BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Knowledge Sector

"Dude, I just woke up, I'm hung-over, and my head feels like somebody's playing the drums on it," Ravyn chuckled. "I don't think that I'm the best person to be asking that question to right now."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Kopen - Engineering Sector

She didn't need to see Xaeraz's face to know the memories were causing him pain. She tried grasping for another topic, but fortunately someone else beat her to it. She hadn't realized Kale and Xaeraz were still in the middle of something. And that something sounded like no place for a new Toa of Light. Kopen began quietly slipped back towards the door. "I guess I'll just... go train."

IC: Lady Dajik - Castle fo Kuru

The foreign disdain never stopped as Aiolos made his introductions. As good as she was at reading faces and tones, the truth was indiscernible in what he said about Maeus.

And now she had a choice in clients, a rare moment for her. She could serve the familiar Skakdi, the one who had brought down the Bionifight facility yet was terrified of his own home, or she could serve this new Toa, the one who had already proven his power by showing that Infinite Gem. Though something within this place hated his every word, he was far from her most despicable client.

It was a simple decision really. The Lady Dajik fell to one knee. "I look forward to serving you, Herald," she declared.

IC: Nisadeff (Trophy Hall, with I.F. and Asi)

"Oh, you're just too focused on the end result," the petite Matoran giggled, her mask glowing as her form shifted upwards to assume what seemed to be a general approximation of what Nisadeff would look like as a Toa. 

Sauntering over to Asi, she leaned forward to fix him with a stare while she smirked, deliberately placing a finger on her lip as if questioning him. 

"Don't you know how to have a little fun? Besides, Kuolema gets to save them all in the end. No harm with paying a little respect to Pelko or Kurjuus along the way. Fear, Misery, Plague, War... simply means to the true act of the savior, Death."

IC: Sevyn (Engineering, with Zephyr)

The Steltian snapped it up with a finger and thumb and looked it over, sniffed it and quickly ran through a few decisions in his head, before nodding. 

"This could add a nice undertone, indeed. A fine idea, and a fine fruit as well. No harm in trying, at the least."

With an expert hand, the berry was dropped into the bowl with the skin and the juice, and the entire thing was quickly ground together and then applied to one of the Steaks, while the rest were moved to a separate plate for the time being. With a few more seconds on the grill, it was ready. Nimbly, Sevyn cut off a small section of it, stabbed it with a toothpick, and then sampled it. 

"Hm. Not bad, not bad at all. I do believe that berry made a difference."

IC: Zakaro (Engineering, with Olari and co.)

The purple-masked Toa opened his eyes once more to meet Olari's, and what might be considered, at the least, not a frown crossed his face. Perhaps a smile if you were to stretch it, squint, and tilt your head just right. 

"Do you now?" he rumbled, voice heavy with the last dredges of sleep before he cleared his throat and returned to his normal tones. 

"I'd hope you'd allow me to at least grab a bite to eat before we proceed, sister? Assuming, at least, that you do not need me simply to lift another of those crates off the shelf."

Edited by Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC - Asi - Trophy Hall:

"We're already bringing war, they're already afraid of us, quite often do we make them miserable, and plagues are beyond our control to bring but they happen naturally anyways," Asi replied, shrugging. "The only reason we actually have to go in and do anything to glorify Kuolema is because people take too long to die, even among everything else that already happens around them."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Antiro - Hallways

"I ...," I tried to say, quietly and almost to myself. "I ... I might have heard something about that. Just ... never really believed it, you know...."

IC: Falcon - Hallways.

"Well yeah, it's true." I replied, peering out towards the horizon. It looked like we still had a few hours of daylight left. "So if we're going to go out there, we should do it now." 

GM IC: CASTLE FO KURU

"I knew immediately that, whatever this was, it granted me total control over fear itself," the Toa explained, eyeing the gem with reverence. "Once I was able to read some of the notes that Maeus had acquired, I was able to put a name to it. You call these 'Infinite Gems', no? This is the Gem of Fear - and with it, I shall become the new Herald of Fear. I grant you now the opportunity to become my most elite servants; all you must do is kneel before me."

IC: Dayeth - Castle Fo Kuru. 

"So let me get this straight," she strode forwards, approaching the throne, "We came here to meet the Herald, but you expect us to bow to you, because you found a pretty little rock that gave you the power you were too weak to take for yourself?"

She spat at his feet. "Yeah, I don't think so." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Snese - Containment Center

"And why exactly should I trust you? Maybe you should just stay there and I'll give you your... treatment."

IC(Ismekne): "Because unless you can set a broken shoulder blade, or have a Mask of Healing somewhere, you're useless to me." Ismekne said, standing up. "And odds are, killing you is a waste of resources, seeing as the army outside will be happy to do it for me."

"What are the odds that you can actually heal me? And even if you did, what are the odds that you will?"

GM IC: THE HOST - CONTROL ROOM

"Well, there is no time to waste," the Host said, walking to the door and pulling it open. "Let us go out and adventure! Reclaim a gem! Defeat the Cult! Save the facility! And of course, reclaim more gems so that the Cult cannot use them!"

GM IC: CAPTAIN TRONAMEG - MUAKA'S DEN

Well... boring day or not, there was no use just sitting around and waiting for the plot to come to him. He might be Captain Tronameg, but even he sometimes had to drag the plot to him, kicking and screaming. 

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - A.D.

The Skakdi did not wake up, although they did snort. Perhaps it would be useful to wake them up?

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh jumped back from the door. "Is that all you care about?" he snapped at the Host. "Your own personal power?"

IC(Samantha - Prison): Samantha traipsed through the holes wrought by Scriva's powers. Bored, she threw rocks at the magnetic field using her great strength, watching them shatter against the field with large crashes. 

IC(A.D.): A.D. wasn't surprised to discover that there were more of the sleeping people in the room. He wasn't happy about it, either. He had to admit that this wasn't a trap planned by some evil mastermind. It was the city itself. These were probably ordinary city dwellers. But the darkness field...and why are these people inside sleeping in the middle of the day? For a second, he wondered if that was intentional - someone put on a shadow energy generator with a timer on it, and fell asleep.

No...the Skakdi were innocent. But the shadow field, the mirror, and the illusion walls had to be of something or someone with malicious intent. And enough force to punch a hole in the ceiling of one room that led to another, A.D. decided. Maybe something tried to break the mirror.

So he decided that it was okay to wake up one Skakdi. He could kill him if he turned out to be a problem. If he woke up the entire horde, he could back down into the other room, make it easier to attack them one by one. Maybe. But that was unlikely. Worth the risk.

With that in mind, he shook the Skakdi's body with the intent of waking him up.  

"Well yeah, it's true." I replied, peering out towards the horizon. It looked like we still had a few hours of daylight left. "So if we're going to go out there, we should do it now." 

IC: Antiro - Hallways

Rapidly, I started reconsidering my suggestion to visit the graveyard. I could see the sun dipping towards the horizon even as we spoke, and the last thing I wanted to do was fight my way through a swarm of undead monstrosities with only my looks, my wits, a few gusts of air, and a briefcase. Anyone in Phan-Metru'll tell you I'm the most arrogant ###### this side of Bota Magna, but even didn't like my chances there.

But what other options did we have? The marsh and the mountains held too many hiding spots for the enemy, there was no way in ###### I was walking into some so-called abandoned city on this nightmare of an island, and that field of shadows sounded about as appealing for a visit as the Commercial Sector did nowadays.

And there, as they say, lies the rub.

"No kidding," I said, swinging one foot out of the jagged opening. "Let's get moving, then."

And then, for better or for worse, I stepped outside.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Lady Dajik - Castle of Fear

"And what proof do you have that your words are accurate?" the Lady Dajik snapped at Dayeth. "A lingering feeling? The word of a mad man? This one has promised us much, and we would be wise to accept."

"My dear, I'm afraid you don't know where you stand." His tone seemed genuinely pitying. "This is the Cult of Plague! Whatever 'army' you profess is out there is no match for the might of Vitsaus! As so, regrettably, I must insist you sit down and enjoy the show." The pity was gone in an instant, replaced with a deadly threat. Virus swirled and darkened within his flesh, ready to strike.

"Vyne, you go on ahead," She jumped off my hand and took to the air, flying high over the graveyard. "Alright, let's go." I dropped down through the hole in the wall and started walking.

IC: Dayeth - Castle Fo Kuru.

She rounded on Dajik. "Maeus brought down the facility. I doubt this idiot could've done that." She turned back to Aiolos. "You're nothing but a pretender."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Falcon - Wailing Cliffs.

"Probably not," I agreed, holding my bow at the ready as we walked. "I've never been much good at small talk anyway."

IC: Antiro - Wailing Cliffs

It didn't take a hawk to notice Falcon readying his longbow; so, in conjunction, my fingers tightened around the handle of my briefcase. Not for the first time -- and probably not for the last time, considering my luck -- I wondered why I couldn't have been teleported here during a spar or something, where I would've been holding a better weapon than an ungainly rectangle of metal.

But then, I would usually remember what was in that ungainly rectangle of metal.

And I would thank my lucky stars that it had come with me.

A small, sad smile flitted over my face.

"Fair enough," I replied. "Most people tell me I talk too much anyway."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"There it is," he pointed at the building in the distance, perched on the edge of the cliffs on the far side of the graveyard, "Seems to be the only place out here." 

-==IC: Sairaus==-

"Children, play nice." Sairaus said with a cough, as she tapped her foot, and beckoned the other two to actually follow her. "I can help you out, I just need to find out what's going on here." The Exo-Toa said, as this was not the way that anyone would get freed...

"Yes, my Lady!" Snese snapped, though with a hint of regret. "Though I would like to warn you, this one is... difficult."

He offered an arm to the difficult one to help her over to the doorway.

"My dear, I'm afraid you don't know where you stand." His tone seemed genuinely pitying. "This is the Cult of Plague! Whatever 'army' you profess is out there is no match for the might of Vitsaus! As so, regrettably, I must insist you sit down and enjoy the show." The pity was gone in an instant, replaced with a deadly threat. Virus swirled and darkened within his flesh, ready to strike.

-==IC: Sairaus==-

"Children, play nice." Sairaus said with a cough, as she tapped her foot, and beckoned the other two to actually follow her. "I can help you out, I just need to find out what's going on here." The Exo-Toa said, as this was not the way that anyone would get freed...

"Yes, my Lady!" Snese snapped, though with a hint of regret. "Though I would like to warn you, this one is... difficult."

He offered an arm to the difficult one to help her over to the doorway.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne smiled at the Makuta as he divulged valuable information, then allowed her grin to expand even further as Sairaus put a halt to his plan. She did, however, shy away from the offered hand as she followed behind Sairus.

"Difficult?" the Toa snorted. "Impossible is more like it." Privately she wondered whether Sairaus "helping out" was referring to Snese or her, and if "going on here" involved Parasite's predicament or hers. "If I'm no match for the might of Vistavious, creature, I'd sure like to meet him." Ismekne said in low tones to Snese. "I'm sure you'd find the resulting battle entertaining." More like I'd whip his mother-lady-spawned tail.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Hive - Containment Centre.

"The fact that you can't even say the god's name properly isn't helping your case," he said to Ismekne. "You've done nothing but lie since your arrival here." 

IC(Ismekne): The Toa growled and swung her warhammer at Hive's head with her good arm. "Since when did you get the magical power to appear and magically overhear whispered conversations?" The Toa readied a water blast - she suspected that her swing would miss. 

OOC: Yep, he would have to have been pretty close to hear that one. 

A burst of virus followed from the Makuta at Ismekne's side. She still seemed lively, so a dosage of lethargy might do her some good. "Now, now, my dear, we can't have that," Snese scolded. "Hive only speaks the truth, unlike yourself."

OOC: Hive's been standing right next to the door this entire time. He didn't magically appear. 

Of course, since Hive didn't actually have a proper head, and was still outside the room, the swing didn't come close to hitting him, the bulky weapon instead slamming into the door frame before it could reach him. That wasn't even taking into account the fact that Ismekne's alleged broken shoulder blade should have left her unable to wield such a weapon in the first place.

"I don't understand why my compatriots are keeping you alive, Toa," he growled, his hand gripping an undamaged section of doorframe to stop the blast of water from pushing him backwards, "But you will find that I am not as lenient as they." 

Edited by Locus

IC Parasite:

Alone

fury

It could feel in the air the presence of Seven.

It wanted to feed of him.

but perhaps the lizard creature would be a better choice.

indesicion

perhaps.... another chance. later. 

yes.

With a growl, it slunk back inside.

perhaps it could have the Ga-Toa.

It came into the room in time to see said Ga- toa swing a hammer at Hive.

injuries. open spots. entries. a door way for it to spread easily.

irresistable.

It stepped forward, into the light, Iskmene would be able to see it's full horrifying visage.

it gurgled at it's Herald questioningly, pointing with bony claws at the Ga-Toa.

IC Zambies:

The zombies stumbled and fell in the direction of Wyrm.

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest.

"That's right, keep it coming," he raised his rhotuka and fired a spinner towards the first of the creatures. The undead beasts looked plenty disoriented already, but it always paid to be careful... 

IC: [Jorth - Training]

"Nor mine. Amazing what things I've had to learn here." He went from admiring his work to looking at Miril, "You know I've become a fairly decent chef? Being able to create meat is one thing, getting people to eat it without gagging takes preparation."

IC: [Olari - Engineering]

"We need you to keep your strength up, and for that you need more than the Pakari you wear. Eat well and meet us back here when you are ready." Olari looked at the mech Virse had pointed out, her mask zooming in on it, trying to get a look at the pilot, "I need to have a word with a potential telepath..."

IC: [Venga - Engineering]

"Well not drop dead, thats for sure." Venga said, huffing with indignation, "Everyone has a purpose in life, and I refuse to believe anyone's is to die for the convenience of someone else."

IC: [skrall - Castle fo Kuru]

Was this another test? It seemed unlikely that someone who was avatar to a fear god would flee in terror in the manner of a coward. Were they just supposed to blindly trust this being? He did hold what was apparently one of those "Infinite Gem" things that seemed to crop up occasionally back before the Bionifight crash, it could have given him the edge.

And it could also be used as an excuse should this be an actual rebellion and it ended in failure. If asked by a victorious Maeus why they had served an upstart rebel, it wasn't their fault, a gem to instil fear without limit had been used on them. It probably wouldn't work, given what Skrall had seen of Maeus so far, but it could be worth an attempt. Which was probably more than saying no to Aiolos could achieve. He could hardly let any of them go free after telling of his plan to overthrow and replace the Herald of Fear, and would most likely kill anyone who refused to go along.

With these odds weighed, Skrall did what he thought was best. He kneeled.

IC: [Tuyetkhamun - Knowledge]

"I do not think spies are much in the mind of these other cultists," the God-Queen pointed out, "They just take what they want. However I am still extending trust to the three of you in offering you this...alliance. Are you going to accept my offer?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC(Ismekne): "Go ahead and tell me about it, buddy." Ismekne grumbled, her voice betraying the pain she was in. She did fire the water blast at Hive's abdomen anyway, attempting to break the robot's arm.

The Toa pulled the weapon out of the jamb, having to tug with her weight to get it out. The arm that didn't have the hammer dangled limp at her side, useless, and probably bleeding. Her world shook and reset itself, and she fell backward, hitting the floor on the side of her weapon arm. She sighed. She was just getting herself more hurt. 

OOC: No more warhammer swings for this Toa for awhile. Hmph. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Miril - Training Sector. 

We merged back into one being, regarding the Toa quizzically. "You have the power to make meat?" 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Puppetmaster (Baterra Nui) - Outside Facility.

Uh-oh. A crowd. Looking at him. That couldn't be good.... 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Considering that the Toa was blasting water one-handed for only a few seconds before falling flat on her butt, and that Hive was much larger than her, had his feet dug into the floor and his arm firmly gripping the doorframe, it came as no surprise that her attack proved ineffective. 

He turned his attention to Parasite. "Don't eat this one, yet. Snese wants it alive." 

Edited by Locus

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne stood up, groaning. The thought of driving her hammer straight into Hive's hand on the jamb had an appeal, but he'd just withdraw the appendage before he got there. A combination attack of that and a water blast might do the trick...but the robot would likely find a way out of it somehow, because that character was played by Locus. That robot just knew how to tick her off. 

"Wrong," Ismekne snorted. "Snese tried to kill me a few minutes ago. Really, the only reason he's pretending to care about my wellfare is so he can take the pleasure of killing me away from you."

IC Parasite:

It growled and gurgled in a manner not unlike a small child denied a sweet treat.

but stepped forward toward Iskmene all the same, the tentacle on its right hand waving in what could be considered an innocent manner.

The feelers twitched, and it huffed, gurgling at the Ga-Toa.

The host head fell forward, and from its dead lips came the same word from before.

"sssssscaaaaaaaaared???"

"I take no pleasure in killing, nor any such menial task." He intoned emotionlessly, stepping forward with his hand poised to grab Parasite if the creature decided to attack, "It is simply a necessary part of what we do here." 

IC - Seven - Containment Centre:

Seven stayed perfectly still as Wyrm lured away the zombies, and watched closely as Parasite stalked back inside the building, leaving the entrance wide open. Seven carefully observed the area surrounding the containment centre to be sure he was safe, making sure it was empty - before carefully, and quietly, getting up, walking forwards, and slipping into the entrance.

Further down the hall, he could hear muffled voices, but couldn't quite make out the words - but the "sssssssscarrrrred?" emanating from Parasite was easily recognized when it came rumbling down from wherever he and the group he must be with were. Intent on learning some useful information, Seven quietly crept closer until he could actually make out the words that were being said in detail, and then slipped into a side room so that he wouldn't be seen. And, on the plus side, he'd be able to hear it if people started moving toward him, or if they all suddenly stopped speaking and acted as though they were suspicious that they might be listened to, and he could exit the room and sprint outside and into the safety of the forest before being captured and harmed.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: [Jorth - Training]

"Sure can. Boop."

A thick steak of...steak materialised out of thin air, bounced off Miril's shoulder and flopped to the ground.

"Ta-daa! Between me, Zephyr's vegetable garden and that Steltian chef guy we can fix up quite a banquet."

IC: [Olari - Engineering]

"A moment of your time!" Olari called out to Puppetmaster, floating towards the cockpit of his mech on magnetic currents, "Virse tells me you are a telepath, and I have need of someone with that talent."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Miril - Training Sector.

"I don't know whether to be impressed or sickened..." 

IC: The Puppetmaster - Outside Facility. 

"That depends on what you want." 

IC: Virse - Wailing Cliffs

Virse wavered uncertainly for a moment. While she should go to greet that Great Being, the prospect of food seemed too good to resist after her long scouting mission. She watched Olari approach the mech and quickly decided the Fa-Toa had it covered. She followed Zakaro back into the building.

IC: Lady Dajik - Castle of Fear

Good, she had an ally. Now they must wait for their offering to be accepted, and for that Toa to receive the reward for defiance.

"I resent that!" Snese called from behind the Toa. "I would never kill you in such a... barbaric manner. And certainly not before my Lady demanded it!"

"There it is," he pointed at the building in the distance, perched on the edge of the cliffs on the far side of the graveyard, "Seems to be the only place out here." 

IC: Antiro - Wailing Cliffs

It wasn't hard to spot what Falcon was talking about.

The land here was flat and unchanging, the only variations being in the form of the graves littering the scape. It wasn't until you looked far enough to the edge of it, right at the horizon, that you could spot the long, low building sitting obstinately there.

"What do you think?" I asked quietly, not wanting to disturb ... well, whatever was out here. "Worth investigating?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Arkie (Training Sector)

Spotting a break in the waves of cultists, I nip over to the control panel and key in a command:

HORDE MODE

I slam down the confirm key, and an enormous crowd of cultists, undead and Rahi begin spawning all around us, although not moving yet.

"Ready for this?" I say with a grin. 

IC: Miras (Bionifight Facility)

I land at the facility, making sure to avoid the pair of Rahkshi. 

OOC: Miras open for interaction.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Nisadeff (Trophy Hall, with I.F. and Asi)

The Toa-sized Matoran shrugs in response, stepping forward a little bit to place herself well within Asi's personal space, tilting her head innocently. 

"Mmhmm, yep. Toa does indeed not know how to have fun. Hypothesis confirmed~"

IC: Zakaro (Engineering, with Virse and Olari)

"Sounds good," he replied before turning towards the Engineering Sector. 

As he walked, he noticed the footsteps of Virse behind him and turned to see her, raising an eyebrow and speaking. 

"Ho, there. Friend of Olari's, are you?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC Ezezko / Engineering

Looks like my words of caution regarding Dreisen and trusting facility staff had been blown to the four corners by his incredibly persuasive (not) presence and words. Ah well, best to stay silent. Wait for something to happen.

IC Langmuir [F] / Noroi Event

"Do you have anything that could be used on the suit, but not Noroi, Praggos?"

IC Langmuir [M] / Noroi Event

Despair

IC Maccha Yellow! / Host's Room

”IKU GO!”

IC No Name / Muaka's Den

"What is your goal?"

...but close to it

-==IC: Containment Center==-

Seven listened and listened. He had heard nothing from the hall at first, which was a tad odd. One thing he had forgotten to consider, however... Was that there was only one entrance into the room.

Clang. Clang. Clang. A shadow stood in front of the door, blocking Seven's escape.

"Who are you?"

OOC: Quick update. Will catch up on other stuff in a bit.

GM IC: CASTLE FO KURU

Aiolos smirked as both Dajik and Skrall pledged themselves to him, turning back to Dayeth and glaring at her.

"Very well," he snarled. "Have a taste of my power!"

He clutched the Gem of Fear tightly, directing it towards Dayeth in an attempt to bring her to her knees.

Unbeknownst to the others, Dayeth would be affected by the powers of the Gem of Fear, but... not in the way they would expect. While she did feel the fear within her increasing, she would also find herself somewhat immune to its debilitating effect; she could feel the power building within her once more, waiting for her to use it. The presence within her mind seemed to empower her at the same time.