the Aki mask. However, I have at least 30 TNGM masks. I bought them from some guy on Ebay who had 100s of them. They should have produced a solid sterling silver Miru.

9 katat? I always thought it was 14-karat gold...
It is a 14-Karat Gold Hau.