Bionicle Mafia: The Luroka Coefficients

Makuta Luroka

My death symbolized my inactivity from band that lasts until August. =þ

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Day Six

They planned so meticulously, to rid themselves of two, but alas, it wasn't meant to be just yet...

Blade and Voxumo, both finally with a clue, cursed and accused Tiragath, but he had strength in numbers, and Voxumo found himself in Luroka's clutches.

bBhcfWO.png

I would like to take credit for all this with my string of alliances but the truth is that this village was just utterly and hilariously incompetent. Set your affairs in order Blade because the first perfect Bionicle Mafia is coming to get you.

• Upvote 1

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Night Seven

Blade didn't sleep at all, fearful that she would meet an untimely end tonight, and she was right. Lo and behold, Quisoves Pugnat entered her room with impunity, and, brandishing a knife, lunged at her.

Blade, Matoran, Killed Night Seven

The mysterious hooded figure arrived at Dragon.Star's bedside table, and placed on it a Black Card.

JAG18 awoke to his door being opened, and was handed a White Card by the mysterious figure.

bBhcfWO.png

As the mafia rejoiced in their victory, the hooded figure from the past few nights appeared, and the monstrous form of Makuta Luroka burst from this hooded visage. Suddenly, there was a crack in the sky, and from it emerged a massive round object, easily the size of the Coliseum. From it, life was returned to the fallen bodies of Portalfig, Taka Nuvia, Blade, Seaborgium, Unit, ToaD, Underscore, and Voxumo. Just as all had begun to question why they were alive again, they were all teleported inside the metal sphere.

Luroka spoke: "You are aboard the Black Star, my personal space station." Soon after, everyone was transported into one of two large chambers with several smaller rooms inside, one colored white, and the other black.

Then, everyone heard Luroka's voice once more: "Let the real games begin."

2k7yNta.png

Roles:

Black Room:

Mafia x2
Detective x1
Matoran x4

White Room:

Mafia x2
Medic x1
Matoran x4

Player List:

Black Room:

1. Portalfig
2. Tiragath
3. Taka Nuvia
4. Blade
5. Seaborgium
6. Unit#PHNTK#1
7. Dragon.Star

White Room:

1. ToaKapura1234
2. ToaD
3. Pulse
4. Underscore
5. Quisoves
6. Voxumo
7. JAG18
  • Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

White Room, Black Room, if our respective Mafias manage to kill three of the innocent roles in each room without any lynching of a Mafioso in between, it's pretty much over.

Medic, get yourself ready. On the bright side - you have a 1/7 chance in making the right choice of who to save as opposed to a 1/25 chance in who to save. 

Most importantly, Village/Matoran of White and Black: we... well, this is my first time this game, but you have another chance. Do not let the Mafia take advantage of any divides between innocents. 

Edited by I AM SPLEL CHEPMSDIN

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Actually there is only one Medic Pulse. And Luroka do the Black and White Mafia know who each other are and do they kill a member of each room every night?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Wait, so this is now white vs black?

And I would like to say that I'm proud of that I remained fairly competent throughout the game, I didn't do much to help the village though...

no. White and Black are not competing factions, they are two separate mini-games, so to speak.

bBhcfWO.png

Night One: Black Room

The killer entered the bedroom to find their quarry sound asleep in the night. They crept up to the bed, and upon it slept Unit...

Minutes later Luroka received a report from his rahkshi spies that Unit's throat had been slit.

Unit#PHNTK#1, Matoran, Killed Night One

Votes for the murder of Unit end in 24 hours

Night One: White Room

The assailant entered the room of a certain Quisoves Pugnat, only to find him not only awake, but rather prepared for a fight. He shouted out, waking a nearby medic, and fought off the intruder before they arrived.

Votes for the assault of Quisoves end in 24 hours.

bBhcfWO.png

Medic, AMAZING.

Quisoves... you've broken your curse! Okay, you're not Mafia!  That eliminates you from being Mafia. Anyone voting Quisoves or seeking his death will be deemed suspicious. Anyway, Quisoves, does anyone here have a bone to pick with you? Perhaps Kapura? We almost sacrificed him after he got people on his trail..

Medic, AMAZING.

Quisoves... you've broken your curse! Okay, you're not Mafia!  That eliminates you from being Mafia. Anyone voting Quisoves or seeking his death will be deemed suspicious. Anyway, Quisoves, does anyone here have a bone to pick with you? Perhaps Kapura? We almost sacrificed him after he got people on his trail..

What if the Mafia predicted that Quisoves would be saved, and thus targeted him, knowing that it would make him appear to be innocent even though he's one of them?

The Mafia cannot target themselves. I tried to get them to do that to me back in Ninjago and they wouldn't do it. 

My role would be revealed on my death, so the strategy was dropped, however, and QP did not die. But the Mafia would have had to coordinate with the medic for such a ruse, which I think is unlikely. How did they find out who was medic so quickly? 

The Mafia cannot target themselves. I tried to get them to do that to me back in Ninjago and they wouldn't do it. 

My role would be revealed on my death, so the strategy was dropped, however, and QP did not die. But the Mafia would have had to coordinate with the medic for such a ruse, which I think is unlikely. How did they find out who was medic so quickly? 

1. That's a case of "would not", not "cannot".

2. Doesn't have to be them working with the Medic. Quisoves could have played an exceptionally daring game of fate and lived to tell the tale. :D

2. Doesn't have to be them working with the Medic. Quisoves could have played an exceptionally daring game of fate and lived to tell the tale. :D

What medic in their right mind would protect Quisoves Potoo, resident professional mafian?

That's what I'm wondering

• Upvote 5

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I vote Pulse, he's trying way too hard to sound pro village plus he and Tiragath tried to kill me to "tie up lose ends" or something like that back when we were all Mafia. Oh but you really did do an awesome if insane job, medic.

The Mafia cannot target themselves.

That's a case of "would not", not "cannot".
And no it actually is cannot, As I said, Pulse and Tiragath tried to target me and Luroka said no. Edited by ToaKapura1234
  • Upvote 2

I vote Pulse, he's trying way too hard to sound pro village plus he and Tiragath tried to kill me to "tie up lose ends" or something like that back when we were all Mafia. Oh but you really did do an awesome if insane job, medic.

The Mafia cannot target themselves.

That's a case of "would not", not "cannot".
And no it actually is cannot, As I said, Pulse and Tiragath tried to target me and Luroka said no.

Luroka "would not" allow them.

Lugh he never said you could kill me.

Medic, AMAZING.

Quisoves... you've broken your curse! Okay, you're not Mafia! That eliminates you from being Mafia. Anyone voting Quisoves or seeking his death will be deemed suspicious. Anyway, Quisoves, does anyone here have a bone to pick with you? Perhaps Kapura? We almost sacrificed him after he got people on his trail..

Yeah you did and Quisoves was the only dissenting voice, if I was Mafia I definitely would have killed you first, Pulse.

I vote Kapura as the assailant of Quisoves. He has jumped to conclusions based on 'trying too hard to sound pro village'.

Also, Luroka never said no to us killing you. The fact that you are falsifying information is very incriminating. What happened is that we changed targets that night - killing you would have just extended the game, exposed one of us.