Bionicle Mafia: The Luroka Coefficients

Makuta Luroka

Either Vox or Pulse is Mafia for sure. 

I'm pretty sure it is Vox. 

*Dramatically falls back onto a couch*

You got me, darn your investigative skills. Take me away coppers.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Night Three

ToaD was feeling antsy all night, and had trouble sleeping, for fear of being murdered. His night vigil would prove pointless, as he had no unexpected visitors tonight...

Fishers was not so lucky.

She awoke to her door being kicked in. She shouted for help, before being winded by her assailant.

Assistance came all too late, however, and found her lifeless body with a broken neck...

Fishers64, Matoran - Killed Night Three

Taka Nuvia awoke to find a new item beside her, a Black Card with the number 2427135 printed on it...

The hooded figure approached Pulse with an item in hand. Pulse inspected the White Card he was handed, and found the number 206205237 printed on it.

Suspects for the murder of Fishers64:

JAG18

ShadowVezon

Blade

Underscore

bBhcfWO.png

Hmm... Blade and Shadowvezon on a list again... Intriguing.

I'm placing my vote for shadowvezon.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Okay, lemme just say that this is one weird game, as everything I think is like the opposite of what it really is...

Two people are on the list from the first scene, and two are new.

I'm sorry that my vote got Kaiser killed in the end... But, hm.

I'm gonna wait to vote for a little bit. I'm not absolutely certain as to who is actually guilty there, since people from the first round being on there is throwing me off.

I vote Blade. 

Reasons be obvious. She's suspicious as QP. 

Just gonna put it out there that I'm like. the anti-QP. Like, seriously, name a game I've actually been Mafia in, other than XX. I dare you to.

Pretty sure you won't find that, which renders the QP point a bit moot. =P

Can we stop with this ridiculous qp bit? I can't imagine it's fun always being targeted towards the beginning of games, just because rng has a tendency to make them mafia... I mean heck he isn't even on the list currently.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I vote Blade. 

Just gonna put it out there that I'm like. the anti-QP. Like, seriously, name a game I've actually been Mafia in, other than XX. I dare you to.

There's a first second time for everything...

I vote QP (E- Jag18, lol. Qp isn't on the list =P) maybe we can get a double hang...?

Edited by Plunderscore

2xu8Ptu.png

I vote Blade. 

The fact that you have not been Mafia in previous games is irrelevant. What is relevant is that you are one of two people that could be Mafia on a list, and then you show up on a suspect list for my death. Then you show up in-topic with evasive and wordy reasoning, a QP hallmark.  

I may or may not have more information on this.  Point is simply this: Blade is Mafia, and I was killed because I would have known that Blade was Mafia. 

Now I will sit here and watch Blade get away, because we have a smart Mafia who knows who to kill. 

I vote Blade. 

The fact that you have not been Mafia in previous games is irrelevant. What is relevant is that you are one of two people that could be Mafia on a list, and then you show up on a suspect list for my death. Then you show up in-topic with evasive and wordy reasoning, a QP hallmark.  

I may or may not have more information on this.  Point is simply this: Blade is Mafia, and I was killed because I would have known that Blade was Mafia. 

Now I will sit here and watch Blade get away, because we have a smart Mafia who knows who to kill. 

Shh, the dead aren't supposed to help

Luroka told me I have to bite my tongue while dead so you darned well better be held to the same standard

*Puts a ghostly gag in fishers' mouth*

*Snaps fingers*

I don't think it's Anna for two reasons.

1) Why would she let the Mafia send her twice in such close succession? She already had some heat on her from the first suspect list. Of course, it could just be the RNG, but it's at least worth considering.

2) She is acting too suspicious. I don't think one of the Mafia would respond quite so wordily and sketchily as her, it just screams guilt. So paradoxically, her loud and faux seeming claims of innocence indicate innocence. I think if she were Mafia she would've played the quiet game to stay off the radar, sort of like Neoshadowvezon.

Of course, it could be Jag or Underscore, they've both been quiet. But I'm taking my chances with Neo as I'm almost 100% sure Anna is town.

Edited by Kaneo Takarada

...but close to it

While I for the most part support your theory here Kaneo, I do have to point out one minor thing. I've been in several mafia games, as a mafia, where you have a select group of people who are sent out the most, while keeping one or two members off the suspect lists until the very end... It's a tactic that often fails due to unforeseen circumstances, but it has happened.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The biggest issue, which ties into Gath's explanation:

Why. would I ever. agree to being sent for either Fishers or QP's scene?

Like, believe me or not, what kind of logic would allow the Mafia to take such a risk that'd effectively kamikaze me... especially if I were there to say 'guys. that's a horrible idea.'

(Though, I don't even have anything against Fishers, I just want her to stop freaking voting me every single time I'm an option in anything - I'm not QP, I haven't advocated unless it was in revenge. >>)

Also, just to say: my 'non-appearances' in most games isn't normal. This is the more normal version, and I'm paying for it desperately with horrible luck and even worse decisions... =/

The biggest issue, which ties into Gath's explanation:

Why. would I ever. agree to being sent for either Fishers or QP's scene?

Like, believe me or not, what kind of logic would allow the Mafia to take such a risk that'd effectively kamikaze me... especially if I were there to say 'guys. that's a horrible idea.'

(Though, I don't even have anything against Fishers, I just want her to stop freaking voting me every single time I'm an option in anything - I'm not QP, I haven't advocated unless it was in revenge. >>)

Also, just to say: my 'non-appearances' in most games isn't normal. This is the more normal version, and I'm paying for it desperately with horrible luck and even worse decisions... =/

Because it gives you the perfect alibi, the very fact that you would not likely do it is an excellent reason to. Or you're being framed. But conspiracy theories are more fun anyways.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Day Three

They called out to Luroka to take away the criminal. They cried out the names of ShadowVezon, Blade, and Underscore, but ShadowVezon was by far the most outspoken name among the three, and ShadowVezon found himself on the end of Luroka's blade...

ShadowVezon, Matoran, Lynched Day Three.

bBhcfWO.png

Oh, I really don't see the next voting scene going well at all.

I knew that was going to go wrong. >_>

Dragon Star is the one from the first scene. I just knew that repeats wouldn't happen yet - especially given how RNG based this game is.

But watch - no-one's going to believe me, and you're all gonna just play into the Mafia's hands. Thanks Fishers! Watch what continually disbelieving me over a petty grudge will do.

Night Four

They moved quickly, and quietly. They opened the door silently, and snuck up to the bed of their assigned target. Upon the bed slept none other than Portalfig...

He was found the next morning with a knife in his forehead.

Portalfig, Matoran, Killed Night Four

The mysterious figure approached Blade, and left her with a Black Card.

The figure later approached Underscore with a White Card.

Suspects for the murder of Portalfig:

Taka Nuvia

Daniel The Dwarf

ToaD

Tiragath

bBhcfWO.png