Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

And here I was, wondering why the IC topic is only three pages ahead of this one.

We need to get everybody else back in here.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

There's literally only three of four active players in this game.... 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

There used to be a lot more, though.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

There was Kovika, there was Tatonio, there were a few others...

I have a real bad feeling about this. Five (Me, Timageness, Roma-sorry, Locus, Ghidora and Scor-sorry, Chumpy) might have a hard time carrying a game, and I haven't seen any Kotak posts in a while. Considering his importance, that's not good.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Okay, so...

*Me

*Locus

*Ghidora

*Chumpy

*Timageness

*Kovika

*Snow Queen Eva

*Liuth

Okay... I'm liking this; eight players. I think our big problem was that we opened right before Bionifight, which pretty much skyrocketed to popularity.

Eh, I suppose a well-established G&T-based RP would do better than a slow-paced survival horror RP, but still....

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Yeah, Skitty (Lara Croft) is missing as well, but at least it's growing.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Oops. My bad.

EDIT: Uh-oh! Did Halmos turn off the Siphon yet?

No...

I wonder who did it. It TOTALLY wasn't an interested third-party that has been previously revealed, that's silly. But, yeah, unless someone stops it, by dinner, the Siphon's going offline.

Have a good day!

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Eh, I don't have a problem with the Siphon dying. Scriva was going to get disconnected from it anyway. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It seems that playing the Head of Security has just become a thousand times more difficult. 

And... Sal just got her powers back.

*Everyone besides me clicks on Ghidora's link just to press the button again.*

Bwahahahahahaha!!! :evilbiggrin:

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I have a feeling that Fade is going to be doing a lot of smiting soon....

Pshht, Fade wishes he could smite Sal.

If Fade was Giant-Man, Sal would be She-Hulk, and it doesn't look like those tasers that the guards are so fond of will be affecting her again anytime soon...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Fade is a Toa too, genius. And unlike the patients, who've gone without their powers and will need time to recharge their EE, his Gravity powers are still at full strength. This is one fight Sal won't win....

It won't be much of a fight, I assure you.

Well, yeah, if we were to duke it out right this second, she most likely wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in Karzahni (used as a replacement for a filtered word; snow probably would work better there), but this is me we're talking about; I'm not necessarily going to charge in right away like a certain someone you've gotten used to curbstomping either (sorry, Dane).

Given some time to absorb the ambient static electricity first, however, and it should eventually be more of an even fight (well, as even as it's going to get between a player and a GM character who can legally autohit). But I find it more likely that Sal would want to remain in a position where she'd be able to keep her powers, in the event that the Siphon does go back online somewhere down the road, so while interesting in theory, a Sal/Fade slugfest probably wouldn't be too likely to happen anyway.

So for now, even though she's refusing to go back to her cell, I wouldn't expect too much trouble out of her.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

You know what makes gravity such a great element? You don't need to autohit to bring someone down in one strike. All I have to do is increase the gravity around Sal, and the fight's over. 

I was very careful in choosing what powers I gave this guy.

The head of security has to be able to finish his fights quickly, after all. 

Pre-Siphon shutdown? Totally.

Post-Siphon shutdown while avoiding artificial lightning bolts from a patient that can use her mask to fight off said gravity powers to some extent? Debatable.

I should also note that I'm looking at this from a one-on-one perspective; she'd also be toast if the other guards were to jump in.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Head of Security, dude. Him getting help from other guards is almost guaranteed. 

All I'm going to say is this: I will thoroughly enjoying having Fade and co. crush any and all patients who try anything funny, but I'd rather not have to. If ya'll are smart, you'll do the right thing like good little prisoners. 

Kazak; the only character Sal has seemed to immediately get along with so far.

May he rest in piece.

Back to Fade, we're already not doing the right thing by staying inside the cafeteria, and he hasn't done squat yet. Forgive me if I'm not currently impressed with his actions (or in this case, lack there of) so far.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: