BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC - Malkon - Wailing Cliffs:

"Of course," Malkon said, sighing again, before picking Anguish up with one arm, before lifting him to the upper pair. The axes had long since been stored on Malkon's back, the hafts thrusted through a pair of leather loops that were a part of a belt that wrapped around Malkon's torso. Then he walked over, picked up the Baterra, piece by piece, in his large lower pair of hands. And then, with no further ado, he began sprinting back towards the Mourning Porch.

IC - Kongar - Muaka's Den:

Kongar opened his claw, releasing Thak's wrists.

"Remember to behave," he warned.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne saw the attack coming. But there was no time to dodge the attack as a grenade exploded near her feet and slammed her into the wall. She breathed in something that burned her throat like karz. Probably another virus. This place is full with blasted virus. Why would a robot have a virus grenade? Karz. 

She dragged herself to her feet...

Ic Thak:

"Yeah, yeah, alright, I'll leave the little thing be. Swear on my poor mother's grave. May she rest well in Arthaka."

IC(Samantha): "Thanks." she said. "Sorry that your mom died. My mom died too, and it was awful." 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Snese - Containment Center

As the Ga-Toa dodged his attack, Snese pulled it back to him. All of these virus clouds were wearing him down, and he could use all the substance he could get.

Speaking of substance, Hive just released one of those wonderful grenades nearby. He was a living disease; a little more couldn't hurt him.

What could hurt him was the blast of water flying his way. Fortunately, he had teleportation for that. This Toa was becoming a problem; it was time to end it. Snese teleported himself directly behind and released another cloud of the virus. If that didn't do her in, he didn't know what would.

Edited by Click

IC: Agent 5040

This was boring.

A few Kualsi jumps and the Agent was back at his cell-

There was a Toa of Iron (Zeraxa) lying on the ground.

Agent 7! went to go inspect her prone form.

(Note: 7! [7*6*5*4*3*2*1]=5040)

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Agraney lifted one massive leg and slammed his foot into Ignis' chest, cutting the ta-toa off mid-sentence with the sheer force of his kick. Thankfully, Ignis would not be hitting a wall or anything, due to Agraney's back being to the nearest one.

IC: Riss heard Nisa's reply and felt her kiss, but was sadly asleep when she did so. Instead, her dreams began to feature a certain fe-matoran and her out, holding hands as a ga-matoran rowed them through the canals of Ga-Metru...

IC: Halken shrugged. He didn't know any ta or fe toa in the tournament besides Langmuir, who was otherwise occupied with swords, given his specialization. Halken rumbled as such in his usual verbose manner that his authoer was too lazy to write out.

Or spell check.

IC: Zeraxa rolled onto her back and stared up at Leli and 5040 with one piercing, green eye. She thought over her reply for a moment, then rasped out from behind her mask, "I was caught with my hands full."

• Upvote 1

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

As the Ga-Toa dodged his attack, Snese pulled it back to him. All of these virus clouds were wearing him down, and he could use all the substance he could get.

Speaking of substance, Hive just released one of those wonderful grenades nearby. He was a living disease; a little more couldn't hurt him.

What could hurt him was the blast of water flying his way. Fortunately, he had teleportation for that. This Toa was becoming a problem; it was time to end it. Snese teleported himself directly behind and released another cloud of the virus. If that didn't do her in, he didn't know what would.

IC(Ismekne): And there was no time to smash in the robot's skull before the Makuta teleported in behind her, so she ran. Her breathe came in ragged gasps (thanks to Hive's virus), and there was no way she was going to make it out. She frantically began absorbing water from the air. She was going to have to try the Nova blast after all. 

Thanks to the robot's breathing virus, she was willing to bet she would not survive. 

Edited by fishers64

IC Thak:

He rubbed his wrists, and spoke up with a devilishly handsome grin, "I'm always on my best behaviour. As for dear ol' Mum, well, let's just say I won't miss her too terribly."

He laughed boisterously, "The old crone was always gettin' on me ta do somethin' respectable with my life!"

As the Toa turned and ran, Snese followed after in bursts of teleportation. "My dear..." whoosh "...where do..." whoosh "...you think..." whoosh "...you're going?" whoosh "You haven't..." whoosh "...even met..." whoosh "...my Lady!"

IC: Hive - Containment Centre.

He stomped on after the Toa, his longer strides allowing him to keep pace easily. As he closed in, he raised his weapon and fired a second grenade towards Toa's upper back, just below the neck. Hopefully the blast would knock her out. 

He couldn't help but wonder why Snese was so intent on taking her alive.... 

Edited by Locus

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne's back was hit, and the Toa was sent flying away from Snese. Her back hurt something fierce - in fact, most of her arm muscle was no longer there. Concentrate...

And that's when the massive rush of water burst forth, heading straight for her two enemies. She was going to die. But she would rather die than be taken prisoner. This was a Nova blast. This was the end. 

OOC: I'm pretty sure that she's going to die, so yeah. I'm not going to try to magically save her or anything. And Hive and Snese will probably escape...

Edited by fishers64

IC: Turbo's reply to Kopen was cut short by the rowdy hailing from Zakaro

"HI THERE!" she shouted back, "UH, VERILY? FORSOOTH? WHAT GETS YOU TO LET US IN?"

IC: "If you four have nothing better to do than admire yourselves, I could use a hand over here."

Sko, Orm and Miril were being called out by Jorth, who had just entered with stacks of wood clutched in his and his coat's arms.

"Putting up some more shelters, since we lost a lot of rooms in the crash. And believe it or not I could in fact use more hands."

Edited by Wyrd Bið Ful Aræd

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC-Ignis

The kick sent Ignis reeling to the floor, knocking his halberd out of his hand. "That's gonna leave a mark..." he muttered, before drawing his short sword and slashing at the brutes chest.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Falcon - Knowledge Sector.

"So we wait," I said resignedly, "just like we've been waiting for the past two weeks...."

IC: Antiro - Knowledge Sector

I grumbled, turning to inspect the books.

You never like having to hear your ideas spoken out loud....

"I don't know," I said. "Waiting doesn't seem any more viable a response. I'd say preparing defences, but if we don't know what sort of capabilities the enemy has...."

I sighed.

"I don't know. Maybe we need to investigate these cultists."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

“That, my Lady, is a difficult question.” The ancient ProtoToa clasped her hands together on her lap, once more regarding the sword embedded in the stone. Her expression was serious, and the Dasaka could almost hear the thoughts working their way through her head. “I am afraid, however, that I do not have a good answer. When I first arrived in this place, the first two words I heard were ‘help me’.”

“You have proven you do not need my help, time and again. Nevertheless, I find that it is my drive, my desire, to keep you safe.”

IC:

“We’ll find someone. And if we don’t, well,” I pushed off from the wall, rotating my shoulders to keep the muscles from getting stiff. “I was planning on handling them all myself.”

“Anyone else is already more than I’d planned on.”

IC:

Noroi nodded at Elly’s question, her only silent answer as she regarded the two strangely similar Fe-Toa. She kept the suit of armor in the corner of her eye, the dull sound of metal still audible in the background.

“I do not know, Langmuir,” She answered the first Toa quietly. “I have been focused on getting it off.”

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Thak:

He rubbed his wrists, and spoke up with a devilishly handsome grin, "I'm always on my best behaviour. As for dear ol' Mum, well, let's just say I won't miss her too terribly."

He laughed boisterously, "The old crone was always gettin' on me ta do somethin' respectable with my life!"

IC(Samantha): The turtle joined in the laughter, although the fear she had felt just a few moments before turned it into more of a squeak. 

IC Langmuir [M]

As the others spoke, I moved closer to examine the armor.

Like any skilled elementalist, I had a certain sixth sense regarding my element. One that had been honed by years as a blacksmith, sensing the composition of metal objects, analyzing the structure. Even a sense of history could be garnered from especially important items. Psychometry of a sort. It wasn't just a quip when someone mentioned their weapon as an extension of their self, it really did happen. Running my hands over the armor, I was overcame by a sense of... wrongness. Both the structure and material were completely alien. The details I could normally sense were not present, no. They were hidden. It felt like the armor had a sense of privacy about it, not just in the fact that it sealed away the wearer, but in the fact that it actively attempted to conceal itself from scrutiny.

Foolishly, I pushed past whatever shroud was there. Skirted the edges of the concealing presence, peeked through holes and tried to gain foothold. Just as I was around the metaphorical corner from whatever it was I was looking for-

"?!"

I stagger back like I've been punched. Bringing a hand up to my face, I discover that I'm bleeding from my nose.

Edited by Kaneo Takarada

...but close to it

IC: "If you four have nothing better to do than admire yourselves, I could use a hand over here."

Sko, Orm and Miril were being called out by Jorth, who had just entered with stacks of wood clutched in his and his coat's arms.

"Putting up some more shelters, since we lost a lot of rooms in the crash. And believe it or not I could in fact use more hands."

IC: Miril - Training Sector. 

"Duty calls," I smirked, activating my mask and splitting into two, "Where do you want us?" 

"I don't know. Maybe we need to investigate these cultists."

"The two of us aren't going to be enough," I sighed, "Do you know anyone who'd be willing to help?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I don't know that many people, period," I said, turning back to face the stranger. "Dreisen's busy keeping the facility together, I don't know where Lytrel or Vagust or the dragon are ... maybe I could convince some old Blindside personnel to join up, but that depends on us finding them, first of all."

I scratched the back of my head.

"What about you?" I asked. "You know anyone?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Sudrec

Sudrec was bored of listening to this person (Kale) talk.

Booting up the CHLE, he ventured out into the outside.

Eventually, the mech came to a stop besides a Ko-Toa and one of the Dragons of Bota Magna (Kotak and Aclaraung). The head of the mech briefly looked towards the pair in acknowledgement before looking out into the distance.

"Unfortunately not," I shook my head, "I'm... not really a people person." 

IC: Vinra

The Vortixx sat in her cell. Alone.

Then again, that made sense, given the fact it was a cell. It would be mighty awkward if she was sharing a cell with someone. Very awkward indeed. She stared at the wall, and scratched a line into it. There were quite a few lines, now. She stopped counting.

Suddenly, there was laughter right outside her cell, which seemed very out of place. Of course, it was better to laugh than just sit around moping or something. Vinra sat up on her bed (if it could even be called that), and walked out into the common area.

"What's so funny?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den.

"I have no idea," she sighed wearily. 

"Works for me." 

IC: Xara - The Spine.

"Let's just head back, and come up with a plan from there." 

Edited by Locus

"I have no idea," she sighed wearily. 

IC: Vinra - Muaka's Den

"Oh. I was hoping for something encouraging. It's dull not being able to do anything around here."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

"We're in a prison," she replied pointedly, "it's supposed to be dull." 

IC: Vinra - Muaka's Den

"A prison made by death cultists, no less." Vinra sighed, and idly tapped one of her wrists. "Though they obviously are very good at what they do, since they managed to catch the greatest hacker in the multiverse."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly was about to respond to Langmuir again, when the other Langmuir staggered back. Elly frowned in confusion, and gripped the sword with her other hand. Something was very, very wrong with this situation.

"I assume through the giant holes in the facility walls."

"You clearly have a high opinion of yourself...." 

IC: Virse - The Spine

"Very well." The two were nearing the remains of the facility after all their walking.

After a moment, Virse asked, "Who could I report to that would lead our military efforts?"