BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

Ravyn (Revenant) - Knowledge Sector

"Sort of, although Arkie's mother was one too, so I can say from firsthand experience that not all of them are as bad as people generally make them out to be," he sighed. "Unfortunately, the ones you're more likely to encounter where I'm from are more likely to tear you apart for being a "heathen worshipper of Mata Nui" than attempt hold a civil conversation, and they've gained enough power over the years that four of our six villages have already fallen to their might. Some of the people are even discussing leaving the island entirely, which is practically a death sentence considering most of the natives don't know of any other landmasses to flee to and those who happened to wash up upon its shores either can't remember where their homes are or come from lands so far away that they've never even heard of the place before stepping foot on it. But since our only other options are to win the war or die trying, who am I to take away even the smallest amount of hope they have left to help them sleep at night?"

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: OWL

The same blade that had bisected the first zombie struck down again, seeking to sever the zombie's arm from the rest of its body. The second blade cut diagonally upwards at the second charging zombie, aiming to cut from its hip to its shoulder.

IC Zambies:

The blade did indeed slice through the arm, luckily the zombie had two, and used the other one as it attempted to grab and claw and bite at the leg.

The second zombie, having seen the blades power, half fell, half ducked under the strike, then lunged from all fours likely too close and too fast for the blades to reach( though this author is in fact not familiar with the weapon in question and may in fact be quite wrong)

IC Owl

Going by this image, it seemed that OWL's bladed limbs could reach a good way down. So when he charging zombie rushed, OWL stabbed down at the zombie who had evaded his guard.

His leg hurt.

Crying out in pain, OWL violently kicked out the leg that was being torn at by the first zombie, hoping to shake it off.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC - Seven - Wilted Forest:

Seven shifted his feet again, twirling his weapon as he did so, the stump of an arm that was holding onto it flying off and moving directly intercept the zombie running for him even as his earlier movement enabled him to dodge the kick to his left leg. Then he quickly danced around Parasite, the speed of his movement seemingly at odds with the size of his person.

Then the fork-end of his knork was stabbed directly at the centre of the feelers extending from Parasite's chest.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Parasite:

If Seven was inordinately fast, so too was Parasite. With no need to hold back strength or speed in the sake of safety, It whipped around, missing limb growing back at incredible speed due to his recent feeding. The bone blade in its left hand caught the fork again, while the right slashed out at Seven's throat.

IC Zambies:

The first living corpse held fast, chewing and biting at the ankle, while the second continued to try and attack from its position stuck on the blade.

The third barely registered the hit, simply continued to advance on Seven.

Seven quickly ducked under the second blade, letting it pass harmlessly over his head. Then, before Parasite could change the angle of the attack, Seven grunted, using Parasite's blocking of the forked end of the knork to forcibly shove the bone blade, the arm it came out of, and the rest of Parasite straight into the zombie that was currently on the other side of Parasite from Seven.

profiles i guess

IC: Falcon - Hallways.

"This looks like our way out," I did my best to ignore the other being's snappiness as I approached a gaping hole in the facility wall. We were all on edge right now, after all. "Anywhere in particular you think we should go first?"

IC: Antiro - Hallways

I peered out of the makeshift entrance.

"Graveyard seems the most open area," I said. "Marsh, mountains ... too many hiding spots for crazy cultists."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Sevyn (Engineering, (most definitely not cuddling) with Zephyr)

"That somehow does not surprise me," the Steltian replied, taking a glance into the basket and selecting a fruit, which he promptly began to peel. 

"This entire island is unnatural, at least in comparison to the typicality of the ones I and I assume you hail from. The entire island seems to be strangely suited to this Cult in all honesty, catering to its very sects. Of course, it's certainly possible that the sects developed because of the landscape, but it seems equally possible that the landscape was changed to suit the Cult's needs." 

He blinks, pauses and speaks again. 

"My, how philosophical of me! I suppose you do learn quite a bit being a bartender, or rather the chef, waiter, and owner all in one. My apologies for rambling, I didn't intend to take up your time. Will that be all for now?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Kopen - Med Bay

She could hardly form the words. "W-what... was that?"

IC: Alisa Dare - Medbay.

She just stood there and stared. So that had been the Av-Toa's destiny - to pass her powers on to another. Smiling at the sight, she turned and got back to work. There were other patients who required her attention...

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - DAYETH / DAJIK / SKRALL

"The Fearsome One has chosen," one of the Matoran said. 

"He has blessed you," another said, speaking directly to Dayeth. 

IC:

Dayeth's guess that the book had been employing fear tactics was a good one, the next page she had turned to had an article that described what this book did. It was like an invisible hand beyond the fourth wall that pointed out literary cliches, surely someone like her could make use of it, could she not?

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear. 

Closing the book and putting it away in the folds of her cloak - hopefully it would stay there, and not instantly reappear in her hand - she followed the Matoran, wondering what exactly she had been blessed with...

I peered out of the makeshift entrance.

"Graveyard seems the most open area," I said. "Marsh, mountains ... too many hiding spots for crazy cultists."

"Okay.... just so long as we don't get caught out there after dark...." 

IC Zambies:

The first living corpse held fast, chewing and biting at the ankle, while the second continued to try and attack from its position stuck on the blade.

The third barely registered the hit, simply continued to advance on Seven.

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest. 

Slinking low to the ground - rendered almost invisible by his chameleon powers - he crept up behind the nearest of the creature and lashed out with his sword, aiming to cleave the undead creature in half. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

God willing, this guy has just watched too many horror movies and he's just superstitious about graveyards at night. Or he's going to come out with some kind of military reason why it's strategically inopportune to do it or yadda yadda yadda.

Because otherwise....

"Why not?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"You haven't heard?" he gave the Toa a surprised look. Two weeks on this island, and no one had told him? "The graves empty at night. The bodies climb out and roam around." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"̶̨Y͞͡o͟u͝ ̴͢in̡͘tȩ̸͘ń̸d͡ ̵͠t̴̢ơ͟͝ ͞m̷̧ą̸ke͢҉ ̧͜͝m̵͞͝e ҉̨p͝a͡y͢, ҉͘E͟n͞f͝o̢rc͘͞e̡̢͠r̨̡͝?̴̀͞ ̷I ͟h̸́͟a͠v̢e b̸éen͟ ̸͢͠h̷͞ere t̕h̢e͘͢ ̶w͜҉̡hò͞͏lȩ̵ t̡i̧ḿ̸é.̕͞͏ ̶͜͠It̶ ̴i̡s͠ ̶̕y͢͏̸ơ͢͡ù͝ ̧͟͢w̢h̸̡o͢ ̶̕ć̡h̡͠͏o͏s̵̕͜è̷ ̀͝͠t̵͡o͏ b̨r̡̀i̵n̸͞g ̨҉ţ̕͞h̀i͞s͘ ̡u̷͢po̶̷n̨͢ ̶̵͏h̵͞e̵͡͠r͏҉͟ ̀͡h́͘͡ę҉ą͢d̸͢."҉   The colossus' helm was impassive, but its tone almost seemed amused. The swords flew, the Fe-Toa's warning shots, but they never passed their target. The abomination's hands closed around their hilts in mid-flight, the oversized claymores screaming to a stop as the giant brought them to its sides. "Y̵̵ǫ̶̶ú͏r̕͜͜ sẃo͝͏͠r̵̡d̵̀s͟.̵̢ ̴G̶̡r̴̵a҉̷t͝e̴̴̵fu̴͞l͢͝lỳ̷ ̧a̧͜͟c͝҉ce͝pt̸̷ȩd̀,̶͡ ҉L̢͠an̴g͏mu͏ir͢.̴̨̕"

"If ̶͞y̧͘̕ou͞ t̶̢̨r̴̡y̴̧̢ ͘t͜͠o ͞s̷̢t̷͝͠ǫp ̕m̵͟è̸͝,͏̸͝ ͜y͢͜o̡͢͡u̴ ͞͞e̵ńd͘͢ąn͠g̵e͞r ͝͝͡h̨҉é͡r̢ ̀҉l̵̨̀i͞f͏̀e͘.̴͡ ̵̴Í̛͝s ̷̶ţhá̵̸t̕͢ w͘h̴͘ąt͏ you̸̴͠ ͠s͢ȩ͟ȩk͢,̶̀͢ ̨É̕͢n̛f́̀o̶͡r̨͢ce̡r̨͡?"

-==IC: Elly==-

The sword whirred in her hands, as the titanic being stood in front of the colossal armour. "I'll stop you and free her." Elly said in determination, as the blade of blue light seemed to blur to another colour for a very brief second. With a guttural growl, Elly ran forward quickly, holding the sword to her right side, prepared to slash diagonally upward to the left once within range.

• Upvote 1

IC: Nisadeff (Trophy Hall, with I.F.)

Her call echoed for a few moments off the walls as Nisadeff pouted and put her hands on her hips, glancing around for the Herald of Death. Without a sign as to where he went, the psychotic cultist just sighed and bit her lip. 

"Guess he's not here. That's saaadd. Too baaad, soo saaad, now I can't go and make Kuolema glad! What a rhyme, what a time, what a fine line of a dime! Don't know where I'm goin', don't care where I've been, anndd I'm out of words. Dang, and I was goin' pretty well too! It's always easier when you're singing to someone you're about to free, there's just something so inspiring in that look of incomprehension and delicious fear before they're saved..."

Another sigh, this one not of exasperation but rather wistfulness as Nisadeff trailed off into dreams and memories of her various savings of the poor beings left in the dark of the great deities. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC - Asi - Trophy Hall:

"I feel that they can more easily grasp the concept when they've got my steel within their bodies than when you sing to them," one voice replied, stepping into view. The regal appearing Toa of Plama raised an eyebrow looking over at Nisa, his khanda sheathed at his side, even as one hand was placed suggestively on it, following with what he had said. He looked over to I.F. and nodded at the being, before turning back to the other cultist.

"I'm afraid I truly cannot understand your preoccupation with entertaining those we're supposed to be freeing. Seems rather frivolous."

profiles i guess

GM IC: "Maeus!" Tuoni said, turning with a skakdi grin ripping through the mesh of the helmet he "wore." "I was just about to send Frostbite to find you for your overdue report."

GM IC: Masenna shook her head, glancing off towards where the City of Fear lay in the distance. Somewhere off that way, Maeus would certainly be torturing more souls with his terrors. And further still, Tuoni would be planning how to kill every fighter they encountered. The Herald of Misery sighed and told her follower, "What of them? They have made their bed, and must lay in it."

IC: "...Well, I hope you and all who join you happiness," Xaeraz said with a small smile. "But, uh, I'm... Not going to join you. Assuming Bionifight keeps running, I'm going to stay here when all this is over. I just..." He sighed and looked off into the distance, eyes glazing over.

"I'm not sure I can function in a real society, knowing what I did."

IC: "It's almost night time," Zephyr said, rolling his eyes at the faux subservience that Sevyn was dishing out. He'd had enough bootlickers to know it when it wasn't genuine. "And I'm in no mood to deal with corpses tonight. Tell me what you're making."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Malkon - Wailing Cliffs/Spine:

As Malkon jogged, he ran into no other difficulties beyond having to jump over the odd tombstone here and there that was actually in his way. As it started to grow dark, he and the bag he carried passed into the spine, Malkon following various paths through the area, his speed slowing down, as he navigated the mountains to hopefully safely reach the Wilted Forest.

profiles i guess

IC: Nisadeff (Trophy Hall, with I.F. and Asi)

"Oh, I wouldn't call it entertainment. At least, not entertainment for them." 

And the petite Matoran giggled.

IC: Sevyn (Engineering, with Zephyr)

"Ah, this? Well, currently I have some Kane-Ra Steaks on the grill, and with this fresh supply of fruits I'm going to use the skin of the Aowe Berry here plus some of the Coilk Fruit's juice to marinate the Steaks for a fresh, tropical style that wouldn't be out of place on the Southern Islands. Over there is a  Muaka Stew with Pual Beans and Rikorn Grains, and lastly is the simple, yet classic Chef's Salads which are in constant development on that table."

As he spoke, the Steltian Chef continued his work, placing the Aowe Berry to the side in favor of taking its peel and dicing that into even smaller pieces. He accented each ingredient with either a gesture or pulling the named thing from the basket or his apron, allowing Zephyr to physically see exactly what he was talking about.

AGoNWLR.jpg

GM IC: Masenna shook her head, glancing off towards where the City of Fear lay in the distance. Somewhere off that way, Maeus would certainly be torturing more souls with his terrors. And further still, Tuoni would be planning how to kill every fighter they encountered. The Herald of Misery sighed and told her follower, "What of them? They have made their bed, and must lay in it."

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch. 

He raised an eyebrow, trying to figure out if Masenna was trying to make a joke about his current condition, "Well, they've dragged us into their mess as well," he finally said. "We can't just sit back and let these strangers roam free, can we?"

GM IC: DREISEN - ENGINEERING

"Hey Vagust, are you done staring at that?" the Head of Engineering asked. "Because if you are... we should get going. And if you're not... well, stop staring at the same screen."

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU 

The Skakdi held the damaged sphere out to Tuoni.

"Repairing it looks to be more costly time-wise than I would recommend while we are dealing with the tournament and enacting our... plan," said the Herald of Fear. "For now it might be best kept with you in the palace - perhaps the Trophy Room. The tournament remains unable to access the Fields of Death; by extension, they remain unable to access you."

GM IC: CASTLE FO KURU - DAYETH / SKRALL / DAJIK

The Matoran led the three fighters through the gate, which slammed closed behind them. The group walked up the path, approaching the castle as thunder rumbled overhead.

IC Parasite:

It was pushed with surprising force backwards, but rather than impacting the third undead, it shot out it's newly regrown whiplike appendage, wrapping around a nearby branch and hoisting itself up and past Seven.

These prey were strong, and clever.

And numerous.

It was outnumbered, and likely outmatched.

It would seem, however that the bladed one was being hampered be it's raised minions. Bitten and likely infected, even.

With a satisfied gurgle, it lanced both of its bone swords at OWL, hoping to spread more of its infectious spores and cells into the being.

And with one final howl, it leapt away through the dense marsh.

IC Zambies:

The first zombie continued biting and scratching, while the second continued flailing around, before it's lower half got sliced in two by Wyrm.

The third shambled toward Seven, taking a clumsy clawed swing at him.

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear. 

As she walked, Dayeth felt the book almost.... calling to her. She flicked it open, instinctively knowing exactly which page to go to. "Lovely place you've got here," she commented to the Matoran. 

When Parasite jumped up and over him, Seven growled in frustration; when it launched a pair of bone swords he swung his weapon up to intercept them, knocking them harmlessly off to the side. Then he swung his staff again, the bladed end of his weapon deflecting the one zombie's swing and likely severring its hand, and before it could react, he turned and ran after Parasite with a howl.

Keeping low to the ground, he used ears and sense of smell - and, eventually, his eyes - to locate Parasite, bounding after the mutated creature with similar speed as that with which it ran through the marsh. Once close enough, Seven grabbed a broken branch and threw it out Parasite, before yelling out, "What are you, scared?" mainly becuase he didn't have anything else he could think to yell and because he knew that most of the time that worked to make his enemies angry and turn back to him, anyways.

IC - Vagust - Engineering Sector:

Somewhat annoyed at Dreisen's tone - mainly because Vagust wasn't the only person in control of his actions and the passive-aggresive manner in which Dreisen's writer was telling Vagust's writer to post was definitely annoying Vagust's writer, causing him to respond in a similarly passive agressive manner - Vagust stood up quickly, ready to move.

Edited by Grochi of Potoos

profiles i guess

"What are these things?" he hissed, swiping at the zombie that had been attacking Seven. 

IC: Kopen - Med Bay

;Hello, Kopen;

The new Av-Toa sat up straight, sending the echoes of her clickers rebounding through the room. It seemed the others had left her time to adjust, so who...

;I am here, sister. Do not be frightened.;

"N-no," Kopen stammered out loud. Her soft voice was full of emotion threatening to break though. "I... I saw y-you... die."

Tenjou sighed within her mind. ;I wish there had been more time to explain. I am sorry for any distress I caused you.;

Slowly, Kopen was beginning to understand. This time, she answered back in her own mind. What do you mean? I'm a Toa now! Couldn't you have given me some kind of warning?!

Tenjou just laughed, a soft, carefree sound so different from the last time Kopen had heard it. ;Not just any Toa, sister. Can't you feel it?;

I... I don't know what I feel. This is all so... new.

;Kopen... you are a Toa of Light.;

She couldn't help it. Kopen burst out laughing, right in the middle of the Med Bay. After all those times she wished to share the powers of Kale and Tenjou, she had it all along. She was now a blind Toa of Light. Had it been any other day, she wouldn't have believed it. But now she was a Toa and her staff was talking to her in the voice of her dead friend, not to mention she was in a multidimensional fighting tournament that had crash landed on an island that worships some twisted religion. After all of that, anything seemed possible.

Now she understood. That great space in front of her, filled by her element... that was light. Something she hadn't seen in years, but now she could feel it. Kopen reached out to touch it, and then, caught in the thrill of the moment, she bent it. She could feel that untapped power within her draining, and she could feel some change, but she still couldn't...

;Kopen, stop!;

She withdrew her hand as if she had been burned. What happened?

;You... you need to practice. I will guide you.;

Kopen just nodded, unaware of the brilliant, blinding flare she had just created. I... I should take you to Kale. He might be able to help.

Tenjou didn't say anything, but Kopen felt her approval. With a wide grin still fixed upon her face, Kopen picked up her staff and darted out into the halls. Her first few steps sent her careening painfully off a wall, but she soon picked herself up and started again. Her footsteps were gaining confidence already, and she began to run faster and faster down the halls. "Kale! Kale!" she shouted all the way to the Engineering Sector.

• Upvote 5

IC: Xara - Engineering Sector. 

"Of course I want in," I replied with a smirk, "but I'm afraid I don't know any telepaths."

IC: The Puppetmaster - The Spine.

"Done..." he stepped back and pulled on the new gauntlet. He clenched his fist, and the blade sprang forth, no longer punching holes through his arm in order to operate. "Perfect." 

He turned towards his mech, still tucked away safely in the back of the cave. Observation was fine, but after two weeks of sitting around and doing nothing, perhaps it was time for him to take the initiative.... 

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena Ruins.

"Where the bloody are you?" he snapped, still digging through the wreckage near the edge of the fog. The organisers had a supply of drones big enough to take on everyone in the arena, but somehow he couldn't find any of them? 

IC: Dekako - Knowledge Sector. 

We make our way back to the knowledge sector and lie down in one of the corners, unsure of what to do now. 

IC: Miril - Training Sector. 

"Sounds good," one of us said to Jorth, while the other looked around quizically. "We.... just have no idea how to do that...." 

IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den.

She had to admit, she liked this prison a little better than the last one she'd been in. She still had access to her powers, there was no killer monster on the loose, no godmodding, railroading GMs, and no detestable staff NPCs wardens. 

IC: Hive - Containment Centre.

He jabbed the needle into the Toa's arm, and saw the man's face explode into an expression of pain. And then his face literally exploded - along with the rest of him. His insides seemed to swell, stretching the skin....

And then he popped, like a water balloon full of.... not water. 

"Well.... that is dissappointing," his seemed unfazed by the blood and viscera now splattered all over the walls, ceiling and floors. "Another failed experiment." 

IC: Xara - Muaka's Den.

Prison is boring...

OOC: Terry, Dekako, Scriva and Xara open for interaction. 

• Upvote 1

IC-Harami (Knowledge sector)

Harami walked into what appeared to be a Library, and found what appeared to be a gigantic Lizard-like creature resting in a corner. Not wanting to become Lizard food, she decided to observe the creature from a safe distance, hoping it wouldn't notice her.

IC-Fission (Outside Bionifight Facility)

After navigating his way out of the City (Assuming he hadn't been caught by anyone), Fission encountered what appeared to be a stadium of some kind. So maybe there were other people stuck on this crazy island...

OOC

Harami Indirectly interacting with Dekako, Fission approaching The Bionifight Facility, and probably going to get attacked/captured shortly.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Dekako - Knowledge Sector. 

In a gigantic library full of people, we didn't notice one more looking in our direction. 

IC Parasite:

It didn't respond, didn't even appear to react even as the thrown branch speared through its abdomen.

It just kept running and swinging through the marsh.

IC Zambies:

The first two undead crumbled away into dust, while the third suffered a wide slash across its torso, seemingly unaffected. It groaned, and reached out to grasp at Wyrm when...

IC Kat:

My armored foot impacted the creatures chest, sending it flying back, and it's head was impaled upon a low branch, and it crumbled away.

"Sorry I'm late, I got a little stuck in the mud."

Seven growled again, before taking off after Parasite for the second time. He had caught up on the creature once, he would do it again. This time he would just make sure to get close enough to actually kill it before doing anything.

profiles i guess

IC: [Olari - Engineering]

"We may have to go find some then. The only one I recall is that one from War Games, the one with the tentacles. But I'm not sure how useful he actually is."

From from she remembered of Kelatin he'd have enough trouble just getting around the mountains, let alone acting as a mobile mission hub. 

"Any ideas, Virse?"

IC: [Jorth - Training Sector]

"...okay, time for a little basket making one-oh-one. Gather round my students and I shall tell you a tale..."

The flesh-Toa started explaining and demonstrating some of the basic principles of weaving. Where exactly he had picked these skills up was left unsaid. An interesting life as a Matoran, probably

IC: [Tuyetkhamun - Knowledge Sector]

"That is...generally what this action indicates."

A thousand biting retorts welled up inside the God-Queen's mind. She bit them all down. No comment about leaving his brains in his other armour, no mention of how he had possibly drooled out all his manners. Such brutal honesty had been getting her nowhere so far. She'd just have to save them for later when this oaf was slaved to her and she could point out his obvious flaws with impunity.

"So...are we to continue with the courteous introductions?" She offered her hand again

IC: [skrall - City of Fear]

The thunder and the walls were no worry for someone who had grown and lived amongst the Black Spike Mountains. But Skrall was still twitchy. Dayeth was behind him and he kept wanted to glance back to check she wasn't doing anything...eldritch

IC: [Venga - Engineering Sector]

Landing outside engineering with a solid thump, skidding along the ground slightly until his blocky feet caught traction, Venga looked back at his defeated foe.

"You snooze you loose Venix!"

Edited by Wyrd Bið Ful Aræd

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Draco

Draco was rather hesitant on handshakes. He had dealt with his fair share of "trick handshakes"- he had bloody poisoned some students that way- well no, he beat the karz out of them, then poisoned them by slapping... The others shook hands... Still, the fact that this mummy thing was so insistent on shaking hands told him that either they were too nice, or trying to trick him to be poisoned- or something more sinister.

"I... Would rather not... Don't trust handshakers... Either the person is too trusting, or they want to catch you off guard. Say what you bloody want."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Kopen - Engineering Sector

Her shouts of Kale's name echoed before her, followed by, not a small blur of red, but a streak of silver and gold. In a moment, Toa Kopen skittered to a stop and searched the crowd for any sign of her friend. "Hey, have you guys seen Kale?" Kopen yelled at the group gathered there.

IC: Virse - Engineering Sector

"My knowledge of the other contestants is... limited," Virse admitted. "I met a telepathic Great Being in the fifth round, and we had several in the War Games. I do not see any of them here though."

IC: Lady Dajik - City of Fear

Her progress along the path was slowed by her injuries, but the Lady Dajik was determined to keep her appointment. Even as the fear of the place began to leak into her mind, she pushed on. She had already failed once, she could not fail again.

IC: Snese - Containment Center

"That's peculiar," Snese muttered, though it was unclear who he was talking to. Maybe he was speaking to the unconscious Toa beside him. "It almost sounds like Parasite is getting closer..." He turned in his chair, listening to the various sounds of the hunt. That wasn't Parasite's howl...

But he just shrugged and settled in to wait for Sairaus. He had done enough for one day, and as long as those noises stayed away, they weren't his problem.

IC Kat:

My armored foot impacted the creatures chest, sending it flying back, and it's head was impaled upon a low branch, and it crumbled away.

"Sorry I'm late, I got a little stuck in the mud."

"Can someone explain to me what the heck those things were?" 

IC: [Jorth - Training Sector]

"...okay, time for a little basket making one-oh-one. Gather round my students and I shall tell you a tale..."

The flesh-Toa started explaining and demonstrating some of the basic principles of weaving. Where exactly he had picked these skills up was left unsaid. An interesting life as a Matoran, probably

IC: Miril - Training Sector. 

We followed his instructions carefully, and got to work weaving. It was always good to learn new skills....

-IC: Typhoeus-

Typhoeus moved with surprising speed to take the presented hand, firmly yet kindly grasping it just as Draco finished say what a bad idea the action was.

"Typhoeus Livyatan, consecrated and licenced Chaos Warrior, Bride-To-Be of the Dark Demiurge Apophis. It is a delight to make your acquaintance. Now, what sort of places, promises, and purposes are you offering and/or discussing?"

The utterly truthful expression of friendliness on Typhoeus' diabolically armoured face was second in cognitive dissonance only to the fact that the handshake had zero effect on the power-absorbing (and judging by the lack of confusion or anger in his gaze at the attempt at mind control, oblivious) hulk of a being.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Ismekne): "I told you the army was coming," the Toa said. "Tuoni...got a weapon that allowed him to control people...put a controlling presence in their minds...the Bionifighters...he got a lot of them...it makes me try to kill those that oppose what Tuoni wants..."

The Ga-Toa trailed off. Her lungs still hurt, and her muscles felt like lead.