Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Glass is technically a fluid, that's why the BZPRPG doesn't count it as a variation of crystal.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Tiragath is an evil GM. He intends to use our own half-baked ideas agaisnt us. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, the RPG would get rather boring if he wasn't constantly keeping us on our toes, so I say bring it on.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Back off. Oblitus got to Ascension first. Any info that creepy computer divulges is patented property of moi. 

First in, best dressed. Sometimes going it alone can pay off, big-time. 

• Upvote 1

But what good can Salt control do?

I had a Toa of Salt once. In addition to just controlling and creating salt in a manner similar to sand (imagine creating a dust devil made of salt) he could dull and maybe completely nullify the powers of other, based on the whole "salt banishes evil" superstition. The more salt he covered with you, the more it blocked out your powers. Highly doubt you'd get away with that here, I had the distinct advantage of being GM of that particular RPG :P

Glass is technically a fluid, that's why the BZPRPG doesn't count it as a variation of crystal.

Ugh, they go with that old chestnut? I'll agree that, as its molecular structure is quite different from the lattices that crystal form, crystal and glass should be kept apart by the same logic that fire and plasma are, but do they actually think glass is just a really slow-moving liquid? That's kind of a mis-understanding of how glass is scientifically classified, the stuff genuinely is a solid

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Ugh, they go with that old chestnut? I'll agree that, as its molecular structure is quite different from the lattices that crystal form, crystal and glass should be kept apart by the same logic that fire and plasma are, but do they actually think glass is just a really slow-moving liquid? That's kind of a mis-understanding of how glass is scientifically classified, the stuff genuinely is a solid.

I'm not entirely sure if that's the entire reason for it, but it's part of it. The way I understand it, Crystal is already ridiculously OP as it is without it having control over amorphous solids as well.

I asked once if I could have glass approved as a custom element, and the answer was no, because it wasn't a material that occurred commonly enough in nature to warrant it being a Toa power.

So I guess that's probably also part of the reason it's kept separate from crystal.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Mwehehe... :evilgrin:

Name: Dessimus

Species: Matoran

Powers/Gear: Matoran of ice, therefore resistance to cold, Powerless Kanohi Huna (noble, in grey)

Appearance: Ranging at a tiny bit under the average Matoran height, Dessimus is a Ko-Matoran who hides behind his Huna. He's not that strong, hence his want for the armour. I may get a MOC of him out in the future. He also wears knight-like armour over his body, to disguise the fact that he is a Ko-Matoran. This armour does little more than stop swords, knives and of the sort.

Personality: Cold and seemingly heartless. He hates alcohol. If a bar is in his vicinity, he'll usually bring it to the ground. He has a soft side to him, too, but it's very hard to get to. As a war strategist he is brilliant. As a soldier he is effective. As a friend... Call him next Tuesday, and we'll work something out :P

Biography: Once a trainer for fighters, now a war-hardened fighting machine, much more than his actual one. He's good with blacksmithing, but he usually can't make weapons. Mostly replacement armour pieces. He's actually very shaken and hurt inside, but it needs someone who has enough care to get to that point. Tagalongs and friends are his usual partners, but he'll never reach his full potential if he remains so broken.

ARMOUR PROFILE

Armour name: Whisper

Category: Exo-suit

Armour appearance: Designed to be a bomb shelter, Whisper was repurposed to fit as a Exo-suit. Thanks to its Pakari, it is an effective melee weapon with rust paint, giving the illusion of tattered age.

Crew: Dessimus

Loadout: Whisper's right hand is a... Hand. Dessimus modified the exterior of the simple grabbing device to make it look more realistic. The left one is only half-way done, its simplistic form still showing through. Both are silver.

Kanohi: Pakari

Edited by ghidora131

And I hope that whole "If a bar is in his vicinity, he'll usually bring it to the ground" bit is supposed to be humorous, because I'm not sure any of the cities' military/law enforcement would appreciate someone trying to raze a bar simply because he hates alcohol. Also... how is a bomb shelter repurposed as an Exosuit?

In other news... on the off chance that someone noticed (or cares), I apologize for my brief absence. The last few days have been ridiculously busy, and in the brief moments when I have free time, I don't feel like making a post. I'll try to get one done later today or tomorrow.

Edited by (Daedalus)
  • Upvote 3

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

In other news... on the off chance that someone noticed (or cares), I apologize for my brief absence. The last few days have been ridiculously busy, and in the brief moments when I have free time, I don't feel like making a post. I'll try to get one done later today or tomorrow.

I noticed. And cared. 

I expect some fair amount of facepalming from the Treize Expeditionary Force in the near future.  :D

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Now.... Dessimus. 

I'm a little confused about some aspects of his profile. He wears full armour to hide his element, but he doesn't have an EED to channel that element, so there's really no point. His exo-suit was a bomb shelter? Who builds a bomb shelter the size of a skakdi? That really doesn't make much sense. His exo-suit wears a Pakari, but actually has no weapons whatsoever, so again, there's no real point to having it. Dessimus himself carries no weapons, or radio, or smart-tablet, or.... anything at all, really. 

I'm really not sure how he expects to achieve anything in this game if he can't even defend himself.... 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

No, seriously, I can't get past the bomb shelter thing. Who the karz builds a skakdi-sized bomb shelter? And how he heck do you then turn said bomb shelter into an exo-suit? It makes no sense, whatsoever. 

All hail the impossible pink brick! 

I could see building an Exo-Suit out of modified tank parts, but a bomb shelter...?

I guess it could be possible, but it would require a lot of spare time and extra parts...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I love how Ultimo is the only one who isn't utterly pushing out Ghidora, lol.

That's because you haven't seen the MOC he made of the Pink Brick. It looks as ridiculous as it sounds. 

I love how Ultimo is the only one who isn't utterly pushing out Ghidora, lol.

Pushing him out? I'm not pushing him out. I was just curious as to how a bomb shelter could be converted to an Exosuit. Since Tiragath has no problems with it*, I personally see no reason to question it further.

*I'm not questioning Tiragath's judgment here, so please don't misunderstand me. I just felt that it was an issue that needed addressing. If Tiragath doesn't see it as an issue, then neither do I.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Aren't bomb shelters usually made out of concrete and stuff? Not sure how well that would work for an Exo-Suit.... 

Sure, but stuff like the boiler or the circuitry aren't, so if he stripped out that stuff and repurposed it/melted it down, he would have a ton of metal to work with...

Then again, it would be way easier to crank one out using the parts of all of the destroyed ones laying around the island.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: