Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

@Jovan: That was basically my thoughts exactly. I've got too many ideas to run out any time soon.@Ninjitsu: Thanks. Don't worry the comics just basically started. Once the comics start to progress over time they will be a lot more recognizable.@TNG: The Therapist is a good listener.@Boss: I approve of your post aswell.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Wait, it took him 12 years to realize that his therapist does not speak English? How is that even possible. D:

For that is the Way of the Akino. Have you not realized who it is we speak of?Akino.He doesn't NEED things to make sense or be possible.That's why he's so funny.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

Wait, it took him 12 years to realize that his therapist does not speak English? How is that even possible. D:

For that is the Way of the Akino. Have you not realized who it is we speak of?Akino.He doesn't NEED things to make sense or be possible.That's why he's so funny.
Yup. He's the kind who'd set the world on fire just to watch it burn, then put it together again with Gorilla Glue to see how much of it it would take. :D

My head hurts just trying to imagine the pandemonium that resulted form Akino's actions after appointments with his "psychiatrist":He goes to the pharmacy with a slip that reads: "¡Yo no entiendo lo que ud. está tratando de decirme! ¡déjame en paz!"* and tries to obtain prescription medication with it. :superfunny:*Translation: I don't understand what you are trying to tell me! Leave me alone!

bBhcfWO.png

Ah, the "overly expensive car". A staple for any daily comic series.

Edited by Jovan2

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

Lol, that was a funny comic.I really liked the shadow effects you put in it.And also, the one before it was Amazing! Thats one of the jokes you can say to people who don't know anything about bionicle and they still understand it, which I think are harder jokes to make.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Even in a picture, in a comic, that car is amazing. Wow. You captured my real personality under such circumstances perfectly: Wants cool stuff but has no cash to buy it, and is frequently blamed for things because of past incidents.And it turned out to be Akino! (By the way, remember how TNG tries to kill insane characters? This could spawn a mini arc...where he tries to hunt down Akino and Akino completely accidentally beats him every time.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Boss: I'm not sure how well that will help. Hes already insane.@Jovan: Indeed, except mine has a little twist.@Piraka: I think most people want that kind of car. Any ideas that I like a lot I add to the story arc list. Yours as well as others I liked were added to the list.@Bulik: Thanks. Everything else in the background had shadows so I wanted to add it in. Thanks.@Ptol: Well that is certainly an interesting theory.@Protoss: Who said anything about him stealing it? :P I think he might still need to see a psychiatrist.@TNG: The car is a 3d model so I have it at all angles. Except the front angle (Which is a running joke later on). Glad I captured your personality "perfectly". I like the arc idea.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Akino X Debby: OTP.That needs to be on a banner. But yeah, it's probably going to turn out that there's a catch to this contest, or an exorbitant entrance fee. On the subject of debts, you guys are up to your ears in it. You have to buy Tammy a new house(although she probably doesn't care, judging by her happiness with Leraku), but that had to go towards bailing the PGS's out of jail...

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

Akino X Debby: OTP.That needs to be on a banner. But yeah, it's probably going to turn out that there's a catch to this contest, or an exorbitant entrance fee. On the subject of debts, you guys are up to your ears in it. You have to buy Tammy a new house(although she probably doesn't care, judging by her happiness with Leraku), but that had to go towards bailing the PGS's out of jail...

you raise an excellent point

bBhcfWO.png

@Protoss: Very heartwarming indeed.@Sycron: I don't know, it looks kinda like a Debby to me.@Jester: I haven't really thought of an actual back story for the contests. All I really thought of is that he won a contest. Nice correction by the way.@Jovan: The banner would be an interesting thing to create. Actually almost all the characters owe each other money for one thing or another.@Boss: Indeed he does.@Ptol: He has always had a drivers license, they just never had a car to actually drive.@Leraku: Yes it would.@TPH: In my opinion it looks like a Debby.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

You guys have it all wrong. That car obviously looks like a Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda, or atleast is deserved to be owned by someone who formerly had that username *hint*:P

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

[...]@Jester: I haven't really thought of an actual back story for the contests. All I really thought of is that he won a contest. Nice correction by the way.[...]Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

Hm. It would have been interesting to see that, though. I mean, I may not be all that familiar with the characters (yet), but Akino doesn't seem like someone who would enter an ordinary kind of contest... but that might just be me. x3(Glad you like it. May I point out that it was totally intentional? :P )

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

048.png9/6/12Pretty simple comic.For those who may be interested (probably not) I changed a few things in the comics. The text is now a bit smaller and I'm actually paying attention to grammar and punctual errors because I know that some people on the sight actually care. Oh, and now I've changed the way the speech bubbles are read. Instead of what it was which was Highest in the panel to lowest on the panel, its now left to right. Or at least in this comic it is.~Soran

I like the new way much better, nice job! Also, in the last panel it seems like Soran is saying, "the pie was worth it", even though it would make more since if TNG was saying it. Regardless, excellent comic. About the pie: only worth it if its marmalade.

Edited by Argaraffe

Technically both ways of arranging speech bubbles are correct; just do which ever feels more natural to you. ^_^You always arrange them in a way that makes it clear which comes first. ^^Anyways, who buys pie for $200, though? O.e

TNG.But it tasted so good :bucktooth:

Lol. Yup, this was definitely in character. I do like the new format, it's very clear. Pie for $200? I'd like to taste that, lol.@Demon Jester my comic self isn't quite Bob, but does have a pie obsession. He'd get a load of weapons, charge in, and destroy an entire army for pie. Possibly with extreme brutality, if there's enough pie at stake.

Pk57sNJ.jpg