Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

In the new wave of blind bags, it seems that Heartstrings is now actually Lyra Heartstrings and Lulamoon is now Trixie Lulamoon!And omg alicorn blind bags.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

In the new wave of blind bags, it seems that Heartstrings is now actually Lyra Heartstrings and Lulamoon is now Trixie Lulamoon!And omg alicorn blind bags.

Hasbro is using our ideas, now what about those alicorns....

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

We'll finally have Princess Luna, Princess Celestia and Princess Cadence blind bags. :P They'll be part of the main wave.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Guys...I need serious help. It's rather embarrasing, but....From the Third Generation is making me actually like 3rd gen ponies! :o

I've never heard the From the Third Generation. What is this blasphemy?

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

The only good thing that I've ever seen come from any other generation of ponies is the smooze. Nothing can stop the Smooze! 8D

Lord Smooze from Friendship is Witchcraft? :o Edited by Slender Man

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

The only good thing that I've ever seen come from any other generation of ponies is the smooze. Nothing can stop the Smooze! 8D

Lord Smooze from Friendship is Witchcraft? :o
The same (or so I'm guessing XD). Look up the song "Nothing can Stop the Smooze" and I'm sure you'll find it super catchy. The end of the pony universe never sounded so awesome. XP

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

We'll finally have Princess Luna, Princess Celestia and Princess Cadence blind bags. :P They'll be part of the main wave.

Now if only they could get a new mold for Fluttershy.
In fact, every pony should have more diversity

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Guys...I need serious help. It's rather embarrasing, but....From the Third Generation is making me actually like 3rd gen ponies! :o

Seems I screwed up the name, it's actually just The Third Generation. The premise is pretty much 3rd generation ponies appearing in the 4th generation universe, and having to deal with basic realities of life such as needing to work and dealing with negative emotions. Not to mention meeting their doppelgangers (Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, etc.). Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Seems I screwed up the name, it's actually just The Third Generation. The premise is pretty much 3rd generation ponies appearing in the 4th generation universe, and having to deal with basic realities of life such as needing to work and dealing with negative emotions. Not to mention meeting their doppelgangers (Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, etc.).
Is it a fanfic?

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Ok, so I know this is probably really old news, but I just finally got around to reading "Cupcakes" and jeez that was creepy, but follows the plot of one of the Hannibal Lector films, forgot which one, pretty well. I think I'm going to need to reread My Little Dashie just so I don't get nightmares later.

Scootaloo,

the greatest chicken/dodo/scooter riding Pegasus ever

Any pony check [removed]? Looks like lauren Faust and Tara are working of ether again on a new DC nation mini series Super Best Friends Forever, and Tara is as batgirl again who is now the cartoon network version of Pinkie Pie

Edited by Humanity

Can't mention that place here, afaik.

You can keep doing it, and I can keep deleting it. Edited by Humanity

Like I said, can't mention it here, even if your garble it up like that~

f9Qcky7.png

So we can only mention bzpower, Lego, Mentioning sites with forums = bad and wiki? Why? Lemme guess, protection on the interconnected webs? Oh yea, found the cure for the fanfic Cupcakes

So we can only mention bzpower, Lego, Mentioning sites with forums = bad and wiki? Why? Lemme guess, protection on the interconnected webs? Oh yea, found the cure for the fanfic Cupcakes

Anything with a commenting system is a no-no, as BZP has many children on here and has no control over content on outside sites. If the site allows members to comment, it's an automatic no-no.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

I think everyone should join me in singing Winter Wrap-Up on Monday.

I was actually planning to do this for like months now. XD

It's been a rule since like... forever. d=So, guys... Anypony get the mcponies?

I'm planning on going with a few friends on Friday. With luck they'll be in stock.
19704_s.gif

I havent posted here in .. like what.. a month?talking of winter wrap up -on a minecraft server i was on, me and my friends tried to clear all the snow in New Fillydelphia in the time it took to listen to that song.I played it over skype.we failed misserably.and got yelled at by the admins to put all the snow back.yay for brohoof! :D

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

It's been a rule since like... forever. d=So, guys... Anypony get the mcponies?

I'm planning on going with a few friends on Friday. With luck they'll be in stock.
Same here!!! Three months of winter coolness and awesome holidays!

I feel like the only one here who isn't interested in the toys - especially the McPonies, which all look like depressed emos and have some strange attachment part sticking up out of their heads.I don't care if it is pony, the toys haven't changed since before FiM. I like the show and all, but the toys still evoke previous generations, and that's something that just doesn't appeal to me ...

I feel like the only one here who isn't interested in the toys - especially the McPonies, which all look like depressed emos and have some strange attachment part sticking up out of their heads.I don't care if it is pony, the toys haven't changed since before FiM. I like the show and all, but the toys still evoke previous generations, and that's something that just doesn't appeal to me ...

I like the toys largely because of the creativity I've seen used to make them look more like they do in the show. Particularly the methods for styling the hair so that they resemble the characters from the show, or the custom resin hair molds designed to replace the brushable hair.But speaking of toys, lets keep in mind the My Little Pony proposal on Cuusoo! As of today it has gotten an official comment from LEGO. At 843 supporters it still has a long way to go, but hopefully as the word is spread this proposal will keep getting closer to the official review!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I supported it. :biggrin:Also, made a secondary persona, for those forums where I'm not called The Shouting God. This is the one I use on the Warhammer 40K forum I visit, same colours as my main 40K army:mypony.pngEdit: Bah, just realised he's a blank-flank. Didn't see the button on the creator.

Edited by The Shouting God

charr_sig.jpg

With the clamor of anvils and the thunder of guns, we rip each day from life's teeth.

So we have Ponies comin to Lego, an epic finale, a new short made by lauren Faust and Tara strong voicing? Jeez the world must like bronies nowSo any pony working on any pony things?

Edited by Humanity

Don't get your hopes up for LEGO MLP. Hasbro and LEGO are competitors - there's not a real big chance of them teaming up. As much as I'd love to see it happen, realistically ... most likely not. Can't really completely rule it out, though ...

Me and my brother have been planning this since I watched the episode. XD

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Me and my brother have been planning this since I watched the episode. XD
Unfortunately, Mother Nature has not granted Virginia a winter which necessitates any sort of wrap-up. A week or two ago we had our first significant snowfall, which started that morning and was melted by noon. I know we're way behind Equestria in our control over the weather, but I was hoping to shovel snow this year while whistling Winter Wrap Up, and have been sorely disappointed. Maybe next year?

Well, I'm in Florida, so I think I got you beat. XD

Yeah, but this isn't NORMAL for Virginia. Florida having a warm winter doesn't count as deviation from the norm.

Actually I haven't had a winter here, either, more like a double helping of fall.And I live in Buffalo, where winter normally looks like this...

You, on the other hand, DO have me beat.Maybe the Pegasi forgot to bring winter here this year? Perhaps if we start fighting, the Windigoes could bring us one good snowstorm before Winter is officially over?