IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den.

"If you say so." 

IC: Xara - The Spine.

"I'm not really sure," I admitted, "It's hard to know who to trust right now." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Yuri and Praggos:

As the suit of armour decided to make odd noises - and then as Langmuir visibly recoiled from it after a few moments of examining it - Yuri decided to take the safe option. He pulled immediately within his shell, pulling his operculum over the opening, deciding it wasn't worth it to continue watching the madness to see if something bad would happen or not.

Praggos, meanwhile, backed slightly away from the group at large, putting himself in the territory that was commonly called that of the 'third wheel' when the larger group was a couple, though he continued to watch with some interest and trepidation both.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Falcon - Knowledge Sector.

"I'm Falcon," I wasn't used to introducing myself. I was so used to everyone knowing who I was, "and, ah, this is Vyne," I nodded towards where she sat, currently perched atop one of the bookshelves. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Falcon - Knowledge Sector.

I shook the hand - How long has it been since I've actually done that? - and whistled for Vyne to come down onto my shoulder. "Let's get moving then," I said to Antiro, starting to move out towards the ruined hallways. 

IC: Zeraxa fixed 5040 with a cyclopean glare, simply replying to Leli with a "I'll live," and pushed herself up off the floor, slowly, so as not to strain her aching muscles overly. She still managed to wince once as her back twinged, but she was otherwise as fine as she could be, given her current situation.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Falcon - Hallways.

"No." Was my only response. 

IC: Dartakh (Knowledge Sector | With Ravyn)

"Bah, I don't really care about 'complications' as long as I get more alcohol. I don't want to be sober and miserable, karzit."

He was silent.

"I gotta say, your speech is quite fancy for a mercenary. Did you get educated by some wise guy?" He didn't really care about Ravyn's past, but alcohol had made him more talkative and willing to talk about things that didn't interest him in the slightest.

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Knowledge Sector

The Vortixx's question caused some of Ravyn's old memories to resurface... specifically the ones where his dad would playfully cuff him upside the head every time he used to do something stupid.

"Something like that," he said, his lips curling up into a faint smile as he did so.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Xara - Outside Facility. 

"I don't know," I admitted, "Everyone here wants something different. If we decide to launch an attack on the cultists, there'll probably be people who are going to try to stop us." 

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Well, I've been out a few times to look around the area near the facility," I replied, "I never went out much further than that."

Edited by Locus

IC: Virse - The Spine

Virse sank her face into one hand. "Everything seemed simpler when I was fighting for my life back home. No one dared desert, because they would not be welcomed with open arms. Here... they might have been trying to recruit me."

IC: Nisaduf (Engineering, cuddling with Riss)

There were no more words spoken. That was more than fine with Nisaduf, who snuggled into Riss and promptly fell asleep as well, though due to her exhaustion her sleep was sadly dreamless and dark. 

And so she slept, feeling warm and safe for the first time in a very long time. 

Two weeks, to be exact.

IC: Bajets (Outside Engineering, with Halken and Ilyin)

She didn't bother to reply this time, simply turning her full attention to her salad. Things could be said later.

IC: Zakaro (Wailing Cliffs, speaking with Kopen and Turbo)

"I'd say that would suffice!" Zakaro replied, lowering his voice as the duo approached. They were fighters, indeed. He hadn't yet met a cultist that could shut up long enough about their gods of pain and suffering to be anywhere near likely enough to talk their way in, and adding that to Zakaro's steadily increasing mental register of fighters made it all the tougher for a cultist to be able to sneak their way past the Onu-Toa. 

With that confirmation, Zakaro turned to the entrance and with a slight application of his earthen powers, a tunnel to the inside formed. 

"One door to the inside, just as ordered."

IC: Nisadeff (Trophy Hall, with I.F.)

"Awwww, thanks mister! It's nice to know that someone knows that I'm good at making words make sense! It's even better to know that the person that knows that I'm good at making sense of words is a person that I don't have to save immediately, since they have their own mission from Kuolema and/or Tuoni!"

And the totally fine, not at all psychotic, insane, or mentally unstable Matoran grinned up at I.F. She liked this cloaked person. He had a nice sense of style, and a way with words. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Kale Ironshaper- Engineering Sector

IC: Will do Ma'am." The ornate Toa replied, he started to turn away before thinking better of it and turning back. The third and final piece of equipment that he had recently picked up went flying over to Lefty.

"Consider that my apology for letting my reports slide for the past two weeks."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"Well, there's a marsh, a mountain range, a graveyard, an empty city, and.... that weird black fog." I listed them off quickly, "Apparently each territory belongs to a different member of the cult's leadership or something."

IC: Xara - Outside Facility.

"There is nothing simple about this situation." 

"I don't suppose you have anything to write with?" she tried to change the subject. 

Edited by Locus

IC: Virse - Engineering Sector

"I suppose..." Virse sighed. "I wish..."

She trailed off as the two stepped into the Engineering Sector at last. A crowd was forming in the center, filled with all manner of beings. "What is going on?" she asked.

She sighed. "Of course not."

IC: Xara - Engineering Sector.

"This is the group I was talking about earlier," I said, moving to park my mech before clambering out. "Last I checked they were still debating. Maybe your information will help them do something productive."

I started pushing forwards through the crowd. "Kale? Hey, Kale!" 

IC Therex:

Therex walked out of his cell into the common area. He'd need to make friends to get out of wherever this place was.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

-IC: Typhoeus-

Typhoeus was very afraid and fairly confused.

First of all, he wasn't, despite what all logic would suggest, dead. He had survived the terrifying crash into an even more terrifying location, and he hadn't even lost a limb. It was a small comfort, however; seeing how large of a target he was, that probably wouldn't be the case for long.

As such, Typhoeus resolved to do the thing he had always done at his temple when danger awaited on the horizon; desperately rush through all of the written material he could find in hopes of some clue as to how to avoid numerous projectiles and/or blows from the local crowd of myriad angry persons.

So far, the Knowledge Sector hadn't been of much use. He knew how tall a "Toa" was, how many bios where in a kio, and the myriad and wonderful uses of the mysterious product known as flax, but had found nothing on the subject of how to successfully avoid death in the situation of a rapid increase of angry persons.

Not knowing what else to do, the massive hulk of a being Typhoeus Livyatan continued to read, searching tirelessly for useful information in the least likely places.

OOC: Typhoeus open for interaction in the Knowledge Sector.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Someone was calling for him. Xara, if the mech was any indication.

"That took less time than I was expecting. What's up Xara?"

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Draco

Draco entered the Knowledge sector, and scanned around. Perhaps there was something around here on the cultists... What was that? He needed a closer look to determine what the large being one. Using his wings as a cloak, Draco approached the being known as Typhoeus.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Constructman

Seeing another individual frantically look through the Library's colossal collection of printed papers, I turn to him and say:

"If you're looking for information on this island, it can't be found here." Sounding disinterested, I barely stifled back a yawn before continuing. "I would guess that this place is a multiversal singularity of sorts. Not that that makes any sense in terms of physics, but..."

OOC: Constructman talking to Typh

"Sorry about my outburst earlier on," I'd spent more times apologising to people since I'd arrived in Bionifight than I had through my entire life beforehand, "Anyway, Virse here has some information that might be useful," I gestured to the Toa. 

IC:

À͟nd͠ ̴̛w̸͡͏h̨́e̸̵͟n̕ ͡y҉oų̴̡ ͝͡ga̕̕ze ͘l͠͝o̵̷n̷͏g͡ ̸͟͟i͢nto̷͜ a͞ņ́ ̧̛͠a҉b̷̡y̢͠͝s̨̕s̀͟͞ ̛́th҉̴̷e̴̢͘ ̨́a̕b̨y̷̡s͏ś̵̛ ͠a͟lś͡͞o̧ ̸ga̷͟͜z̀e̛s͡ i̡ńt̡ò̸ ̶̴yo̷̴̸ư͟.̶̷͢

In contrast to what we believes, the mind lies to itself. Little white lies, the sort that protect us from ourselves. The little deceptions that keep us from looking at some things too closely. What hides that which we cannot understand for our own benefit. For the world is full of such things. Even in a society, a place, where powers that defy all semblance of reason or logic, there are things that cannot be understood. That should not be understood. The things that hide behind the fabric of our reality, the facade of what we consider to be the extent of our realm.

Such things, thankfully, are few and far between. But sometimes they find their way onto our plane of existence. Passing unnoticed, our own minds refusing to register them for what they are, they pass their will through unseen effects, invisible manipulation of people and things as though they were pieces in its game. Some, those perceptive, or unlucky enough, to perceive what is truly happening, will take action to ensure that it cannot affect anyone else. For most, however, they hover just beyond the fabric of our world, tucked away behind an unseen curtain.

The same curtain that Langmuir, unaware of the gravity of his situation, had just pulled back. In the process the Fe-Toa received an important lesson; what you do not know can hurt you. As he reeled back, physically affected by the experience, he felt a deep-seated, irrational dread seeping throughout his will. A feeling that something was unexplainably wrong, on an innate, primal level.

He took a step back. The air felt, to all present, heavy and dense. As what had occurred sank through the filter of their senses the feeling of dread spread, a natural unease about what was before them. Noroi herself turned in place to regard the armor once more, its slate-gray contours taking on a conscious, truly aware malice in her eyes. The burden she had carried for years, imposed upon her by a force she could not fight. The prison she could not escape, no matter how hard she tried.

And in her mind she could almost hear, once again, the dull grind of metal as she tried to escape. Not for the first time, but certainly the hardest. The time she had tried to escape, so many years ago, and learned that it was truly futile.

But the sound was not in her consciousness. It resided within the dense, choking air of reality itself. A dull, sonorous grind, menacing in its layered tones and notes. The gem’s glow waxed, shifting almost imperceptibly in tune with the sound, as if dancing to a melody only it could perceive.

Then the Korumine staggered, afflicted by a force unseen, a single step towards the suit. Apprehension turned to fear, an expression never before seen on her face. The emotion alone, expressed in a single, observable instant was more frightening than anything that had come before.

Then the gem’s cycle of waxes and wanes reached its climax, a violent crescendo of light and sound as the grind swelled, and the unseen force struck again; in an instant, without time even for protest, the unseen force struck again and the Korumine was pulled bodily towards the suit.

Her feet left the ground, under no power of her own.

And she was pulled into the abyss.

Her fingers curled around the edge of the suit, resistance to the inexorable pull of her sealed fate. Knuckles turned white, her full strength the last measure of her defiance before she was overcome, dragged into the blackness as the crimson glow spread throughout the encompassing colossus of steel and iron. The chestplate clanged shut in a cacophony of collisions, the percussion to a symphony of dread and fear. A single hole remained, where the gem would have resided, as the malevolent light spread, shining out from every seam and orifice, outlining the visor in blood-red hues. The light seemed to bleed from it, coloring the very air around it with its very essence.

The witnesses to this distressing scene were not given the time to take in what they had seen, before they were treated to another. Blood ran cold as the impossible became reality. The monstrosity moved. Smoother in its arc than any move Noroi had ever made, a fact that made it seem all the more alien. The movement was wrong, an affront to nature itself. It straightened, and took a single step towards the group.

The sound its foot made against the floor resounded, deep and ominous.

But then it spoke. Its voice a ghastly, vile distortion of Noroi’s own, underrun with a gravelly, ever-shifting bassline, as though it could not quite decide what the words were supposed to sound like. As though the spoken word was alien.

"̩̠ͮ̑ͧ́Yͤͩ̅̾ͤͣͭő͎̰̩́̅ụ̤̰͑ͦͣ̇ ͊̿̉̚ŵ̨ͮi̘̋͋͊͒̽̐̄͘l̺̥̰͕͇̈̓͛l̝͚̲̗̯̮̮̀ͯ̏̏͒͞ ̯̞̬͎͙̠̪ͦͯͩͨ̓̍̄̀p͎̖̟̹̟͔͐̓e̳̝̺̯r͔̥̰̱͔̳̖ͦ͌̅ͪͤ̂̆m͚̫̑͋i̶̥͋͆ͦṱ̩͙̤ͣͭ͊͢ ̥̘̠͚͊̑́̚̚u͙̙̍ͮ̓s̗̻̏̎ͤ͝ͅ ̽̓o̫̫u͙̒̎̾r̪̞̹͎͑͋ͥ̾́ͅ ̰͉͚̘̤ͮͭ͠d͔͙̏͑̿̒ͨeͯͭ͆ͪͭ͑͞p͊͏a̦ͧr̷̓ẗ́u̟̜̖̝̝͎̿ͭͦͨͣ́ȓ̈́̄҉ĕ̴̼͇̪̪͓ͫͤͥ̀̊.͔̥̬̥͕̣̾ͪ̃͑ ̨̲̹̠͐S̔͋͂͡ạ̠ͭ̈ͧͫ̎f̢͒͒ͤ̆̃e̷̠̓̿ ̴͑͑ͫ̓pͦͩ̃ͤ̎̚a͓̭ṣ͕͚̫̭̭̞̄̉ͧ̍ͫ̂s̝̺͇̯̺̥̭̐̉ͭ̀ȧ̹̠̪̤ͨ̑̚ḡ̺̬̄̈́ͩͩ̀̚eͣ̅҉̮͖̦̺.̝ͪ̉ͩ̎"̶͇͍̺̏ͧ͂̅̿̅́

Edited by Riku Tryon
  • Upvote 4

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Draco

Draco saw the Toa talking to the being. "No information? Bah. Why is it that we have never heard of this cult? There has to be one who has escaped and lived to tell the tale. And yet, there is nothing in this library, which is twice the size as the one at Corpus. It's just so... Insane." He called out at the Toa's response. This place made zero sense....

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

"I happen to specialize in insanity," Typhoeus said, with the absolutely unsuited meekness that he customarily adopted when dealing with strangers. "This isn't so much insane as sadism on a cosmic scale. A god of madness would turns us all into balloons or crustaceans. Only one of the gods of Schadenfreude," Typhoeus performed a quick religious hand gesture that looked more suited to Moe Howard than a religious figure as he spoke of sadistic deities. "Would put you in an arena, and then drop that arena on a desolate island, and fill that island full of Cultists. Any wrathful God would just kill their intended targets. They have the decency not to play with their subjects."

pNNgXax.jpg

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly's eyes widened at the scene, and then promptly narrowed again. Her stomach churned at what had happened, but yet, contrary to all the things that she should be doing, Elly ran in front of the colossus. She could barely understand the words, but the tone just made her uneasy. But Noroi... This wasn't Noroi. Elly let out a low growl, as the blade of light extending from her sword began to glow brighter.

"I don't think so." Elly grit her teeth, as she could barely even understand what just happened... But like #### was she going to let Noroi just suffer at whatever this thing was. "I'm going to make you pay!"

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjSx9hux9NA

IC: "It's alright. Two weeks here people here have yet to actually do something. you just caught me explaining our course of action to somebody who apparently likes the Host."

It was not hard to catch the slight bit of confusion in his voice as he mentioned that last bit.

"Virse, what do you have?"

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Virse - Engineering Sector

Virse nodded at mention of her name and stepped forward. The Av-Toa before her was familiar. He was the Lieutenant who had proved his skill in the War Games, known as Kale.

"I have returned from a scouting mission," Virse began. "While out there, I was... led to the Cultists' prison by one of their own in an attempt to detain me. But then... he offered me a choice. He told me there were traps around his base, and I was intended to navigate them safely. He led me towards the base, but I was forced to flee before we arrived. I still know the path, though I do not know what dangers may await us there.

"The prison could be a valuable asset if we were to attack. We could find sympathizers among the beings within to bolster our numbers."

IC Langmuir [M]

I panicked, alright? It wasn't everyday that a vast and incomprehensible being being was something I stumbled upon while analyzing a suit of armor. I had known something was wrong, but... Not like this. In my panic I had backed up, staggering to my feet and doing what I usually did in such situations.

The strange claymore I had looted off the dead Skakdi earlier had been dropped earlier, it now rose into the air and was joined by an identical copy. They were fired as warning shots to either side of the thing that had once been and perhaps still was, Noroi. Perhaps between those and the Enforcer's steady advance, the suit could be quickly detained and subdued.

...but close to it

IC: "Without a true source of reinforcements that does seem to be our only form of acquiring new troops. I'll make it one of our primary targets."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"We could put together a team to scout the area, plan out an attack?" I suggested. 

IC: "Depends on how thorough of a job Virse did. After a certain point we might as well just launch a full on assault rather than sending in scouts who might get captured, killed or give away information about us.".

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"I happen to specialize in insanity," Typhoeus said, with the absolutely unsuited meekness that he customarily adopted when dealing with strangers. "This isn't so much insane as sadism on a cosmic scale. A god of madness would turns us all into balloons or crustaceans. Only one of the gods of Schadenfreude," Typhoeus performed a quick religious hand gesture that looked more suited to Moe Howard than a religious figure as he spoke of sadistic deities. "Would put you in an arena, and then drop that arena on a desolate island, and fill that island full of Cultists. Any wrathful God would just kill their intended targets. They have the decency not to play with their subjects."

OOC: trying present tense.

IC: Constructman

My eyebrow (or whatever Toa have on their Kanohi) twitches as this man discusses the gods. But it is only a twitch. Nothing worth getting angry about.

"Sadism, you say? Perhaps... I for one would prescribe it more to..."

I pause, trying to find the right word for this.

I never do.

And so my sentence remains unfinished.

"I'm up for an assault," I offered, "It's not like I've got anything better to do."