Describe The Title of the Person Above You

Jonathan Crane

Welcome to the protodermis pool, Soran. you'll be here a while. Why not grab a bite to eat at our poolside bar? We had to install that there because after the excruciatingly long time stuck here, people complain that they're hungry upon emerging.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

It was a cold, dank night. The chilly winter wind felt like daggers cutting into the resident's armor plating. But although the weather was unpleasant, there was warmth in the atmosphere. There was a festivity going on this cold winter's night. It was a time of celebration, it was a time of peace, it was a time of fun. All the matoran from all the villages were given the name of another matoran and were told to simply give them a gift. Whether it be in another village or their own, these matoran ventured off at dusk, in search of the receiver of their gift.

One matoran in particular, by the name of Tafu, was traveling down the dark, frivolous jungle surrounding Le-Koro. He was in search of a Le-Matoran by the name of Kalu, but he was unable to locate him. As the moon slowly rose on the horizon, he contemplated where he might be. He had resorted to following the paths but in keeping with them he was unable to find the mysterious matoran. Perhaps if I moved-strayed off the path I might be able to quick-find him, Tafu thought. It was a split second decision he had made, but it ended up costing him dearly. As he zig-zagged through the trees he ended up coming face to face with a sleeping Nui-Jaga. A creature of considerable size to the feeble matoran, he daren't make a move. He was stood frozen. Some might think that it was because the freezing night air had caught the matoran, but he wasn't frozen by the cold, it was from fear. Tafu slowly backed up, keeping a watchful eye on the sleeping Nui-Jaga. Everything was going well until he stepped on a stray twig, snapping it under his weight.

Just then the Nui-Jaga's eyes flashed open, and it looked toward the matoran. Tafu stood like a statue as the approaching Nui-Jaga prepared to attack. This is the final-end, Tafu thought, "There's no quick-going back from this." He closed his eyes in anticipation but felt no swift defeat. Instead he heard the cry of the Nui-Jaga and the stomping of it's many legs slowly growing softer. Tafu opened his eyes and saw what had happened before him. He was saved, not by just anyone but by an Emerging Defender of Mata Nui!

The End,

~Soran

• Upvote 2
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I'm not going to bother with that member title, it's too common and it's not very impressive.

Hey Soran, want me to throw a Makuta in there with you? 

Edited by Arnold Schwarzenegger

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I wish a good smooth version of that mask was available for 3D printing.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

ouch.i stubbed my toa.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

funny time to get that title, considering you have the spinning vahi.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

"Young whippersnapper! back in my day, we didn't have these newfangled CCBS thingies! We just had to make vague humanoid shapes out of standard bricks, and Mata Nui, we liked it!"

• Upvote 2

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

you earn my like,Darth-Nuva-In-Training.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

wait dont put on that ma

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

use the force,luke.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.