BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

Spoiler:

I hope I don't die now.

a sword in the gut tends to be preeeeetty lethal.

so is getting said sword slashed out of you.

In the words of an infamous Knight "Tis but a flesh wound."

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Spoiler:

I hope I don't die now.

a sword in the gut tends to be preeeeetty lethal.

so is getting said sword slashed out of you.

In the words of an infamous Knight "Tis but a flesh wound."

hey now, that guy only had fleshwounds

intestines coming out is a bit more than a fleshwound. losing limbs is but a scratch.

• Upvote 6

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Season 4? I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself there.

We don't even know what Season 3 is going to be like, aside from the fact that there's probably going to be another big timeskip, with an island-altering war taking place somewhere in the middle. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I went from no action this entire game to witnessing some actual drama while still doing absolutely nothing to help things along. This is playing out just like Tekulo's adventures in season one.

Whadaya mean no action?

• Upvote 2

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

You don't have a child. 

House Hinterland is extinct. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

House Hinterland is extinct, and if there is a Season 3, I'm considering a 300 year time skip.

Well time to sit back and watch the chaos.

Also Voltex I assume your ignoring what I said in the pm as my final words then.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

He's saying you can't really have final words when you're in the middle of getting your head cut off. 

• Upvote 1

It's not a race thing, rest assured, it's just that the living can't really stomach rotted marrow, fresh brains, or the blood of the innocent very well.

Purple's cool so long as they're willing and have a pulse– oh. Right. I see.

Technically, they do have a Pulse.

Spoiler:

I hope I don't die now.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, my man.

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 3

It's probably best Hinterlands become extinct.

Besides give me more room to create a new character.

Oh boy! I can't wait for a TL lll! And the TL IV after that. And the TL V after that. And the TL Vl after that. And the...

Technically it would be a second TL I

Though if I were TL I'd give the new character a brand new unrelated name, since the name 'TimeLord' makes no sense to the point that it was given an IC justification in Lore & Histories :P

• Upvote 4

It's probably best Hinterlands become extinct.

Besides give me more room to create a new character.

Oh boy! I can't wait for a TL lll! And the TL IV after that. And the TL V after that. And the TL Vl after that. And the...

Technically it would be a second TL I

Though if I were TL I'd give the new character a brand new unrelated name, since the name 'TimeLord' makes no sense to the point that it was given an IC justification in Lore & Histories :P

Was it given a justification?

I never knew that.

Also depending on how season three works my new character could potentially become the mask maker of the three hundred year future or fight to become one.

Because obviously I'm a great ruler.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Considering Jungle is the only region whose ruler/s in S1 & 2 have been less well-liked by the general public than all of the past half-dozen Mask Makers put together at least, I don't consider it particularly likely that there will be Mask Makers in 300 years.

(No offense to any Mask Makers in the crowd)

Edited by Lord Burnmad Aodh
  • Upvote 1

Considering Jungle is the only region whose ruler/s in S1 & 2 have been less well-liked by the general public than all of the past half-dozen Mask Makers put together at least, I don't consider it particularly likely that there will be Mask Makers in 300 years.

It's only the last three Mask Makers that have come to be disliked by the majority of Okoto. Everyone before Trijhak had their detractors, sure, but most of the population didn't have any negative feelings towards them.

• Upvote 3

Hey Voltex I can't find where in the lore and histories where it mentions the origins of my name. Could you tell me which chapter or better yet tell me.

Thank.

Also I'm guessing you will create another lore and history for the three hundred year gap. If you need ideas I got plenty.

From the rise of Arcadia, jungle exploration and a great Jungle civil war. I'll PM you details if you want them.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

It's only the last three Mask Makers that have come to be disliked by the majority of Okoto. Everyone before Trijhak had their detractors, sure, but most of the population didn't have any negative feelings towards them.

Probably doesn't help I recently contributed significantly to dooming the island, even if I was technically under the influence of another. But, of course, only a few know that.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

On the contrary, Pulse, and I'm sorry to say: That is probably the most widely-liked thing you've done yet. Whereas usually, almost everyone hated your rule, now only half of the island does. Granted, it's the evil half that likes it, but still.

• Upvote 2

Well, what about when everyone is inevitably slaughtered by spooky scary skeletons?

And can it really be called a 'rule' when you're almost literally just a puppet for an evil spirit stuck in a Mask and the giant skeleton whose desire is to destroy everything?

• Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Hope you feel well soon Voltex!

No problem in waiting on a scene if your own life is having stuff, that should come first.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )