BIONICLE MAFIA XXXV AND THE GOLDEN HEIST

Voltex

Good to see that you're looking out for the village, Sisyphus. Clearly you're someone we can depend upon.

Let's get serious for a moment. By now it should be incredibly obvious to anyone with half a brain which role I am, so allow me to stress that successfully lynching Tuyet would be actively harmful to the Village. As the only role which can directly attack the Piraka, killing Tuyet at this point would leave the Village with a very low chance of victory.

Since everyone should now be able to tell who I am, it should therefore be clear that lynching me would be a very bad idea for anyone who isn't a Piraka.

Essentially, anyone who continues to vote for me is voting for a clear Pro-Villager, and outing themselves as a Piraka. I would therefore sugegst that you vote for someone else.

Edited by ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well, considering that Tuyet has, aside from a couple of Piraka, also killed a Matoran and Krahka, forgive me if I'm a little sceptical. 

Nonetheless, I think I will switch my vote from ShadowVezon to Marvelous. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The deaths of non-Piraka were sadly cases of unintentional collateral damage. Most of the innocent deaths were a matter of a coin toss between them and Americana/Kranan.

Oh, and by the way, Americana will most likely survive this lynching as well, so you'll need Tuyet's survival if you want him dead - which the Village absolutely should.

(Point still stands that voting for me is overtly acting against the Village, and outs you as a Piraka. Not advisable.)

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

*Reads scene*

>Everyone whose name isn’t “RG” will have their votes count for 2. RG never votes, so he can deal with being helpless with his puny singular votes. Not that he’ll care since he never votes anyway.

*walks out*

I have a life, I occasionally use it. =P

and besides, I normally just let the game go as everyone else plays and watch as it all unfolds. 

*shrug*

I will vote, I guess...

Americana and Marvelous then.

Edited by Spooky RG

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Dn't worry RG, you could still be important. Your vote could work as a tiebreaker should the situation arise.

Marvelous could turn out to be a Piraka, or he could just be a random Matoran. The important thing is that, and I'm very sorry to Marvelous when I say this, he isn't important to the survival of the Village. He's sadly just the safest option, so I highly recommend that you vote for him.

Edited by ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The point is that the rest of Metru-Nui need the Toa to win, as otherwise they'll get slaughtered by the Piraka. To kill Tuyet now would be paramount to suicide for the Village, especially if Americana pulls off another escape. (Whether he actually can is of course another question, albeit one currently irrelevant.)

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The important thing is that, and I'm very sorry to Marvelous when I say this, he isn't important to the survival of the Village. He's sadly just the safest option, so I highly recommend that you vote for him.

disappointed-face.png

• Upvote 2

The important thing is that, and I'm very sorry to Marvelous when I say this, he isn't important to the survival of the Village. He's sadly just the safest option, so I highly recommend that you vote for him.

disappointed-face.png
You need a hug?

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

What do you mean, in my absence? I've been right here the whole time. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hope I'm not too late, I'm voting Americana for Smoke 's death as well as Marvelous for the death of Kranan.

you're technically late but I'm sure nobody cares since your votes aren't changing anything

scene (or what I will call a scene) will go up in the morning

yep, definitely a shame about nato.

Vezon is begging for his life and I've accepted my unfortunate fate. Which act seems more nefarious?

Believe me, I am fully devoted to the success of my side. I've already lost, so there's no reason not to be.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

QUICK DAY SCENE

Voltex turned to Marvelous and asked the standard question.

"Any last words?"

"Yeah. Screw ShadowVezon, I'm a Matoran, and he darn well knew it. Y'all shoulda killed him."

Voltex nodded. "Don't worry, I understand your frustration. Even when he's not guilty, I would still vote for ShadowVezon, just to bug him."

In the audience, ShadowVezon started mumbling under his breath. Something about Voltex's existence bugging him or something, nobody really paid any attention.

And so Marvelous was executed.

--

Elsewhere, RG sighed as Mr. White stepped into his home.

"Yes?"

"I'm afraid I still need Americana around. You shall take his place."

"Fine."

--

Next up was Americana, who was - strangely - protesting quite loudly, in a voice that sounded a lot like RG.

"Any last words?" Voltex asked.

"I'm not Americana!" Americana shouted, desperately.

"Sure." Voltex nodded, activating the lynch mechanism.

A moment later, RG was dangling from the rope, and Voltex sighed, not actually bothered at all. "Rats. Done it again."

ROLES HAVE 48 HOURS TO PM.

• Upvote 1

Well, that's another Piraka down, even if it wasn't the one we were after.

Again, Marvelous has my deepest sympathies. Just be thankful that his sacrifice will allow Tuyet to continue his work.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Let's just hope that Tuyet gets lucky.

After all, you have to remember that Tuyet only has a 50% chance of being able to attack Americana. So far luck has been on Americana's side.

Edited by ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 4

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

wat.

So am I the only one confused by what just happened or?

Edited by Spooky RG

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

How the heck have I managed to survive this long?

I wonder if it has anything to do with the role that makes you immune to being targeted at night. 

Hm, this is quite a curious suggestion. Which I can neither confirm nor deny, obviously.