Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I just thought of something. What if the next BBC was a PONY building contest?! Don't say that wouldn't be awesome. You know it would be.

Well, ponies don't really mix with Bionicle too well... :P
>Implying that someone didn't make an awesome pony MOC using mostly HF 2.0 pieces.1. Favourite Character? As much as I like Rarity, the main reason I changed my name and avvie is because this avatar was too awesome for a Sonic fan to pass up. :P I dunno, maybe Trollestia.2. Favourite Pony? Probably AJ (she's the hardworking, awesome big sister who reminds me of my own older sister.)3. Favourite non-pony? Discord, though Gummy is a close second.4. Which character(s) do you relate the most to? (your favorite pony is not necessarily the one you relate to the most, but you probably already knew that.) Hmm, let's see: Not big on making friends? Check. Likes to acquire knowledge? Meh, somewhat. Hates losing? I blame genetics. :P Hardworking? Not really. Random? That's more my brother. OCD? Maybe a little. Doesn't like getting dirty? Not really. Um, I guess Twidash then. (though more Twilight since while I hate losing, I'm not exactly the athletic type.)Also, my brother's playing the Doc Ock 2099 level. I swear listening to Twilight's voice coming out of Doc Ock and her scientists is driving me crazy (especially the scientists, who at times sound exactly like Twilight.) Edited by Hyper Rarity
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

1. Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie.2. Same as above.3. Discord or Gummy.4. Probably either Discord or Pinkie Pie. Anyone who knows me well enough knows that I like to say random things and do moronic stuff. (Discord gets a bad rap - he never really hurt or killed anypony. He just spiced some things up from the monotony of the monarchy.)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

...I wouldn't call Discord's breaking the mane cast's psyches harmless. :P I'm pretty sure that left some scars, even though they never mention it.Also, how did Fluttershy end up in the tree in "Secret of My Excess"?I mean, it's been pretty much established that her wings lock up whenever she gets scared of a dragon. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

1. Favourite Character? Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash, nuff said2. Favourite Pony? Eh either Rarity or Pinkie 3. Favourite non-pony? Discord MAKUTA!4. Which character(s) do you relate the most to? I starting to think I'm like Pinkie Pie, though I don't bake.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Can anyone tell me which episode shows Lyra sitting all funny? i can't figure out where that came from...

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Can anyone tell me which episode shows Lyra sitting all funny? i can't figure out where that came from...

xinlo-small.gif

Dragonshy. In the beginning, when Fluttershy is trying to get everypony's attention and is (adorably) failing, Lyra and Bon Bon are sitting on a bench in the background. That's the famous image. Edited by Master Inika

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Oh, i see now. Thanks. But Bon Bon's not the right colour.

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

I just thought of something. What if the next BBC was a PONY building contest?! Don't say that wouldn't be awesome. You know it would be.

Well, ponies don't really mix with Bionicle too well... :P
are you kidding me? well, sure, if we had a wider range of colors...but that's not importaint.there's proboably a lot of people who can make ponies with a range of bionicle pieces.

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

My Little Rahi has already been a contest.

completely different.this is ponies. not rahi.

Hmm... so most of us think we're introverted bookworms that are learning about friendship? Interesting. XP

No, I think I'm an introverted bookworm who is also insane.http://a1.twimg.com/..._crazy_face.png
remember: too much insanity-twighlight will turn you into this:Twilight_crazy_face.pngit's true. Edited by Makaru
quoted image linked.

1. Favourite Character?2. Favourite Pony?3. Favourite non-pony?4. Which character(s) do you relate the most to? (your favourite pony is not necessarily the one you relate to the most, but you probably already knew that.

1. fluttershy.2. is this a trick question?3. dddiiiiiiiissssccccooooooorrrrdddddddd.4. because of my residual evil and cruel-ness, i cannot relate to any pony.

Elements of Harmony contest go go go.

3 seconds after trying:Twilight_crazy_face.pngand a slight personaltiy corruption.

Elements of Harmony contest go go go.

How would that even work?But okay, another little questionaire to analyze how I relate to this show, I'm game.1. Favourite Character?Princess Celestia2. Favourite Pony?Twilight Sparkle (I like both, so I'm splitting these two between the questions)3. Favourite non-pony?The Docto-(slaps forehead)######, no crossovers, boy! Uhm.... Anybody but Discord. I have a grudge agantist him.4. Which character(s) do you relate the most to? (your favourite pony is not necessarily the one you relate to the most, but you probably already knew that.I'll admit that my choice is part of a bandwagon and say Twilight. The whole thing with the books, social awkwardness, and brains, and if I was willing to be prideful, maybe the whole "gifted skill" thing (if were to really try and compare notable writing, designing, and studying skills to someone with the mystical ability potential akien to masters of the arts).

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

Hmm... so most of us think we're introverted bookworms that are learning about friendship? Interesting. XP

I walk in and find someone describing me. Awesome; sounds like I'll fit right in here.This looks like a great place. Although, it needs to be about 20% cooler. . . .Oh, wait, I'm here. Problem solved.So, time for my life story. It had been meaningless and humdrum until I saw this television show. Well, not really. But it sounds dramatic. So just pretend there's a stack of books across my flank, a feathered fedora atop my head, and a coffee of mug in my hoof.I'll jump right in for all of those who aren't curious what my answers to Impulse's questionnaire are. If you are curious, then don't read them; skip this post; AVERT YOUR EYES NOW!1. Favorite Character? Spikey-wikey.2. Favorite Pony? Applejack.3. Favorite Non-Pony? The Spike Tike again.4. Which character(s) do you relate the most to? Spike once more; maybe a little to Pinkie Pie.Now forgive me for answering your question with a question at large: What is your favorite episode? I would personally probably say Secret of my Excess, followed subsequently by both parts of Return of Harmony and Fall Weather Friends. From the desk of Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

I walk in and find someone describing me. Awesome; sounds like I'll fit right in here.This looks like a great place. Although, it needs to be about 20% cooler. . . .Oh, wait, I'm here. Problem solved.So, time for my life story. It had been meaningless and humdrum until I saw this television show. Well, not really. But it sounds dramatic. So just pretend there's a stack of books across my flank, a feathered fedora atop my head, and a coffee of mug in my hoof.I'll jump right in for all of those who aren't curious what my answers to Impulse's questionnaire are. If you are curious, then don't read them; skip this post; AVERT YOUR EYES NOW!1. Favorite Character? Spikey-wikey.2. Favorite Pony? Applejack.3. Favorite Non-Pony? The Spike Tike again.4. Which character(s) do you relate the most to? Spike once more; maybe a little to Pinkie Pie.Now forgive me for answering your question with a question at large: What is your favorite episode? I would personally probably say Secret of my Excess, followed subsequently by both parts of Return of Harmony and Fall Weather Friends.From the desk of Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:
Welcome to the herd good sir. As you can tell our little topic is one of the most popular topic in the CoT forum and one of the longest (currently at 100 pages). Calamity please add one more to the brony list, which brings the number of fans up to 77 I think.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Favorite episode is definitely Over a Barrel.I have no idea why, I just like it. Maybe it's because of Chief Thunderhooves (and his father before him).Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

...I wouldn't call Discord's breaking the mane cast's psyches harmless. :P I'm pretty sure that left some scars, even though they never mention it.Also, how did Fluttershy end up in the tree in "Secret of My Excess"?I mean, it's been pretty much established that her wings lock up whenever she gets scared of a dragon. :P

she ether ran, or climbed.also, i found a plotline clash.in winter wrap-up, spike speaks of a "home" with other dragons, even though he is never shown to be there, and was born in canterlot. Edited by Elder_Hau_of_Fire

she ether ran, or climbed.

I'd say that it's pretty hard to climb with hooves, but stranger things have happened. :)

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Favorite episode is definitely Over a Barrel.I have no idea why, I just like it. Maybe it's because of Chief Thunderhooves (and his father before him).Kalhiki

Ironically, that's the only episode I have not seen. :P Well, that and the most recent.

also, i found a plotline clash.in winter wrap-up, spike speaks of a "home" with other dragons, even though he is never shown to be there, and was born in canterlot.

Did he really? I never noticed. Although, isn't it possible that he lived with other dragons in Canterlot? Maybe the dragons had their own dormitories; but I say the as if there were a lot--is it known if all the students at wherever-it-was have dragon assistants, or if there were any others there at all besides Spike?From the desk of Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

I'd say that it's pretty hard to climb with hooves, but stranger things have happened. :)
heck yes.

also, i found a plotline clash.in winter wrap-up, spike speaks of a "home" with other dragons, even though he is never shown to be there, and was born in canterlot.

Did he really? I never noticed. Although, isn't it possible that he lived with other dragons in Canterlot? Maybe the dragons had their own dormitories; but I say the as if there were a lot--is it known if all the students at wherever-it-was have dragon assistants, or if there were any others there at all besides Spike?From the desk of
what i'm saying is not that, because spike would not recognise that as a homeland.in other words, you had no clue what i said.and he says it in winter wrap-up.wait, how did you... Edited by Elder_Hau_of_Fire

Sure he would. Home is where the heart is, after all. If he grew up in Canterlot, that'd most likely be 'home' to him. If there were other dragon asisstants he lived with, that'd be 'home with other dragons'. It doesn't mean that he has to have come from the dragon homeland with other dragons.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Simple. She was already up there with the birds, then clung to the branch upon being scared by Spike. Also, I have this strange urge to make Chibi Ponies. And the Elements of Harmony.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

No, I think I'm an introverted bookworm who is also insane.http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1590540844/Twilight_crazy_face.png
Well duh. That's a given.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Maybe Spike was calling it "home" in a metaphorical sense, or talking about a different era of Canterlot history. *nerd mode activated* In what used to be East Germany, a lot of the older generation still takes pride in being from Stalinist East Germany, even though West Germany "won." Maybe Canterlot used to be dragon territory.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

That's not the only inconsistency with Spike. He said in the first episode he was hatched from a green and purple egg. However in The Cutie Mark Chronicles, his egg was two shades of purple.Plus, in that same episode, grown Spike looks nothing like he did in Secret of My Excess (however, I guess you could say he was different because he didn't grow naturally, but whatever).Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I'm surprised we haven't seen a ponyfic spoofing "What A Wonderful Life" yet. Or am I just blind?Heck, I'd think all the popular Christmas tales would've been ponified by now. It'd be interesting to see what bronies would do with "A Christmas Carol".Speaking of ponyfics...[/shamelessplug]What I really want to know, though, is when we'll get to see more of Tank...

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

I'm surprised we haven't seen a ponyfic spoofing "What A Wonderful Life" yet. Or am I just blind?Heck, I'd think all the popular Christmas tales would've been ponified by now. It'd be interesting to see what bronies would do with "A Christmas Carol".Speaking of ponyfics...[/shamelessplug]What I really want to know, though, is when we'll get to see more of Tank...

We've already had a Christmas Carol spoof. :P

Then I am obviously blind or just not keeping up with the ridiculous amount of news flying by.

xD it wasn't on the big pony blog.It was on another site, devoted to soley fanfics... The biggest fanfic site.YEAH! I GOT POST 4000!!! FINALLY!!!! Edited by Rarity

There was one on the pony blog too; pretty good, but there were some flaws.Also we're at like 90 now, 77 was so last month. :PAlso also, going back to the favorite episode question... any episode where a character goes insane, excluding Swarm of the Century because the ending for that was kinda bleh. (the Ponyville-being-completely-destroyed part of the ending, not the trombone.)

19704_s.gif