2001 Kanohi You Wish You Owned (Real Color Or Not)

banana92

The only mask I want is one of those super-super rare 9k gold hau masks, representing the Aki mask. However, I have at least 30 TNGM masks. I bought them from some guy on Ebay who had 100s of them. They should have produced a solid sterling silver Miru.

9 katat? I always thought it was 14-karat gold...
It is a 14-Karat Gold Hau.
first off why did lego make so many TNGMs it's like they went !possible rant warning!person 1.Bloody heck why did we get so many TNGM person 2. Well someone messed up the ordersperson 1. who?person 2. well some one i don't know i just order stuffPerson 1. stare starePerson 2. oh i'll take my stuff off my imaginary deskPerson 1. oh no you get the task of selling/distrubuting all ??? (no idea how many there actually was) of thesePerson 2. nooooooooo!!!and we know person 2 as who ever was selling them on ebaythe end really why did they make so many and they never even had a storyline purpose. heck even the 14-karat gold hau was suppose to represent the aki and the silver krana-kal even had a storyline purpose. also should't there have been only six silver krana-kal since there was only 6 bohrok-kal and only 6 krana-kal could have been transformed into silver.i think rant is over it's safe to emerge

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i will say i would love to have the kanohi nuva in a mix of silver and one of thr original 6 colors

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 3 weeks later...

Chrome of everything, not just the PowerPack Hau. Also any misprints, cause they're rare. And maybe some TNGM-style other Kanohi.

Edited by Zuju

8% of BZPower has a message like this in their signature. If you are part of the 92% that does not, copy and paste this into your signature.

Oh wait...

I'm gonna have to go with:A black version of every mask,and all colors of the Kaukau.And I know this is 2001 masks, but I also wish I had all the silver Kanohi Nuva.

Has following the story become too complex? Look no further:

How to Follow BIONICLE

A Simple, chronological checklist

UPDATE May 22 2013: Every is now color coded!

Contains every bit of content, organized by story year

My name almost says it for me. Hau, but in red, black, gold, silver, and possibly poison. Also every other version of Hau/Hau Nuva in original colors, just because.

Edited by Great Mask Of Armor

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

Trans-black Kaukau. Only one I need to complete my set of black masks. Do want very badly.Also: Full set of white masks, full set of Kaukaus (including neon blue and yellow), and teal Kakama. Kaukaus and Kakamas are smexy. And have too many k's.

I have all 2001 Kanohi in all commonly released colours (including misprints), so obviously I would like all ultra-rare misprints. :P Besides that, any mask in the darker trans-orange colour from Stringer´s Hero Core or in the trans-light blue from Kohrak´s eyes would look gorgeous. I´d also love it if they had made more masks in teal than just the Miru and the Kakama.-Gata signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Out of 2001, I was a lot less Bionicle Crazy than now, so I lack a lot of them. My main wants though are Noble Rurus (especially the Trans Blue from the Nui-Rama, I just can't get enough of them!!), Noble Hunas, maybe some Noble Matatus, just any of them in orange, light blue, lime, and just a bunch of other rare colors. I would also like more Kaukaus (you can always have more that zero :P), any color, and then I jsut realized how epic a White Kakama looks. And then those blue-white blended Mirus would be awesome.Luckily, I have a solution: Blender+Solidworks :P

Any of them in unique colors like yellow, and pink could be cool (I don't know why, but it just would).

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a kid, I loved the Hau...I always wanted the yellow one from Jala, the gold one from the Mask packs, the chrome one from the Power Pack, and the infected one, but I never acquired any of these. The only Hau's I ever managed to get were red, silver and black.I also had major want for the teal Kakama and the Vahi. And the trans-lime Miru.

Edited by XyzTheDay!
coolbroban.png
| Sig Credit: - Everclear - |

Any masks in purple, or black. Particularly a Huna, Rau, or any really.Also chrome. ANYTHING in chrome. Soooo.... SHINY!!!I have almost no '01 masks, so really... yeah.- Plague -

Edited by Plague

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! >

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

14780599_c638_625x625.jpg

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT!

:P