BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Alyia

"Yeah, they do," The Av-toa agreed, the seemingly ever-present cheer in her voice dropping off as she spoke. There were tough times out on patrol, crime sprees from hotshot thieves, taking down a psycho who just happened to snap on your shift, but it scarcely compared to this. Alyia tilted her head up to gaze at the toa of Data, search his now visible eyes for a hint of... something.

"How're you holding up?" She finally asked.

IC: Dehkaz

The toa of Magnetism nodded in greeting to Krayn, happy to see another familiar face when surrounded by this chaos.

"Krayn."

"Let's find Kale, then. Here's hoping there are some like-minded people around."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Snese - Containment Center

It was the tiniest slip, but Snese caught it instantly. She said "warlords." Anyone who served the gods would have said "Heralds."

And her second mistake: stepping on, or rather, into his tail. It was not a thing of physical substance, and all it would do for her was give her a more concentrated dose of the lethargy-inducing disease.

Snese continued on, pretending to not even notice as his gaseous tail slipped right around her foot. "Of course, of course. Well, let's get to the tour, shall we? Through here, please." He paused to open a door for her to pass.

IC(Ismekne): The Ga-Toa had to fight off a terrible feeling of lethargy as the being opened the door. His tail was made of gas, or rather, something that caused drowsiness. Mental note to self: Warhammer may not work. She jumped as her brain checked herself. Her water blasts might be able to scatter its viral substance temporarily, but the Toa would have to avoid contact with the thing while doing so. And putting her in a confined space with it was not a good idea. Weight: Intelligence versus Personal Safety. 

She never took her eyes off the being as she walked through the door, her mind abuzz with calculations of possible escape plans and risks of each. Her warhammer was at her side, ready to bash her way through the walls, and she had to fight down an urge to run. I have to find out the full picture before busting my way out of here. I'm giving myself ten seconds...

IC:

"I believe you already are."

IC:

"Better than I thought, not as well as I hoped." The Department of Security Investigator said, almost casually, as he ran a hand down his face. "Ticker's still ticking, nothing's broken. Could be worse. You?"

IC:

"He's that way." The retiree said, gesturing towards his left. "I can hear him."

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Why me, Aeila?" she heard herself ask, even though another part of her screamed and begged not to look a gift ProtoToa in the mouth. "Lexa was in the room where I woke up. Kellin, too. Everyone said you did great in the War Games, you have to have worked with tons of people...why am I the one you're protecting?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

-==IC: Kairan==-

"Yeah... Even if things turn out well for the repairs, and we get off this island first, though..." Kairan paused for a moment, and then deeply frowned. "I want to take out this cult. I want them all to pay for what they've done. There is no justification worth killing people for no reason like that."

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly looked over at Noroi with a confused glance. Something gave her a bad feeling about this.

"What do you mean..." Elly began slowly, and frowned slightly. "...'not under these circumstances'...?" Elly looked back, as the blue glow of the sword seemed to clash with the red glow of the armour.

IC: Silvanni

I'm chopped liver.

I really am.

I mean apparently he shook my hand off screen.

But no one even knows I'm here.

Wasn't I supposed to be the co-conspirator here?

Always forgotten.

Like Van Buren.

"Kale buddy, you grabbed that before I could. Would you mind showing me that mask in your hand?" 

Odds of being forgotten again?

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

"Let's leave it at being better when the two of us aren't stranded on an island in another dimension together," Alyia paused for a moment, eyes shining ever so slightly as her mouth curved into a perfect little smirk.

"Although..."

Before any reply could be made, the toa of Light sat upward, and pushed herself off of the crates. "C'mon Firen, sitting around is making me antsy, and I wanna make sure none of those psychos get near."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kale Ironshaper- Engineering

IC: Kale stared at the treaded Toa "The last two weeks have been us getting to know the new location and wandering around aimlessly. I'm trying to pull people together right now to so that we can actually get something useful done."

His gaze shifted to the rather despondent looking Lytrel.

"The Host wants to leave here as much as we do. He is obsessed with his games and he can't get back to them until we leave here. I don't plan on placing all my hopes on him, Silvanni here should be of great help in understanding the systems needed. I have no plans on letting the Host leave this place alive in any case. This tournament needs to end."

The requested mask floated down to Silvanni.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

He grinned at Ismekne as she passed into the room. The virus was taking its toll. A few more doses like that, and the lying Toa would be the next one on his "treatment" slab.

Speaking of which, the room they had just entered was one of the many patient rooms, beds full to bursting with... unfortunate patients. "This, of course, is where we treat those that have fallen ill or run into other sad circumstances," Such as winning the Sota Games. "Don't be shy, come in, come in. Let me show you some of my favorites."

One hand attempted to stealthily lock the door, but he was utterly transparent. Hah. Hah.

IC: Glaive - Engineering Sector

He nodded as the Toa explained his plan. He had not been there long enough to have much care for the staff, and he wouldn't mind a revolt. Especially if it meant returning home.

IC(Ganesh): The Vortixx looked up from his work, having heard Kale's speech. "We're crash landed on an island with people who are trying to kill us. Our enemy list is already a mile long without having to add to it."

He glared at the Av-Toa. "If you want to do something halfway useful, go talk to the organizers and get me access to the damaged teleportation systems. In my homeworld I worked on a weapon that could teleport the user. First priority should be getting that system up and running."

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector. 

"That's exactly right," he growled, "While we have been off wanderin' aimlessly, the bloody Host and that Dreisen bloke have been the only ones trying to get us out of here. And now you're tryin' to say we should overthrow 'em because you think you can do a better job?" He laughed mirthlessly, "You're kiddin' yourself, mate." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"Finally someone speaking my language." My grin widened, but it wasn't from merriment. Though it had subsided, I can feel my blood beginning to boil again. "I'm gonna get them. Don't care how long it takes. They killed some friends of mine, people who'd done nothing wrong."

"We'll see how they like their own freedom."

IC:

"Post-apocalyptic landscape, death cults Karzahni-bent on killing us, universe-hopping, and you still don't know how to chill." The officer sighed, slotting his visor back into place and falling into step behind her. "Do you ever take a vacation? Ever?"

IC:

"I never explained why I can only stay out for a little while." Noroi stated, eyes fixed on the armor, almost as if she didn't dare look away. The gem on her chest seemed to glow, almost imperceptibly, though it might have been a trick of the light. "I physically cannot remain outside for very long. If I do... I am forced back inside."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tomo

"... F̣̥̳̜̙̯o̢̳̞͚̮͖͓rms҉ͅh̜͎͍̼̫i͕̮̪͟f͕̹̰̙̫͚͡t͕̳̰̪̗̩ͅ ̫c̗̭o̫̻͍̗̟̙̘m͟p̢̫̜̻l͠e̷̠̼͔̱̮̦̮t̛ḛ̤͙͕͇̮͇."

A new, blacker Tomo looked up to the sky above the Ilse of Saarella Kirotu.

She had been considering changing her appearance for a long while now, having been browsing through a "catalog" of forms and shapes for some time now.

Eventually, she had settled on this appearance. A solid-black Toanoid blob, with a swirling vortex of metal tendrils on its back; this fitted the mood. This was an accurate reflection of what Tomo felt right now.

""You cannot destroy me, for I am nothing."

Tomo thought she could hear a whisper in her ear. But nothing was there.

Turning back to the facility, she entered into the Training sector. She would need some time to get used to this body.

IC: Lytrel

Lytrel nodded, looking down.

He wasn't sure if this Toa was onto something great, or if was just a naïve idealist.

Still, better than being here...

Was it?

... Lytrel didn't want to stay here, but he had little memories of home.

These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray/

Right through the very heart of it...

He grinned at Ismekne as she passed into the room. The virus was taking its toll. A few more doses like that, and the lying Toa would be the next one on his "treatment" slab.

Speaking of which, the room they had just entered was one of the many patient rooms, beds full to bursting with... unfortunate patients. "This, of course, is where we treat those that have fallen ill or run into other sad circumstances," Such as winning the Sota Games. "Don't be shy, come in, come in. Let me show you some of my favorites."

One hand attempted to stealthily lock the door, but he was utterly transparent. Hah. Hah.

IC(Ismekne): The Toa backed away from the creature, eyeing the door suspiciously as the virus being tried to lock the door. She blasted the being with water, attempting to drive him away from the doorway. "Don't even think about it," she snapped. 

IC: Silvanni

So fun fact.

Did you know Vortixx can also use Kanohi, go ahead and check BS01 neets. Don't know why so few of us do it in these games, but hey, guess that means more reasons for me to be a trendsetter. Truth be told, I've been in love with this mask ever since I saw in the war games, and if they owner had passed, may as well carry on the legacy. 

Who's more charismatic than little old me? Do you know the kind of things I can sell with my own words? 

Plus things were getting a little tense, a little charisma should lighten the mood. There was also the added benefit of few people knowing a thing about this mask, I'd assume Noroi knew, and the organizers, but seeing as I'm the only person who can read these things I had a secret weapon of sorts. Thus I donned the mask, another power added to my admittedly weak arsenal. Shopkeeper A was having fun alright. 

"Ladies and gentleman, please give Mr. Kale and I a minute of your time. Do you really think any of the organizers, especially that host, will just acquiesce to your demands? You scratch their back, and they'll start reading a book. They are above us chimps willing to scratch one another, but if you want change. True change you can believe in." vote for Obama

My mouth curled into a grin, "Why I suggest you pay attention to the full plan. It's quite simple you see, we're not attacking them first. No no no, first we build up our power, beat a few heralds. Put them in our debt and in no position to argue against our demands. Then we force them to return us to our homes. If you don't like that plan, you're free to leave."

Already I could feel the mask working its magic. 

Magic that no one else knew about. 

I love my job. 

Edited by Razgriz

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

"We went on that one beach trip once with the Department, right? That counts," She replied, quite nearly skipping through each step as they made their way to the nearest exit. Gotta keep moving right? Don't give the weight of the world time to catch up. "Besides, you're one to talk, Mr. "I'm watching Star Techna reruns I can't hang out"."

Alyia flashed an impish grin behind her.

Edited by hollow( )moon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Shadows surrounded him, and Snese teleported directly behind the Toa, but not before he got a little wet. His clawed hands reached out to catch her before she could turn, and his soft, soothing voice whispered. "Don't think of what, dear patient?"

Virus billowed from his form, threatening to overwhelm Ismekne in a cloud of exhaustion.

IC: Xaeraz shrugged and placed on hand on the computer, mask glowing as he activated it. Shortly, the computer began to regrow its missing components and wires, before eventually whirring to life under the fe-toa's hand.

"Really, Dreisen, this mask you gave me? Made in heaven."

IC: Riss pulled Nisaduf into a hug once more, gave her another squeeze, and rested her head on the matoran's shoulder. She sat there for a long moment, before saying, "...This is the nicest thing I've had so far this tournament, here..."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Kale hooked a thumb in the direction of the Vortixx.

"What he said. Besides, Dreisen is fine, hates this thing about as much as we do. Hosts been shut up in his room more or less since we got here. Not exactly a leader."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

She exercised her ability to rotate her eyes upward in a semicircle fashion, unseen from Firen's current position but definitely expected.

"How about this, we both take the years of sick time we've accumulated when we get back and take a trip to some island paradise. One without crazy cultists."

Edited by hollow( )moon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector.

"Feel free to leave?" he repeated wryly, "I might just do that...." he vanished into the bowels of his mech, and a moment later the titanic machine lurched into life, stomping off towards the exit. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"I hear Ga-Koro-Nui has some great cruises." He noted, walking at a brisk pace to keep up with his skipping, slightly-shorter CO. The Toa's hands were in his pockets, but a faint grin was on his face, and his mind was alert. The air was... Too quiet for him. He was used to the 'noise' of data, digital signals passing through the air constantly. Even when he'd arrived at the tournament the flow had been there. But here there were no signals, and it was disconcerting to say the least.

"Good beaches, too."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Shadows surrounded him, and Snese teleported directly behind the Toa, but not before he got a little wet. His clawed hands reached out to catch her before she could turn, and his soft, soothing voice whispered. "Don't think of what, dear patient?"

Virus billowed from his form, threatening to overwhelm Ismekne in a cloud of exhaustion.

IC(Ismekne): The Toa was expecting this reaction, and as soon as he was gone, her warhammer smashed into the door, opening it. She yanked her arm loose and ran for the exit. Well, more of a cautious jog, because some of the virus had gotten to her. And the being could teleport in front of her, and she needed to be able to stop or dodge if that happened. Or blast it with water. 

IC: Kale hooked a thumb in the direction of the Vortixx.

"What he said. Besides, Dreisen is fine, hates this thing about as much as we do. Hosts been shut up in his room more or less since we got here. Not exactly a leader."

IC(Ganesh): "We still need his help," Ganesh said. "That is, unless Driesen has access to them, which I doubt. So we have to make him feel like he's in charge until I get the system working. Then maybe I can put in a manual override so we can send people home. Maybe. I can't guarantee it. I can't guarantee anything. But we've got to try to repair it regardless...and if anyone is good with machines or computers, they might be able to work with what access the the Host gives us to make sure we can use it ourselves." He shrugged.  

Edited by fishers64

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Knowledge Sector

Ravyn made no attempt to hide his expression of annoyance.

Note to self; if and when you come across another bottle, be sure to hide it next time.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Falcon - Knowledge Sector. 

Dropping down off the shelf I'd been perched on, I headed over to one of the shelves and started poring over all of the atlases I could find. I'd done it before, plenty of us had, and no one had found a location that even remotely matched the one we were on. 

But it was interesting to read about the other universes out there, and it gave me something to do, at least... 

The Makuta sighed. Typical.

Rather than teleporting directing in front of the fleeing Toa, he simply teleported outside the front doors to seal them before she could escape. "Surely you could stay a little longer, Toa!" he cried. "You haven't even met my Lady!"

IC(Ganesh): "We still need his help," Ganesh said. "That is, unless Driesen has access to them, which I doubt. So we have to make him feel like he's in charge until I get the system working. Then maybe I can put in a manual override so we can send people home. Maybe. I can't guarantee it. I can't guarantee anything. But we've got to try to repair it regardless...and if anyone is good with machines or computers, they might be able to work with what access the the Host gives us to make sure we can use it ourselves." He shrugged.  

IC: "Like I said before, having the Host work with us would be helpful. That's not the same thing crucial. We have several hackers and a whole bunch of people who can help out if somebody would just get them together and get them moving. I'm not sure why you think you would be doing all of this by yourself."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Xara - Engineering Sector.

"Forcing the Host to do anything isn't going to work," I said bitterly as I entered the sector, walking past the group of would-be rebels towards where my mech was parked. "He still plans to resume the tournament once we get off this rock." 

The Makuta sighed. Typical.

Rather than teleporting directing in front of the fleeing Toa, he simply teleported outside the front doors to seal them before she could escape. "Surely you could stay a little longer, Toa!" he cried. "You haven't even met my Lady!"

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne didn't even hesitate before aiming a wave of water at the doors in front of her. But it was a distraction. Her warhammer slammed into the side wall of the hallway, busting through in a wave of plaster and lath. She was looking at another room with a bunch of unfortunates in it that she rapidly entered...

IC: "Like I said before, having the Host work with us would be helpful. That's not the same thing crucial. We have several hackers and a whole bunch of people who can help out if somebody would just get them together and get them moving. I'm not sure why you think you would be doing all of this by yourself."

IC(Ganesh): "It takes time to get people organized," Ganesh said. "I don't know about you, but those cultists outside our door are a ticking clock. I'd save vengeance on the Host for when I'm not about to end up dead from a bunch of people who want me dead, you know?"

He paused, annoyed. "Get me access to the teleportation system, and I can probably fix it. Talking to the Host and convincing him will take less time than it will to hack into the computer system, if that's even possible. If I were the Host, I would make it so the teleportation would only be only accessible by me in a locked system anyway, and it would be something I would guard with my life. We're not just going to hack into it from here." 

Edited by fishers64

Snese sealed the doors before he could be washed away, then teleported back into the building. Though he hadn't seen where the Ga-Toa had gone, the large hole in the wall was a good indication. I'm going to have to fix that later, aren't I?

His maniacal grin appeared in the hole so conveniently created by his prey. "Come now, there's no escape! Lay down and rest, and it will all be over soon!"

IC: Xara - Engineering Sector. 

I sighed, clambering into the cockpit of Tonitrui. "While you guys waste time debating what you all want to do, I'm going to see if I can do something about putting a stop to that ticking clock outside...." 

I powered up the suit, and start loping back across the room towards the exit. 

IC(Ismekne): The Ga-Toa sighed, swinging her warhammer into the outer wall of the room, busting a hole between two I-beams. Water seeped into the crevice as she swung again, punching a hole to the outside. It wasn't a big hole, but it might be just big enough... 

OOC: It's a hospital outside wall. The water is to weaken the masonry on the bricks so she can punch through.  

IC: It's like the guy hears us but just can't understand what we are saying for the life of him.

"What do you think is going on? Sure it takes time to get people organized, but it will never be done at all if nobody starts the process. Which is what I'm doing right now. And yes, fixing things will go faster if we get the Host to help, but leaving him alive is not an option after all he has done."

"As for the teleportation system, we can try to get the Host to open it. I'm not holding my breath though. Besides, I'm fairly certain that the hackers can break through whatever security the Host has it if we prevent them from being interrupted."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1