BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Dayeth - Castle Fo Kuru.

"And where is the Herald?" Dayeth asked sweetly, "I've been wanting to meet him." 

And not you, benchwarmer... 

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Kale Ironshaper- Engineering Sector

IC: "I'll hear your plan out and then decided if we are going to follow it. My group has a couple things we have planned as well."

The shouting was coming closer again, still no idea who it bel-....wait.

"Kopen?" Kale said as he turned to wards the approaching noise. The Matoran had undergone a massive change since he had seen her last. She looked like a Toa, a Toa of Light if the color scheme was any indication.

"You look...taller."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Lady Dajik - Castle fo Kuru

She was accustomed to demeaning tones and thinly-veiled hatred. In fact, the Toa's words gave her a greater sense of comfort even as the fear began to press in from all sides. Her eyes shifted through the shadows, but the phantom motions from within them seemed to have ceased.

"Yes," the Lady Dajik agreed. "Will our host be gracing us with his presence?"

IC: Kopen - Engineering Sector

Kopen froze and turned towards the voice. it was Kale. She couldn't stop herself from running right up to him, a wide grin fixed on her face.

She held out her staff for him to inspect, though now it seemed far more elegant than it had before. The words rushed out of her in a continuous stream. "Tenjou did something to my staff right before she died, but now she's inside it and she talks to me in my head and Kale... I'm a Toa of Light."

Edited by Click

-==IC: Sairaus==-

"Hm..." Sairaus paused, and turned her head. "Do you hear something?" The robotic being clanked over to where the entrance was, and noticed Parasite near the door, as if in a defensive position...

OOC: ... Feel free to mention if I'm not up to date. ^^'

IC Therex:

Therex waited around, channeling minuscule shock-waves through his hands into the walls and feeling the vibrations. It was a way to pass the time, nothing more.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Questions were popping up in Kale's mind as Kopen rambled on about what had just happened to her. Now was not the time to ask them though. To say that it was obvious that she was excited was an understatement, the former Matoran was almost literally glowing. Kale could feel the light around them responding to the new Toa's emotions.

"I can tell that." The dual element Toa said as he ran a hand along the haft of the proffered staff. He could feel the changes it had undergone. The weapon was a masterpiece.

"I suppose you are going to have a lot to learn now."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Hive - Containment Centre.

Hive rounded the corner a moment later, spotting Parasite, and.... "Lady Sairaus," he gave a stiff mechanical bow before the Herald of Plague, "When did you return?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC parasite:

It's prey was not hasty.

A deep grumbling growl emanated from parasite. It was frustrated.

Twisting what remained of the vocal cords, it managed a word, in a twisted mirror of Seven's own voice.

"SssCAAAAAAAAAARED?!!!"

Quite a feat for a being that had never spoken before. With the added intelligence from its latest victims, it could perform basic words.

Three undead rose, and moved toward the forest.

And Seven's general location.

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest.

"Making friends, are we?" he hissed to Seven, having followed the other being's footprints through the marsh to where he was now hidden. "And there's more of those dead things...." 

Kopen frowned. "Tenjou said I wasn't very good."

;I said you needed practice.;

I know what you meant.

IC: Snese - Containment Center

Snese was going to follow his Lady to the door, but he didn't dare to leave his prisoner alone.

A twisted voice echoed through the halls from where she had gone, and Snese grinned. "Good boy, Parasite!" he called through the halls.

IC - Seven - Wilted Forest:

Unlike The Wyrm, Seven remained completely silent. Which was fairly useful, because he gave no indication of his position to the zombies or to Parasite. Or to any others around. And given that The Wyrm was being relatively quiet and they were a fair distance away from the Containment Center, it was highly unlikely that any of the beings there would hear them, unless they were still-living sonic elementals.

And, while the Zombies moving in the "general direction of Seven" were, yes, moving in the general direction of Seven, that general direction was summed up with just one phrase: "In the forest."

Given that none of the beings, living or undead, knew where exactly he was, it would be highly unrealistic for the zombies ever to find him unless The Wyrm started being stupid, so he wasn't worried at all.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest. 

"Okay, I'll leave the big one to you," he moved a fair distance away from Seven then broke out of cover, dropping his camouflage and unleashing a rhotuka towards the nearest of the creatures. "Hey! Over here!" 

He started running back into the forest, leading the zombies back towards the others... 

IC: "You only became a Toa, what? Ten minutes ago? It would be strange if you were very good with your element by now."

He pulled his hand back from the staff before continuing.

"Tenjou is a was a skilled Toa. You are in good hands."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

GM IC: "Which is why I shall be joining the negotiators," Masenna said quietly. "They will want my head, along with the other Heralds. Kurjuus protect me, I aim to keep my head safe by striking a deal with them instead, along with yours, Malkon's, and everyone else in this House."

GM IC: "Off with you then, Maeus," Tuoni said with a wave of their hand. "Do say hello to the fighters for me, will you."

IC: "Wait. Kopen. You're a fusiontoa of light?" Xaeraz said, his face obviously confused. She'd been a ta-matoran last he knew, although he had to admit that he was no expert on the colors of av-matoran, not since he had killed them all...

The fe-toa coughed and put on an ear to ear grin, holding a hand out to Kopen, saying, "Well, how does it feel?"

IC: Venga snorted and strolled up next to the other rahk, aiming two punches at his bicep in joking anger.

"Yeah, well, using advantages is cheating, you know?"

IC: Zephyr reached into his basket and pulled out a small, yellow berry, then rolled it across the counter to Sevyn. Honestly, doubting that he would provide the food he was giving a tip about? How rude.

IC: "Aye, we're getting nothing done out here," Halken rumbled.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch.

"We're siding with the people who tried to kill us?" he spat, in disbelief, "Against the other Heralds? Are you mad?"

Normally he wouldn't dare to question Masenna, but this had been a far from normal day...

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne reluctantly swung her legs off the bed, peeling off the gross sheet that had stuck to her back with her good arm. Ow. The pain was pretty bad. She still felt terrible. 

"I'll be up in a second," the Toa said to Snese. She planted her weapon on the floor, still feeling like her muscles weren't going to work right. "You can go follow the Lady. I'll be right behind you."

Her grin only widened as she realized Xaeraz was in there too. "Yeah, I... I haven't given it much thought. I don't really know how these... 'Toa Weapons' work, or maybe I was one all along.

"I... I don't know how it feels. It's all so new."

IC: Snese - Containment Center

"And why exactly should I trust you? Maybe you should just stay there and I'll give you your... treatment."

Edited by Click

GM IC: "No, Anguish. I'm negotiating a deal to keep them from slaughtering you, me, and everyone in this House," Masenna replied, her voice hard. "Because if we do not, they will absolutely kill every one of us, without mercy."

IC: "Well, uh, a matoran can only become a toa of their element. I couldn't put my toa power into a stone, hand it to a matoran of fire, and get a toa of Iron out of it," xaeraz said, before frowning and continuing, "Not that I think I could even make toa stones anymore. There's not really enough left of me to give up toa power without dying, I think."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"Just going to point up a little hole in your logic there, my Herald," he growled, "Killing people without mercy is what we do.

GM IC: "And I have never cared for it," Masenna snapped back, coughing as her voice seemed to make it known she had spoken unusually much in the last day, and didn't care for being used so much. "If you do, that is fine, but I will not sit by and allow the people I care for to be killed while I do nothing because the Gods demand it. I did that once before and it cost me too much." With a noise of irritation, Masenna stood, releasing Anguish's hand, and moved to the doorway.

"A healer will be by shortly to tend your foot. Rest. And if I find you walking on your stump, I will tie you to your bed."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"Someone said something about a Toa Weapon," Kopen explained. "It's... like a Toa Stone, but... not quite. That's how Tenjou ended up in my staff."

;A Toa Weapon does not transfer power, sister. You were always a Matoran of Light. I could see it in you. Don't you have some memory of that?;

I... I didn't know until you gave me the staff. I always thought I was a Ta-Matoran too.

"Tenjou says I was an Av-Matoran... so that's cool."

He stared at her, sunken eyes widening in disbelief. He was lost for words. Masenna was supposed to be the Herald of Misery, not Mercy. And speaking about her past, openly disagreeing with the fundamentals of the cult she helped lead....

He felt betrayed. 

IC: [Olari - Engineering]

Sadly, Zakaro's rest was not to last. He had barely closed his eyes when Olari started gently poking him with her toes.

"Awaken Sir Zakaro, we have need of you."

She had never known anyone, Matoran or Toa, who seemed to love his sleep as much as the earth Toa did. Hopefully he was well-rested enough to join the mission with the rest of them. They needed Competent Warrior Zakaro right now, not Rambling Philosopher Zakaro...

IC: [Jorth - Training]

"Wasn't it? Much less of a chore than having to do it by yourself."

Jorth looked around, trying to spot something that was missing.

"Think we could add anything else? Everyone has been so obsessed with getting the arena working that they've neglected home comforts. I think we could make the stay here more bearable if we just added a few minor luxuries."

IC: [skrall - Castle fo Kuru]

Skrall said nothing, as was his way, but sided with the two women. He was here to give his arms and services to the one in charge, the king of fear, not some seneschal. He wanted the organ-grinder not the monkey, and wasn't going to settle for anything less than fo Kuru himself

IC: [Venga - Engineering]

"Pah, we are Rahkshi," Venga retorted, "Cheating should be but second nature to us!"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Miril - Training Sector.

"No idea," one of me replied with a shrug, "home decorating was never our specialty." 

IC: Virse - The Spine

As Olari woke Zakaro, Virse's eyes were on their path through the Spine. Something was approaching... but at least it was familiar. She had fought beside that mech, and she had a good idea of who was piloting it. "The pilot of that mech is a telepath," Virse whispered, indicating it. "If the Great Being's favor smiles on us in this place, he may be willing to join us."

GM IC: Masenna left the Mourning Porch in a huff, visibly agitated for the first time in forever.

Idiot. Why did you go admitting that to Anguish? You know he's more loyal to Kurjuus than he is to you.

IC: "...Maybe you, Venga, but where I come from, rahkshi are upstanding citizens of the universe, even if nobody wants us there and would rather we all dropped dead." Venix replied with a small grin. "I mean, what can you do, really?"

IC: "Never heard of Toa Weapons myself," Xaeraz replied with a shrug. "Then again, the fact that I even became a to is a miracle, given how few stones survived..." He shuddered and looked off into the distance, a look crossing his face that had become all too common of late, as his past surged up to greet him once more.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Dartakh (Knowledge sector | With Ravyn)

"Hope.. It's a pretty word but you can't really feed yourself with it, or make a band or brigands decide to rob someone else instead. Even now, I'm not really being hopeful about anything, because I know hope isn't going to save me or any of us. But there's always alcohol to make you forget about your problem.. or well, at least I'm not worrying about anything when I'm drunk. Speaking of which, I think I might be drunk right now.."

He turned to look at Ravyn, his head wobbling slightly and eyes having difficulty focusing and staying open. "Do I look like I'm drunk right now? I don't think I'm drunk"

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay)

"No, wait!" she said to Kopen when she saw her stumble out of the medical bay, but lost sight of her as she disappeared into the hallway. She sighed and rubbed her face before deciding to check her patients and see if they needed anything.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

GM IC: DREISEN - ENGINEERING

Dreisen watched the interactions between KaleXaeraz, and Kopen, remaining unsurprised by the circumstances of Kopen's transformation. He had, after all, first hand experience turning himself into a Toa artificially. He would have allowed the conversation to continue... but, regardless of whether Kale agreed to help him or not, Dreisen wanted to get moving. If Kale would help, then perhaps Maeus could pay for his actions soon. If he did not... well, then Dreisen would get to do the deed himself.

Hopefully.

Stepping forward to stand beside Kale, Dreisen briefly outlined his plan.

"I'm going to lead a small team into the Spine, retrieve any Infinite Gems that we can. Hopefully sabotage some of the war Cultists along the way so that we don't have to deal with them later. Once that's done, I was planning to hunt down Maeus in that city of his, make him pay. But your group is... well, rather larger than mine. Probably just a little better suited to assaulting that castle of his than my group, even if we get lucky with our finds. We could hit them both at once; my group strikes at the Spine from the shadows while your group takes down the City of Fear."

He shrugged before continuing, "if you don't want to, that's cool. I'd love to be there when Maeus gets what's coming. But I'd also be satisfied - less satisfied, but still satisfied - if I heard he was killed before I could get there."

GM IC: CASTLE FO KURU

"The Herald is not here right now," Aiolos replied, rather condescendingly. "He finds this castle rather... frightening. It scares him. He tends to run away when he is scared."

While it was clear from the distaste in the Toa of Air's tone that what he had said about the castle scaring Maeus was true, something about the latter half seemed off. Whether he was merely obscuring the truth or outright lying, however, could not be determined.

"You may speak with me for now, and I do believe it shall suffice," Aiolos continued haughtily. "Maeus shall soon be unnecessary regardless - he has long outlived his usefulness to  myself, Vapautti Sielu, and our god. I have awaited the opportunity to depose him and take my rightful place as the new Herald of Fear... and I suppose a thank you is in order, for it was you who provided me with this glorious opportunity."

The Toa slowly reached down to the satchel at his waist, withdrawing a dark purple gem with pulsing red veins. 

"I knew immediately that, whatever this was, it granted me total control over fear itself," the Toa explained, eyeing the gem with reverence. "Once I was able to read some of the notes that Maeus had acquired, I was able to put a name to it. You call these 'Infinite Gems', no? This is the Gem of Fear - and with it, I shall become the new Herald of Fear. I grant you now the opportunity to become my most elite servants; all you must do is kneel before me."

GM IC: THE HOST - CONTROL ROOM

"Well, there is no time to waste," the Host said, walking to the door and pulling it open. "Let us go out and adventure! Reclaim a gem! Defeat the Cult! Save the facility! And of course, reclaim more gems so that the Cult cannot use them!"

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU 

"Of course," the Skakdi replied, smirking. "It would be impolite if I did not."

GM IC: CAPTAIN TRONAMEG - MUAKA'S DEN

Well... boring day or not, there was no use just sitting around and waiting for the plot to come to him. He might be Captain Tronameg, but even he sometimes had to drag the plot to him, kicking and screaming. 

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - A.D.

The Skakdi did not wake up, although they did snort. Perhaps it would be useful to wake them up?

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - DIO FOLLE

The Cultist would find a brick wall to their right suddenly disappear, revealing an alleyway - and a jagged hole where a mirror had once been located.

IC: Draco

"Oh right. Trust. Trust could get you killed here, unfortunately, as you know not who is a spy. Even so, I suppose allies would be good to have around here...."

IC: Dio Folle

What the-? Alright... An alleyway. And... Where a mirror had been? There was broken glass around it, after all, but now it was a jagged hole. Cautiously, Dio Folle approached the hole, her lower arm morphing into a blade.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC:

The book was back in her hands.

IC: Maccha Yellow!

"Well... Scratch that, do you have any leads on any other powerful gems? I know you said that you'd lost them all, but you have to have some idea of where something that could help us defeat a Herald is, I would gladly go and retrieve it myself!"

IC: No Name

He shrugged. "I'm not getting at, anything at all. It's just good to establish who around you has guts, wouldn't you agree?"

IC: Naokaz

"No."

The short reply seemed to echo around the facility.

Naokaz' eyes watched the unnamed one's, her gaze betraying nothing.

"To have guts or not does not matter," she said simply, raising a fist and clenching it. "The heart of a fool is basically no different to the heart of a hero."

"All that is needed is a goal."

IC:

"We're standing on an island, in a dimension that none of us have been before, surrounded by creatures of every origin imaginable, and a Matoran can't change their element?" The dry comment originated, after a little searching, from the man standing just behind Kale and Lefty, hands casually slipped into the pockets of his coat. For the newly minted Toa of Light, the Toa's form was almost completely invisible to her 'sight'. Her sounds her clickers made, in the general direction of the voice, just seemed to die out. After a few moments, the effect lessened and she could discern the being's nature.

He gave Xaeraz an amused half smile, to show he was joking, before addressing the Av-Toa. "Always good to see another Toa. World needs good Toa, maybe this world more than most." 

Krayn stepped out from behind his comrades, casual stance changing little as he, both in proximity and mannerisms, made himself a part of the exchange. His scope adjusted slightly above his amiable smile, pulling back to avoid unnecessarily detail as he addressed the mechanic Kale had been speaking with. 

"Seems a bit odd to me, aiding and abetting kidnappers. You know, Force made us take basic psych classes, ways back. It's been a while, and my memory's a bit fuzzy, but I feel like that's called 'Stockholm Syndrome'. "

IC:

"͢I͏ń̛ţe̸re҉͝s͞t̛͞͡i̷͝n̵̢̕g̀. ̨S͟ơm̸̕e͞ ̀҉m͏ig̷̛͘ht ̴c͠al͠l̀ ̛̀͝ţ̀h͝at̡͠͏ ҉à͟͝ ̸ń̛͞ó͡b̴͝l̸̡͠e ̷͢g̶͝oa͜҉l͘.҉͡"͢͞   The colossal being intoned, intercepting the upward slash with greater speed than its titanic frame should have possessed. The impact was jarring, Elly's glowing blade attempting to cut through Caledfwlch's tough construction. It pulled the blade back once the strike had been stopped, regarding a faint impression into the edge of the blade impassively. " Á̵̕ ̢̛̛f̛͢in̵̴e̵ ͜bl̨̢͘à̵d̛͘͡e̛.̸͝ B͟͜uţ̸̢ h̴̶a̶͢v̨́é͏ ̀͢y̷o҉͠u͢͜͝ ̡c҉̕ǫ̴n̛͞ş̧i̴d͟e̢̛ŕe̶d̷͟,̀̕͜ ̡̀Enf̛o̕rce̛͜r̶,̵҉̛ ̵̕w̢̕͘ha̶̵t ̡͡t́ha̢t̀͡ ̵m̕͝͏íg̵h͡t͜ ͠ḿe̛͟͢a̵̴̧n͟ ̴̕̕f̵͢o̢r̛̀͢ ̷͏h͡e͢r͡͝?̷̸ ͝"

It spoke again, but its voice was different. It was an almost perfect impression, now of Noroi's own; but the undercurrent remained, the air of something wrong. "I͘ s̵a͜ve̸d her̸. T̨he͝ wa̡r͢ļoŗd̵s͝ wo̢u̧ld ̕h̵a̕v́e kille͞d ͢he͞r, h҉a͡d I ͢nơt e͞xist̴ed̡. ̛A̧ņd I ha̕v̀e ̕b͡ee̢n͠ ͜w̕i͜t̴h ͢heŗ ͏since̢.̕ Her҉ prote͏ct̛ion f͡ŕo̴m ha҉r̷m. ̵Thȩ ̵s͜hi͜eld t͞o͘ tuŗn ͘aw̷ay͜ t̢ha͠t w͟h̕i͠c̸ḩ wơuld̶ ͡ḩarm h̷ér. ̵In͞ re̕turn, she̸ ̀f̷ue͏ls m͝ý ͏exi̸s͠t̨enc̵e͘.́"

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Falcon - Hallways. 

"You haven't heard?" he gave the Toa a surprised look. Two weeks on this island, and no one had told him? "The graves empty at night. The bodies climb out and roam around." 

IC: Antiro - Hallways

People talk about feeling as though their hearts had stopped beating.

I had always wondered what they meant by that.

Now I knew.

"I ...," I tried to say, quietly and almost to myself. "I ... I might have heard something about that. Just ... never really believed it, you know...."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

I awake.

My awakenings of late have been confused and violent, but this one is not. My surroundings may be: the Bionifight facilities are warped and broken, and the landscapes beyond are similarly twisted and strange. But as I am roused from slumber, I know only a clarity of mind, and nothing else.

I take my love and rise to meet this new world with the day.

OOC Albrecht open for interaction. He's somewhere around the fallen Bionifight facilities.

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly growled as the voice continued to speak. "Have you ever considered her thoughts? A shield protects people yes; but you're not protecting her, you're treating her as if she's just another slave. She can only be let out as long as you want. And I won't stand for that!" Elly yelled out again, and dashed forward once more, intending to stab at the shoulder of the being.