BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Draco

Draco chuckled. "Tell that to Icarax. Anyways, the dude is insane. Wanted some sort of Rahkshi bodyguards or something for a short bit. I don't know. I listened to him rambling on about how he was the greatest in all the land. Then it occurred to me that maybe he doesn't know there is an outside world. Oh, I wanted to smash his face and that stupid mask of his. After all, it would make him look better."

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Draco

"What?" He asks, seeing the mask glow. A mask of knowledge, perhaps? Hopefully it doesn't say anything bad... it can't be that bad.... Even so, Icarax was brutal. There could be some grim stuff in there. Even so, he had to know.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Snese - Containment Center

One teleport later, and Snese was met with nothing but air. He glanced around, searching for his quarry, only to find she had collapsed. He slowly drifted closer, wondering if this was some kind of trap, or his virus had at last taken effect. Just to be safe, he sent another choking cloud of the lethargy virus towards her. In a few moments, she would be too exhausted to even think. If she was wise, she would allow sleep to take her.

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - A.D.

As A.D. climbed through the hole, he would find himself in another pitch black room. However, his fire did not seem capable of lighting this one up.

IC(A.D.): After trying his fire a couple of times and failing...There's a shadow field here, so I'm dealing with a shadow user. "I've had enough of your funny games." A.D. said. "If you want a battle, show yourself."

IC Parasite:

Prey. Unmoving. Easy.

It stepped. Once, twice, three times. Faster.

A howl, once more.

The wet slapping and clicking and gurgling increased as it leapt, ran, and crashed through all in its path. It had a single prey.

The Ga-Toa.

OOC: that's iskmene.

IC(Ismekne): Something was crawling toward her. It looked ugly. And that's all the Toa knew before she blacked out, thanks to Snese's virus. 

She did not expect to wake up again, and if she did wake up, it would probably be to a fate worse than death. 

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - DAYETH

tRUST... nOTHING... the voice seemed to whisper in her ear. uSE... yOUR pOWERS. yOUR wEAPONS. eNSURE... tHE aGGRESSOR'S... dEMISE.

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear. 

Cringing at the pain in her shoulder, Dayeth rose to her feet and approached the seemingly lifeless form of Sharky. She raised her hand, and released a torrent of Dark Fire from her hand, bathing the corpse in corrupted flames. 

IC: Antiro - Hallways

"Sounds real ###### cheery."

IC: Falcon - Hallways.

"Not even close," I replied humourlessly, "everything out there's dead. And in the graveyard...." he tried not to think about that. 

One teleport later, and Snese was met with nothing but air. He glanced around, searching for his quarry, only to find she had collapsed. He slowly drifted closer, wondering if this was some kind of trap, or his virus had at last taken effect. Just to be safe, he sent another choking cloud of the lethargy virus towards her. In a few moments, she would be too exhausted to even think. If she was wise, she would allow sleep to take her.

IC: Hive - Containment Centre.

"Why are you so intent on taking this madwoman alive?" he asked Snese. The Toa was clearly deranged. She'd asked - no, demanded - to see the Lady, then attacked the beings who were taking her to her. It made no sense. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Therex(Muaka's Den):

Therex saw a Rahkshi, one of the helpful species who had healed him when he came out of stasis. Different colors, though. He raised a hand in greeting. "Hai- er, hello."

OOC: Talking to Xara(The reporter one)

Edited by Unicode

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Jorth briefly raised an eye at the splitting, but it was hardly the weirdest thing he'd seen in this tournament. Or on this island. Or even in his homeland...

"Now I've gathered enough wood to start my own forest, thought I'd start making huts. Well, more big nests really. Twist and weave all the branches together until they make something to sleep in. Though I'd dot 'em around here since the VR pods should help keep things warm."

IC: Turbo braked, steadily coming to a halt just in front of Zakaro and his newly formed tunnel.

"I thank you good sir. I have heard tipping is suppose to be customary but I don't know what that is and don't think you'd appreciate being knocked over."

She saluted instead, it seemed only fair, her one humanoid arm knocking against her forehead. 

IC: "I would not risk an all out assault of the prison just yet," Olari chimed in, "Unless Virse has more information on what kind of guards, fortifications and traps lay outside, and what the layout inside might be like. Otherwise the risk is too high of walking into a bloodbath."

It may have been an overly defensive mind-set, and perhaps Xara would have a few choice words towards it given her earlier complaints, but Olari didn't believe in rushing into things. Rushing got you overwhelmed by a Bohrok swarm that was all too happy to rush you back...

IC: A figure swaddled in bandages, face hidden behind an immobile mask snuck up on the trio of Construct, Draco and Typhoeus, sticking to the shadows to try and...hide? Possibly, but she was doing a bad job of it. Tuyetkhamun's idea of being inconspicuous was making her even more conspicuous than normal.

"Hey. Any of you three feel like talking?"

IC: Skrall had been about to continue his butchery, the unabating fear driving him to strike out at enemies he could see as though that would help against the ones he couldn't. Dayeth's stream of freezing flames drove him back though, but his eyes glared at her with glowing malice

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Strange... She'd never seen a mere book survive her powers.

Curious, she bent down to pick it up.... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kopen - Wailing Cliffs

Kopen took the opportunity to squirm out of Turbo's grip. She took a few shaky steps towards the door, rubbing her aching neck. "Ah... thanks for the lift," she muttered.

IC: Lady Dajik - City of Fear

She watched as her target was obliterated. She had failed for sure now. She could only await the justice of her client.

At last, the Toa fell to the ground. Snese caught up the excess virus with a deep sigh. It had taken far too much of his substance to get to this point.

He leaned against the wall and put on a smug but weary grin. "Oh come now, Hive, use your processors for something other than microwaving my meals. She's from that facility! Think of everything our Lady could learn from her! Think of how grateful she will be!"

Almost to himself, he muttered, "And think of how that Ga-Toa will scream when we get to her..."

"Is our Lady not in regular contact with the Herald of Fear?" the exo-suit replied pointedly, "I imagine he would've told her everything there was to know about that facility long before now." 

He turned back towards the door he'd originally emerged from. "Regardless, I have experiments to see to." 

IC: "Any time, Legs." Turbo's salute turned into a cheery wave, "And you think harder about giving up general-ing, you hear!"

IC: "To talk."

The self-proclaimed god-queen sidled a little closer.

"To offer."

She held out a hand to shake, a simple offer of trust. Or at least it would have been, had marks of control not been slithering all over the wrappings of her hand, hidden in the shadows that Tuyetkhamun had submerged herself in

Edited by Wyrd Bið Ful Aræd

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Wailing Cliffs, Entrance to the Facility, with Kopen and Turbo)

Once, he would have burst out laughing at the sight of Turbo saluting, when combined with her words. Now, though, all he did was smile softly and return the salute, clanking his hand against the brow of his mask. 

He let the duo pass him and turned his attention back to the endless expanse of tombs and dirt. It was a morose place, Zakaro decided. Not all that exciting, just dull and sad.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

As if she hadn't had enough voices in her today.... Sighing, she slowly open the book to page eleven. 

IC: Kopen - Hallways

Kopen hid her frown in a sudden turn as she made her way into the Engineering Sector. Never again...

A vast array of voices soon grabbed her attention. They were planning an attack, but she wanted no part in it. Kopen ran right through the sector and back into what once were known as the lower hallways, turning towards the improvised medical center. That was the last place she had seen Xaeraz.

IC: Virse - Engineering Sector

"I... was not shown any guards or traps, and the only fortifications I could have seen were the walls. If there were regular patrols or traps, they were not active while we approached. I never saw the inside."

Her tone remained even and official, though she inwardly cringed. There was little she could tell them beyond how to get there. There was nothing of true value that she could tell them.

Snese waved a hand dismissively. "Ah, you're no fun, Hive."

As he was left alone once again, the Makuta considered his unconscious quarry for a moment before throwing her over one shoulder and idly drifting away to find an open bed.

IC:

As she opened the book to the page listed, she would find an article written in still-wet ink. The date given was a week from the present

Coroner's Report #1983

Name : Dayeth

Cause of Death : Loss of blood and traumatic shock related to grievous bodily injuries

Patient was female, approximate age nonascertainable. Crime scene was found completely stripped of any objects that Psychometry-users would have been able to utilize, as was the victim herself. Victim was found suspended upside down from the ceiling. Held in place by two meat hooks impaled through her feet, that were present in the butcher's cooling and processing facility's wall. Knee and ankle joints were severely damaged by blunt trauma, indicating the position would've been extremely painful.

Likely cause of death was vertical bisection of the torso from the groin to the base of the sternum. Non-essential organs were removed and placed around the crime scene. In addition, several large sections of her arms, neck and cranial regions were expertly flayed, suggesting torture. Lack of clean or "mercy" cuts over major arteries reinforce this assumption -

The article continued for several more paragraphs, detailing increasingly graphic injuries and trauma. Finally, the next two pages contained an array of photographs of the crime scene and it's victim. Including the building, a seemingly abandoned one in the very town she now stood in.

...but close to it

IC: Xara - Engineering Sector.

"Still, now that we know there's a prison. That's information we can use," I pointed out to Virse, "I'm sure the people in there would want nothing more than to help us fight the cultists. Who knows, maybe some of our missing fighters are in there as well?"

"Fun is not part of my programming." 

"Cute," she mused. She was in the City of Fear, for karz's sake. Scare tactics like this were exactly the sort of nonsense she'd been expecting to encounter when she'd come here. "Is this part of your test?" she snapped. 

OOC: catching up on characters...

IC: Yoko (Engineering -> Medical)

Yoko was currently moving boxes of supplies back and forth. She had been doing this job as a supply transport for the past two weeks now, helping to move stuff from one place to another. Carrying several boxes from Engineering on the Sky Cloth, she entered the Medical Sector and proceeded to place them down in their proper locations.

IC: Minami (Medical)

The Dasaka was currently helping to treat the wounded. She was intently focused on her work.

IC: Eryard (Engineering)

I was fiddling around with the engine of the Thornatus-AR.

IC: Constructman (knowledge)

... This is odd.

"What exactly are you offering?"

IC: Lytrel (Engineering)

So many people here who knew this Av-Toa...

Lytrel felt left out.

IC: Hagah (Training)

Hagah continued to train.

IC: Urashimako (Knowledge)

I wandered the halls of the facility, looking for familiar people...

Uh.

I spotted Praggos, Langmuir, and Elly from my earlier trip in the tunnels, alongside a few unfamiliar figured, confronting a menacing figure.

IC: Tomo (Knowledge)

Tomo also stumbled across where Elly was facing off against whatever thing had taken control of Noroi's body. "Wh̵at̢ ̴is͏ ͘g̨oin̶g on?" she asked urgently, regarding the armored being with suspicion

IC: OWL (Wilted Forest)

"So what now?"

He was hungry.

IC: Agent 5040 (Muaka's Den)

The Selakhian observed the Toa as she conversed with the unfamiliar-looking organism.

IC: I.F. (Trophy Hall)

After standing around for a while, I.F. asked:

"So what manner of action should we commit ourselves to at this moment? Ever since the Herald returned, the entire place has been abuzz with rumors of this facility, but so far we have only engaged these foreigners in battle several times, least of all us under Tuoni. Should we continue to wait in this place? Or should we go and see these newcomers for ourselves?"

OOC: is that everybody...?

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest.

"Well, we either head back, or..." he looked out into the marsh, "....we keep going, and see what we find." 

IC: Kopen - Med Bay

Kopen stepped inside the Med Bay. The smell alone was already sickening. It was sterility vainly hoping to cover up the stench of death. She had already spent far too long in here. Just a quick look around for Xaeraz, and that's it.

"I hope so," Virse sighed. At last she allowed the smallest bit of her disappointment to slip into her voice.

"Well that's obv..." His comeback was cut short by something ramming into him, sending Snese whirling through the halls in an out-of-control spin. "D-down boy!" he shouted to Parasite. "This one isn't your snack!"

He made a sound that was suspiciously similar to an exasperated sigh. "Parasite!" he called, rapping his metal fist against the wall to get the creature's attention. "Follow me! I've got some failed test subjects you can chew on. Snese needs that one."

Virse suddenly looked up with a renewed courage. "If there is one thing I can tell you, it is the path to get there. I would be willing to lead any that would follow up to it."

Kale Ironshaper- Engineering Sector

IC: "A second, better prepared scouting mission sounds like a good idea. Olari, if you could start picking out people for that it would be helpful. I'm going to ask Dreisen about that list."

With that he sent a nod to the rest of the group and made his way over to where a Toa seemed to be standing guard outside of Dreisen's office. Raising an eyebrow at the being Kale spoke.

"I need to talk to Dreisen. I suppose you being out here means I'm going to need to wait a bit."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Xara - Engineering Sector.

"Perfect." Finally, we were getting something done...

IC: Xara - Muaka's Den.

The prison seemed the same as always. "Morning everyone," I sighed, taking a seat at one of the tables. 

IC Kat:

"No sense sticking around waiting for an attack. May as well at least do something. Maybe we can gather materials while we're out?"

I shrugged. This whole thing had my head out of whack.

Not especially good for a Turahk, let me tell you.

IC Parasite:

Another infernal howl. It would not be denied a meal.

It swung it's arm with whiplike appendage toward iskmene, hoping to snag itself a meal.

Or rather it would have, had Hive not promised it a meal of larger biomass.

With a low grumble, it followed Hive.

Edited by Chumpu

IC: Nisadeff (Trophy Hall, with I.F.)

"Iiii-dunno! I bet Tuoni would know, though, he's the Herald! Kuolema talks to him or something like that and then Tuoni tells us what toooo do! I wonder where he is, anyway? Oh, Tuuuoooniii, arreee you hom-ieeeee?

IC: Sevyn (Engineering)

Sevyn was feeling quite overworked. He was the current main food supply, at least for fresh things. ("Canned fruit! Ma-dam, I do not work with canned fruit. I only work with the freshest of ingredients!")

As a result, Sevyn was now the entirety of the Food Court for all the fighters. Unless they wanted to eat out of cans, which were somewhere in storage that Sevyn didn't even bother to find because they were below his sight. ("I don't even let myself glance upon those over-preservative-using metallic containers of cheap high-fructose corn syrup'd slices of what might be mistaken for fruit at first glance, thank-you!")

That wasn't to say he hadn't set up shop. Numerous tables were set up around the area, all relatively filled with food of various cultures and classiness, ranging from Styrofoam containers of take-out to fine china tea-cups, tea included. Sevyn himself had a semicircle of an oven, stove, microwave ("Even the pros appreciate the sheer power for heating things up!"), sink, and various other things that need not be mentioned in specific because honestly, this whole set-up will get forgotten and somehow magically never be mentioned again once Sevyn leaves to go questing or something. 

And that was what Sevyn, the Protosteel Chef and Bionifight competitor, had spent all his time on thus far over the last two weeks. ("What, you think it's easy to get a oven out of this thing? Look at the size of this pocket! It's a miracle I didn't have to restitch it!")

"Fresh platter of fried Takea, hot n' ready!"

OOC: Sevyn is open for interaction, if anyone's feeling a bit peckish.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

"Not even close," I replied humourlessly, "everything out there's dead. And in the graveyard...." he tried not to think about that. 

"I guess you're not called Falcon because of your sharp ear for sarcasm."

Yeah, I was being flippant as frick; but, honestly, I was trying not to show him just how ###### freaked out I was starting to feel.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Snese straightened himself and adjusted the Toa resting on his shoulder. "Remind me to toss you a few metal scraps sometime," Snese sighed to Hive, already turning to resume his quest. "Karzahni knows what else you like."

"I guess you're not called Falcon because of your sharp ear for sarcasm."

Yeah, I was being flippant as frick; but, honestly, I was trying not to show him just how ###### freaked out I was starting to feel.

"This looks like our way out," I did my best to ignore the other being's snappiness as I approached a gaping hole in the facility wall. We were all on edge right now, after all. "Anywhere in particular you think we should go first?"

IC Parasite:

Or rather it would have, had Hive not promised it a meal of larger biomass.

With a low grumble, it followed Hive.

"Good.... boy... dog... demon.... thing," his database was unable to ascertain which word best described Parasite. "In here," he pulled open a door next to the room he'd been experimenting in earlier. "See?"

Dumped in a haphazard pile were a half-dozen partially dissected corpses of varying beings. Hive's experiments required live subjects, and once they expired, they were of no further use to him... 

IC Parasite:

It looked at Hive, staring with blank, dead eyes.

It gurgled and growled at him, though Hive no doubt would be unable to understand.

It preferred living biomass. Dead had to be revived to be useful, and often held no knowledge for it to use.

It depended on how fresh the kill was.

With almost casual ease, it tore off it's left arm and threw it into the pile, the spores and cells starting to work on converting the Biomass into something of actual use. Several other such clusters of flesh hung from the walls and ceiling, suspended with thick, fleshy tangles.

The smell would have been revolting to anyone with a nose.

And most certainly lethal after a time. The very air was filled with its essence.

It picked up one of the fresher corpses, and began to feed, the stump of its left arm already beginning to regrow.

It ate greedily, messily, and without hesitation. Flesh, bone, sinew, it all went, adding intelligence and fuel.

"Good." Shutting the door, he returned to his own lab, where his test subject - a barely-conscious Toa with numerous mechanical augmentations - was bound to an operating table. "No passing out," he warned, jabbing a needle subject's arm. "I need you awake so that I can monitor your brainwaves."