fishers64

OOC: I remember Blink was trying to direct Uerub's attention to the periscope a while back.

OOC: If that is the case then I suppose a Focus IC will work.

IC: FOCUS [MECHNA - GHOST TOWN]

As Blink returned with Uerub, Focus pointed down at the periscope.

"Somebody is watching us," the rogue hero said. "Either it's who we're looking for... or we should find somewhere else to be before they decide to come join us."

IC: Uerub Kalslann

"Hmmm... This is the only activity we've come across in this otherwise completely abandoned area. I think it's worth investigating, and if it turns sour, I have no doubt that the three of us can take on what ever they've got in store for us." With that, Uerub walked up to the periscope, kneeling right in front of the front end, and knocking on the lense. "Hey! Anyone home?" She asked, although this was obviously a rhetorical question.

IC: Necrissia

"Bloody h-!" Necrissia was startled by the sudden appearance of the bounty hunter on the screen. "Well, now I know there's someone here. Seems like they want to talk... or it's a trap and they want something more violent..." She said, more thinking aloud than talking to Frank.

IC: Saracen Rune - Wondering If He Ought To Get A New Job.

He hovered there for a while, staring at the spot where Traferous' ship had been, eyes searching in vain for any sign of wreckage on the ground below. None of this made sense: if the villain had an FTL drive the entire time, why hadn't he used it earlier? How had the ship managed to accelerate to FTL without exploding, with its engines shredded and its hull full of holes? How was he meant to explain that, yet again, he'd failed to apprehend the mass murderer?

Letting out a final, dejected sigh, he began drifting slowly back towards the Astral. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM NPC VON NEBULA (ASTRAL)

The ghost had seen enough on the bridge; he was furious. Traferous, that coward, had run off to rescue his cute little civilian cradle and had left everyone else behind. He would be too late, too, thanks to the Heroes. 

Fuming, he floated off to the holding cells.

GM IC FRAVI

Fravi saw an angry ghost in front of her, and shrank back in her cell. "What's going on?"

GM NPC VON NEBULA (TALKING TO FRAVI WITHIN NIGHT STALKER'S EARSHOT)

"Traferous abandoned you," Von Nebula said. "He left to save his puny civilians, leaving both of you behind." 

GM NPC STORMER

"Hey Von Nebula," Stormer said, grinning at his camera. "Shut up before I send a bunch of Heroes down to vaporize you."  

GM IC TRAFEROUS (AIRBORNE)/ TRANSPORTATION FEDERATION/??? & FLEET (MECHRON)

Traferous approached Mechron city. His fuel tank was so low it wasn't even close to funny. The hull of his ship was battered and burned. He was low enough on quaza and anti-quaza to make this whole thing laughable. 

But he did not care. He simply absorbed the ship into his form, leaving the ship with no noticeable pilot except for some matter coating the inside of the ruined ship. A couple of eyes stared out of the windshield. 

Two Kyptonium and a few lasers formed on the outside of the ship's hull. A couple of missiles formed on the bottom. 

And then he opened fire on the fleet. It was pathetic. One ship exploded from the missiles, raining minor damage on one of its cousins. Some neighboring ships lost some weapons to the lasers and blasters, but the damage was so minor that some might have wondered if he even should have bothered. 

Indeed, only a few ships turned around to fire on the cargo ship in their midst, exploding it to pieces as it hurtled forward. The pain was too much, and with a last force of will the shapeshifter assumed his normal form as his ship crashed, pulling the last bit of matter out of his pocket dimension in a huge burst of mental pain as his body was forcibly ripped apart, the pocket dimension imploding, sending his thought processes into tiny fragments of energy that dissipated rapidly until they no longer existed. 

Thus, the being known as Traferous Diaphanous died, the way he had began: an afterthought. 

Far in front of that, the being known as Ethan watched the hangar decks of the Transportation Federation collapse. The fact that his old enemy had died was enough to put a weak smile on his face. 

Then he realized that the key to solving Mene Vantal's disappearance, if there ever was a chance, had likely died with him. He gritted his teeth. 

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 2

IC: Shellshredder- Grungin around.

Shellshredder strode the streets, hardly even giving the skies above the slightest bit of attention. He suspected it would become as such from what information he found in those archives and he didn't consider it worthy of his time. Instead, he took the advantage of everyone else's stupfydity and grabbed someone straight off the streets, shutting them down in seconds and dragging them along. He recently had a most villainous idea on how to use his powers, and he needed a test subject.

Edited by Teh Dark One

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

IC: The Creator - Dropship.

"Var? Max? Are you two reading me?" He clamped his mandibles together, stifling a muttered curse, "I think I'm going to need to start keeping you two on a tighter leash." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'll just put this in just for formalities: 

GM FACTION PROFILE

Name: The Transportation Federation

Position/Moral Alignment: This faction has a positive opinion of Hero Factory and will gladly work with them. The crimes of their leader, should they be revealed, will make that position untenable. They resent the Brain Master and the Galactic Conspiracy, due to harrassment those two other factions have posed. 

Characters involved: Traferous, 78, Dr. Lie, Fravi, (other PC characters), civilian NPCs

Base/Resources: Large main base w/hangars and scientific area, standard offices and quarters for ship captains. Traferous' ship. Largely reliant on Traferous and Hero Factory for defense and weapons - have a fleet of cargo ships with FTL capabilities. Laser grids on the floors are being rolled out on the fleet to fight brain attacks. 

WIN CONDITIONS:

1. Defeat of the Conspiracy and the Brain Master (by them or Hero Factory) before Traferous' identity is revealed. 

2. Traferous' death.

3. Successful Alliance with Hero Factory.

LOSS CONDITIONS: 

1. Defamation (reveal of Traferous' identity) - This splits the interests of the faction (the Federation) away from Traferous (the villain), leaving them helpless. 

2. Death of leadership other than Traferous - Slaughtering the board turns this into an openly villainous faction, scattering the captains and leaving the faction powerless.

3. Destruction of the Faction 

1/3 VILLAIN ENEMY FACTIONS DESTROYED. 

IC: Jason Ferro- Ruins

Quark's yelling brought Ferro out of his state of self pity and back to reality. From the tone of her voice, he doubted she was joking about leaving them behind. Carrying his bomb, Ferro began to approach the dropship, his mind returning to the topic of Hero Factory's future...

OOC: Fishers, I think you missed Gorn's request for Zib to access Plume's helmet-cam.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: Don't medium-sized Hero Factory ships have charging stations? I asked earlier but I don't think I got a reply.

IC: Dorothy Quark - Ferro No

She very nearly slapped the bomb out of the approaching Hero's hands. "Are you trying to take a bomb onto my ship?!"

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Jason Ferro- Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb

Ferro looked at his hands, realizing what he had been carrying. He quickly set the device down on the ground in order to avoid Quark's wrath.

"N-No! Not consciously, at least. I was going to try and plant it on that villain's ship, but some of the other heroes were too close, then... well... You know. Please don't leave me here."

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: Fishers, I think you missed Gorn's request for Zib to access Plume's helmet-cam.

OOC: That I did. I have to go back and steal the context, yarr. 

OOC: Don't medium-sized Hero Factory ships have charging stations? I asked earlier but I don't think I got a reply.

OOC: Not as part of standard equipment. I'd be okay with it as part of Quark's ship, as long as it's in the ship's profile. 

OOC: Can I add it to the profile?

IC: Dorothy Quark - Quark Qruiser

She rolled her eyes, but motioned him on board.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Jason Ferro- Relieved

Ferro boarded Quark's ship and quietly took a seat, reluctant to say anything else. From his spot, he could see another hero sitting in what had been labeled a "Shame Chair". Ferro briefly considered asking what that was about, but he decided against it. See, this was one of the reasons Ferro was glad he had yet to be assigned a team. If he didn't like a hero he had to work with, chances were that he wouldn't ever see them again. He had only just met this hero, and he was already afraid of her.

IC Wolfe - Well Now They Knooooow:

The vet could hear the younger Hero climb aboard and find a seat somewhere in the back, but he couldn't be bothered to lift his head from the control panel to see who it was. This was probably for the best.

IC Helen - Mission Control Deck, Astral:

"Coordinates received; thank you, Jade," she replied. "For the time being, please return to the crash site and pick up any Heroes who need a ride. I'll consult Zib on whether or not we should pursue."

She turned to her fellow Mission Manager. "Should we send anyone after Traferous?" she asked, though she doubted he would want to get anyone tangled up with their shapeshifting friend again.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

GM NPC ZIB

"Why would you want that?" Zib said to Gorn. "And I can't give that out - that's a violation of privacy." Turning to Helen, he shook his head. "I'm not sending any Heroes into that mess," indicating the fleet on Nex's screen. 

GM NPC NEX

Nex was looking out over the fleet that was blowing up an - innocent civilian organization hangar deck? He shook his head as the feed blacked out to the Transportation Federation logo and replayed again. "The last few seconds of footage show an explosion near the back of the fleet," he told Zib. "But that's not enough to confirm his death, or that he even went there."

Edited by fishers64

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Astral

"I need to see which of these two is lying."

Gorn pointed to Var and Plume.

"Both of them are saying they were attacked by the other. Var is an acquaintance of mine, so she would have no reason to attack Plume, and she's not on our list of wanted criminals, so Plume wouldn't have a reason to attack her, either. Plume's helmet-cam footage would show what actually happened. If it's an invasion of privacy, then you can review the footage on your own, and then tell us who the aggressor was."

IC: Saracen Rune - The Astral. 

He entered the ship, trudging slowly down the corridors, heavy footsteps echoing. He reached the bridge, found an empty chair and sat down, staring blankly at the ground before him as if that particular patch of floor were the most interesting thing he'd ever seen. 

Edited by Shadow Nato

IC: Timothy Gyro - Near Quark Qruiser

Electing to give Scarlet a moment, he landed, rubbing his audio sensors. He waved at Quark to indicate they were coming, who seemed to narrow her eyes at him. Jeez, that veteran was scary when mad.

~

IC: Ken Render and Mona Selphi - Forgot About These Guys

While Render stood by the robotic villain's repairs, helpfully explaining what the medbots were doing to her, Selphi finished her work on the organic's bandages. She stared at his arm.

"How fast is your healing?" she asked, conversationally. "If it's fast enough for it to need rebreaking, I can locate some hammers, or other heavy objects. Otherwise, I can attempt the jigsaw that is your bones myself, if you prefer."

IC Kaiba Blader:

"Sloppy. I could have had a remotely triggered explosive."

"Where is the hangar?"

IC: Epix - The Astral (Hallways)

"Didn't peg you for being downright suicidal," he growled. "That area's off-limits to prisoners."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Okay finally here's the ship. Thank you to Fishers for referring to it as a dropship, because that got me out of having to try and think up my own ship.

SHIP PROFILE: Quark Qruiser (modified Hero Dropship)

Ship Size: Small

Pilots (these are PCs onboard): Dorothy Quark, though most of her teammates know how to fly it. Eloise Thumper is not allowed to fly the ship except in dire circumstances.

Communications Systems: Standard Hero Factory communications, modified to allow access to general non-restricted frequencies.

Navigation and Drive: Standard Hero navigation systems. Programmed with several automatic protocols such as landing and taking off. Quark has taught many rookies in this ship, and these protocols are typically used for beginners.

Weapons Systems/Armor: Slightly thicker than standard Hero Dropship armour, modified to have regular shielding. Can shoot lasers because what kind of a spaceship can't shoot lasers? Weaponry can either be controlled in the pilot's seat, or through a minor secondary control set in the seat behind. Lasers have a safety mode and a battle mode- safety for training, and barely makes a scorch, and battle for actual fighting.

Propulsion Systems: Standard Hero Dropship propulsion. Quark, with her years of experience, can manoeuvre it to be slightly more agile than the standard.

Land vs. Dock (Atmospheric): Can easily land and dock, either manually or with the programmed protocols.

The ship also has a standard charging station.

Edited the profile. Wasn't sure where to put the charging station though. Next up I need to go through and submit edits for character profiles, and then submit my first faction.

GM NPC ZIB

Zib addressed Jade first. "If he went to Mechron like he said he said he would, he's dead - there's a huge fleet in there destroying his organization. If he didn't, I don't exactly know where he went."

OOC: Okay finally here's the ship. Thank you to Fishers for referring to it as a dropship, because that got me out of having to try and think up my own ship.

SHIP PROFILE: Quark Qruiser (modified Hero Dropship)

Ship Size: Small

Pilots (these are PCs onboard): Dorothy Quark, though most of her teammates know how to fly it. Eloise Thumper is not allowed to fly the ship except in dire circumstances.

Communications Systems: Standard Hero Factory communications, modified to allow access to general non-restricted frequencies.

Navigation and Drive: Standard Hero navigation systems. Programmed with several automatic protocols such as landing and taking off. Quark has taught many rookies in this ship, and these protocols are typically used for beginners.

Weapons Systems/Armor: Slightly thicker than standard Hero Dropship armour, modified to have regular shielding. Can shoot lasers because what kind of a spaceship can't shoot lasers? Weaponry can either be controlled in the pilot's seat, or through a minor secondary control set in the seat behind. Lasers have a safety mode and a battle mode- safety for training, and barely makes a scorch, and battle for actual fighting.

Propulsion Systems: Standard Hero Dropship propulsion. Quark, with her years of experience, can manoeuvre it to be slightly more agile than the standard.

Land vs. Dock (Atmospheric): Can easily land and dock, either manually or with the programmed protocols.

The ship also has a standard charging station.

Edited the profile. Wasn't sure where to put the charging station though. Next up I need to go through and submit edits for character profiles, and then submit my first faction.

Profile changes approved. 

GM IC DR. LIE

"I don't heal up that quickly," he said. "It's only really been a few hours. Just give it a try - they are out of alignment due to being hit, Traferous and his nonsense."

GM IC 78 EAST

78 tested her new arm, wondering if she would be moved to a cell soon.

IC Kaiba Blader:

"Oh, am I supposed to be a prisoner? The lack of restraints or a cell must have mislead me. No matter, I'll find it myself."

"There's something very important on that ship that I need to finish....."

IC Jade:

She restrained herself from smashing her head against the bulk head, opting to simply respond with a shot, "Roger, 479 out."

IC Kat:

Slowly, I descended and walked back to the cruiser, my head low.

That made two major criminals who'd escaped under my watch. 

Maybe Quark was right. Maybe I wasn't ready to be more than a rookie.

GM NPC ZIB

Zib rolled the footage. "If that is what they are claiming, they are both wrong. Neither attacked the other. Var made an attack on a veteran named Wolfe, though, as well as Traferous, so he's not perfectly innocent."

GM NPC BULK

Bulk picked up Jet as gently as he could. 

IC: Mona Selphi - Too Eager

Well, she was never one to turn down a challenge. She have it a go, gently- she didn't want him squirming too much, that would ruin the good job she was trying to do on his arm.

~

IC: Ken Render - Astral Medbay

He leaned over as the medbots finished their work. "Feelin' better, pardner?"

IC: Ken Render - Astral Medbay

"That it is, that it is." He shrugged. "I've gotta take you down to lockup, now. Mind holdin' them wrists out for me?"

~

IC: Orukam Amayika - Still Hugging Striker's Rear

"Yeah," he snapped at Vex."What yer friend here said."

He glanced to Fortis. "Can ya get me outta these here cuffs, now? This ain't exactly the most comfortable seat in the house... But hey, there's some silver lining to this cloud, eh?"

He gave a friendly wave to some of the camerabots floating around, filming the wreckage, some now taking an interest in the current events now that whatever had been happening over near the ruins was over.

~

OOC: If the camera thing isn't okay to just assume, let me know and I'll do a quick edit out.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Markus Vex - You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry.

"My friend?" He spat, advancing on the impostor, "My friend would never set a prisoner free. My friend would never give himself away on social media. My friend would never turn his back on Hero Factory." He brandished his knife, "Now you either stop talking right rusting now, or I stick this knife down your throat and carve out your vocaliser myself." 

IC Striker:

Faster than most eyes could see, Striker's hand came up, and grabbed Vex's wrist with one hand, drawing his own combat knife with the other.

"Let me make some things perfectly clear, Marcus. One. This man is nothing more than a minor nuisance. He is not a criminal, he is not a prisoner. He is a civilian. Two, most civilians don't keep records of what heroes appear on social media, and even if they were to, I'd be looked on as nothing more than an over enthusiastic rookie. Three."

He narrowed his eyes dangerously.

"Don't you ever assume  what my actions would be."

"Do I make myself clear, Marcus?"

Edited by The Amaztastical Lynn

IC: Markus Vex - I Warned You.

"Crystal," he winked, flicking the knife across from his right hand to the left, before slashing it diagonally down towards the clearly-still-mind-controlled Striker's chest. 

Edited by Shadow Nato

IC: Epix - The Astral (Hallways)

"No, you won't."

Despite having one of his arms burdened by the Prototype Hero's equipment, Epix defiantly leveled his arm at Kaiba, preparing to fire a stun blast at him should he decide to resist.

"The sole reason why you aren't currently restrained is because my job doesn't usually require this much babysitting, as the beings I am sent out to retrieve are of the variety that either end up unconcious or dead shortly after I establish contact with them. When you originally expressed interest in stretching your legs, I assumed that you wished to speak to someone for more details concerning your arrest, or to even argue over your potential sentencing. Now that that misconception is out of the way, however, the only place you're going to end up in is the inside of a Containment Cell."

Narrowing his eyes and focusing on his target, he only had one thing left to say.

"I've already brought you in unconcious once today, Kaiba. Force my hand, and you may not be so lucky a second time."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Kaiba:

He sighed, stopping and turning to face Epix once more.

"Are you so enthralled by the idea of challenging me that you must question my every movement?"

He pulled the data chip from it's slot and held it out.

"This is all that is left of my kind. All I was able to save. This solitary memory chip. I've carried it all these years, trying to rationalise what was done to them, and lamenting the fact that I couldn't save more. 

He closed his hand around the chip.

"Ultimately I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter. Events were already set in motion, and That I was able to save even one is..... something of an improbability. You may take me into custody, Recall. But this.... this deserves to live it's life.And you will not deny it that."

Edited by The Amaztastical Lynn

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Astral

"Which one should I arrest, then? Both of them?"

IC Wolfe - Escape:

Finally glancing towards the back of the ship, Wolfe's eyes fell on a most glorious sight: a charging station

He craned his neck again to see where Quark was, then slowly, quietly, eased himself out of the chair of shame and sauntered over to the charger. As he passed Ferro, Wolfe made a quick 'shush' motion with his finger up to his mouth, then a slashing motion across his throat, pointed at Quark, then slipped away to the back of the ship without a sound.

• Upvote 2

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC: Timothy Gyro and Dorothy Quark - Quark Qruiser

Gyro patted Scarlet's back as they headed for the ship. He was ready to deal with Quark, but when she spoke, it wasn't in an accusatory tone.

"I... was harsh, earlier," said Quark. "Yes, what you did was wrong. But you made the right choice when you were given the choice. You are still a rookie, and that means you still have a lot to learn. Ideally, you would have your own team leader to help you learn. I should not have told you this was the reason for you lacking a team. The fact of the matter is, it is rare for a specialised Hero to be picked up immediately, especially if any teams catering to their specialisation are already full. Your abilities require special training regimens, and such things are often easier to implement in teams, rather than one specific Hero on the team."

Gyro made a 'tch' noise with his vocaliser. "Yeah, Kat, I wasn't picked up for ages, and my current team's..."

He fell silent. Quark gave him a curious look, but continued, "Flying Heroes are a rarity, much like aquatic Heroes. You- both of you, if your friend is looking to transfer out- will have to wait. It is not anything you have done."

Quark gave a small smile. "Though you made an error, I feel you learned from it. Thus, you do not have to sit in the Shame Chair. That position has already been filled."

Gyro gave Scarlet a playful noogie, and then looked around Quark. "Uh, is there meant to be someone in the chair now?"

"Yes, it's-" She turned, and looked around, trying to figure out where in blazes Wolfe went. She spotted him on the charger. Thankfully for Wolfe, her rage had simmered down to simply being fed up with villains in general, so the best she could muster was a slight frown.