BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Lady Dajik - Castle fo Kuru

The Lady Dajik swiftly rose to her feet and twirled towards Maeus. Her pleasant mask was up again. "Ah, Doctor," she cooed. "I'm glad you could make it. We three have come from the beautiful devastation you have wrought upon the Bionifight Facility to meet with you. Of course, we recognize true power when we see it." She glanced to Dayeth and Skrall, threatening them to not say a word in a single look.

IC:

"Ohh, you know. The lonely, misunderstood princess - who, for extra credit, was locked in a tower for all her life - is torn away from her home - more extra credit for being slated for death - into a world she's unfamiliar with and scared to death ofof. When she asks for help, a , totally beautiful knight swoops in like godsend out of nowhere and swears to protect the princess from anything and everything in the world that would do her harm, and teaches her that there's still things out there worth living for if she's brave enough to look for them. It's a classic."

Desde's rueful smile cut into her face like a knife.

"Too classic. No way that fairy tale comes around."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly fell to the ground hard, her helmet smashing into the floor as she did so. Elly looked up, hiding the grimace of pain, as she struggled to listen to the words that the being had said. She managed to keep a grip on her sword, but didn't make any move to retaliate - especially once she heard the second voice.

"I can't say I am." Elly closed her eyes, recalling the argument she'd had with Dreisen two weeks prior. The titan stabbed her sword into the ground, however, as she struggled to her feet. "I should have done something. But unlike your situation... I couldn't do anything..." Elly slowly opened her eyes, as she frowned, a sad look on her face, which could be seen through her visor. "I wish I could do something. I wish I could help more. But all I can do is protect people. So maybe I'm not any better. But that doesn't mean I won't stop trying to help."

Elly panted, as she placed more weight on her now-injured knee. The sword hadn't cut all the way through, but it still hurt like no-one's business. Elly tried to hide her uneasiness about the situation in general, as she pulled her sword out of the ground... Right now, the only thing she had going for her, was the sword's inability to cut organic material. And if that was Elly... She wasn't even sure she had that.

IC: Dayeth - Castle Fo Kuru.

"Your charming second in command here plans to overthrow you using the Fear Gem," she replied honestly, gesturing towards Aolios. "He asked us to kneel before him and accept him as the new Herald of Fear," now she pointed at Dajik and Skrall, "an instruction that these two morons chose to obey." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Kongar - Muaka's Den:

"Maybe the cult adopted an anti-pirate campaign," Kongar supplied helpfully to Vinra, having overheard the conversation.

IC - Praggos - Noroi Event:

"No, I don't think I can help," Praggos replied to Langmuir, grimacing when Elly got hurt by Noroi/Noroi's Armour. "Oh, dear."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Thak:

"Not a pirate myself, more of what the people of my world would call a Raider!"

He grinned, "Personally, I prefer the term avid Tresure Hunter extraordinaire! Name's Thak, Skakdi of Iron and general lawless wanderer, at yer service!"

He performed an exaggerated bow.

IC Kat- Wilted Forest

"Where the Karz did everyone go?!"

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest. 

"Over here!" he shouted over his shoulder. "And I brought company!" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU 

"I see..." the Skakdi said softly, nodding as though Dayeth had merely confirmed his suspicions. 

"Patience, dear Dayeth," he continued. "Your fellow fighters did well to kneel before himAiolos showed his hand; he demonstrated to them his possession of an object that grants him control over fear. He explained to them his role within my sect. They recognized his power, and now in turn, the Lady Dajik recognizes mine. It is unfortunate that she tries to hide her transgression, yes... but then, she would know better if she knew what you know."

He turned to Aiolos, his smiled widening with sickening satisfaction.

"I do believe, however, that your services are no longer required," he said, sounding apologetic. "My Lord has selected your replacement. You have outlived your... usefulness."

The Toa of Air merely snarled, holding the Gem of Fear towards Maeus and activating it; there was no visible change in the Skakdi, who merely smirked.

"You think to overwhelm me with that... toy?" Maeus asked, shaking his head and chuckling. "No, no, that simply cannot work, dear Aiolos. What I fear... you cannot summon. Goodbye."

Relaxation beams hit Aiolos in the chest; the Toa of Air slumped to the floor as his body betrayed him under the power of Maeus. The Skakdi stalked forward with his needle-saw in hand, crouching next to the Toa of Air. In the blink of an eye, he quickly stabbed Aiolos right through the throat before standing up again, resting the needle-saw (dripping blood) upon the table as he turned to face the fighters. Below him, the Toa of Air choked on his own blood as he died, clutching his throat helplessly.

"I do apologize for that... display," the Herald of Fear told them. "I am sure that you have many questions. Ask them now - but please, do not waste my time."

• Upvote 3

IC - Kongar - Muaka's Den:

"Maybe the cult adopted an anti-pirate campaign," Kongar supplied helpfully to Vinra, having overheard the conversation.

IC: Vinra

Either other people were thinking what she was, or they were a telepath.

"Mhm."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Somnus

You yawn.

Well, that was that.

The usurper had been taken care of; the Herald had returned. And these were new... Recruits?

Ah yes, from that facility that had crashed onto the island two weeks ago.

Still...

"Our Lord has chosen this individual?" you ask, pointing towards the Toa who had been facing off against the traitor. "She is to replace the traitor?"

"I was distracting them so Seven could go on ahead and get into the facility," he explained, twisting out the way of a zombie's clumsy swing and slicing across its lower back as it passed. He turned as it fell, impaling it through the skull.

"You think that monster will notice that we've killed its puppets?"

IC: Dayeth - Castle Fo Kuru.

"I've got a question," Dayeth said, kneeling to yank the Fear Gem from Aolios' spasming hands. "Can I keep this?" 

IC: Skorm and Gyro (Training Sector)

Skorm re-merged and started up another training program; this one more oriented toward physical strength.

"The reason I am not working is because I work double shifts, and the only rest I need is several hours in my maintenance dock. Why are you not working?" Gyro was still motionless against the wall.

"Because," the Twi-Toa said, "There's not much I can do besides being a gopher. Might as well better myself, right?"

"By using the facility's power. And eating my share of rations."

"You're an assassin! Are you trying to moralize with me?" Skorm split, and both started working out in tandem.

"I am stating facts. That is all."

IC: Casanuva (Muaka's Den)

The Fa-Toa studied the crude map he made on the wall, and scratched in a compass rose. Ready for copying.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

"That sounds, Lady Desdemona, like exactly what happened." The crimson warrior was contemplative, but no longer gazing at her blade; in fact, she seemed to be staring off into space, just beyond the Chojo's head. "Perhaps you are also versed in the tales of those knights. Warriors fated to sleep for eons, waiting for the moment that requires their aid. Waiting to be needed."

"Fairy tales are what they are due to their idealized nature. Aspects of our true world cast in a softer light, a light that brings out our ideals and our hopes. But that which is good and ideal is not necessarily false."

IC:

For a moment, the entity paused. Its inexorable advance was slowed, almost as though it were perplexed. Taken aback, or perhaps focusing its will. It was brief, but the change was evident. It was not to last. The unholy abomination advanced once again, swinging both blades, one after the other, diagonally across its body. It seemed single-minded, focused on its goal. None of the others had been struck, or even acknowledged, since their existence had ceased to affect it.

"Can you?" Noroi's voice persisted, soft and low. "Are you strong enough to protect anyone? Can you protect yourself?"

"Ṭ̞̤o̢̜̳̯͎o̭̟̖̭͈͙ ̸̭w͈e̛̳̰̦̳̖ͅa̳͙͔̲͇k̭̼͚͓͎͜ͅ ̶͚t͎ó ̻p̳̞̳͜r͇̘͚͇̦͇̘̕ò̯̘̖͇̥̥t̞̙̤͕e͇̹͙̯͓c̴̥̩͔̟t͘,̬̭̳̲̝͍ ͏͍͍͖̝̙̖ḅ̺̙͚̗͢u̞̪̞̻̺ͅṱ̗ ̬j̫u̵̫̘̗͖̟s̬͓̕t͈̺̬̞̘ ͈̼̱̤̹͍̱͡şt̷̰̣͇̦̱r̜̰̻o̝̦̙n͚̲̲͈̹̰̕g̟̫̩͖̯ ̣͚̪͙e̹̹̳̗̫̞̠n͖͍o̥͇̪̫͡ú̱̹̺̻ͅg͍̰̫̞͔h̥̖̼̀ ̪̬̬͇͉͟t̙͎͚̀o͚ ̩̫̭̟h̤a͙͎̻r̮͈͇̘m.̳̻̜̗ ͈̥̬̖ͅT͏͙̩ḥ̶̮̙̗̘ͅa̢̟̳ț̶̻̲͈͎̯ ̦̣̯̤͠is̖̗̙̼̜͔̀ ͏͎y͔͈͖o̜͚͚̥̤̞̟u͕̪͎̳̮,̢͔̯͓͈͕ ̼E̲n̠̲fo̪͖̲̣̝͠r̨͙͔͓̼̤̫̙c̶̻er͖̰̣͎͢.̷̝̣̪͎̯̯͎"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena Ruins.

He continued digging through the wreckage. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

GM IC: As Antiro and Falcon snooped around, they would begin to hear low moans from the ground as the sun sank below the horizon. And indeed, the ground would seem to shake and rise around them as the entombed bodies of the Wailing Cliffs began to awaken with the moon.

IC: "Of course it did. I wouldn't give you bad advice," Zephyr snapped, insulted Sevyn would imply otherwise. "Trust me. I may prefer plants worth growing that kill people, but I do know a thing or two about fruits."

IC: "Yeah, we didn't agree either, which is why we're still around!" Venix said brightly. "I mean, asking an entire army to drop dead is a bit ridiculous, isn't it? Also kind of rude, but then again, the Makuta did plan to use us to conquer the universe. So they're sort of justified, I guess?"

IC: Xaeraz shrugged and trundled after Dreisen, giving Kale a wave goodbye as he did so. He only hoped this quest would go better than the last one he undertook, which locked him out of so many interactions for at least two months. His author was unsure just how long that thing went on.

IC: Zeraxa dropped herself into a corner, resting her head against the stone walls and shutting her eye. She just needed some rest, she thought...

OOC: Zeraxa open for interaction.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Slowly, carefully, Casanuva unbuckled his gauntlets, and detached them, hinging them open. Taking the left one, he started transcribing the map, as close to the exact degree as possible.

IC: Dekako - Hallways.

We continue with our wanderings.

IC Kat:

"Never saw the monster." I said, blocking a clumsy strike from one Zombie while the other tried gnawing on my carapace.

He wasn't getting anywhere with that.

I deftly sent a punch through the rotting skull of the first, then spun and planed my elbow spike through the other's.

"He went in there alone?"

"He did," he replied, unconcerned, "It was his choice." 

The Fa-Toa narrowed his eyes. Done with the first one. He had used one of the sturdier rocks; enough to leave a small indent on the inside of his gauntlet, where his wrist was normally. Blowing away the powder, he looked again. Nothing. He started the slow process of copying the map into his right gauntlet.

Some time later, he was finished. Now, the last part. Taking one of the loose bits of bar left over from his previous escape attempt, he started grating on the wall. Grating as much as he could. Eventually, there were enough flecks for his purposes; magnetizing them, they flew into the gauntlet, falling into the grooves.

His map was done, and the way of reading it was also complete. He demagnetized his gauntlet, and attracted the metal dust to another part of his armor. It was a low enough level that it could be maintained indefinitely. He just worried he would run out...

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch.

He tried to sleep, but couldn't. The moaning of the dead outside did little to comfort him.

OOC: Theme for now.

-==IC: Elly==-

As the swords approached, Elly's eyes glowed briefly. Elly slashed upward with her own sword. The two swords clanged off the enigmatic weapon, as it glowed brighter and brighter, particles dispersing from around it as she gripped it with her other hand. Elly grit her teeth, as she stared at the Signatis through her broken visor, sheer determination powering her now.

"I will show you what I can do... Right now!" Elly yelled out, ignoring the screaming of her knee as she pushed forward against the swords. Her intention was to catch the armour off guard once more, as she let loose a yell of determination, intending to try and cut through the false copy of Caledfwlch, and continue up to slice against the armour's chestplate in the process. It didn't matter how long it took, or how much of Elly's body was ruined in the process...

She was going to rescue Noroi.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Lady Dajik - Castle of Fear

She watched impassively as Maeus dispatched his unfaithful second in command. He would not break her. He had done nothing yet to warrant her complete truth.

But perhaps the smallest degree of jealousy burned within her. If she had been able to defeat that Matoran, if she had withstood Aoilos temptations, it could be her up there now with that special knowledge. Despite her power back home, she was doomed to always be a pawn.

IC: Berekzo - Muaka's Den

Berekzo watched from within its cell. It was as still and stoic as the stone from which it was created, just as it had been these many years. Though its door was open, it never made a move towards it. Not for food, nor for water, nor for companionship. What little needed to be done, its Shards could complete.

Did the writing Toa need its assistance? She was proving to be interesting indeed. It could not allow her to fall.

IC: Kopen - Training Sector

A long moment of silence passed between the new Av-Toa and the old, then came the soft echo of clickers as Kopen picked herself up and walked over to retrieve her staff.

;...Kopen?; Tenjou asked carefully. ;I'm sorry if I...;

No.

Tenjou waited quietly for Kopen to explain, but nothing came. ;Kopen... maybe we should try something new.;

I'm done trying. I'm done with your...

;Please, Kopen, just listen. There's something we haven't tried yet. Something that might help. Something you can see.;

...what? A hint of energy and curiosity came through her words.

;Hardlight. It's... like an illusion, but solid. You can see it.;

How do I do that?

;I will guide you. Let's just start small. Focus, Kopen. I want you to feel the light.;

I know how to...

;Now, picture it bending around itself. Forming layers, becoming stronger. Do you feel it?;

I... I don't know.

;Focus, Kopen. Hardlight isn't easy to make. Most students would never start with it, but these are... special circumstances.;

IC:

Elly's ploy succeeded. Her blade cleaved through the false Caledfwlch, knocking the original aside, and leaving the suit of armor open for assault. Her blade's bright light dimmed as it cleaved through the armor's chestplate with minimal resistance, clashing and blending with the red light within. Light that surged out from the new tear, blocking its contents from view. The being recovered quickly, however, intending to take advantage of the opening in her guard the strike presented. It slammed the pointy, pildedriver like end of its arm-shield forward towards her shoulder with as much force as it could muster.

"You gr̸o̷w̕ i͘rrita̸t̛ing, ͝y͢o̴u li̶t҉tle ̕f͉̘͎͓̤̘͕͢o̵̲͍̰̞͚͍̗͓o̜̤͔̺͙̰̕l̲̗̙̹̖͖͕̳."

IC:

"Chronologically, I have still exceeded my lifetime many times over."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Hey."

In the mind's eye of Aeila Teumessia, First of her Name, a picture of Des Umbraline alone in her tower, with an old violet security blanket covering her to mid-thigh, flashed unbidden. 

"You'll never hear me complaining."

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"..."

The ProtoToa carefully wrapped an arm around the Dasaka's shoulders and pulled her closer, squeezing gently. From her new vantage point, Des could see exactly what Aeila perceived; her sword and its rock framed in the reds and oranges of the sun's dying light, granting the scene a beautiful yet solemn note.

"What was done to you is unjust, and unjustifiable. If ever it is within my power, those responsible will know the error of their actions."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Desde slowly laughed, her most jubilantly yet, and laid her head down on Aeila's shoulder. Thin arms found their way around her protector's waist, the movements as unbidden as the memories dancing in her head.

"You know the of it?" she asked the ProtoToa softly. "I actually totally believe you."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"I believe that you could." A small, faint smile quirked the corners of the crimson knight's mouth as she looked down at the Dasaka, squeezing her shoulders again. "One more capable, perhaps, than a failsafe that was never needed. Or the first of a line that never had a second. I lack any mandate, or a Destiny to achieve, and what power I have is in the hands of little more than a knight errant."

"But it pleases me that you find me to be enough. It is good to be needed, or at least, be able to believe one is."

fK5oqYf.jpg