Jump to content

BZPRPG - Westside Zakaz


Recommended Posts

IC: Jojax-Spineless Bay @Whisper @Sparticus147  @ARROW404

Jojax looked at Ahuum quisically as she walked up from the docks.. "What if a warlord just dissapeared one day? What if all his stuff got taken? Could he still come back?"

Edited by Smudge8
  • Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Nahikl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa, Spineless Bay)

At Jojax question, the sage stiffened in their pace, their weak grip tightening around their staff as it began to faintly tap, tap, tap on the dockside wood. Slowly, eerily, they turned to face the Skakdess, gazing through them before grinning, baring their blackened jagged teeth, and spoke. "If he was simply robbed? Then, like a mad, rapid Kavinika, he would fight, claw, and bite his way back to the top. As foolish as that sounds...But if one was simply to disappear? Dashed to the abyss? Consumed by their own ambition? Unremembered and forgotten?" As they spoke, an intensity gripped their voice, their optics still yet wild, as they slowly approached. " . . . Then mayhaps it would be best if they did disappeared."

And then the madness lifted and they once more looked like some decrepit, twisted old Skak, shrugging away the question as they turned back around. "Now shall we continue with idle chatter or shall we meet with our lady?" They spoke off-handedly, like nothing weird had just happened, them simply plodding along towards the fort.

OOC: @Smudge8 @Whisper @Snelly

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Jojax-Spineless Bay @Whisper @Sparticus147  @ARROW404

"Just one more thing." Jojax said, twiddling her thumbs. "And this is just something I made up. What if someone steal's the warlord's prized, u, spear. And then the warlord dies UNRELATED to the spear thing. And then the guy with the spear goes around claming to be that warlord?"

  • Like 4

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Nahikl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa, Spineless Bay)

At the continued questioning, annoyance seemed to take the mystic, with their spines from beneath their cloak bristling slightly and their left hand tightening and untightening its grip. But that brief annoyance was also peaked by a vague curiosity by the specificity of the question. Relenting internally, Ahuum spoke simply, lacking the tenseness from earlier when answering Jojax' question. "Out of doing my duty as an advisor, both to our lady and to whomever else desires to seek my services, I shall answer your question in earnest and in all seriousness. Lest the thief was lucky enough to bare a close enough resemblance to the original warlord, I'm sure those loyal to the former would tear the thief apart. That's of course assuming said warlord had any loyal followers, which many lack. Rather, they may just go along with it, a few most probably seeing it as their chance to claim leadership and challenge the 'new' warlord for it."

OOC: @Smudge8 @Whisper @Snelly

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: T'harrak - Fort Razorfish;Vaa

"Why would someone pretend to be a warlord anyway?" T'harrak asked. "I mean... what's the point? I could understand someone using it as a short-term ruse, maybe... but to spend the rest of your days living a lie, adding fame to another's name while yours is never known..."

@Smudge8

  • Like 3

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zanakra - Fort Razorfish;Vaa - Spineless Bay - 

Zanakra herself seemed preoccupied closely examining a cordak blaster as the trio returned, after a moment she decided to finally notice them. "Ah, you've returned. What do you have to report?" 

@Smudge8 @Whisper @Sparticus147

  • Like 2

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg Profiles

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Krex (Fort Garsi)

"I can blow him up from here any second boss" Krex offered where she stood on the ramparts, eyeing the lone figure in the distance. He was almost within range, and Krex was eternally disappointed when she noticed he stopped.

"Great warriors of the Garsi Clan, I bare an important message!  The time of battle at The Place has returned!"

"Well... how 'bout that" Krex remarked, scratching her chin as her other hand ever so slightly pulled away from her weapon, "haven't heard that name in quite a while... it sounds like a place for you, boss. If you've got a squeeze you feel confident taking to the big leagues"

OOC: @Mel, and also @Visaru and @Wotz if you want somewhere to drop in.

  • Like 1

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Trava-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2021 at 3:27 AM, Snelly said:

IC: Zanakra - Fort Razorfish;Vaa - Spineless Bay - 

"Ah, you've returned. What do you have to report?" 

IC: T'harrak - Fort Razorfish;Vaa

"An obstacle... or an opportunity," T'harrak said, a calculating smile caressing her bestial features, "Which it is depends on your long-term plans for our operation." 

@Snelly

  • Like 3

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Nahikl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa, Spineless Bay)

Approaching Zanakra, the old sage placed themself in between the warlord and the two other Skakdi, standing just off to the right side of her as they bowed their head. "Yes, a small, perhaps insignificant camp, but one that may just be the alluring worm-tongue of a war tortoise. One or the other, I doubt it will matter against you, it will fall or serve you my lady, whichever you so desire."

OOC: @Smudge8 @Nato The Whisperer @Snelly

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zanakra - Fort Razorfish;Vaa - Spineless Bay - 

"An insignificant camp you say? How interesting..." In Zanakra's mind, 'friendly' was synonymous with 'easy to exploit'. "...well friendly or not, ignoring them would be a mistake. I shall introduce myself to them personally, and the three of you will occupancy me." Zanakra said, nodding she her plan formed in her mind. "I'll give them the choice to join me willingly, and if not well...we'll get to have some fun." She grinned. 

"You three have done well so far, here..." She gestured to a nearby wall that was adorned with a few weapons. There was a Lightstone Rifle, an Eccentric Rock, and a Firework Revolver. The Cordak Blaster had been on the wall previously, but it seemed that Zanakra was holding onto that herself now. "Each of you pick a new toy.' 

@Smudge8 @Nato The Whisperer @Sparticus147

  • Like 3

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg Profiles

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Nahikl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa, Spineless Bay)

At the nudge, Ahuum's thin, sinister grin briefly turned towards a hostile sneer as their sharp eyes darted towards Jojax before resetting into a grim look, their skin beneath the cloak crawling from the contact. And then they turned their head towards T'harrak as they grinned once again. "Many things can be learned if you look in the right places, from the insides of a tree to the guts of a fish. Sometimes the most profound portents are in the most insignificant of things."

OOC: @Smudge8 @Nato The Whisperer @Snelly

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[South of Spineless Bay, Fort Garsi]


The Lady of Linens tapped her chiseled chin thoughtfully.  "Why don't we visit our little guest?"

The two skakdi wound their way through a series of tunnels that would have baffled any but those who had called the fort home for years (and knew which ones would be operational today.)

It wasn't long before the wanderer was treated to a crunching of gravel that he only noticed due to his sharp hearing--and he found himself looking down into the blood-red eyes of the warlord.

"I am much intrigued, but do me a favor and int-ro-duce yourself and your activities in more detail.  I am a busy woman, and as much as I do adore the good pits of Sarke I have a schedule to keep up."

OOC: @Geardirector @Smudge8

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Jojax-Fort Razorfish;Vaa @Whisper @Sparticus147  @ARROW404

"Yeah," Jojax chimed in, "So lick it!"

IC: The Wanderer-Fort Garsi @Mel @Geardirector

The old skakdi bowed as the party approached. "You can call me the Wanderer. My organization has re-opened the arena of the ancients for all to enjoy. I'm here to spread the word about our opening ceremony and tournament!" He quickly turned and grabbed a wooden flyer off of his bike, offering it to the group. "Normally Glory would be reward enough, but to spice things up I'll have a special reward for the winner. It could be a good chance to scout for new talent, or just watch, or participate, for enjoyment."

  • Like 3

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: T'harrak - Fort Razorfish;Vaa

Rolling her eyes, T'harrak picked up the rock up from the shelf, turning it over in her hand. When nothing untoward happened at her touch, she reluctantly raised it to her mouth and dragged her tongue over its coarse surface.

"Satisfied, you pair of children?" 

@Smudge8 @Sparticus147

  • Like 2

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[South of Spineless Bay, Fort Garsi]

Ipsudir frowned as she looked at the flyer.  She would never stop loving Sarke, the pure rush of adrenaline in the ring, the roar of the crowd, the show of it all.

But it was just a show in the end--and Ipsudir as well as her warriors, she knew, wanted blood, real blood, not the paltry nosebleeds of sarke.    Still...this was an opportunity, more than anything, to see what the paltry dogs that barked at her heels had in the way of teeth.

“I will consider all you have told me.  Thank you kindly, now--”  the warlord’s eyes seemed to glow brighter--or were they actually growing brighter?  “Get off my land.”

OOC: @Geardirector @Smudge8

  • Like 1

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Krex (Fort Garsi)

"You heard the boss," Krex added, reaching for her gun to make the point extra hard, "I'll start counting to ten in a bit, and at that point I'll start wondering about where I left my fuse lighter."

 

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Trava-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: T'harrak - Fort Razorfish;Vaa

"Well, as it happens- wait, what's that?" She lifted the rock to her ear, feigning concentration, "Ah, okay. Mm-hmm. Of course, I'll tell him." She turned back to Ahuum, "It says that someone of your years and wisdom should know that rocks don't talk." 

@Sparticus147

  • Like 3

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Nahikl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa, Spineless Bay)

At that, the old skak couldn't help but began cackling as they stepped closer, their staff tapping against the ground. "Ahaha, seems like that rock might have a mind greater than either of us if it told you all that without a mouth to speak with. Mayhaps I should spend some time speaking with this oh wise rock on my own time." Ahuum said, holding out their gnarled hand, silently requesting T'harrak to hand over the stone.

OOC: @Smudge8 @Nato The Whisperer @Snelly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

IC: Jojax-Fort Razorfish;Vaa @Whisper @Sparticus147  @ARROW404

Jojax gave out a hearty laugh before sauntering over and grabbing the fireworks launcher. "This looks fun!"

IC: The Wanderer-Fort Garsi @Mel @Geardirector

"Very well madam, May you prosper in your warmongering." He again bowed politely before mounting his bike and driving off. 

Edited by Smudge8
  • Like 3

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: T'harrak - Fort Razorfish;Vaa

With the others having chosen their items, T'harrak took a moment to consider the remaining weapon. She was familiar with the technology and function of a Lightstone Rifle; she'd used their design as an inspiration for her own launcher... and frankly she was more comfortable with what she already had. 

"Thank you for the offer..." she said, stepping away from the wall and turning to offer a curt, respectful bow to Zanakra, "...but I'm satisfied with the toys I currently have." She patted the handle of her own launcher. "We can save the rifle for future recruits, or for barter."   

 

OOC: @Snelly @Sparticus147 @Smudge8 Sorry, didn't realise we were sort of waiting on me. 

  • Like 2

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zanakra - Fort Razorfish;Vaa - Spineless Bay - 

"Very well." It seemed everyone had either picked something or was already satisfied with what they had. Zanakra put the lightstone rifle back on the wall, it would surely become useful later. 

"Let us be off to see this 'friendly' camp." She gestured for the three of them to lead the way. 

@Smudge8 @Nato The Whisperer @Sparticus147

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 2

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg Profiles

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: The crew of Tahtorak Outpost

Much as Gashril hated to admit it, her underlings were right.

"Outpost" was a misnomer.

"But 'camp' just doesn't have the same ring to it," she mused aloud, squinting at the sign they had put up.

"Fort Tahtorak!" one of them shouted.

She snorted, "We'd have to have walls to be a fort, spine-slug-for-brains!"

"How about something a little more... 'elevated' than camp: Encampment?" suggested her right-hand.

"Eh, we'll keep it as a backup, but it still sounds like... well, more than what we've got here."

"What's wrong with 'outpost'?" Seeker asked. He'd just woken up to take over for Lookout and missed the conversation.

"An 'outpost' implies we're part of a larger settlement," someone explained simply.

"But we're on our own here," Gashril added. She grumbled and squinted harder at the sign, as if the answer were to be found therein.

"Tahtorak beach?"

She snorted, louder this time, "Oh yeah, that'll bring the tourists flocking!" The crew howled with laughter, while the dunderhead who suggested that shrank in shame.

Why was this the hardest thing they had done since they had set out on their own? They weren't a village- heck, not even a hamlet. The fact of the matter was they really were just a camp. And hopefully a temporary one at that, but given nobody else had come by for the day, they ought to expect to stay there for at least another week. Maybe it was time to work on some slightly more weatherproof dwellings and try and go for a hamlet. Not that a silly name like that would fit either.

She roared with frustration. "We'll go with encampment! One of you boys with heat or laser vision, go ahead and write it in," she said, walking away from the blasted sign.

"How's 'encampment' spelle- Ow!"

  • Like 1

 

2048935661_signaturepic.thumb.png.21e1a66277c8c8da20efd96d640d8354.png

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: T'harrak - Fort Razorfish;Vaa

T'harrak - with everyone else presumably following - headed down to the docks on the island's shoreline. "Should we use the scout boat we took out earlier, or would you prefer we use something bigger for you to make your entrance?" She asked Zanakra. 

@Snelly

  • Like 3

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: [South of Spineless Bay, Fort Garsi (Ipsudir)]
"Warmongering," Ipsudir muttered, as she watched old man disappear into the distance.   He reminded her of her father--so complacent in the idea that demanding space was a death sentence, playing with toys all his life.

"Bless his heart, now where is that Grolasch?   I have a...proposal for him."

OOC: @Geardirector @Wotz

  • Like 2

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Grolasch (Fort Garsi)

The monstrous brute in question was, at that moment, giggling hoarsely at a small wooden table somewhere in the fort's drinking halls. The lingering effects of the alcohol had staved off the brunt of his hangover. Sprawled across the other side of the table was a yellow-armoured Skakdi whose hands clutched a Spinegammon board devotedly.

The focal point of Grolasch's amusement, however, was a stone rat which darted back and forth across the table as he repeatedly used his massive hands to block its exits. run stop run stop run. The creature never seemed to tired or give up, it just kept repeating the same identical action again and again - obviously because it valued its survival, but Grolasch did not ponder the concept to this level of depth. He took a simple joy in its movements.

Even so, eventually he did begin to tire of this game. run stop run stop run sto-SPLAT! His hand karate-chopped the creature's back shattering it. A small pool of blood oozed from the mess and dripped onto the floor.

Grolasch looked around blankly, blinking. He realised that he was thirsty. He got up, the screech of the chair echoing off the stone walls, and began walking down towards the courtyard, the well being the only thing on his mind.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

:i::c: - KIRIK (Fort Garsi Courtyard)

As Grolasch enters the simple, high walled courtyard, he finds a familiar figure sitting against the side of the metal well. Kirik is much the worse for wear from last night: he holds his head in two hands, an empty cup of water in the other, and his bladed arm is stuck into the dead grass, holding him steady. The front of his dull emerald armor is wet where the water he has been hastily drinking spilled out of his mouth, and he’s letting out a low, gravely moan. 

It’s been a rough morning for Kirik.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2021 at 9:16 PM, Nato The Whisperer said:

IC: T'harrak - Fort Razorfish;Vaa

T'harrak - with everyone else presumably following - headed down to the docks on the island's shoreline. "Should we use the scout boat we took out earlier, or would you prefer we use something bigger for you to make your entrance?" She asked Zanakra. 

@Snelly

IC: Zanakra - Fort Razorfish;Vaa - Spineless Bay - 

"Hmm, no need for a flashy entrance. I'd hate to scare them off before we had a chance to talk." She laughed. "We take the scout boat." 

  • Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg Profiles

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Grolasch (Fort Garsi Courtyard)

Grolasch's swaggering demeanor betrayed little of his hangover, but internally he was in a state of turmoil. As such, his bloodshot eyes didn't immediately detect that there was someone between them and the well. It was only when he was a few meters away that he became aware he was staring directly at Kirik.

"Out of the way," he croaked dryly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

:i::c: - KIRIK (Fort Garsi Courtyard)

As Grolasch’s shadow falls across Kirik, the four armed Skakdi wearily raises his head and squints at the burly figure above him, taking a moment to make out the identity of the silhouette. Once he does, Kirik shifts as if to stand, but immediately thinks better of it.

“There’s plenty of room,” he groans, inclining his head to the side, “to step around me.” 

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Grolasch (Fort Garsi Courtyard)

Grolasch considered responding with something to the effect of, "I said out. Of. My. Way." This would probably be followed by an escelation of sorts, a fight perhaps, that would undoubtedly result in Kirik plunging headfirst down the well.

...but he thought better of it. He was in no fit state to get into any such altercation. The drought in his mouth took priority.

His eyes spared a lustful glare at the cup in one of Kirik's four hands. "Give me that."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

:i::c: (Fort Garsi Courtyard)

Kirik squints at Grolasch, then at the large roughly forged metal cup in his hand. For a moment, it seems as if he is trying to make something out in the water inside, and then he croaks out, “Tell me a secret, and the prize is yours.” Kirk lets his hand holding the water cup sway away from his body, holding it in a loose grip. 

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Grolasch (Fort Garsi Courtyard)

Grolasch snorted in amusement, and simply snatched the cup out of Kirik's hand. He gave him a challenging look as he stepped round to the well to fill up the cup.

He drank the contents in a single gulp, then another. After about four cups, he lobbed the cup back at Kirik and grabbed the bucket hanging over the well to drink that. glugglugglugglug... aaaaaaaaa. He felt the oxygen flowing to his brain, his vision beginning to return, his body temperature regulating nomally once more, and smiled drowsily. It was so refreshing it was almost a high.

Realising Kirik was still standing there, he looked over, still holding the bucket a few inches from his mouth, as if he and it were interrupted lovers. "...Still here?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...