RPG Forum Contest 22

Black Six

Entered.Although written collaboratively by Lloyd and myself, Exalt (CJ) will also be GMing. I wanted to get this posted before the due date, and although it is 95% complete, the entry itself may need a bit more clarification so expect an edit or two in the coming few days.We'd love to hear any kind of feedback or constructive criticism. :)We're very excited to unleash this on you guys. :sly:

...despite the fact that this feels like an RPG I'm not going to last ten seconds in, I think I'll have to vote for this. :P-ibrow

I'm really happy for you The Captian, and I'm gonna let you finish, but The Island Of Pain is one of the best Islands of all time. OF ALL TIME.:P Seriously, there goes the new ones' chances. It's gonna be a death match between The Island, The Island of Pain, Elemental-Nui, Epoch of Despair, and Day Run. (Excuse me If I forgot a heavy-weight)Wouldn't it be funny if three random, new members won?

pNNgXax.jpg

Wait... Toa Levacius Zehvor; You're not reentering The Elder Lands this time. Drat, I really wanted to play that. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tounge2.gif

It's essentially the same playwise, just in my own made up world instead of my own made up version of a named but yet to be made area of a world.But meh.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Indeed... we know for sure TheMightyFighty is preparing his entry... wonder which other last-minute submissions will reveal themselves, or if the field is otherwise set?...-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

It would be nice to see more entries - oh, wait, nevermind, the contest is already set. XD

Yeah, I thoroughly expect to be trounced but I thought that I might as well throw my entry atop the heap to gain some feedback. My main trouble is coming up with a title. All of my ideas sound utterly retarded.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

...Aaand we are into the final 24 hours of submissions! The clock is ticking!-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Well, my entry, emblazoned with the absolutely retarded agnomen of "Ringworld," is finally up. If I had had my way, I would have spent another six months perfecting it, but I have to abide by the deadlines.I may whip up a banner if I get time, but I just wanted to get the entry in on time. Your feedback is very much appreciated. =)

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

All (save one) of them look interesting, but...THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE THREE!Now we just need to figure out how the RPG's turned into immortals.In any event, we're counting on one hand the hours until submissions close. Unless you're missing fingers, then you might not be...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Well, I would suggest War of Elementum-Nui 2. But that's just me. :PIn all seriousness, I'm really going to have a hard time with this one. So... good...Such good RPGs!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

I used to have hope for these contests, but then I took a heavyweight to the knee.A bit more apt, Dovy. Just saying. =PBut yeah, I have a feeling the polls will be here at noon or so, judging by what B6 said. So, can't wait 'til eleven (my time)!

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

@ Dovy; I used to make jokes about arrows to the knee, but then I took an arrow to the kneeIt's already 11:20 here on the West Coast. Oops, 11:21. Wonder when we'll see those polls up.I wonder what the theme this year will be...And the RPG theme next time. That'll be interesting. But Elementum-Nui can adapt! It must!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Yeah, it was. That's why I made up the plague. Incidentally, somewhere along the road of creation, that became the main plot instead of just a side quest.Perhaps having the Skakdi as the bad guy? Or antidermis being used? An isolated island? Who knows.2:32 PM here in California.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

...Matoran being the only playable characters? Toa coming to the rescue? Slavery? Who knows? Should be fun as usual, though.Three 'til five, here.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

You guys are so immature, counting the minutes to a deadline that was never even set to begin with. :P Just kick back, relax, and rest assured that Andrew will get the polls up as soon as he can. Seriously, chill. It's not going to make any difference if you're there when they're up or not.