A Beautiful Train Ride.

What are Jed and NeoShadowvezon's aliases? The killer is exhibiting Type 2 behavior, if you ask me.

Also, Daniel the Dwarf should be removed from the game. He was last active on July 4, and, judging by his last status update, he no longer has access to the internet.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I'm not Type 2, so if you think I'm the killer then you're sorely mistaken.

Personally, I think that John Cena is too obvious to be the killer, but lacking any better ideas, I'll vote him anyway.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Who is Sir Lancelot anyway? It feels disturbing to be making enemies when you don't even know who they are. 

=P

Moi...?

Wait I thought you were Dribble.

ANY-hoo, I won't put a vote count since John Cena is the popular vote.

Before Tunnel 4.

The guests surrounded John Cena. They closed in in hopes of tying him down. Suddenly they found themselves beaten and battered from a smackdown with John Cena. "You have to be tied dude" said The Rock.

"No one ties Cena down."

"Well at least let us tie your hands behind your back."

"Okay, but only this once."

They tied him down and then they continued partying in any way they could, though it was hard with bruised and battered bodies. Suddenly the light went out. Everyone braced for another death.

The figure walked up to John Cena while holding a knife in his hands. He approached quietly to not startle the pro-wrestler when suddenly he heard a snap and a hand lunge at his throat. John Cena then threw the figure down and yelled "YOU CAN'T SEE ME!" Suddenly he was no where in sight. "Works for me" the figure said.

The light returned. Everyone looked around and noticed the broken rope. They all were scared and frightened as they thought that the great John Cena had died until they saw scribbled on the wall words that said: Hustle.

John Cena, The Irrational Rock; Left at tunnel 4.

So uh yeah. Who now?

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

I vote Sir Lancelot because why not?

Edited by Gunhaver Nuva

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Sorry that I havent posted the scene when it was due. School has started up and so I am very busy. I shall do this now during an available free time.

The people tied Lancelot down. He was upset. How could they tie down a trusted hero of King Arthur's round table knights! Preposterous!

The people waited, this time no partying. As they waited Lancelot tried to slowly wriggle out of the ropes. Suddenly all the lights went out.

Lancelot still struggled to free himself. Suddenly a voice said "What's you favorite color?"

"Uh...blue?" He replied.

"Today it's blood!!!"

"But that's not a..." suddenly he was cut off when he felt a sharp object pierce his chest.

The light returned and the people FREAKED when they saw the dead body of Lancelot. Whoever the murderer is, he seems to be targeting the tied people. Can't be many choices left now hmm?

(personally I would vote sir dapper... ;D ).

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

I vote for the Brave Sir Robin.

I-I mean I vote Gomersal. 'Cause I don't trust you. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y: