Bionicle Mafia: The Luroka Coefficients

Makuta Luroka

Also, Luroka never said no to us killing you. The fact that you are falsifying information is very incriminating. What happened is that we changed targets that night - killing you would have just extended the game, exposed one of us.

Your reason is far more flimsy. What would it benefit him to lie about something that his former comrades could call him out on. He probably misrememberd.

I vote Pulse.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Thank you Quisoves. And perhaps the fact that Quisoves wouldn't let Pulse enact his insane plan made him mad enough to attempt murder. Pulse you have motive, I don't. And I thought Luroka had said you couldn't, I'm going to go double check.

Ah, here it is:

Maybe you discuss your target.

said by Luroka as Tiragath and Pulse were discussing murdering me, thus implying I was not a valid target. Who's providing false info now, Pulse? Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Well, we also don't have half the Mafia from last round arguing against each other. =P

... WE're also probably gonna be down to four Black Room people unless I missed a post. >>'

/EDIT: Dang it, counted the wrong way. >>''

Edited by An/A Blade

You're still falsifying information, Kapura.

We were discussing how your alliance got people suspicious of you.

Full discussion:

Well, good job Kapura. You've got some people on your trail.

How about we kill you or I? That'd confuse the heck out of the village.

We are not going to kill one of our own.

That's for QP to decide. As it stands, you may be a liability.

Yeah, I mean. Your stunt was really short sighted. You contacted a bunch of people, none of whom are mafia. If they start talking to each other it becomes pretty clear that whoever wasn't spoken with is mafia.

This is why I was apprehensive of Kapura's plan.

Why does requesting an alliance peg me as Mafia? I do that either way.

Well you obviously did something to elicit suspicion, else wise we wouldn't have people in the topic talking about a "certain specific person" that contacted them about allying and gave off mafia vibes.

Maybe you discuss your target.

But only Blade, who they don't trust and dead people suspect me. And at this pint the village would need to get crazy good to win. As long as we don't send me, I'll be fine.

I already suggested Kapura as a target, we can kill our own people, right? It's a valid tactic.

If not Kapura, how about we kill RG? And we send Kapura.

I have done nothing to cast suspicion on you, killing me gets you no closer to winning but neither does sending me as a sacrificial lamb.

Scratch killing Kapura - that would expose one of us others even more. I suggest killing RG and sending Dragon.star again.

Also, with RG dead we will be six to their five. Whether they suspect us or not will no longer matter. We will be the majority of votes.

How about Voxumo by JAG18's hands?

Actually, we only need to worry about the Medic, don't we?

As long as we successfully kill someone, we win, right?

In which case, I motion that JAG18 kill Daniel the Dwarf.

And then we sent Jag to kill, since QP was our leader. Also, I don't have motive to kill Quisoves. Quisoves never tried to stop me... in fact, as the above shows, I changed my mind about killing you without Quisoves or Luroka saying no. So, basically, you're trying to frame me as a Mafioso here with information that doesn't exist, and if we're both matoran we've created a divide they can exploit. Also, as an alternative, Tiragath suggested killing Tiragath, so even if Tiragath was a valid target in the white room...

Edited by I AM SPLEL CHEPMSDIN

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Day One: Black

Upon discovering Unit's corpse, Blade and Tiragath shouted accusations at each other, while everyone else either overslept or just did not care. As a result, the vote was tied.

Luroka's rahkshi appeared and claimed Blade and Tiragath at high noon.

Blade, Matoran, Lynched Day One

Tiragath, Mafia, Lynched Day One

Day One: White

More people in the white room were antsy about Quis Oves' assault than people in the black room were about Unit's death, primarily due to ToaK being rather careless, according to the other mafia of Phase One. Despite this, ToaK received only one vote, as opposed to Pulse's two. The simulated room put Pulse under an illusion of such fear that he died of a stroke.

Pulse, Matoran, Lynched Day One

bBhcfWO.png

Oh bother. Sorry about that, Pulse.

Well, we know Pulse is Innocent. I have reason to believe that ToaK is. ToaD is inactive, so he's irrelevant at present. JAG18, I have too little data on. This leaves us with Vox and Underscore. And given that Vox recently lamented the idea of a Mafioso feigning absence, I think it's safe to guess that he's not responsible.

So, we lynch Underscore, followed by JAG18, and, if that doesn't win us the game, ToaD. Agreed?

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Makuta Luroka: wait what?

Burnmad: That's the joke

Burnmad: No one will know what it means!

Case in point:

Meteor's on scum, white room, Doc on none for guaranteed lylo

*Snaps fingers*

wat

~Unit#phntk#1

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 1

Just to clear up any lingering confusion, I double checked with Luroka.

Just to be completely certain: Can the Mafia choose to target one of their own?

No.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Night Two: Black

They all slept soundly, even the mafia, for they hadn't chosen a victim for the night. The same did not apply to Luroka's rahkshi, as it kicked in the door to Portalfig's room, and bludgeoned him to death with it's staff...

Portalfig, Matoran, Eliminated Night Two

Night Two: White

The killer had entered the room to find Voxumo sleeping uneasily. Apparently the illusory chamber was seriously affecting his mind, plaguing his dreams with horrors one could only imagine. The intruder found Vox's scythe beside the nightstand, and figured he'd put Vox out of his memory...

Voxumo was found beheaded that morning.

Voxumo, Matoran, Killed Night Two

bBhcfWO.png

Just so you guys know, Because Portalfig was eliminated, rather than killed, no votes will be held. On the other hand, if the remaining mafia member continues to abstain from acting, there is an ever increasing chance for them to be eliminated.

bBhcfWO.png

I vote Dragon.star.

~Unit#phntk#1

Also, you're dead.

The fact that the Mafia did nothing and was allowed to kill without retaliation as a result, hardly seems fair.

that wasn't them killing. That was me randomly selecting one of the remaining players (which the mafia fall under) to be eliminated. This is a new idea I'm testing out to deal with inactive players

bBhcfWO.png

So was Portal also inactive?

No. But otherwise nobody would have been killed, then there'd be no vote, etc. which would prolong the game for no reason, so I randomly selected Portal from among the four remaining players to be Eliminated. No vote is held because it isn't a proper mafia killing, but if the one mafia member who remains alive abstains from killing again, there is a 1/3 chance of them being randomly eliminated, essentially winning the game for the village.

bBhcfWO.png

But its still possible, however slim, for the Mafia to win by doing nothing? Must be the Italian Mafia and named Luigi.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m6PxRwgjzZw

Actually, the inactivity of the Mafia of the Black Room reveals the identity of the Mafian. Therefore, by staying inactive the person would actually have higher odds of winning. 

Just so you guys know, Because Portalfig was eliminated, rather than killed, no votes will be held. On the other hand, if the remaining mafia member continues to abstain from acting, there is an ever increasing chance for them to be eliminated.

This is literally a game of chance for as long as the Mafioso is absent, lol.

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 1