Bionicle Mafia: The Luroka Coefficients

Makuta Luroka

And it wasn't confirmed that there wasn't a clue until after I voted, it was the first day and the best we could hope for to go on was random chance. Besides, whether it's white or black for village, the point is that it's too easy. 

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

And random chance was taken; and everyone ignored the one who seemingly couldn't be it - Dragon star.

Also, I wouldn't say it's too easy. We only know 5/6 if this is true, one sounds confirmed, one was confirmed by process of elimination, one is very likely mafia via 50/50 chance, and the same with the one from Round 3. And we're lynching the possible fifth.

That, however, does not mean we win. Look at the numbers. 21 in general, 8 died - 13 left. We have just over half the voting force, and we haven't killed a single mafian yet. The only real hope we have, is to get this crucial lynching, and hope everyone actually believes me for once.

Well, I agree with most of that (the theory still seems too chancy), especially about how important this lynching is. But the problem is that nobody has any real reason to believe anyone else. The only trustworthy players are dead, and therefore impotent. 

Edited by "Nevermore"

Because I have bad luck, and am getting framed? That's such a good reason to not be trustworthy!

We'll find out how things go in 6 minutes. If I'm right, the game continues. If I'm wrong...

Well. Guess we'll have the first flawless defeat. =/

I already know the identity of one of the mafians. And he happens to be the same guy who requested an alliance with me. You know who you are.

He requested an alliance with me and Blade too. 

Lynch all the remaining males in this game.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

I didn't mention anybody specifically. Nobody has any actual facts indicating that anybody is innocent. But I do hope that you are who you say you are, I'm just not under any illusions about you being more trustworthy than the rest of the players.

*Puts blade's theory through the special 'analyzer' and hands the result to himself*

As I suspected sir, the machine revealed the true nature of this theory.

*I turn around dramatically*

And what is it Private Vox? What does the machine say?

*Turns back around and lifts head dramatically*

The machine has declared the Theory... Hogwash!

*Silent gasps all around*

Who would of thunk?

But really blade, your 'These people who disagree with and question my theory, they must be mafia' business is a little ridiculous and seems rather desperate if I may be so blunt. I mean you practically reek of desperateness at the moment. Also pulling the 'Well they tend to be mafia alot in prior games' card is almost as bad as using a person's display name or avatar or something they are associated with as evidence. Afterall roles are typically decided by RNG, and unless we have learned a way to rig/bribe the RNG, whether we have been mafia in prior games or not holds no relevance.  

And if you are wrong, I'm officially leading the party bus to lynch you and tiragath... come Karzahni or high water.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Day Four

They shouted their conspiracy theories like it was going out of style. "White means mafia!" "Black means mafia!" "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams!" They cried for the deaths of ToaD and Tiragath almost evenly. Almost.

In the end, ToaD got the most votes, and Luroka came to claim his life...

ToaD, Matoran, Lynched Day Four.

• Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

Well... Looky there. I am so utterly surprised. Boy I didn't see that coming at all.  :notimpressed:  

Look what you made me do! I never use Smilies.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

But really blade, your 'These people who disagree with and question my theory, they must be mafia' business is a little ridiculous and seems rather desperate if I may be so blunt. I mean you practically reek of desperateness at the moment. Also pulling the 'Well they tend to be mafia alot in prior games' card is almost as bad as using a person's display name or avatar or something they are associated with as evidence. Afterall roles are typically decided by RNG, and unless we have learned a way to rig/bribe the RNG, whether we have been mafia in prior games or not holds no relevance.  

While I apologize for the rash accusation for you... We all know QP's luck with the RNG. IIRC, one game, he was run through the RNG like 5 times, and came up Mafia each time. I think he's been not-mafia like. once.

/clicks 'show new reply'.

well. I should have seen that coming. /sigh

Okay, well, this is awkward. >_^

Wow. At this point I almost hope the Mafia does win. And yeah, the sketchy theory turned out to be sketchy.

Who would have thunk a sketchy theory would turn out to be sketchy. Amazing isn't?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Wow. At this point I almost hope the Mafia does win. And yeah, the sketchy theory turned out to be sketchy.

Who would have thunk a sketchy theory would turn out to be sketchy. Amazing isn't?

To be fair, it had basis. >_> And we desperately needed a wild guess, if not an actually working one. ;-;

Well, no-one'll believe it, but I was a Villager. It's just a case of "STOP HELPING!!" because the first game I actually try to help more, instead of being passive... this happens. ;-;

"Jet fuel can't melt steel beams!"

Guys, great idea here

How about, instead of voting, we just automatically lynch an innocent after the time's up

And, instead, we use that time to discuss conspiracy theories?

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 2

Yeah... but still blade, if numbers are even still on our side after this night, I will be trying to get you and Tiragath lynched. Two individuals, both having shown up on suspect list, one more than the other, create and support a theory that gets an innocent killed. 

Luroka, are we able to vote for people who aren't on that day's suspect list?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Yeah... but still blade, if numbers are even still on our side after this night, I will be trying to get you and Tiragath lynched. Two individuals, both having shown up on suspect list, one more than the other, create and support a theory that gets an innocent killed. 

Luroka, are we able to vote for people who aren't on that day's suspect list?

The numbers aren't on our side. My theory doomed us... And it's a case of 'I was just trying to help'.

I totally accept you guys wanting to lynch me even if it were possible, just because of how badly I messed this one up... =/

A) You were on that suspect list, you fully supported the theory because it would save your own hide... self-preservation is not uncommon, but combined with the following leads to suspicion.

B) Blade has been on a suspect list twice now, both times rather vigorously proclaiming her innocence. Once again not uncommon. However the second list that she showed up on, you came to her rescue stating mafia would never be so foolish as to send a member so often when the heat is on them. Once again this round you two teamed up, again with some hogwash theory.

C) Blade's hesitation to reveal their theory initially, combined with the fact they were expecting people to just trust them without evidence to back her claim. Only when pushed did she reveal, and even then she stated she wasn't revealing the whole theory.

D) Blade's behavior this last round. When the legitimacy of her theory was being questioned, she adopted the tactic of trying to push suspicion on the one, or ones, challenging her theory. Not to mention her reasoning for placing suspicion on those individuals was because they had been mafia alot in prior games. Funny enough, earlier in the game she spoke against such methods for lynching someone, specifically when someone insinuated that she was the killer because the act of death was stabbing, and her name being blade and all. Even though it was proven that there are no clues to the killer in the scenes, she still spoke up against that type of lynching. Basing someone's guilt on prior games, and the luck of the 'draw' falls onto that same category of lynchings. So why would she suddenly change her tune, unless she was so desperate to see her 'plan' through that she would contradict herself. 

E) She was desperate, what more need I say? She clung to that 'theory' even when it began to sink from the holes being shot into it. That desperation lead to her mistake in example D. 

You Tiragath, well I'm mainly just out for your blood because of how much you've supported Blade in this game, and because just like her, you've been on a suspect list, and the fact you supported her theory during a round when you were at risk also adds to my suspicion.

Stares_RZ.gif

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I wasn't stating 'the entire theory' because that would've involved literally naming names as to why I thought it. (Kapura. Looking at you.)

Also, the reason I was responding the way I was to you, was because you've been admittedly a bit... eh this game. No other way to describe it. And honestly, you're still a bit uncertain to me, just because you won't accept that maybe, just maybe, I made a mistake in logic.

I'll admit it kinda is hypocrisy to think QP guilty just because of previous games, but the ratio of times he's been non-failingly Mafia had made me think that. I'll say sorry for that, though, because it really is the same when you think about it. =/

That wasn't why I 'changed my tune', though; it was because I believe in QP's guilt more often than anything just because of how often he is guilty. (And I'll laugh so hard if he is. =/)

Underscore I said because he was on the White Card list, and because he was one of two in Round 3 that could've done it. I thought sure I was right. =/

Actually, there were no real holes you guys shot in it. The only holes shot in it were from Luroka sinking the theory. >_< Because, when you know there's at least one Mafian in White, and everything else seems to be lining up, you're gonna make the jump and head for the goal with it.

Oh I accept you made a mistake in your logic, just not the mistake you believe you did. Though also Blade my main, main reason for doubting your innocence. You are the only person aside from shadovezon, who is dead and was innocent, to be on two suspect lists. Oddly enough you and Shadowvezon were on the same lists both times you showed up. Both times you were on the suspect list you immediately jumped to the defensive. Though that's beyond the point. The odds of two people being on the same list, two different times, in the span of 3 days, and both being innocent is very unlikely. We know for a fact Shadowvezon is innocent, there is nothing thus far to truly prove your innocence aside from 'I've only been mafia like once, I'm like the anti-QP'

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Lemme just say something.

If I were actually guilty, with this being the night where everyone dies, I wouldn't be still trying to say I'm innocent. RNG's been bad to me this game, but if I were guilty, I would've been rubbing it in, not trying to still say I'm not guilty.

Like, seriously, there's nothing to lose now; the medic would have to be spot on for the first time in like ten to twenty games. Why, oh why, would I hide now? Especially when everyone already thinks I'm guilty anyway? I'd be fighting a worthless losing battle.

But hey, you'll see if Luroka actually shows everything that happened...

Even the most sure of mafia doesn't reveal their hand till victory is ensured... And you've never been one for gloating a victory blade. At least not anytime I've played with ya.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Portalfig was approached by what he could only see as a hooded figure. The figure gave him a Black card, and left without a word.

Shortly later, the same being approached ToaK, and handed him a White card.

[suspect list for night 1]

Blade

ShadowVezon

Dragon.Star

"Nevermore"

The same hooded figure from the night before approached Tiragath. Before he was handed a black card, Tiragath could faintly see burning red eyes behind the outline of a Kanohi Hau.

The figure approached ToaD. As he was handed a White card, ToaD observed a number printed on the card.

[suspect list for night 2]

Voxumo

Pulse

Burnmad

Kaiser Manducus

Taka Nuvia awoke to find a new item beside her, a Black Card with the number 2427135 printed on it...

The hooded figure approached Pulse with an item in hand. Pulse inspected the White Card he was handed, and found the number 206205237 printed on it.

[suspect list for night 3]

JAG18

ShadowVezon

Blade

Underscore

The mysterious figure approached Blade, and left her with a Black Card.

The figure later approached Underscore with a White Card.

[suspect list for night 4]

Taka Nuvia

Daniel The Dwarf

ToaD

Tiragath

These are the suspect lists and card givings of the last 4 nights. Of the one's who have been given cards, Portal and Toad are the only ones dead. Both were matoran, and Portal had black and Toad had white. In nights 2 and 3, there was also a number on the card, but we don't know the number in night 2. The ones who recieved cards with numbers are Taka Nuvia (number 2427135, black card), Pulse (number 206205237, white card), and ToaD (number unknown, white card).

...is anyone else seeing a pattern here? Cuz I'm sure not...

(also did anyone notice that in day one Nevermore was 'innocent', but in all the other day scenes, the one's lynched were 'matoran'. This might or might not mean something)

Edited by Plunderscore

2xu8Ptu.png

Maybe teams are being formed? I can attest that I received no private information with the card, just the mention in the scene. So the people getting them are in the dark too.

I know Luroka mentioned that dead people ought to pay attention, so my bet is on some kind of necromancy.

Edited by Kaneo Takarada

...but close to it

(also did anyone notice that in day one Nevermore was 'innocent', but in all the other day scenes, the one's lynched were 'matoran'. This might or might not mean something)

The reason it says 'innocent' and not 'matoran' is because I forgot which term I'd be using this game.

bBhcfWO.png

Night Four

Daniel the Dwarf awoke to a loud noise in the night: The sound of his door being kicked in. The person in the doorway leaped towards their quarry. "Help, I'm being attacked!" Daniel frantically shouted just as his attacker cracked his mask with a punch. While their victim was stunned by the blow, the attacker threw him onto the ground, and stomped on his head.

Daniel the Dwarf, Matoran, Killed Night Five

The unknown figure from the past few nights arrived at the dead body of Seaborgium, and placed a black card on his corpse.

The mysterious figure entered the sleeping quarters of Quisoves Pugnat, and placed a white card on his nightstand.

Suspects for the murder of Daniel the Dwarf:

Underscore

Rahkshi Guurahk

JAG18

Taka Nuvia

• Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

Night 1:

Blade

ShadowVezon -Matoran

Dragon.Star

"Nevermore" -Matoran

Night 2:

Voxumo

Pulse

Burnmad -Matoran

Kaiser Manducus -Matoran

Night 3:

JAG18

ShadowVezon -Matoran

Blade

Underscore

Night 4:

Taka Nuvia

Daniel The Dwarf -Matoran

ToaD -Matoran

Tiragath

Night 5:

Underscore

Rahkshi Guurahk

JAG18

Taka Nuvia

Hmm... three of these people have showed up twice now... Taka Nuvia and Underscore. If we vote for either of them, and their guilty, it will prove the other innocent, but could also prove two different people guilty, since I doubt two mafia would show up on the same list. My reasoning for this. Taka Nuvia showed up on a list with Tiragath. Underscore showed up on a list with Blade. If we Taka Nuvia is guilty, it will prove Tiragath innocent, same with Underscore, if he is guilty it will prove Blade and Jag18 innocent. But if Taka is innocent, it will prove Tiragath guilty, though if Underscore is Innocent, that still leaves Blade or Jag18 to be evil.

Hmm... I don't want to lynch someone who is innocent just to prove the guilt of others... Yes I'm completely taking Jag18 out of the equation because well I'm just inclined to not believe he is actually guilty, plus he's only posted once in this topic after signups, the same for Rahkshi Guurahk. He has only posted once after initial sign ups. Though Mafia could very well know that their lack activity would be a perfect cover, buy I seriously hope mafia wouldn't be so low as to go that route, because in my eyes that's almost borderline cheating. Like when you have a two people fighting, and a third person just watching, acting non-suspicous then last second he comes in, full health and finishes off the two fighters, stealing the kills... That's just down right dirty.

I'm placing my vote for Taka Nuvia. Out of the two I really suspect, something deep deep down tells me they are guilty.

Also yes, that whole speel above, that was basically my entire thought process. 

Also while on the topic, I do know for a fact Pulse is guilty, for out of that suspect list he was on, only he and I are left alive. And I know I'm innocent, but also he immediately came to Blade's defense when Underscore originally voted for her Night 1, and this is of course under my personal assumption that Blade is guilty given my prior reasoning, you wouldn't want a fellow mafian to die to silly reasons, such as clues that aren't really in a scene. Also my whole thought process relies heavily on the 'two mafian's wouldn't show up on the same list' assumption. If that isn't a thing then my whole process crumbles to dust.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

*Chuckles* That is your response? At least I'm providing my reasoning for my choices. Not one sentence 'I vote this person'. At least if people decide to vote with me, they'll know the reason why I suggested this course of action, instead of just no reasoning. And how am I dividing and conquering? That makes no sense in this situation. One person can not divide and conquer in a single topic. If there were several topics, independent of each other I could see that working. 

Also why are you voting Underscore? Do you or Blade have a reason? 

And like it or not Pulse, it comes down to you and I. Village knows one of us is guilty of being a mafian, there is no doubt about that. It's a matter of who they decide to trust. A person who has come to the rescue of someone who has appeared very suspicious and lead to the death of at least two innocents, or a person who has tried to provide a counter force to the lack of logic and planning in this game thus far, trying to avoid being a sheeple.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Yeah, Vox, but you're overestimating villagers. We're not usually ones to use logic. And besides, what about guesswork is 'logic'? The reason I'm helping Blade is because I believe her to be innocent. Plus, I trust her more than I trust you. You're cunning, Vox, but not cunning enough. It is you who has been driving wedges between people. When Blade had her theory - would you say you're guilty if you had a theory? Everyone wants to see their own theories proven or disproved. The theory was that Black Cards = Villagers and White Cards = Mafia. This was disproved with ToaD's lynching. And besides, I don't explain my reasons for voting for two reasons: the first is that people won't listen anyway. You have seen how the rest of the village is in other games. This one has been no different. Secondly, if I go into too much detail as to why, I become a target for the Mafia much quicker. When I don't, I just look like someone hopping on a bandwagon or someone else's suggestion of who to vote. 

I know you're Mafia. I suspect Underscore to be mafia too. And now you're going to kill Taka, someone who is, in my opinion, very likely to be innocent. 

(Also, you used the word 'sheeple'. That's also enough to make me distrust you even more than I already do.)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.