Favourite Moment(S) On Bzp

Reya

BZP has evolved over the last decade for better and for worst. When I first revisited the new site, it got me thinking of what my favourite moments were on this site. So here I am asking you guys what your favourite moments were on this site?Personally, it had to be becoming a Trusted Trader. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

My best moment is whenever anybody makes a postive post on one of my comedies. For me, one of the biggest thrills in life is when I make up a joke and then people laugh at it. When people post on my comedy saying it was really funny I get the same feeling.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

First it was my first proto boost, then when I became a POBZPC. My promotion to Forum Mentor three years and half ago already was truly a great experience and possibly my favourite moment. Besides that, my 100th news report was pretty nice as well, but nobody noticed that. :P~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Winning SSC8 was a bit of a shock, but in a very good way. The fact that I was able to write something people really enjoyed was just a wonderful feeling.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Best moments, in chronological order:Posting my first artwork.Getting comment on my first artworkGoing PremierProto boostGetting a PM from B6, asking if I wanted to be on staff.Coincidentally, that's also the order from least exciting to most exciting. :P

jlovfkk.jpg

December 3rd, 2011 was a very happy day for me. My second best moment on BZP, for sure, but if I had to pick the very best...Oddly, I don't think I would choose when I first became staff. No, I think it would have to be June 19th, 2004, when I became an OBZPC, landing among the orange names of some of BZP's finest. Those days were the best of times. I miss them.Ninjo ; ;windrider.png

December 3rd, 2011 was a very happy day for me. My second best moment on BZP, for sure, but if I had to pick the very best...Oddly, I don't think I would choose when I first became staff. No, I think it would have to be June 19th, 2004, when I became an OBZPC, landing among the orange names of some of BZP's finest. Those days were the best of times. I miss them.Ninjo ; ;windrider.png

I'cant believe I forgot the era when Ninjo was around. Those were good times. I even forgot how good it was to become a OBZPC, it happened such a long time ago.

Some of my favorite moments on here, in no particular order, are:When people posted in my first (and so far only) epic.Getting three proto boosts. Two for helping around the site and one for reporting a new item.One of my short stories winning in the Daxia category of the ATYU2 contest.These are the only ones I can think of right now, but I'm sure there are more.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

My favorite moments were when I placed in contests held on BZPower: Second place in BS01's Sleeping Awake short story contest, fourth place in COTSSC2, first place in People's Choice for SSC8, first place in the Mahri Nui category for ATYU2, and first place in RPGC22. It's an honor to be placed amongst the better writers on BZPower (because BZPower does have a surprising amount of promising writers).For something more selfless... seeing one of my friends on BZPower and in real life, Celu, become POBZPC was a pretty cool moment.

I have had many great moments on BZPower. My favorite moments include becoming a POBZPC, being asked by 55555 to work at his graphics shop, and getting positive comments on my artwork.Also, the pranks by the staff every April always make for a good time.

Of course most half of the staff would say their promotion, and I would tend to agree. It's odd that seeing that PM in your inbox could give you such an adrenaline rush, somewhere between "I'm gonna die" and "I won the lottery."My other favourite moments would be when I first became premier, getting my name attached to credit for a news article and subsequent proto boost, and the whole Macadamia nut thing. That was awesome.Sadly, I never achieved OBZPC status. I was still conflicted between working towards it and forgetting about it entirely when I got the PM from Black Six. Oh well. : /

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

I'd say meeting my first (and best friend) when I first joined. I might have embarrassed myself talking to him in his epic review now that I think about it but if I hadn't I don't think we'd be friends.When I started to get comments in my blog. Seriously my blog had only 2 comments on it now my blog has 55 comments on it. Not mention the "approve comments" function was still on.When I got OPBZPC status and when seeing Black Six read my pm in his blog. Admittedly he did say if you wanted to see your questions answered send him a pm with the subject "mailbag" which I did but it still was nice to my pm on a admin's blog.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Proto boost.By the way, Wind, what happened on December 3rd? O.o--CV

That was the day when BZPower got its ticket to eternal fame and glory.The day when Wind was promoted to Forum Leader. :P And Eeko and Erebus to Forum Mentors, but I guess that´s another story. ;)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Hmm, hard...Getting proto is not really high for me. I'd say some of my favorite times on BZP is when people actually like my stories. Also a high were (I'm rather inactive now) my Rping days. Sure, I was noobish and argumentative, but I definitely had some great times. I miss those days...

The first time one of my comedies hit the hot topics list back in January 2011. I'd never had a topic there first of all, but since it was also very rare to see anything from the library up there, it was all kinds of awesome.Considering that it took a full month for things to get sorted out with my going premier, becoming that (and mostly getting a blog) was pretty sweet too.-ibrow

Probably getting my first Proto boost. Other than that, my first MOC topic, which became hot topic #7 within the first day (I believe it's also my only MOC topic so far to get over ten comments), and of course the day BZP made its triumphant return last year after months of downtime.:t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

• 2 weeks later...

-Pretty much all of 2007. That was when I joined and when I made most of my friends on here. Then they all left. Still, good nostalgia.-Whenever I got a proto boost. I just need one more and then I can be proud of...something, I guess. Just have to find a way to get it.-Every comment I get on a comedy or an epic. However, not being a well known writer here, that generally means I don't get many "memories".

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Oh man, there are so many awesome memories I have from this site I can't even begin to list or even remember them all. Comedies with ~YWN~, Warlord of Evil and others; banner shop with Argetlam, Kakaru, Luke the Warrior, etc.; RPG by PM with Kakaru; so many PM conversations and other memories with Nuju Metru; many things with 55555, Shadow Kurahk, EW, Ballom, Jedi Gali, Lady Kopaka, Lazzy, Sisen, Snoopy82, Tifosi 92, xccj, ChocolateFrogs, GreenBioGuy, and others; awesome times in the library; conversations/etc. with Takuta-Nui, Tolkien, Cederak, ToM Dracone and other writers I look up to; getting proto boosts; getting involved with various things; becoming staff; the BZPRPG; various clubs and things; Elements 2; and so, so many more moments. I have awesome memories with everyone on my friends list and many others as well, and it really is not possible for me to list them all. And then of course there's BrickFair and BrickCon that while not on BZP was with mostly people from BZP -- and both were amazing.It is literally impossible for me to pick a favorite moment on BZP if you include everything with the friends I've had and everything else. I can however choose a favorite "achieving moment" on BZP, and that would be a tie between receiving the PM from Black Six with the offer to become staff and being offered to be a part of Elements 2 (an anthology of short stories by BZP members). newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender